The Clean Room

Story Info
Does anyone care about virtual rape?
1.7k words
3.52
16.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
literdon
literdon
6 Followers

By the time Ann had reached her sophomore year in college, she was very used to research questionnaires. The University encouraged research, and most of her Profs were involved in one way or another, and it usually involved the classes they taught. OSPA made sure that they gave each participant full disclosers and a way to opt out, but few students ever bothered to opt out. It was just easier to fill out the paperwork and keep the Professor's happy. It is best that students not make waves in University.

This research questionnaire was different, though. Professor George had given it to her individually. He said that she was one of a few select students that would be getting invitations. Her participation would only take a couple of hours, and she would be paid $100. A hundred bucks is a lot of money to a college sophomore, and she didn't even ask what the research was for. Saturday morning at 9:30, she was standing in front of the lab door in her sweats, and she didn't think twice when the pudgy little professor welcomed her in.

She had been in the lab before. It smelled funny -- like chemicals and medicine -- but she didn't care. To her it smelled like excitement. She signed the required permission slips without even reading them, and then lay down on a black, vinyl covered bench in front of a huge gray metal machine labeled "Biometric Scanner." The bench began to rotate slowly and soothingly in front of the machine. She closed her eyes and drifted into daydreams as the biometric scanner scanned her brain -- or maybe it was her whole body. She didn't care. 90 minutes until she had her Ben Franklin.

Ann had almost drifted off to sleep when the motion stopped. She looked up just a bit groggily, but quickly became alert. Dr. George told her she was done, and she stood up. He handed her a crisp $100 bill, and thanked her for her participation in science. She took the bill, smiled, and headed towards the door. She had plans for that $100. As she opened the door, she looked back at the Professor, his wispy long graying hair billowing around his face.

"What did I just contribute to science?"

The professor smiled. "Ann, Ann. Read the papers! We scanned your entire cellular matrix. You just provided one of the first simulation models for experimentation. Thank you for your very valuable contribution!"

"Cool!" She smiled and walked out the door, which softly closed behind her with a faint click.

- - - - -

The bench was hard and the temperature was cool -- almost cold. She opened her eyes -- heavy with confusion. Her brain seemed to be a little slow. She was by herself in a bright, white room. Suddenly, she jerked wide awake. She was naked on that black vinyl covered bench. The bench wasn't moving any more -- and the room was completely empty. There were no doors and windows, and the only thing that broke the monotony of the room was the end wall, which was black and reflective. She didn't remember anything after laying down. Surely this wasn't in the papers she had signed!

"Ahh, Ann. You're awake. Hello!" The voice was far and distant, yet coming from every direction. It made her feel very small.

"Uhh, hello sir. What's going on?" Her voice sounded timid and small. The dark wall shifted colors and then she realized it was a screen. Dr. George's face was on it, and it took up more than half of the space. She could see his scratchy salt and pepper beard, and his slightly greasy hair. He was smiling.

"Trust me. This isn't what you think -- and you aren't really Anne. This is the part of the research you volunteered for."

"Well, I didn't mean this. Let me go. NOW!"

"Even if I wanted to, I couldn't do that, Ann. You aren't you, and you don't even exist. You are actually a simulation program inside my laptop computer, sitting here on my desk. The wall you see is the other side of the monitor. If I turn off the program, it would be like you would die. Except you aren't you, and the real Anne just walked out of my lab with $100 in her hand, and is off to spend it. She doesn't care about the data she left behind. By the way, you are the data."

Ann was silent for a moment. In spite of her innocent gullibility and her computer simulated brain, she was a University student, and far from dumb. "So this is something like The Matrix?"

Dr. George chuckled. "Very good, Ann. I'm pleased to say that this conversation is a complete scientific success. Your simulated self seems to have memory, feeling, and logic identical to the real you. I've never had such a lovely and intelligent program to work on -- and I'm going to have to name you so I don't get confused between you and the real you. You can be the Ann E -- for Electronic. It'll sound like Annie, but we will spell it A n n E, with a capital on both ends. I think that will be just capital!"

