The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 02

Story Info
The slutty fashionista makes her move on the young husband.
12.9k words
4.6
91.7k
73

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,855 Followers

(This story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent. For fans of my stories, they know what kinds of things to expect. This story deals with similar themes as the stories by wannabeboytoy, seducedHylas, and Dark Betrayal, namely cheating, betrayal, and heartbreak. This series of stories feature some light sci-fi elements, but for the most part, they are in the background. If stuff like that isn't your cup of tea, then you probably shouldn't bother reading it. Also, there are characters in this story that are featured more prominently in my story "The Devil Wears Nada." Reading that story is not necessary to enjoy this one, but it would surely help. And finally,I do not condone any of these actions in real life. This is just a story. Enjoy.)

************

"Life is full of choices. Each choice can decide the rest of your life. Life can go in infinite directions. Different permutations, different outcomes. You can literally end up anywhere in life... with anyone. But I honestly feel, from the bottom of my heart, that in each and every one of these different outcomes, different destinies, I would have ended up with you."

************

(Timeline C: A Beaten Cline Defeated by Time)

Derek got cleaned up and slipped out of the room. He didn't know where he was going and as he made his way to the ground floor, he knew he had to decide.

He could go to the bar. Have a few drinks. Or he could go out, out of the hotel and into town. And who knew what would happen?

As the door opened and he emerged into the lobby, Derek had to choose. But his mind was quickly made up.

Derek needed a stiff drink. He didn't want to leave the hotel and he figured he had whatever he needed here at the hotel.

From what he had heard the hotel had a really nice bar, so he made his way there. It was late, so he was hoping he didn't see any familiar faces. And as he entered and looked around, he didn't recognize a single face there. He smiled and made his way to the bar.

"Rum and Coke." Derek said to the bartender. He nodded and walked away.

"Congratulations." a voice said next to him. Derek looked at the seated woman next to him. Not to sound callous, but she was the kinda person you looked past. She was a pretty woman, maybe five or six years older than him. But she was really dressed down, wearing a bulky cardigan, unflattering jeans, and big, bulky glasses.

"Uh, for what?" Derek asked the mousy brunette. She looked a bit inebriated as she sipped her drink.

"For the wedding. Congratulations." she said, smiling drunkenly.

"Oh, uh, thanks. I'm sorry, were you at the wedding?" Derek asked.

"I... was invited. But I didn't go." the woman said.

"But, why are you here if you didn't go?" Derek asked, confused.

"I didn't want to see certain people in my family. I guess I'm kinda the black sheep now." the woman said.

"Are you related to Heather?" Derek asked.

"Yes. I'm her second cousin. My name's Abby. Abby Cline." she said, smiling at Derek.

"Abby? I've heard about you. Heather idolizes you." Derek said, sitting down next to the woman just as his drink appeared. "Why didn't you talk to Heather? She would have loved to see you."

"I can't show her what I am now. What I've become. What happened to me." Abby said.

"What happened?" Derek asked. Abby laughed, like the question was beyond explanation. Abby looked down, into her drink, shook her head and began to speak.

"I was living my dream. I was happily married to the love of my life. I moved to New York to be a journalist. And I got what I heard was a dream job. Executive Assistant to Nina Baxter, the biggest fashion icon in the world." Abby paused. That name rung a bell with Derek, but he couldn't figure out where he had heard it before. "I didn't know a thing about fashion, but it was supposed to be a good job. It would gain me contacts. Connections. So I took it. I took the job. Nina treated me like hell. Everyone did. But I was tough. I fought through it. I learned, I studied, I immersed myself in the world of fashion. I worked hard, really hard. And eventually, I earned their respect. I was going places. I earned the respect of the toughest bitch in town. I just thought... I had done it. I was going places. But then..." Abby paused, as if she hit a tough part of her story. "And then my boss fucked my husband."

Derek coughed as he swallowed his drink.

"What?" he asked.

"My boss fucked my husband." Abby said, staring Derek in the eye.

"Wow! I am so sorry." Derek said apologetically. "Was there any problem with your marriage or something?"

"No. I mean, sure, I worked long hours, but that wasn't enough for him to cheat, right?" Abby asked.

"No. Not at all!" Derek said, comforting the emotionally fragile woman with his words.

