The Cleaner Ch. 2

Story Info
Young man goes with the Flo.
2.5k words
4.6
98.3k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 10/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reminnes
reminnes
53 Followers

Chapter 2: Go With The Flo

Copyright Rem Innes © MMI

(If you read the first part, which told of my first sexual encounter with my aunt's housekeeper Flo, who is about 5'5" tall, chubby with huge tits and a big round belly and arse, with large "child-bearing" hips and thighs. She is still reasonably attractive in a lived-in, wrinkly-faced kind of way, with "pepper and salt" greyish to silvery black hair. Although I have now learnt different, at the time I thought she was in her mid to late fifties.)

After my mind blowing encounter with Flo (where I was egged on to fuck her while she was on her knees cleaning a staircase), I walked around for the rest of that day feeling a mixture of numbness and euphoria, you know the "- it couldn't happen to me --- but it did" feeling, and in a state of almost perpetual and painful erection.

The daily routine in the house usually included my aunt and Flo spending a few minutes together discussing plans and schedules, etc., over a cup of tea after she came home from work, usually around 3.30pm., after which Flo went home at around 4 pm.

Just after four there was a knock on my bedroom door. Opening it I was surprised to see Flo furtively standing there. Glancing down at the obvious stiffness clearly outlined in my trousers, she giggled, then whispered, "It's a pity we can't carry on where we left off earlier, but don't you dare play with that yourself. As your aunt's going out aground 7.30 a.m. I'll be in earlier than normal tomorrow at about 8 o'clock to sort this not so little problem out for you." After gently giving my prick a quick squeeze through my trousers, she turned and went down the stairs to go home.

As the evening progressed, the tension of my seemingly permanent erection grew. I became increasingly desperate to relieve the pressure as my mind constantly flashed back to snippets of the smells, feelings, sounds and tastes of our liaison.

Eventually, at around 2 a.m., I could bear it no more, and with a silent "Sorry Flo," I frantically sought release, and after only a dozen or so strokes my prick spewed forth copious quantities of hot spunk. With the pressure removed I immediately drifted off into a heavy, dreamless sleep...

"...up, sleepyhead!. Come on, wake up!" Slowly levering open my sleep-filled eyes I was greeted with the sight of Flo standing by my bed, with a glass of orange juice in her hand.

"Wh...what time is it? I croaked, adding a mumbled "Thanks," as I took the glass from her outstretched hand.

"It's about 8 o'clock, as promised," she replied.

"Ohhh! That's early," I groaned, as the sharp tasting OJ started to shock my system awake.

"I told you I'd be in early to sort out your not so little problem, but I see you've already dealt with it yourself," she said, somewhat disappointedly, but with a matronly air to her.

I must have kicked off the duvet during the night, because I was lying there completely exposed. As the significance of her comment sunk in to my still not fully functioning brain I realized that traces of dried spunk were still spattered over my belly and thighs.

Turning red with embarrassment I tried to apologize, "I'm sorry Flo. I got so excited having flashbacks to our incredible love making session that I just had to relieve the pressure. It was unbearable."

"I told you I wanted to deal with that magnificent weapon, but now..."

"I really am sorry," I cut in. "I'll do anything to make it up to you. Please don't be upset. Look! It's growing again - just for you!"

"No!," she said, firmly. "You don't get round me that easily. Go and have a shower while I think of suitable retribution. AND DON'T YOU DARE PLAY WITH IT WHILE YOU ARE IN THE SHOWER!"

"Yes... I mean... No, Flo. I won't even wash it quickly."

"Good," she said, adding, "You did say ‘Anything' didn't you?"

"Yeessss..." I replied, wondering what I was letting myself in for.

"Gooood. Now be a good boy, and go and have that shower."

I spent the next few minutes doing the usual things we all do in the morning, but on auto pilot - my mind was increasingly intrigued by what she was planning, as was my prick, which had stayed erect and was twitching in anticipation.

Eventually shampooed, showered, etc., I tied a towel round my waist to show a semblance of decency, then opened the door to my room...