"Dr. George, if this is like The Matrix, can you give me anything I want?"

"If I've programmed it into the computer or scanned it in. And if I feel like it." He raised his eyebrows expressively.

"Could I have some clothes?"

"I'll program you some. It will take me some time. Do you want me to pause the simulation or leave you run while I program them?"

AnnE's brow crinkled in thought. "Pause me, please."

"Sure thing, AnnE." She couldn't see it happen, but he hit the pause button, and minimized her window on the computer. He was also deep in thought, only it wasn't as cute on his face. Nevertheless, his brow also crinkled, and then he maximized the window again. He saved the file as "AnnE's first request - clothes."

- - - - -

Dr. Don George was in his mid 40's. He was at the top of his academic field, and no one would have been surprised to learn that he had succeeded in scanning and duplicating life forms electronically. But he had other plans in mind at the moment. A University is a hard place for aging males -- forced to watch fine young ladies in their pheromone saturated pursuits as they chased the young studs in the classroom, the forty-something professor is reminded over and over of what aging means to a body. Every Prof has crushes on students -- but Ann had been a real struggle for ole George. She had a toned athletic body with smooth skin, thick hair, and the glow of youth all rolled into an innocent exterior package. And now he had her naked in his computer, and she wanted clothes!

Don may have captured life on his computer, but he certainly wasn't the only one looking for jollies there. The field of 3D graphics rendering is literally full of people designing hot clothes for pinups, and much of it can be purchased for a small fee. Clicking his way over to renderosity, his search came up with a a pair of white heels, fishnet stockings, a boned white lace-up corset, and a lacey butterfly thong in a "bridal pack." Together, they cost him $16.99.

Opening AnnE's window, Don digitally fit the clothes onto her body. Tightening corset strings digitally is easy, and he tightened them until her boobs and butt bulged out each end. Then he stood her over next to the screen. Finally, he unpaused the simulation.

The sudden change in position caught the re-awakened girl totally by surprise. As far as she could sense, she went from sitting naked on the bench to suddenly standing in tight lingerie and heels on a tile floor. She almost fell, and then caught herself with a clatter of heels. After she regained her balance, she stood still for a fraction of a second, and then drew inwards on herself, trying to cover her private parts. He chuckled, and she gave up. She drew a tentative breath, and winced at the tight corset.

"That's not what I meant by clothes, sir."

"I know, but I've always thought you would look good in white. You do, too."

"What are you going to do with me?"

"Probably a little of everything. I have complete power. Watch this." He clicked a button off screen, and her thong disappeared. Her eyes blinked quickly.

"Are you going to rape me?"

"I am this time. Other times, I'll sweep you off your feet and romance you. Sometimes we'll go flying, or boating, or horseback riding. This is still experimental, so I'll have to see if I can get you pregnant, too. We can always delete anything you don't want to remember. You will have lots of first times, but this one is extra special. Watch what I can do!"

AnnE felt a strange stirring, swelling sensation in her breasts. She looked down, and was surprised to see them enlarge from their small C size past D to DD. Her waist contracted and slimmed down to an impossible Barbie-like cross section.

"I'm changing how much fat is stored in each cell of your body. I can make you into a fairy princess, or the ugly duckling."

"Can you give me a little more chin?"

"Just a little more -- but your face was nearly perfect already."

"How are you going to rape me?"

"Like this!"

Suddenly, the honorable professor was naked in the room with her. But the pudgy, middle aged man was different, somehow. He looked several years younger, and his body was fit and toned. Muscles rippled as he moved, and his cock stood out like an oak tree -- fully 12 inches long and bigger around than any that she had seen before. He scooped her up like she was a child, and set her down on the leather bench. She eyes were wide with amazement, horror, wonder, and lust.

"I can change myself around, too, you know. Now spread those legs."

She did, and he thrust his way into her dripping pussy. As she moaned with pleasure, he whispered "You always like it best when I rape you."

literdon
literdon
6 Followers