"My boss was, like, an old lady, but my husband left me for her. And he... he knocked her up. It was, like... a nightmare. We had been together for years, and he dumped me and knocked her up instead. My boss!" Abby said. Derek listened in horror at the hell she had gone through.

"Nina fired me, and since she is so rich and famous, she put out word to all the major magazines and newspapers to blacklist me." Abby said.

"Why would she do that?" Derek asked.

"Cause she's pure fucking evil!" Abby said. "It amuses her to ruin my life. She stole my husband, sabotaged my livelihood, and ruined my life... just to tickle her own ego. I don't know what she did to him, how she got him on her side. Cause he ended up being complicit, with everything. He enjoyed what she was doing to me."

"I'm so sorry." Derek said.

"I feel like she put a spell on him or something. I just wanted to talk to him. I just know that if I could just talk to him, I could win him back. I went to them to try to talk to him. She said I could... for a price. Nina made me do things... horrible things. Then she laughed in my face and pushed me away. She lied to me. She never let me see him. I tried everything I could to see him. To talk to him. I tried, for some fucked up reason, to earn her respect again so she would let me see him, but it's just this fucking torture she's putting me through just to amuse herself." Abby said, eyes welling with tears.

"I am so sorry." Derek reiterated.

"They have four kids now. He's living this rich life, him and her are photographed together. And I'm working for this shitty car magazine being ogled by fat, sweaty men at car conventions. I'm in hell, and neither of them care." Abby said.

"But, why would you be embarrassed to be here? You did nothing wrong." Derek asked.

"Oh! That's the best part. Turns out, some of my relatives, some of Heather's family, turns out they are friends with Nina, the bitch that stole my man. And guess what... they took her side!" Abby said.

"What!?" Derek asked.

"Yeah, all these people, my whole family, they took Nina's side! It was my fault I lost him! It was my fault I had my husband stolen from me. It was like I was less of a woman cause I had my husband stolen from me. Apparently, I wasn't a real 'Cline Woman', whatever that bullshit means... So, that's why I couldn't bring myself to show up. I love Heather, but I didn't want to see any of those bitches that blamed me for this. So all these women in your wife's family, just know that they don't care about anyone but themselves, and other people exactly like themselves. So be careful." Abby said.

"Abby. I am so sorry." Derek said, putting his hand on her shoulder comfortingly. "Listen, if you're staying at the hotel, you should meet up with Heather in the morning. We can meet up in private or something. I'm sure she would love to see you."

Abby smiled, her eyes full of tears as she recalled these bad memories. She smiled a sad smile at him.

"You seem like a good guy. Heather's very lucky." Abby said. Derek smiled his cute smile as he studied her. She really was very pretty, Derek thought, but she had clearly gone long lengths to reject the fashion industry. The bulky clothes she wore would impress no one with an eye for fashion and were unlikely to attract attention from any male admirers.

"I know it might be tough now. But you seem like a bright, beautiful woman. If a guy would cheat on you, then you don't need him. I am sure what he has now doesn't compare what you two had. I am positive." Derek said, saying just the right thing to comfort the emotional woman. Abby stared at him for a few silent moments, staring at the cute young husband. Then... she pounced.

Her lips met Derek's before he could react. Their lips mashed, her probing tongue desperate to get into his tightly sealed mouth. He jumped back and onto his feet.

"What are you doing?" Derek asked in shock. The bartender and the few other bar patrons were now looking at him.

"Please! I know you're married, but it's been so long. I need... something. No man has touched me since Nathan left. I need to feel something. Please. I'm begging you. Please have sex with me!" Abby said, desperately, standing meekly before the newly married man.

"Abby. I feel sorry for you, but... I'm married. I'm not like your husband. I'm not cheating on my wife." Nathan said, feeling both revulsion and pity for the beaten down woman.

"Please, I just need..." Abby began before she was interrupted by a new voice.

"Derek Daniels, just the man I was looking for." came a lilting British voice from across the bar. Over Abby's shoulder he saw Audrey, that fashion woman, approaching. She stepped up to both Derek and Abby. "I was beginning to think you'd forgotten."

As she finished speaking, she looked at the woman next to Derek.

"Oh my goodness, Abby Cline. So great to see you." Audrey said. Abby looked like she had seen a ghost, a ghost from another life. Audrey hugged Abby, a hug that was not returned. Audrey stepped back.

