The Clinic Boss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing!?" She exclaimed. Suddenly my heart sunk into my shoes. However, it was time to either put up or shut up. There was no way a woman this undressed allowing me to touch her this much wasn't incredibly horny. Maybe she was just asking for permission as I had thought I needed to all along. I didn't take my hands off of her and continued to gently massage her.

"Listen. You have this incredible body, you're beautiful, and we are both single and alone." Laying out the scenario might make it easier for her to give in. "Do you have any idea how much I want to touch you even more than I am already?" I swept my hands down again with a little more force, this time coming straight up so that my hands caressed her breasts directly. She closed her eyes and I could see a struggle going on inside her brain. Maybe she hadn't actually expected to have to make this decision, but I'd be damned if I was going to get shot down now. I moved to her side and continued to slide my hands up and down her torso, grazing her breasts and moving them across her tight stomach. She didn't stop me, but I could see her body trembling. Knowing that I now had control, I moved one hand across her stomach and then slid the lower one down so that I was sweeping it in between her legs. Her tight black shorts hid the fact that they were damp because they were dark but as soon as I touched her between her legs her pussy was warm and wet. Her hand finally came up off of the table and grasped my cock through my pants, and that's when I knew everything I had fantasized about over the past week was about to happen. Finally she spoke.

"Oh my God, you're making me so fucking horny." Her hand tightened around my penis and she squeezed it. My hand on her shorts started to run back and forth on her pussy and I moved the other one directly to her breasts in order to stimulate her hard nipples. She arched her back and moaned. It was like she finally gave in and was about to lose total control. Now the fun was about to begin. Her hand squeezed my hard cock while she squirmed under my hands, now pushing her hips up into my hand and starting to moan.

"Mmm..." she moaned, starting to move freely underneath me. I leaned down to kiss her and she grabbed the back of my head, pulling my into her mouth for a hard kiss. Our mouths ground together and her tongue slid into my mouth quickly while she tightened her grip on my cock and slowly moved it back and forth over my pants. I pressed my hand harder into her wet shorts and we started a slow grind against each other, kissing intensely and clutching at each other. It was enough to make me lose my balance and start to get light headed. Without breaking contact with my mouth attached to hers I grabbed her hip and spun her around so that her body was sideways to the bench and I could manoeuvre my hips so that they were in between her legs, which forced her to let go of me. No clothing had come off yet but now while we kissed it was easy to grind my cock into her pussy through our clothing. I took my hands and grabbed her breasts through her tight top, teasing her nipples with my fingers. They quickly became even harder and while I slowly massaged her front she clutched at my shirt. So far just the slightest moan had escaped either of us but I wanted much more and I wanted to tell her. I broke the kiss.

"I want you. Take that shirt off and get those shorts off." I growled at her. She smiled and laughed with a flushed face as our nether parts still ground together.

"Oh really? Maybe you should take them off of me." She lay back and raised her arms above her head, stretching out her tight body for me. I grabbed the edge of her workout top and peeled it up, finally exposing her top half to my hands and mouth. After tossing the shirt aside I returned my hands to her breasts. They were quite pale but had quarter size nipples that were rock hard, which became even harder once they hit the air. I leaned in, making sure to push my cock even harder between her legs and took a nipple into my mouth, sucking it gently. Her hands went around my head and she pushed me harder into her chest.

"Oh..." She moaned. "Don't be gentle, suck on me, please..." I increased the tension and gently grabbed her nipple with my teeth, biting gently, which caused her to twitch and cry out in a very positive way. Good, she liked it a little bit hard. Her hands started to move and reach for my pants.

"Take these off." She said in a commanding tone I had heard before. Grabbing both sides, she didn't wait for me and pushed my pants down. As I stepped back and out of them I pulled my shirt off as well and managed to get my socks off, standing totally naked before her. She sat up with her hands on my waist, still sitting on the table but now she was topless. We locked eyes with an intense hunger and I leaned in to kiss her hard again. Her hand took hold of my cock again as we kissed and it got even harder as her hand moved up and down.

"I've been thinking about this cock for a while." She said, with a smile in her voice. "We are going to have a very interesting business arrangement from now on." I took that to mean that this would not be the first time this was going to happen, which gave me great pleasure. I couldn't take it anymore, since if we kept going like that I was going to explode in her hand like a premature teenager. Plus I really wanted to taste her pussy. I pushed her back onto the table and grabbing the sides of her shorts slid them off her. She wasn't wearing any panties as I suspected and her pussy was shaved bare, making me want to bury my tongue in it even more. I spread her legs with my hands and eased her head back, then knelt in front of her and kissed her flat stomach, trailing down to finally kiss her between her legs.

"Oh God..." she moaned. "Lick me, please..." I slid my tongue out and started to slowly use the tip to slide up and down the entire length of her wet pussy. She tasted quite nice, slightly salty but also a little sweet. Her legs spread further in order to allow me better access and I pushed my tongue right between her lips, making long, slow strokes up and down and around the outside. Part of my favourite thing about being with a woman was eating pussy, and I was very good at it. For several minutes I danced around her pussy with my tongue, slower, then faster, then slowing down again in order to tease her as much as possible. The whole time her tight body thrashed around on the table and her moans got louder and louder. When I finally slid a finger inside her I could feel her tightness grab it, pulsing and squeezing. Slowly sliding my finger in and out, I began to gently lap at her clit, knowing she was very close to having a really hard orgasm.

