The Clergyman's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Will she or won't she?
3.2k words
4.48
98.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For over a year now they had followed the "rules" of a carefully arrived at yet unstated understanding. It was to be an intimate yet non-sexual cross-gender friendship between people already married to others. It just seemed to be getter harder and harder to maintain those rules.

He turned the inside of her wrist. Her eyes widened as he drew her close. This time it was his tongue that sought an opening and found it. Their probing tongues met in an intimate dance of pleasure. While holding that kiss he lay her down across his lap. For a moment Anne felt she could hardly breathe. It was as if her entire being was being swept away by a long-repressed passion.

Time seemed to stand still while he unbuttoned her blouse and slid a hand under her bra. She couldn't be embarrassed because her nipples were already swollen and rock hard. Her head turned; she softly moaned as his lips sought that little hollow at the base of her neck. She clung to him, anxiously waiting to see where he would lead.

It was to her breasts. Unsnapping her bra, he first laved them with his tongue and then sucked gently. His hands move down over her flat belly. Her stomach showed little hint of early middle age. When his fingers slid down under the margin of her jeans he felt softness and then the first brush of hair. Excited beyond belief, he stopped momentarily. When he opened the top of her jeans his hand quickly found her panties damp with excitement.

"You're wet, Anne," he asserted as he rubbed the back of his hand over and over against that very spot.

If at that moment church parishioners had been sitting in a pew they would have been watching a rather remarkable sight. The wife of their pastor was lying beneath the altar on the lap of a man who was not her husband. He was tonguing on her nipples while at the same time stroking between her legs. The woman's hips had begun to thrust upward against his hand while she continued to make low moaning noises.

Her body suddenly tightened. Rick realized she was cumming as he felt her quiver and then seem to collapse with a series of barely audible "oh's."

Awareness slowly returned to Anne. She realized that this unexpected, almost adolescent-like moment of passion had been some very bad timing to say the least.

"We can't, Frank. It's getting late and somebody might see the cars out front."

Rick nodded and stood up. As he turned to face her she had seemed about to cry.

"Are you all right?" he asked in a genuinely concerned tone.

In a shaky voice she said, "Yes, but your....." She was looking at his crotch where his long, engorged cock was straining against his pants.

"You"re you know, big, and it's my fault."

"No, you were right. It's late and we need to go."

Anne had dreamed for too long time about this man. Now she was torn between desire, guilt, and practicality.

"Wait Frank, I got you all excited." With that she reached out and pulled down the zipper to his jeans. Reaching inside she managed to release his cock from its confinement.

"I need to do something for you." she explained before leaning forward from her seated position on the steps leading to the altar.

He felt her tongue trace the extra sensitive spot beneath the dark, almost purplish head of his cock. He stood somewhat dumbfounded. This was not what he ever imagined a minister's wife would be doing.

"I want to suck on you," she admitted as her eyes looked up at him. "I want to suck that big, hard cock."

She seemed a little tentative at first. Maybe inexperienced, he thought. Still, when her lips surrounded the fiery looking head and he felt her tongue join the slight sucking action, he was thrilled. Gradually she drew him in deeper and deeper. This combined with a certain head bobbing action and his already previously stimulated condition, brought him quickly to the point of orgasm.

She wasn't sure what to do next. Frank solved the problem by firmly grasping the back of her head. She was locked in position and felt the beginning of a pulsing motion that signaled his ejaculation into her mouth. All of this was new to Anne, but she didn't hesitate at all when she felt his semen hitting the back of her throat.

Shooting squirt after squirt, he filled her until almost to the gagging point. Then she began swallowing his special gift. It was the most erotic experience of her life. Finally finished, Anne stood up. After throwing her arms around him they kissed again and again. Frank noticed a slightly salty tang as her tongue entered his mouth.

That night when Anne Harrington arrived home she slipped into bed beside her sleeping husband without even bothering to shower. She was certain he would find no evidence of her "almost" infidelity. He rarely ever approached her for sexual contact. And when he did, "short and perfunctory" would be a generous characterization of it.

Her vagina was soaking wet from everything that had happened in the church that night.To tell the truth it had been that way for months; just about every time she thought about Frank.

The next day was a faculty workshop and the boring meetings went by in a blur for the high school math teacher. It was hard to focus on PowerPoint presentations when the image in his mind was that of a certain minister's wife sucking on his cock in her husband's church! Finally he couldn't stand it anymore and he slipped out of a meeting to the telephone. He called the hospital where Mrs. Harrington was quickly contacted.

"Anne, it's me. Is there a chance we could meet at the Oakwood mall after work tonight? We've got to talk."

A little surprised at the location and timing, Anne hesitated but finally responded.

"I guess. Is it urgent? I mean..."

"Yes," was his terse response; "I'll see you there."