"Wh... wh... what are you doing here?" Abby stammered.

"We are trying to recruit young Derek here to do some modeling. Are... you related to his wife?" Audrey asked. She took Abby's frozen expression as her answer. "Wow, I had wondered. What a happy coincidence!" Audrey said. Abby didn't seem to share her enthusiasm.

"Well, Derek, are you ready to talk now?"Audrey asked. Derek had no real desire to talk to her, but he wanted to escape this awkward situation with Abby.

"Um, I should probably get back to Heather." Derek stammered.

"Why aren't you with her now?" Audrey countered.

"Uh, well, she got a bit drunk and passed out." Derek admitted.

"Well then, she won't miss you for a little bit." Audrey replied.

"I guess." Derek said.

"So, can we talk?" Audrey asked with a small smile.

"Yeah. Okay." Derek said, seeing no other option. Audrey began to lead him out of the bar, but she stopped and turned back to say something to Abby as Derek waited for her.

Audrey got close to Abby, still frozen, and approached her ear.

"Abby, I hope you know, but Nina is keeping your husband very happy. Nathan is doing very well. I can speak to that. I... met... with him a few nights ago. Nina likes to share the wealth." Audrey said. Audrey smiled arrogantly as Abby's eyes went wide in shock. She was left trembling as Audrey walked towards the married man, shaking her voluptuous ass at the frozen woman at the bar as she walked.

"Thanks for, uh, getting me out of that." Derek said.

"Yes, she can be a bit much sometimes. I saw her try to kiss you. How utterly pathetic." Audrey said dismissively. As they left the bar, Audrey turned back to call out to Abby.

"Have a good night, ass kisser!" Audrey called out. Abby blanched and burst into tears. Derek looked at Audrey confused.

"That girl kissed the ass of the woman who stole her husband just to get him back. Like, she literally kissed the asshole of her husband's new woman. She got right in there. It was brilliant. I mean, what kind of woman lets herself end up in that position. How could you respect a woman so weak?" Audrey said viciously.

"Well, she kinda had a rough go of things." Derek said, a bit disgusted, not sure why he was defending the woman who had hit on him. She did have a sad story, and plus, his wife idolized her. At least, she idolized the old her. Not the shell of a woman she had become.

"Believe me, she has no one to blame for what happened but herself." Audrey said as they reached the lobby.

"Did you work with her? At the magazine?" Derek asked.

"Yes I did. It was dreadful. She was pathetic then and she is pathetic now." Audrey said coldly, not admitting that at one point the two had almost been friends, because of all the good things Abby did to help her out. They had been close to becoming friends until Audrey saw how pathetic she became once she lost her man. Audrey couldn't blame her, though, her man was a catch.

"Wait, where are we going?" Derek said, stopping her as they stood in the lobby.

"Oh. Well, I want to show you the advantages of modeling. The life you could lead." Audrey said.

"Are we going out?" Derek asked.

"Yes, I have a driver ready to take us where we need to go." Audrey said.

"Well, I don't know. I don't really want to leave the hotel." Derek said uncertainly.

"Oh, c'mon Derek. Listen, I know Helena keeps pestering you about me. Just let me make my pitch, and then I'll shut up and let you make up your mind." Audrey said.

"Oh. Well... I guess I can let you, uh, make your pitch." Derek said, smiling lightly.

"Lovely. I know I can be a bit of pestering hag." Audrey said, "But it's my job." Derek laughed.

"Only a bit." Derek joked, causing her to give him a sly smile. Audrey began walking and Derek followed. Kaitlyn watched from the side, disappointed that that skanky, English slut was getting her claws in the young husband, especially when it should have been her.

They went through the revolving door and emerged into the crisp night air under the awning at the entrance. Waiting for them was a luxury car with a chauffeur standing outside of it. As Derek and Audrey approached, the man jumped into action, opening the door, allowing them to enter the back seat. They got seated as the driver got into his seat.

"Drive." Audrey said simply to the driver, and they sped off.

"So... here's my pitch..." Audrey began.

"Okay, lay it on me." Derek said.

