The Clinic and Disciplining Aaron

Story Info
A male parolee being 'treated' by a ruthless woman.
2.2k words
4.31
45.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword

The fourth story of Linda Mason and her Clinic where the motto is: 'The most efficient form of rehabilitation is to heal the criminal mind'.

The next three stories; 'The Clinic and Disciplining Aaron' (see this first tale below), 'The Clinic and Embracing Servitude' and 'The Clinic and Finding Jane', all take place one after the other on the same day.

The effects of this busy day leave Linda tired, agitated and very, very aroused (a feeling she usually does not give in to).

This also leaves her vulnerable to attack...

But that is a series of tales best left for 'The Clinic' stories seven, eight and nine.

To repeat myself; in this story, a session with Aaron is described. It's a shorter story than I usually write but it is concise and that is what counts.

This is a Non- consent / Reluctance style story detailing a Female tormenting a male. It is a non-consent story since the man does not actually recognize what is happening to him (his consent is not informed, therefore it does not apply).

Chapter One -- Aaron Returns

Linda tended to think of what she did as bringing discipline to the lives of her wayward 'clients'. She was assisting them in her own way. Each exercise had a beginning and an end. Each had a purpose.

Even if the 'clients' didn't know what that purpose was, that was okay.

Linda knew...

It had been several weeks since Linda Mason's 'Clinic' had opened its doors. It had been a very busy time and Linda found her schedule to be an increasingly busy one.

She made it a point to make sure that new clients were 'treated' once a week. Once they had participated in no less than four sessions (or one per week); she'd allow them to be 'treated' once every two weeks.

Linda made ready to receive her first 'Client' of the day. Parolee Aaron Johnson had actually been the 'Clinic's' first. He had done everything required of him during his initial visit and he had attended two more times subsequent to that. If all went well today, Linda would allow him to be 'treated' once every two weeks.

Linda wondered whether he'd be happy with that or not...

His first time had gone predictably. After warming up in the warm exercise room, he had drunk a large glass of drugged water. When he had awoken, a few minutes later, he was bound nude and standing spread-eagled in the 'conditioning room'.

This room was bare but for a desk and chair facing a wall lined with mirrors. There were four powerful winches set into the ceiling and floor across the room from each other. A 'client' would end up spread-eagled in the conditioning room. The mirrors were actually one way glass. An observer could secretly watch as the bound one was 'healed according to the Mason Method'.

His second and third sessions had gone as predicted and Linda was quite confident that he would be very obedient today, as well. Still, she was cautious, having learned the hard way that it was better to be prepared for the worst.

When Aaron showed up this time, he was still as nervous as a young man on a first date to see 'the parents' of his girl. Linda repressed a sigh. She knew that this was not an unusual reaction. None the less, she would have to be careful that he did not become fixated on her.

She had Aaron strip down in the office. When he was done, he was very erect. Linda looked directly at his hardened penis before meeting his eyes.

"You may be proud of this." She began coolly, as she indicated his erection, "But I am in control here. Do not ever forget that!"

Almost as an afterthought, Linda handed him a large glass of water. It was drugged but he did not know that and she had no intention of mentioning it. After all, she had not mentioned it on his previous three visits...

"Drink this!" She ordered him imperiously.

She watched as he chugged it back. She knew from previous experience that it would be at work by the time he was nude and bound in the 'conditioning room'.

Aaron nervously followed her back to the 'conditioning room'. There, she tied him standing and spread-eagled. This time she used the fifth winch set directly above his head. It was attached to a hood with built in ball gag and detachable eye patches. She left the eye patches off as she wanted him to watch what she was going to be doing.

When she was done, he was completely immobile, thanks to a computer program and Ethernet connection that controlled all five winches.

One thing that Linda rarely shared was that every room had hidden cameras. The cameras were all controlled by the computer in the main office or the laptop that Linda kept on a desk in the conditioning room.

Chapter Two -- The Use of Bamboo

She proceeded to masturbate Aaron to the edge of a powerful orgasm. She knew what she was doing and it took only the work of a moment or two to get Aaron very hard. It was another moment or two before she could feel him shaking with the necessary effort to withhold his impending orgasm.

Linda smiled with cruel delight as she gripped his now iron hard erection at its base with one hand. She lightly stroked up his hard shaft with her other hand, not bothering to lubricate him.

She paused slightly as her hand reached the base of the head of his penis, and then she shot her hand up and over the head.

He was so aroused that he was leaking precum and she could see the veins of his dick as he panted with desire. He shook slightly as she ran her hand up and down his manhood.

She had to stifle a laugh of triumph.

"A hard man is so good to find...And train!" She thought to herself.

She stroked his erection up and down yet again as she watched him tremble with great effort to withhold his orgasm.

He gasped at the powerful sexual feelings that flooded his nude and bound body. Aaron had to work very hard to remain both silent and still as his tormentress worked her magic upon his too willing body.

It was a losing battle...

She stroked his erection yet again and this time she was rewarded by a gasp as he struggled not to come.

"I said 'NO NOISE!" She suddenly snarled.