She was waiting in her car when he arrived in the huge parking lot. After pulling up beside her he motioned for her to join him. She was dressed casually in a blue jumper and white blouse. She hardly created the impression of a middle-aged wife and mother about to have an illicit meeting.

When she got in his car he pulled out of the lot and kept the conversation on the day's boring events. Not until they pulled into the local Motel 6 did she realize what was about to happen. She was going to question him but he had already jumped out and was approoaching the passenger side door, which he then opened.

"Do you want to come with me or wait here?" was all he asked.

Anne shook her head. Frank immediately turned around and entered the office. In less than five minutes he was back in the driver's seat both literally and figuratively. He was taking charge now. No discussions. No hesitation. No weighing all the pros and cons.

He turned to look at her saying "We have room number 241 around back."

He led her by the hand up the outside staircase to a plainly furnished room.

As she nervously stood inside the door Anne still didn't know what to say. Apparently he wasn't much for discussing it either. He simply stood behind her and turned her half way around to face a large mirror above the nightstand at the bottom of a seemingly huge but actually only queen-sized bed.

He immediately began unbuttoning her blouse, exposing the tops of her large and creamy breasts. When the clasp to the bra was released she could see his eyes focusing on them. What happened next utterly astonished her.

"Look into the mirror and tell me your name," he directed using his firm teacher's voice while lightly pinching both of her nipples.

Her nipples hardened into eraser-like nubbins. She softly murmured softly "Anne."

He had never acted like this, she thought, as he raised her skirt and bunched it around her waist.

"I see you have a wedding ring on. What does your husband do for a living?"

"He's a minister."

Then wouldn't he be surprised to see his wife standing in a cheap motel room about to slip off her panties while a stranger is fondling her breasts?"

Tears were forming in her eyes when in a low voice, he added, "Take them off now."

Frank watched her slide the panties down over her hips in the mirror. He usually didn't play such a male-dominating role in his dealings with married women. He preferred to let them take the lead. In this instance, though, he was tired of waiting and had decided that Anne Harrington needed a firm push to relieve any last-minute hesitations. Things were now moving along quite smoothly.

Frank began to kiss that sensitive spot along the side of her neck in the hollow of the shoulder.

Reaching around her from behind, he began a slow stroking along her slit. He saw it gradually widen and thicken until he was able to find her exposed clit. Dipping some moisture onto his fingers from the entrance to her vagina, he quickly paid attention to the "little man in the boat." A quickening of her breathing and some slight gasps signaled her readiness for the next step.

"Does your husband touch you there, Anne?"

She shook her head. He was slipping the shoulder straps of her jumper aside. It fell to the floor in a heap around her ankles.

"Lean forward and put you hands on the counter," was his next instruction.

She did, watching him begin to remove his own clothes. He was stroking her with his cock now, running it up and down along the surface. Then he stopped.

"Reach around behind and spread your lips."

She immediately followed his order. By this point she was excited beyond belief. Her pussy was now as ready for him as possible . Frank quickly aligned himself. Then, grasping her hips, he began with short quick stabs, to penetrate the minister's wife. Since she was totally wet, it took little effort to slide his cock fully into her depths.

Anne's previous sexual experience had been solely limited to her husband. The feeling of another man filling her most intimate space was at first overwhelming. She almost felt like she was going to sag to the floor but after a few slow strokes Frank had pulled out. He steadied her first and then, as she stood up, he pulled her over to the foot of the bed.

Standing facing each other now, her eyes were drawn down to his cock. It was very large, she thought , and was pointed upwards right at her. Covered with the juices from his quick penetration, that man-stem was plainly ready to continue with her fucking.

"I want you to sit down on the bed and lay back now, Anne," he said, smiling for the first time. "Then raise and spread your legs for me."

She lay back. Surrending, but wanting it, she followed his directions.

"Now draw you knees back."

Frank stood there and briefly looked down at the woman he had waited for over a year to put into this position. On her back; legs spread; pussy wet; breathing hard and completely ready for sex. As he crouched over her, hungrily sucking on her nipples, Frank held his cock and firmly stroked her vulva with it. She was having trouble concentrating on what he was saying to her. Finally she realized he wanted her to perform the insertion. Frank wanted there to be no doubt that she was totally acquiescent to their lovemaking.

Her hand felt slightly cool but also soft as she delicately grasped his slick member. He pulled his hips back just a little so she could point his cock straight into her vagina. Frank heard her cry out as he easily slid into Anne's sheath. He then surprisingly held himself deep inside her without moving.

He was looking deep into her beautiful brown eyes as he held her pinned like a butterfly on the end of a stick. Those eyes seemed wider than normal, almost as if in shock.

"Fuck me now, Anne. You know how. Do it now. Thrust your hips... again."

He felt a tentative little push as she rose up against him, followed by another; faster and faster. It was as if a dam had broken for the minister's wife. Her legs closed around his back. She sucked on his tongue while her arms desperately clung to his neck, pulling him closer and closer.