Audrey was Nina's acolyte. Her worshipper. Audrey had many natural talents, but after being exposed to a dominant, aggressive slut like Nina, she learned a few things. A lot of things to be honest. Audrey now had a lot of weapons to unleash. She knew how to break down and destroy a man, till he had no choice but to fuck her and fill her with cum. And now it was time to turn these weapons upon Derek. Turn the lessons and wisdom Nina had taught her against the naïve young man.

"There are two types of people in this world. There is the type of person that goes through life, getting what they want. They get what they want easily because fate helps them. Fate helps them get whatever the hell they want, because, quite simply, they are better than everyone else. There is a section of people who are superior. I am one of those types of people, and you are too. Then there is the other type. They are the type who hates the first type. They work hard, are nice to others, and all that other bullshit. They hate everything about us. But deep down, they dream about being one of us. They wish they were one of us." Audrey stated.

"Why are you telling me this?" Derek said, confused.

"You are very unique, in that... you are of the first type but you act like you're in the second. You surround yourself with your... science nerd friends, people who are lucky to be breathing the same air as you, and you act like you belong." Audrey said.

"Excuse me?" Derek asked confused.

"We have watched you for some time. You are a star. That much is obvious. You are gorgeous and you are charismatic. You could be living a life so much better than the one you have now, but you slum it. Sure, you could make some... scientific discovery, and that's all well and good, but is that fun? Is that fulfilling? Is spending your days with your nose in a book the best thing you could be doing with your time? I can think of a lot better places that nose should be. Couldn't you spend your time enjoying the blessings you were given? Couldn't you spend your time doing things a man like you should be doing?" Audrey asked.

"Like what?" Derek asked. Audrey smirked.

"That's what I'm going to show you." Audrey said as they drove downtown. "We are the beautiful people. We deserve the best. We deserve to be catered to. That's the life I lead. It's the life you should be leading. That's the life I'm going to show you."

"I thought you wanted me to become a model?" Derek asked.

"I do. The world of high fashion is where the beautiful people revel in their own greatness. It's the only profession where you get rewarded for how much better looking you are than others. Isn't that so much simpler than taxing your mind on such nonsense like science and physics?" Audrey asked.

"Uh, I like what I do." Derek replied.

"That's because you don't know how it is on the other side." Audrey stated. "Here, let me show you. Look." Audrey indicated, pointing out the window. There was a line of people lined up outside a club.

"See, that is a normal club. With regular people. Just look at them. Uggos. Fatties. Yuck! A regular club with regular drinks. Regular music. Just a nasty place. A person like us wouldn't be caught dead there, getting caught in their disgusting scent. Yuck." Audrey said.

"Um... okay." Derek said nervously.

"Now, a little down the way here is another club. This is the one they tell everyone that the famous people go to. So, they get all sorts of star chasers, people trying to act like they belong. But again, a person like us would not be caught dead there." Audrey explained.

"But... if we keep going, I'll show you a club that you won't find in any phonebook. No signs. No nothing. Any of these... regular people couldn't find this. This is where people like us go. This is where people like us belong. There are places like this all over the world. The locations are passed around by word of mouth, among people like us. I'm gonna show you this life." Audrey stated.

"I don't know. I don't really think I belong here. I probably won't fit in with your type." Derek said, feeling uncomfortable with her personality and the tone of the conversation.

"Oh. That's so cute. Derek, trust me. You would be a perfect model. Look at you. You're gorgeous. Those eyes. Those cheeks. That jaw line. That body. You look delicious. You are built to be shown off, not taxing your mind with such nonsense." Audrey began.

"I thought I had heard you guys wanted me to model to bridge the gap between modeling and science, to show science nerds can still look, I don't know... cool, I guess." Derek said.

"Well, yeah, sure, you can do that... if you want. But trust me, I know that once you start modeling, I'm sure you'll start caring about that life far more than the one you have now, doing... science stuff." Audrey said.

"Well, uh, I doubt that." Derek said. Derek watched through the window as they drove through town, past any place he recognized. The car kept turning, taking him through different small roads, until he was completely lost. Derek watched as they drove up to a parking structure and stopped at the guard station at the entrance. The driver gave something to the guard there, and he lifted the barrier allowing them to enter. Derek watched out the window as they circled through the parking structure, the car driving underground. They passed through another guard station, and finally, the car pulled up front a pair of glass double doors with two bouncers standing guard. The driver quickly got out and opened the door, allowing Audrey and Derek to get out.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,855 Followers