The Cleaning Girl Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Kunle!!!!" She moaned. He felt her muscles squeeze. Her eyes were closed and her mouth moved, but no sound came out. She slammed herself up and down on him even faster and Kunle knew she was close. All of a sudden her body froze; her eyes and mouth flew open, saliva dribbling from the corners of her mouth and her pussy squeezed hard. She stayed like that for several seconds and then took a couple of deep breaths. She cried out and slammed herself down on him. His hands flew round her and held her tight in an embrace as she buried her face into his shoulder and screamed loudly as she orgasmed. He thrust hard, and the suddenness sent another powerful one through her even before the first one had stopped.

"Kunle!!!! Oh Kunle!!! I'm dying!!! I'm dying!!!" she cried into his shoulder. He held her tight as her body shuddered uncontrollably. He gave her another few thrusts, which only prolonged her orgasm. She began to make unusual sounds and peering into her face, he was alarmed to see her eyes had rolled into the back of her head.

"Sheila!" he exclaimed, but she continued to tremble like she was having a seizure. He began to panic, but to his relief she started to come out of her trance. Her body slowly stopped trembling and he pulled out of her and gently lay her on her side. He watched her closely as a few spasms shook her before she went limp. She finally opened her eyes and looked up at him in a daze.

"Wha...what happened?" she barely managed to whisper as she came back to life.

"I don't know. Your body suddenly started jerking and you..."

Sheila moaned and rolled onto her back. "Are you okay? I was worried I must have done something to you."

"It's okay Kunle," she exhaled, "I'm fine now."

"Are you sure? You scared me."

"Kunle I'm fine," she barked and placed her palm on her forehead, "I've not had sex in a very long time. My orgasm was just a little more intense than I thought it would be."

She turned her head to face him. "But you sef no try. Do you want to kill me?"

Kunle smiled and pulled her back into his arms. She snuggled and looked up at him with puppy eyes.

"Did I make you happy?" she asked innocently.

He caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead. "Yes, yes you did."

"You are still hard," she observed as they tried to catch their breaths.

"Yes I am."

"That means your medicine really worked."

"Yeah," he sighed. "A bit too effectively though."

His balls ached. He needed to cum again. She looked down at his dick swaying and wrapped her fingers around it again.

"I will make it relax," she said.

"Anything you want to do baby...anything."

Sheila positioned herself across his thighs, her boobs pressed firmly on his crotch. She wrapped both oily hands around his dick again and started to stroke it in-between her breasts. She kissed the tip teasingly as her eyes bore deep into his. Kunle moaned and his dick spasmed in her grip. She twisted her hand around the swollen head and watched it jerk with rapt interest. It took him less than two minutes to feel his ejaculation build up.

"Sheila, baby...you're going to make me-" he exhaled.

"Don't say anything, just cum for me." She replied.

A small river of cum started to flow out of him. Sheila didn't let it go to waste and she rubbed it all her breasts. She gave him two deft pumps and this time he moaned loudly and erupted. Some flew and landed on her chin and cheek.

"EWWW!!!! Gross!!!!" Sheila yelled, shielding her face with her hands from the assault. She quickly mashed her jugs together around it and began to wank him off. The copious amount he deposited slid down her chest onto his thighs and pooled on the sheets. Surprisingly, he still remained hard.

"Are you kidding me? You're still hard?" she hollered.

Kunle himself was surprised. With two massive loads, he was surprised he was still hard. She rolled off him and got up carefully. The huge amounts of his gravy slid down her slick chest to her belly. She cupped her hands to prevent it from sliding to the floor.

"Yuck!! Yuck!! Yuck!!" she yakked and made a dash for the bathroom. With his dick waving in front of him, he followed her.

Sheila ran into the bathroom screeching and giggling like a parrot. Kunle walked in behind her, gazing and smiling at her body covered in a mixture of his cum and oil.

"What are you smirking at?" she demanded, a slight playful frown on her face.

"I'm just admiring your body," he responded.

"Really? After you splashed all that yucky irritating stuff all over me ba?"

She hissed and turned around to turn on the shower. Bending down to pick up the bottle of bodywash that had fallen to the floor, the sight of her bubble-butt brought Kunle forward and he grabbed her waist and pressed his still hard dick against her pussy lips.

