The Clean Up Girl, Ally

Story Info
Wife's sister likes cleaning her dates cum.
1k words
4.2
39.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zandslut
Zandslut
38 Followers

My wife is pretty well known to the guys in our town. It must run in the family.

When they were younger, my wife and her sister, Ally, were very trying to fit in at a new school, where they had moved in high school. As there were very few Asian people at their new school, they were seen as a mix of exotic and outsider. Bec found her way to popularity, through her easy access policy at parties. Ally had it a bit tougher.

Ally is a year older, though you can't tell it by looking. A few of the guys in her grade had asked her out, mainly due to her sister's reputation as a slut. Ally was a bit different, a bit more picky, always choosing to wait until at least the second date before pulling her skirt up to reveal a trimmed, but not shaved pussy. Definitely worth waiting for, but 18 year old guys aren't known for patience. Ally was far from innocent, but tried to show that she wasn't a sure thing. She seldom wore panties or a bra, and was never shy about letting a guy take her top off, or letting them feel her up.

This brings us to her nickname, the cleanup girl. While on a date with a member of the football team, they got to the point of the night when Ally was topless in his car, and he was playing with her sexy c cups. It was their first date, and he wasn't wasting time, twisting her nipples, pulling and sucking them. Somehow, her skirt managed to get pulled up, and when he caught sight of her with no panties, started to unzip his pants, pulling out a fairly average cock, with large balls hanging beneath. He lined it up with her dark trimmed pussy, but Ally pulled back.

Not on the first date.

Come on, he said, you've gotten me all hard, but I can't fuck you?

"Not on the first date. Feel free to Jack off, if you can't wait."

Not realizing she was getting upset, he reclined her seat, straddled her nearly naked body, and started stroking, reaching back to feel her pussy. He told her that he was getting ready to cum on her, and she said no, she didn't want the mess.

"Too late," he said.

Still wanting to avoid getting splattered, Ally leaned as far forward as she could, and closed her mouth around the swollen head of his cock. Shot after shot poured into her mouth, and having nowhere to go, she swallowed. He rolled off of her, said thanks, but we're done. He put the car in gear and took her home, without even giving time to put her top back on.

Not wanting to go home topless after he pushed her out in front of her house, Ally ducked behind a parked car, and tried to put her shirt on. Turns out it was torn badly from her date pulling it off.

Trying to figure out what to do, she saw her neighbors house, and all the lights were off except for the one in Mike's room, which looked out onto the window to her room. Knowing Mike had seen her getting dressed through the window, and being that they were close friends, she knocked on his door. Mike was not a very popular guy, more into computers and comics than sports. Sorta nerdy, but sweet, which is why Ally and he were good friends, no pressure for anything more. Ally was okay with her friend watching her change, or seeing her with an occasional date in her room. Mike opened the door, surprised to see a topless Ally.

He invited her in, and she immediately started telling him about her bad date, giving all the details. Mike asked if she liked eating her dates cum, and she didn't mind. She was more upset that he didn't want a second date. Mike asked why she had taken it in her mouth if she was so upset. Ally told him how she wanted to avoid a mess, and that he was going to cum anyway, but she didn't want it on her.

Jokingly, Mike said, "guess he didn't have a cum rag in the car."

Ally said, "I guess that's why I was there. No cum rag needed if you've got me for a date."

Seeing that she was about to cry, Mike pulled Ally in for a hug, but seemed to forget that she was half naked. Ally felt his cock hardening against her cum filled stomach, and tried to ignore it.

Embarrassed, Mike said, "I wish I was your date."

Ally laughed, "I've seen you using your cum rag. I can see into your window too."

"Well, then you know I wouldn't treat you like that. I already have a cum rag, so I'd respect you."

Ally thought this was sweet, and was enjoying the joke. She smiled, said "Thanks. Maybe next time I see you playing, I'll come over and give your cum rag a night off. At least then you could wash it."

"Well, it is sorta dirty right now..."

Seeing that he was still hard, Ally told him to go ahead, and she'd watch, but it would cost him a t shirt so she could go home after. She sat in a chair, and Mike proceeded to stroke, rubbing his cock head on her erect brown nipples. After a minute of that, Mike tensed up, and said he was ready. Ally took him straight into her mouth, swallowed it all, then grabbed a t shirt, thanked Mike, and went home.

The next day, Mike called, asked if she was okay, and if she would still help him out on laundry day sometimes. Ally asked what he meant, and Mike said, "you know, when I wash my cum rag."

Realizing that she sort of liked being used, Ally said, "Get rid of that cum rag, call me whenever you play with yourself."

I'll clean you up.

Zandslut
Zandslut
38 Followers