The Client - Debt

Story Info
Two stories in one.
1.2k words
3.48
17.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew who it was the moment the door bell rang. I had been waiting in anticipation for her arrival. Being already aroused I didn't want to waste another moment answering the door. And there she stood in her robe. The girl from the 3rd floor who I had just met recently at the bar. She told me she'd be willing to anything with me, even if it was just for one night. Even though we was just met, the connection was intense and we both knew it. As my eyes roamed her body she slowly began to enter into my suite.

"I've been waiting all night for this," she said to me in the most beautiful and sexual voice I had ever heard.

I quickly took her into my embrace and we began to kiss passionately my hand finding her left breast. I began to squeeze the D cup ever so gently so that I wouldn't seem too eager.

I removed it just shortly and the look of disappointment came across her face. I slowly stuck my finger into my mouth and began rolling it around my tongue. I then returned my attention back to her breast and with my wet finger began to tease her nipple. She let out a moan of relief and her eyes began to roll in the back of her head. I kissed her neck slowly to her chest and started to undo her robe. She didn't put up a fight and I knew I had her. I began to work my tongue around her areola not yet licking her nipple.

She began to whimper begging me to lick it so I gave her what she needed. I led her to the bed and laid her down. Parting her legs so that I could see my treasure. It was glistening with her juices so there was no need for me to lick my fingers this time. I started to rub my finger ever so lightly on her outer lips, her body reacting by humping forward wanting me to proceed. I flicked her clit and she let out a moan that could be barely heard. I could tell she was trying to hide her pleasure.

I didn't want her to hide it, I wanted it to be heard. So I flicked my tongue on her clit rapidly until she climaxed letting all her juices flow down her pussy while she Let out a loud moan. I started to stick my tongue into her opening and she began to push my head deeper with both her hands as if to stimulate the sensation of me fucking her. I knew what she wanted. So I stuck my fingers into her hole and started to lick her clit her body started to convulse right at that moment and it was so beautiful.

We lay there for 20 minutes then I lead her to my shower. I washed her as I watched her glisten in the light. I slipped my finger back into her hole and she began to buck back until she had another orgasm.

That night we fucked 4 times. Or should I say made love. She whispered to me that I was the best she ever had but I refused to believe it. Every woman says that their first time with a woman. The next day when I woke up she was gone but she left a note. "Thanks for the best sex I ever had even if it was just for one night. Maybe I'll hire you more often, and only you." I smiled to myself knowing my work was done. I packed my luggage and headed to my next client. Tonight was going to be fun.

Debt

******

She came into my office with a look of desperation on her face. I've never seen someone so captivating with this look. I wanted to tear into her right there but I knew I had to be patient and lure her in if I wanted this to be legal.

She asked me how much she owed and when I told her the amount she broke down. She started telling me about how much of a disappointment her life had become. She had a gambling addicted drunk for a boyfriend and parents who didn't want her but I didn't care about any of that, I just wanted to get in her pants.

She told me she'd do anything to get rid of the debt and at that moment a smirk appeared on my face and fear upon hers. I told her there was nothing to worry about its always time for new experiences. She told me she had never done lesbian sex before and this excited me even more. The fact that I was going to turn this bitch out was pleasing to me. I stood up and closed my door so that we wouldn't be interrupted and no one can hear the sounds that were about to start coming out of this bitch's mouth.

I told her to undress before me and stop the crying because it was turning me off. I walked up to her and looked her straight in the eyes before I kissed her passionately. At first she refused to give in but eventually she couldn't stop the sensation of my tongue probing her mouth. I began to massage her tits and she moaned startling herself from the arousal she was feeling. She was embarrassed that her body had betrayed her by enjoying the touch of this lesbian.

She began to reach between her thighs when the girl stopped her,"no I can't do this." I told her she had no choice or her boyfriend was going to pay.

She let me inside and my hand could feel the wetness that was between her legs. She blushed and said this had never happened to her. Even her own boyfriend couldn't do this to her. I laid her down on my desk and started to kiss her neck she moaned so loud I had to tell the bitch to shut up.

I began to flick my tongue on her nipples and they hardened immediately. When I made it down to her pussy she tried to stop me again so I slapped her and told her if she touched me again I'll have her bf and her killed. She told me she couldn't control her movements and suggested that I tied her up. This excited me more. I knew this little slut wanted it. I tied her arms and resumed my assault on her body. Then I went back down to her pussy and licked her clit lightly to which she flinched and bit her lip giving me the begging look.

I started to destroy her pussy and she lost her mind telling me to eat her pussy and to never stop I stuck my finger deep inside her pussy while slurping on her clit that was drenched in her juices. I asked her was this better than her boyfriend's and said he could never please her this way. She finally climaxed and I untied her hands. She hugged me and told me she would never forget this. The next week she was back for more and the week after that. Then she told me she broke up with her boyfriend and lets just say things have been going pretty steady ever since.