Aaron, who had never met anyone like Linda in his life, could feel what little self-control he had slipping away. Shame at his weakness warred with the pleasurable feelings this strange woman brought forth.

Shame won and he vowed he would not climax until he was given permission.

Linda watched her nude charge struggle not to achieve orgasm without permission, as she firmly and briskly manipulated his throbbing organ. She smiled as she watched him straighten up and tighten his body in response to her expert masturbatory technique.

"You will not resist me. Not today, you don't." Linda thought to herself, "You'll struggle one way or the other!"

Then she took a thin bamboo cane from atop her desk and smiled at his widening eyes as she showed it to him.

He watched in horrified fascination as she brought her hand back before lashing him across his sensitive erection.

Linda had learned early on that getting struck with a thin bamboo cane was a very unusual experience. It always took a second or two before the person being struck actually felt it.

Aaron felt the blow on his dick and flinched in anticipation but he really didn't feel the burning pain for a second or two. Then he shrieked through the gag and tried valiantly to pull away from the cruel woman and her ruthless bamboo.

There was no escape and she struck his sensitive and throbbing unit again and again. This time faster and with less time between blows.

He gasped and pulled hard against the cords that held him fast. Eventually he whimpered before he even realized it.

Linda continued to smile cruelly as she gazed at his wounded cock. It was now adorned with red and swollen lash marks where the bamboo had landed. Linda knew that Aaron would be feeling a burning pain burn in his dick for some time to come and it would be both very tender and very sore for days after.

That was part of the process too...

Chapter Three -- Where no Bamboo had gone before

She sat in the chair in front of him and as he watched, she stroked him back to iron hardness.

Aaron could feel her hand going up his shaft and back down. Her cuffs held him immobile. Her hands held him immobile. Her will held him immobile. At that moment, if she had set him free, he would still have stayed and obeyed until he collapsed.

Linda knew that his 'treatment' was going well, indeed, he was almost completely her abject slave now...

He groaned and shook with desire and fear as he watched his tormentress bring him to within a stroke of orgasm. He felt helpless to prevent his own arousal and ultimate downfall.

She smiled then and opened her mouth in cruel delight as she picked up the bamboo cane and whipped his cock again.

He cried out in pain and now growing fear behind the gag.

"Does she not see what she is doing to me?" He wondered wildly.

His nude and helpless body was held immobile by the unfeeling restraints. He could do nothing but hang before her; nude, bound and helplessly available to her every cruel whim. All he could do was hope she'd take pity on him.

Linda could feel his fear but had no pity left in her.

"It's for the best!" She said with a soft and cold voice, her eyes never leaving his rampant dick, "Take it like a man!"

"And after all..." She continued softly, her eyes never leaving his erection, "You are here to learn discipline!"

He groaned with effort and she smiled at his discomfort.

She masturbated the bound parolee and stroked him with a velvet touch.

When she was sure he was about to climax, she carefully whipped his erection.

He thrashed about and shrieked as the cane landed where no bamboo should go.

When he was soft, she set down the cane before proceeding to masturbate him to hardness, once again.

He was panting behind his gag and his body was sweating with the effort he was putting forth to deal with his torment.

Her hands seemed to know exactly what to do and Aaron found he was iron hard even though he knew what was coming (and it wasn't going to be him).

He shook his head in fear as she picked up the cane again.

"You know what I want!" She said piously.

A thoroughly vulnerable and very confused Aaron did not know what she wanted.

But he was very, very willing to learn.

Linda could see his capitulation.

Chapter Four - Orgasm

She brought him off then.

After a couple of minutes of her expert manipulations he cried out that he was going to come and she nodded silently, her burning gaze never leaving his cock as she forced an orgasm from his trembling body.

Stroke, stroke, stroke, her hand expertly masturbated Aaron in ways he had never, ever imagined he would be touched.

She felt his climax start and she could see the slight tremble in him increase until it was a blatant sexual rutting action. She smiled as he groaned erotically and began to hump her hand.

She continued to masturbate her nude and bound charge as he now screamed through his gag that he was going to come.

She looked up into his wide open eyes as he watched helplessly as she tormented him over the edge.

She had to struggle to withhold a laugh of delight as he suddenly went rigid in his restraints, his climax have finally taken hold.

He roared and his eyes bulged as he shot and shook while he came. His muscles stood in bold relief as they pulled hard against restraints meant to hold thousands of pounds each.

Linda smiled and continued to carefully stroke his erection as he grunted and thrust against her expertly trained hands.

He shuddered as she kept stroking his dick while he came and came.

She milked it until; at length, he stopped shaking.

When she was finished, she cooed about how well he had done. He had cried, more from a release of emotion than anything else but she could see that he did not understand what was happening to him; not really.

She had him make an appointment to see her two weeks hence. She was very aware of the look of disappointment in his eyes when he learned she would not be 'treating' him for fourteen days, instead of the seven he had come to expect.

She coldly and pointedly ignored his disappointment.

"After all, he is here to be 'treated', it's not like he's simply getting a friendly hand job!" She thought angrily to herself.

She also knew that she was going to working out hard tonight. Aaron's session and been very taxing but it had left her feeling very energetic.

And the day was not over yet...