The Client

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all his weight resting on the hand pressed into the small of her back, he positioned his cock at her opening. She had no hope of escape, once impaled she would be his. He wasted no time with preliminaries, burying himself to the hilt on the first thrust. She screamed at the intrusion, he was tearing her in two. He withdrew as quickly, and then thrust deeply into her again. She couldn't catch her breath; she had never before been filled so completely. She rose off the table, resting her weight on her hands. She lifted her hips to meet his thrusts. He held her hips tightly between his huge hands, pulling her to him as he slammed into her repeatedly. He was her hand go between her legs, thinking that she was planning on pleasuring herself. Instead he felt her hand on his balls, cradling them in her grasp as he defiled her. This put him close to the edge, he was in danger of coming.

He had no intention of letting her achieve any gratification from it. He pulled himself from her abruptly, and grabbed her arm to turn her around. He pushed her to her knees, grabbing her by the hair again. Holding his pulsing member in his hand, he guided it to her lips. He pushed past her lips to the back of her throat. She took his balls in her hand again now, swirling her tongue over his cock as she did so. He pistoned his cock in and out of her mouth, never giving her a chance to adjust to its length. It was all she could do to avoid choking as he pushed it to the back of her throat repeatedly. He was thrusting faster now; she hoped he was close to the edge. If this continued much longer, he would choke her on his thick cock. Just as he reached the edge, she dug her fingernails into his balls. He cried out, half in pain, half in orgasm. She swallowed quickly; afraid he might drown her. He was buried so deep that he was squirting right down her throat. She couldn't taste his cum; she could only feel his offering sliding down her throat. She pulled on his balls, coaxing the last bit from his organ.

He released her, and quickly tucked his spent cock back into his pleated pants. He was back to business now, almost as if nothing had happened. He went back to his contracts, flipping through the pages quickly. He turned to ask her where she had put the others. She was where he had left her, kneeling next to the table, licking the last of his cum from her lips. She was flushed deeply, and breathing deeper. He asked if something was wrong, suddenly concerned for her. She rose silently, going about to gather her clothes. He put down the contracts now; he knew she was a married woman. Perhaps the guilt had just come over her now that the afterglow had worn off. He asked again, was everything all right? "No," she said, "you just lived up to everything I ever thought of you." He momentarily took her statement as a compliment, until she finished her thought. "You are a selfish bastard."

12