...and there she was - propped up against some pillows, her white blouse open, her left hand tweaking the protruding nipple of her enormous left tit which, unleashed from her boulder-holder of a bra, seemed to droop right down into her lap.

Her black skirt was hiked up around her waist, exposing black stockings and a matching black lacy one-piece corset, which was covering and holding in her middle-aged spread. Her right hand was burrowing languidly between her fat thighs into her pussy crack - each to and fro motion causing a squelchy, wet noise.

Dropping my towel I rushed towards her - only for her to remove her left hand from her nipple and hold it palm out - stopping me in my tracks.

"Not so fast, sonny," she commanded. "Having seen that load spattered all over your stomach and groin I have some catching up to do. So... before you get to play, you said you'd do anything to make it up to me, didn't you?"

"Yyeessss..."

"Good. No backing down now. It's time for breakfast - only you won't need a knife and fork. Have you ever licked a woman down there?

"Where?"

"You know, here," indicating where her right hand was buried between her legs.

"No."

"Never? Never even tasted a woman's juices?"

"No, never."

"Come here then," she said, pulling her right hand up from her hairy pussy. "Suck these!" She demanded, holding out the two middle fingers she had just retrieved from her crack.

Looking at her wrinkly hand, I could see the proffered fingers were coated in a thick, clear gooey liquid. Sticking out my tongue I tentatively licked her fingertips and sniffed at the same time. The taste was quite powerful, but OK, a combination of muskiness, sweat and just a faint suspicion of what was probably piss - the overall effect being an instant turn on, which seemed to make my prick grow harder - which, believe me, I would have thought was impossible.

Sensing I was enjoying it, Flo positioned herself at the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide. Once she was comfortable she pulled her fingers away from my mouth and said, "Now lick my pussy.."

Eager to please, I quickly got to my knees, dived in and started inexpertly licking everywhere and anywhere.

After a minute or two she pulled my head away, saying: "Stop, stop. I think you need a lesson or two in how to orally pleasure a woman."

Pulling back the folds of her deep red puffy wet pussy lips she showed me the places to lick, how to pleasure her large protruding clitoris and other areas which, she said, were highly erogenous if stimulated in the right way.

Being a quick learner, I was soon licking the right bits to her satisfaction, and not long afterwards she cried out, "Oh God! Yesssss!" and shuddered and quivered as a climax rippled through her.

"Not bad for a start," she said a while later, as her breathing slowed to a more regular rhythm. "But now we move on to the next course. Lie on your back."

"If you liked that you should love this." she continued, climbing on top of me, putting one knee either side of my head and presenting her large, arse and hairy red crack to me for closer inspection.

"In case you don't know, this is what they call a 69 - you lick me while I suck you," she said, before dropping her head forward and gently licking around the edge of my throbbing helmet.

Before I could manoeuvre my tongue into a position where I could return the compliment the combination of her tongue and hands and my overall level of excitement quickly brought me to boiling point. No sooner had I cried out "Flo, I'm going to come," when I unleashed jet after jet of my youthful sperm into the air and all over her. Although she managed to catch the odd spurt in her mouth, most of my boiling cum drenched her massive tits, with a couple of the more powerful squirts landing on her cheek and hair. As soon as she could she rapidly exposed the one tit that had still been covered, and grasping my prick milked the last drops of cum by wrapping it between her mammoth mammaries, and then rocking too and fro.

Just as I was about to apologize for the mess and my hastiness, she purred, "Next time we try a 69 I want all of that in my mouth," and promptly scooped up some of the blobs that had landed on her face, then licked them from her fingers. The rest she rubbed into her skin, murmuring that "it was much better than the costliest skin moisturizer for an old lady's skin." When she had finished she resumed coaxing any last drops from my prick until it became much too sensitive, and I had to beg her to stop.

After allowing me a few minutes to enjoy the sensations she said, "Remember, I want all of that in my mouth next time, but before we do anything else I want you to satisfy me with your mouth."

