The Clearing

Story Info
A droning jamboree leads to an exciting pastime
1.8k words
4
27.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cool summer day as she sat listening to the droning music of the jamboree before her. Mind wandering, she noticed a man sitting below a tree, the same listless look in his eyes that she held in her soul. He looked up, and their eyes met. A grin tickled his lips; she looked away quickly, but not before the intrigue had entered into her mind. Looking back slowly, she formed a coy smile on her face as she noticed his gaze was still set on her. She smiled seductively and raised an eyebrow at him. He sat up straighter and smiled back. Running a tongue over her lips, she crossed her legs smoothly and pretended to place her interest back in the music. He continued to watch her, and throughout the next several hours of that morning, their eyes met many more times, thoughts within their heads filled with each other. They had both sensed the automatic attraction and were restraining themselves with much force.

As the supper hour approached, the young woman rose from her chair and sauntered near the large, firm oak under which the man rested. Kneeling discreetly beside the tree, she placed a hand on his shoulder, startling him. Looking up, an excited, yet subdued look crossed his face. The word hello began to pass his lips, but she silenced him with one word: "Come."

She rose and walked swiftly away from the tree, leaving him to sit and ponder. Ponder he did not do for long, as he rose quickly and followed the curvaceous woman in the tight jeans and beige tank top. He silently noted to himself that the clouds were beginning to gather with dark foreboding. Reaching her, he had the sense not to talk, and so they walked in silence around the people gathered, up a hill, across the road, and into part of the campground where the jamboree was held. They said nothing, motioned nothing, gave away nothing that would give anyone else the sense that the young woman and young man in jeans were together. She just walked, and he simply followed her, waiting for what he knew was surely to come.

As they reached the campground, they noticed no one, and as he began to speak again, she grabbed his hand discreetly and pulled him into a covered clearing in the trees. His back facing the entrance, she reached her hands to the sides of his head, pulling his head down toward her, and forced her lips on his. He stood there a moment, stunned, then began to accept the passion she passed to him. He gently placed his hands above her hips as her intensity grew, and soon he felt his grip tighten and move down to her buttocks. Groping her tightly, he let a moan escape his lips as their tongues entwined passionately.

Throughout the kiss, she had rotated him so that her back was facing the entrance. Now as they grew more and more excited, she pulled away. Seeing the confused look on his face, she reacted by forcefully pushing him down to the ground, his body sprawled over the grass. He sat there, propped on his elbows, only for a second, as she soon threw her body on top of his and began kissing him fervently again. Soon, her kisses moved past his mouth; down his chin, onto his neck, and to his shirt collar. Her hands moved deftly across his chest, down to the edge of the material of his flimsy t-shirt. Moving her hands under the shirt and up his torso, she pulled the shirt up and soon had pushed it over his head. Her lips again began to caress his body, moving down his highly toned torso, lips only lingering to pull at his tight nipples before moving down to his belly button. Her hands in constant caress of his chest were soon down to the edge of his jeans, fiddling with the top button. His breathing intensified, and he was startle as she spoke for the second time, to him.

"Are you a virgin," she asked deeply, her voice sending shivers of pleasure through him. He nodded anxiously, then watched her face reveal a sly smile. "Good," she replied, "so am I." At that, he noticed that she had undone his pants, and his hard cock was released from its confinement. She licked her lips hungrily as she looked down at it, then in one swift movement, moved her mouth down on top of him.

At that instant, the skies opened and it began to rain. A crack of thunder and bolt of lighting echoed throughout the sky at the first touch of lips to cock. He shuddered, feeling the pleasure coursing through him as her mouth moved up and down his tight shaft. The lightning exaggerated this motion in the dark clearing, making it all the more picturesque. Despite the covering of the trees, the rain poured into the clearing and soaked both giver and receiver.