"Oh yes...fuck me...yes...oh GOD!" she squealed, and I felt her pussy tighten harder around my finger as her back arched and she came. Her pussy continued to spasm as I stopped my attention on her clit but continued to gently kiss her pussy. I left my fingers inside her as I looked up to see her chest heaving and her flat stomach still taut with tension.

"There's plenty more where that came from." I said, leaning back in and starting to lick again, gently and slowly.

"Oh fuck..." she moaned. I knew that most guys stopped after one orgasm but after one, many women could have multiples and I really wanted to make her explode over and over again if I could. She was so sexy. "Yes...oh...make me fucking cum again!" her hands grabbed my hair and I started to lick harder. It was now my cue to slide another finger inside her, making sliding them in and out of her tight pussy harder.

"Fuck!" she said. "Harder! Fuck me with your fingers!" She pulled me up and brought our mouths together for a hard kiss while pushing her pussy into my hand. Now I was finger fucking her hard on the table while we kissed and her hand pulled at my hair. Now I knew she was definitely into things a little bit rougher. I broke the kiss and took a nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. My fingers moved even faster inside her. She was soaking wet down there after her first orgasm.

"Oh...oh...oh..." her hips bucked a couple of times and she leaned back and came hard again. It was amazing to see her flat stomach ripple and her small breasts heave with the effort of controlling her body in order to not fall off the table. Her pussy dripped juices all over my hand. Her whole body relaxed and she laid back, making a purring sound. That's when I knew I could do anything I wanted to her and I knew exactly what I wanted to do. The table was at the perfect height for me. I stood up, grabbing my hard cock and gently guided it towards her pussy. Instinctively her legs spread for me and she locked eyes with me, smiling while my cock ran up and down her wet slit, and then sunk into her. The feeling was like warm water enveloping my cock and squeezing with a tight sheath. With one stroke I slid all of myself into her easily, feeling her pussy walls travel down the length of my cock. I leaned forward and kissed her again hungrily, knowing that it was my turn to pleasure myself with her body. Our tongues slid in and out of each other's mouths while my cock slid slowly in and out of her wet pussy. Having those orgasms already made her incredibly wet and I could smell a beautiful combination of our sweat and her pussy in the air.

"Ah...ah...ah..." she moaned lightly as I sped up my thrusts, bouncing her tight body on the table. Her legs were wrapped around me, pulling me in deeper with each thrust. Her hands braced herself on the table while I began to fuck her faster. After a few minutes my cock started to reach the point of no return and I stopped, slowly sliding myself out of her because I didn't want this to end that way. She mewled with disappointment but soon realized what I wanted when I grabbed her hands, pulled her in for a kiss and turned her around so that her small, tight ass was pressing against me. Bracing herself with her hands on the table, I grabbed her ass and spread her wide, sinking my cock back into her from behind. She gasped again because I thrust deep the first time, making sure the full length of my cock entered her. Her small ass cheeks bounced with each thrust of my cock, and it was driving me crazy to finally see the ass that I had fantasized about all week filled up with my cock and see her juices coating me. I grabbed her by her blonde hair and began to fuck her harder, making the table shake and her start to cry out with each thrust. It only took about a minute before I was ready to explode. Leaning into her ear I whispered:

"Do you want me to go inside you" She shook her head, which I took as a sign she didn't want me to cum inside her. Fine with me, I thought, having my cock shoot on her body was even better. Then she surprised me. She pushed me back, turning around and suddenly dropped to her knees and took my hard cock into her mouth, sucking me in completely. Her hand gripped the base of my shaft and she started to jerk me furiously, taking me past the point of no return. My balls tightened and I felt my cock explode with a massive spurt into her mouth. I shot again, and I saw her swallow my hot load down her throat without pausing to take a break, continuing to slide her lips up and down my shaft until I couldn't take it anymore. My cock finally began to soften and I stepped back, sliding out of her mouth. My legs were like jelly and I had to suddenly grab onto the machine behind me, coming back into reality. She wiped her mouth and stood up, stepping towards me and kissed me again hungrily. I could taste the slightest hint of my salty sperm on her tongue. As we continued to kiss, my hands crept around to cup her small ass and feel the muscles in her back.

Finally we disengaged and started the awkward motions of gathering ourselves.

"That was amazing." I said to her, hoping that she felt the same way. I really wanted there to be a second time around. Maybe not today, but definitely soon. She nodded, still picking up her tight shorts and top. Taking her clothes in her hands, she moved towards the room with the shower, but then stopped.

"Remember to lock the door on your way out. And, I hope I don't have to remind you to keep this little session of ours confidential."

I nodded and watched her cute bottom disappear into the shower room. Things were not going to be the same at work for quite some time.

12