The Clinic Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quietly I pushed on her hips to tell her that I wanted her to turn around. She took her mouth off of my cock and slowly turned her body, being careful that between the oil, sweat and lubrication coming from both of us she didn't fall off the table. Finally she was facing me on top, and she moved down to grasp my cock and guided it into her pussy. Easily she slid down my full length and before she started to move, I grabbed her waist and stopped her. Beckoning her down I wanted her to know how I felt. She locked eyes with me and leaned in.

"You are so incredible. I want us to be together like this again." I turned my head and gently kissed her neck. She turned and finally our mouths met. My hands plunged into her hair as the lust we had built up over the past week boiled over and I kissed her hard, sliding my tongue into her mouth. I also started to gently move my cock in and out of her pussy. She broke the kiss and leaned into me, whispering quietly in my ear.

"Ever since that day I've wanted you inside me again." She said softly. "I just had to be careful." I understood. She had a lot to lose if she started sleeping with an employee, even if I wasn't really one. "When I saw you the other day it was so hard not to just jump on you again." She whispered. I replied by kissing her again. Knowing we only had a few minutes left, I picked her up and moved her to the side. It was time to take charge. Standing up I picked her up in my arms and laid her down on her back on the table. Her light body felt easy in my arms and she wrapped herself around me as I picked her up. My cock found the entrance to her pussy and I slid inside her again as she lay back, her legs coming up to wrap around me. The table was the perfect height right now and her limber form gave me easy access. I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her harder, as first just moving quickly but then locking eyes with her I started to pound my cock in and out of her pussy. Her eyes rolled up and she bucked her hips against me, but the only sounds in the room were our bodies slapping together and a slight creak of the table because of the quiet we needed. Hopefully nobody walking by would wonder what the rhythmic slapping sound was. I leaned into her again.

"Do you want me to finish on your chest again?" She smiled and shook her head. Her legs moved up to tighten their grip on me and I knew that meant only one thing, which made me shiver with anticipation. Standing up and grabbing her hips, I locked eyes with her and started to stroke even harder. It was too much for me to take and finally for the second time that day I felt my balls tighten. Her eyes grew wide as I felt her pussy walls tighten as well and her back arched while her hands dug into the table. My cock pulsed and my load shot hard deep inside of her. It took another two or three pulses to completely drain me into her, and slowly pulling out it was incredibly hot to see my come slowly ooze out of her while she came down from a very hot encounter. I leaned in and kissed her again. She purred underneath me, a smile finally fully coming across her face.

"Why did we wait a week to do that?" I whispered. She nodded and slowly got up from the table. As I stood there watching her she replaced her clothes quickly, and moving towards the door gave me another quick kiss.

"It won't be a week again." She said. Her flushed expression quickly left as she composed herself to be able to walk out of the room. Hopefully nobody wondered what had been happening just feet from them inside that room. Grabbing my clothes, it was a long time before I could fully grasp the encounter we had just shared. I only hoped that there were more adventures to follow.

12