Sheila felt him grab her waist at the same time she felt his dick prod her below. Before she had the chance to react, his thickness part her sore lips. Her lights almost went out as he burst into her with renewed energy. She exhaled loudly in surprise and a sweet-sharp pain enveloped her brain.

"Kun-le no," she groaned, but she found herself pressed against the cold wall tiles. The water spraying on them from the showerhead only amplified the sounds their bodies made as they smacked into each other. It poured down her face and blinded her.

"Kun-le, please...please stop! Ndị...neighbors di mmadụ ga-anụ olu mmmnn(your neighbors will hear my screams)," Sheila begged in her Igbo language as he gripped her waist tightly and rammed away. Each powerful thrust hit differently. She tried to steady herself and hang on for dear life as her legs began to wobble. She felt him getting bigger inside her and his thrusts increased in pace. His arms wrapped her in a tight grip and his hands grabbed her breasts. He squeezed them firmly and her muscles began to tighten around him.

"FUCK!!" she blurted out. Her vision blurred and she instinctively slammed herself back onto his dick, her muscles squeezed tight around him. She pressed herself there for a few seconds as she tried to ride out the orgasm wracking her, but the firm grip he had placed her in made her keep cumming.

"I-I want to pee!!" she babbled. Her muscles contracted so hard that she squirted over his crotch and legs. Her body went wild, and he had to hold her tight to prevent her from slipping and falling as her legs shook uncontrollably. Sheila's eyes rolled back; his dick twitched inside her as she finally came down from her heights of pleasure. He released his grip and she sank to the floor. Her legs had turned to jelly.

"Please...enough..." she panted as she tried to regain her breath and composure.

Kunle caressed his dick; it was slick with her cum. He reached out and gently turned her head. She tried to bring her eyes to focus as he stroked himself just inches away from her face. A few moments later he grunted and blasted a thick jet of semen onto her face. Sheila recoiled and closed her eyes and mouth. He carefully adjusted his aim and the second blast decorated her neck and chest before he finally finished the rest on her breasts.

"You are going to end me one day Kunle," she said as she tried to open her eyes. She staggered to her feet and turned into the spray to wash her face. His dick had finally cooperated and gone down, resting from the three powerful ejaculations he had over the past hour. Sheila vigorously scrubbed her body and he took the sponge and scrubbed her back.

"Tell me the truth Kunle - are you sure you REALLY had a problem? Or did you just want to have sex with me?" she demanded.

"Baby, I'm dumbfounded myself. I will not lie to you, honestly."

"How long have you been taking that local medicine?" she asked again after a few moments of thought.

He thought for a moment. "I think about five months now since, you know..."

"I think you should stop," she retorted. She turned to face him. Her large eyes bore into his and she placed a hand on his chest, "otherwise you are going to end someone's daughter one day."

"O...okay."

"Did you have sex all that time?"

"No."

"No? That's a lie."

"I'm serious Sheila. Who would I have had sex with?"

"Lara now," she eyed him, "no be because of her you started taking it?"

Kunle wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer. He gave her a kiss on the lips. "You know I would never do that to you Sheila."

"Hmmph," she pouted.

"Besides, I didn't want to disappoint another girl."

Sheila sneered. "From the way you handled me, I can hardly say what I feel is disappointment. Kunle, God will surely judge you."

Kunle laughed. They finished their shower and he insisted on dressing her up. At each stage of clothing, he planted a kiss on her lips. Her panties, kiss, bra, kiss, jeans, kiss, her t-shirt, kiss, and finally her jacket. He gave her a very long kiss afterwards, and she had to push him away reluctantly.

"Sheila, I'm really grateful for you helping me out." He said sincerely.

"You don't need to thank me. I'm yours now." she replied. They held each other for a long while before she pulled on her sandals and he walked her to the park where she was to get a ride to take her home.

"I wish I didn't have to leave you. I'm already missing you," she whined.

"I'm already missing you too. Don't worry, I will see you on Monday."

"But I don't work here on Mondays!!!"

"That doesn't mean I won't see you. I'm taking you out on our first official date."

She smiled and hugged him. On second thoughts he hailed a passing cab and paid the driver to take her home. He gave her a quick peck on the lips and watched as the car drove off and disappeared into traffic.

12