He felt himself reaching the point of release, and looked at her again. Her long, dark hair was dripping wet with rain, sticking to her face and his cock. The rain had coursed underneath her as well, and soaked her shirt, causing it to cling tightly to her firm body. He noticed her tight breasts and nipples poking through her flimsy shirt in the absence of a bra. With that thought and picture in his mind, the moans came from his mouth with a higher intensity, and she sensed he was nearing his climax. In one swift move, her lips moved to the top of his shaft and wrapped around his head. Her hands now massaging his soft balls, she began to suck with all she had. With a loud and satisfied sigh from his mouth, he emptied himself into her, her tongue and throat working hard to swallow most of his sweet cum. Letting a few streams of cum exit her mouth, they mingled with the rainwater and the sweat all over her body.

When he was spent, she looked up at him for a moment, then slid her wet body up his naked torso. Her lips sought out his again, and they kissed avidly for another moment before she pulled away. Looking down at him cunningly, she asked him one more question.

"Do you want to lose your virginity?" She said it with such feeling, he felt the passion take over his body. Rolling to his side and flipping her onto her back, he sensed he stunned her as he hovered above her. The look of surprise on her face quickly changed to excitement as he leaned his head close to her ear.

"Do you?" he asked seductively, and at her determined nod, he moved his lips back to hers. Before the passion was absorbed within their lips, he moved his down her throat, the same as she had done to him. Her hands grasped his behind as she moaned in ecstasy. As she tried to tug his wet jeans down his lower body, his hands roamed down to her breasts, still obvious through the cloth. He buried his face between them, savoring the feeling for just a moment more. Then, his hands moved on to her stomach, pulling the material up her body, fingers lingering on her breasts. He tossed the flimsy top to rest on top of his, then began to kiss her again. Starting at her throat, he moved his lips down further, going through the valley between her large, glistening breasts. He let his hands rub, caress, and pinch her breasts and nipples as his tongue and lips moved further down, causing ripples of moans to come from her mouth. As he reached the top of her jeans, he moved his hands down and began to undo the button. Delicately unzipping the zipper, he put his hands above her waist and pulled the jeans down her hips. Kneeling, he removed the jeans and lacy underwear completely from her legs and sat marveling at her naked body.

He could feel himself grow hard again at the sight of her beauty. Her face flushed and excited, she held her eyes closed and panted, attempting to regain her breath. Her breasts rose up and down in the rain, still pounding on in the dark evening. He pushed himself back a little further, then extended his middle finger. Running it up along her cunt, past her entrance and clit, he sent a chill down her body, and she let out a louder, more fanatical moan. He smiled amusedly, the inserted his finger directly into her. Moving it, he caressed her insides, making her wet, naked body squirm in the dim light of the lightning. He knelt down before her wet cunt and replaced his finger with his tongue, reveling in the sweet taste of her. His finger moved up and began to caress her clitoris as she began to scream with pleasure. In and out his tongue went, eliciting more and more sighs and screams. Soon, his face was covered in cum, and she was nearing her point.

Removing his head from between her legs, where her hands had, unnoticed to him, been pressing on his head, he looked at her pleading face. Moving his body up so their faces were together once more, he kissed her again. This time, a soft, gentle kiss, as they both realized they were about to share something with each other they could never again share with another person. Her hands moved down his naked back again, this time pushing his jeans down to his knees. He squirmed his way out of them, and they lay there in the darkness, naked and wet. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her leg; he could feel her tight breasts squeezed against hi chest. He pulled his head away from the kiss for a split second, and at her slight nod, he entered his cock into her vagina. Smoothly at first, then with more intensity. She clung to him, feeling pain and pleasure all at once, letting moans and screams come freely from her mouth. As they both neared their point again, he silenced her screams with his mouth, and as he thrust in and out of her, harder and faster than before, they held their mouths together.

Finally at that last point, she pulled her head away from him and let out a passionate sound as their juiced flowed feely with each other's He trembled as he emptied, then lay there on top of her, not certain what to do next. She pulled his head to her shoulder and ran her fingers through his hair as they both fought to catch their breath. Minutes passed, and still they lay there in the secluded clearing.

He pulled out of her a moment later, kneeling between her legs. As he glanced down at her beautiful body, he smiled appreciatively and spoke.

"This time next year?"