She then plonked her big fat arse down on to my face, smothering both my mouth and nose. Lifting her up slightly so I could breathe, I soon worked my tongue in between the folds of her engorged and sopping wet cunt, and started licking up and down the whole length of her crack . Within moments she came with a vengeance, jamming her arse down firmly on to my face as she shuddered through a long climax, thus forcing my nose up tight to her puckered brown ring.

The combination of the earthy but clean smell of her anal area together with the musky mixture emanating from her pussy soon had my prick standing rigidly to attention again.

"Umm, I see our friend's ready to play again." She purred.

As she leaned forward to swallow my prick she lifted her arse up a few inches from my nose. After sticking a couple of fingers up her pussy to lubricate them I slowly pushed one into her tight puckered arse. As her ring widened I slowly added a second and then third finger to this anal invasion. Even with her mouth full of my prick I could hear her sigh with pleasure as my fingers widened her rubbery ring, probing deeply into her arse.

After a minute or so she sat up slightly saying, "Let me. You do the front, and please tweak one of my nipples with your other hand."

Removing my fingers from her arse, I slid out from underneath her and, keeping her bent over on her knees, I inserted two, then three fingers into her pussy, whilst she found a comfortable position and stuck a couple of fingers up her own arse to replace mine. This combined attack soon had her screaming incoherently from one orgasm into another. Having inserted all my fingers into her sopping hole, she still cried out for more. By this time she had all four of her fingers reaming her own anal cavity. Eventually the only way I could fill her cunt was by sticking my whole hand in up to my wrist - no wonder my prick hadn't really been gripped the day before when we had screwed for the first time.

In the position we were in I couldn't really satisfy any of my own urges. So, after she had come a couple more times, I pulled my hand out from her pussy, got behind her and quickly rammed my prick in. She feverishly grabbed my sticky coated hand and started licking her own juices off. After only a few seconds she murmured, "Not there. I need it up my arse please - and hard."

Pulling out my now soaking cock, I adjusted the angle and plunged it into her stretched and gaping anal entrance, slamming it in to the hilt. Although this was much tighter than her cunt, I still reckoned that I would be in no danger of coming too quickly, as her anal muscles were still distended from her own four fingered attack. Despite this, she was loving every thrust, and seemed to quiver and shake her way into several quick orgasms.

After a few minutes she muttered, "I'm getting a bit sore - time for the mouth."

Disengaging, I quickly got into position where my prick was level with her mouth. Looking into my eyes she cooed, "Enjoy. I know I'm going to..." and promptly swallowed my prick.

The sight of my smooth, veined prick disappearing into her wrinkly face, while her liver spotted hand and skilful tongue coaxed me on was such a mind blowing turn on that, within seconds, I was crying out, "Oh Yes!! I'm cummmmiiinnnggg!!!! Oh Yes!" as my prick erupted into a most exquisite orgasm.

To her credit she gamely tried to swallow every drop, but I was simply pumping out too much spunk too quickly for her to swallow, and white ribbons began to dribble out of both corners of her mouth. As the flood subsided she pulled my prick out of her mouth and, using her hand, coaxed whatever drops of spunk she could extract out onto her right tit.

When the flow finally dried up and my tool had shrunk, she lay back contentedly, and pulled me down by her side, at the same time offering me her other tit to lick and suck.

As we lay contentedly she ran her fingers through my hair, and sighed, "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did,"

"Ummmmm!" I uttered in total contentment.

She then murmured, "Not bad for an old age pensioner - don't you think. You've certainly rejuvenated this old bird, and I hope you don't get tired of me and my old, flabby and loose body for a while"

"No chance," I replied, as I drifted off into a well earned post-coital snooze. Completely missing the significance of her last remark for several hours until I was reliving this part later on in the evening.

To be continued... (maybe)

(Thanks to all of you who voted for the first installment in what I hope will be a trilogy of separate but interlinked stories, and to those of you who E-mailed me comments and kind words I hope you enjoyed this one. As before I would welcome any positive feedback or constructive criticism.)

reminnes
reminnes
53 Followers