He gradually took the lead. Pumping his cock with increasing ferocity. At the end she lifted her legs in the air. Anne wildly kicked them out as she loudly moaned her orgasmic response. At the end waves of feeling seemed to take over her entire body. He could feel her pussy clenching him as he pumped her full with his semen. She began to cry.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

Wiping her eyes, she smiled and said, "Nothing; nothing at all. I've never in my whole life felt anything that wonderful."

The two lovers continued their sexual relationship over the next year, never forgetting the reason that had originally brought them together. It was almost a year later when the board finally found a majority to oust the director of the clinic and hospital.

The week following that event Frank received an excited phone call from Anne. She wanted to know if he was taking his annual week-long canoe outing with the church youth group.

"No," he had responded, "I passed this time. It's been too long of a struggle and I'm beat."

"Well then," she said, "we need to celebrate our final victory over the forces of evil. They'll be leaving Saturday for the lake. I'd love to see you that evening. The garage door will be open, so just pull in."

She was waiting for him that night in the garage. She quickly closed the door behind him. He had never seen her in shorts in all the years they had known each other. Her legs were very shapely. A tight-fitting tee-shirt hugged her taut breasts. She took his hand and led him down the basements steps for the bottle of champagne they had long promised each other. As they sat beside one another on the sofa and raised their glasses, the toast was obvious to them both.

"The Prince!" they said in unison before erupting into hearty laughter. They sipped and enjoyed the bubbly.

At this time and on this occasion it was only a matter of minutes before they began those special signals that indicated their readiness for lovemaking. Her tongue savored the edge of the wine glass. His eyes lingered on the swell of her breats. They both stood up. Bashfulness was a thing of the past as each quickly took off their clothes. Then Anne sat down on the couch, lay back, and opened her legs. Kneeling beside her, Frank gently began stroking the softness of her inner thighs.

Her labia already appeared swollen by the time the back of his hand began an intimate massage of that area. She was breathing hard when he finally leaned down and carefully began working his tongue into her fur-lined crotch. Just then the phone rang. Startled Frank picked it up and handed it to Anne.

She looked at him, shaking her head. "No!" "Then Anne realized that now she had to answer it.

"Hello? Bill, hi. How is everything going at the lake? No... No... I'm wide awake, I was just er ah reading on the couch down in the rec room."

Pastor Bill began rambling on about this kid and that on the trip. Anne bit her lip as Frank continued his intimate ministrations. Shaking her head and glaring at him she had trouble stifling a gasp. Of course, Bill didn't have a clue that one of his parishioner's was licking Anne's pussy.

Finally Frank stood up, and grabbing Anne's free hand led her up the steps to the first floor. She was still carrying the cell phone and desperately tried to end the conversation, but her husband seemed determined to relate every detail of the bus ride up to the lake. Reaching the bedroom she shared with her husband she found herself being gently pushed into a sitting position on one side of their bed. Frank then reached down and grasping both of her ankles, tipped Anne onto her back.

Still holding her spread legs by the ankles, he looked down and silently mouthed, "I'm going to fuck you now. Stay on the phone."

She could almost feel her pussy vibrating in anticipation. Anne looked up, as his penis bobbing up and down, as started to penetrate her already sopping cunt. Anne was so excited that she could barely respond to her husband's comments. As the mushroom head of Franks cock slowly worked its way into her vaginal vault, she even had trouble trying to keep from gasping aloud.

"Say a good night prayer for us," she finally managed to blurt out.

So the good Revered began a prayer while his wife covered the mouthpiece and moaned in pleasure. The prayer-giver never suspected that at that very moment another man had his cock completely buried inside the heat of his wife's pussy.

The pressure of his throbbing organ that now completely filled her sex stretched it in a way that was beyond her imagination. While Frank may have lacked the ability of his youth to repeat numerous orgasms in a single outing, he made up for it with excellent technique. He was rotating his hips from side to side as well as in and out, thus contacting her center in a manner that brought out the fullness of her response.

After a while Frank fell forward onto the bed making sure her legs were draped over his shoulders. He could hear the Reverend droning on and on while he looked down and watched his penis appear and disappear inside her. When it reappeared, pulling out the lips of her vulva with each withdrawal, it was slick with the juices of their mutual excitement.

He could see she was trying to keep her hand over the mouthpiece of the phone but have difficulty as he increased the pace of his thrusts. Her tits were bouncing wildly in all directions, nipples engorged and rosy pink with excitement.

She came, dropping the phone and crying out, "Oh God. God Almighty."

Her vagina was clasping him, squeezing him for his release.

"Amen!" her husband intoned as Anne managed to grab the phone again and hit the "off" button.

She came a second time as waves of his seed poured into her married pussy. He held her bent double now as the last pulsing filled her completely. She looked up at him in awe of what they had done together in every respect. They were more than soulmates, they were now lovers and best friends.