The Clinton Enterprises Saga Pt. 02

Story Info
I Visit Emma in Vermont.
9.6k words
4.75
8.2k
6

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 - Anna Shows Up Unannounced

Chapter 5 - A Very Attractive Package

We were sharing a late breakfast when Emma said, "There's a car coming up the drive. Do you expect someone?"

Beth and I shook our heads and all three of us walked out to the front steps. A dusty sedan pulled in and stopped. After a moment, the door opened and a woman got out and started towards us. I recognized her, it was Anna Petrova, one of the women in my graduate software seminar. Probably the smartest of all of us.

"Anna, how did you find me?"

She smiled and said, "Your lawyer is a tattletale."

She had on tailored jeans and a striped tee shirt. Sneakers with no socks. A very attractive package.

"This is Beth and Emma, Anna."

She looked at me and said, "You're all family, aren't you? The resemblance is there."

Emma put out her hand and said, "I'm Alec's grandmother and Beth is his mom."

Anna responded, "I'm really sorry to just arrive like this, but there is something urgent I need to talk to Alec about. May I borrow him for a little while?"

Emma said, "Of course. Please come in and we'll give you breakfast and leave you alone."

When Emma and Beth had left to do chores, Anna gulped the last of her juice and said, "I hope you aren't too annoyed. I have a really big decision to make and I think you can help me."

I noticed how tense she was and made a suggestion. "It's a really nice morning, why don't we take a little hike and talk along the way?"

"Um , I'm not dressed for a hike."

"You look fine, let me get my own sneakers on and we'll go."

I grabbed some water and fruit for my day pack and led Anna out the back door and up the hill towards our swimming pond.

"Ok, what brought you all the way up here from Boston to see me?"

"Alec, perhaps you remember how much I liked that chip design you did, the one with all the special registers. I wrote a little interpreter for it that impressed Professor Liu. It was fun and got me an A in the course. You got an A for the chip, too, didn't you?"

Anna was talking about the project that put me down the path to the patent and generous royalties that I told Emma were giving me grief.

"It was a great project. I worked my butt off for that A."

We topped the hill and could see the pond in the distance. "Would you like to walk out to our little swimming pond? We can sit under the trees and talk."

"You're being very generous to an uninvited visitor." She turned and smiled at me.

"It's not every morning that a super smart and super pretty woman comes to see me, back here in the hills of Vermont."

Anna blushed and impulsively moved into a hug. She was trembling.

I held her tight and said, "You're very tense. How can I help you?" I kissed her neck gently.

She held on and relaxed into me. "Oh my, I thought this was going to be so hard. You are very kind."

I took her hand and we walked down the path to the pond. She continued, "At the end of the class, Professor Liu told me he thought a couple of the design aspects of my software were marketable to the embedded processor industry and sent me to Sam Trevelyn, the same guy who has helped you, in order to get it protected before it was published. "

I interrupted, "Was it Sam who sent you to me?"

Anna looked sideways at me, ducking her head and tossing her hair. I hadn't been paying enough attention. She was more than pretty, she was beautiful. Wheels were turning in my brain.

"Yes, but my crisis only arrived in the last month. After the software patent application went in, Liu and I published jointly. I didn't mind, and he broadened the design to embrace some general considerations that were very useful. Several months later, when I was occupied with other course work for my degree, Sam called and said Liu had heard from some investors in Silicon Valley that were interested in hiring me to join their software group and turn the design into a product. They wanted me to fly out and talk."

"Did you do that? You know the stories about grad students never finishing their degree?"

"Yes, I worried about that. Sam and the Professor helped my other worry about the design being stolen even though we had filed on it. They said proving infringement was for rich people, not grad students on a fellowship. But I went and the investors were very nice. I was wined and dined in Palo Alto and the head of their software staff was a woman that graduated about five years ahead of us. She had me very close to signing a bonus employment contract."

"But you didn't?"

Anna laughed, "I got Sam on the phone and he told me to take a cold shower and catch the next plane back here."

We were standing at the edge of the water, looking at fish still rising even though the sun was high. I told her, "I like to come back here when I need to think. Especially when it's like this. Later in the season, the wind cuts right through you. So, you went to see Sam?"

"Yes, I got the quick course in all the things that can go wrong for young, naive inventors. There's the promised bonus, and a fat salary and help with housing. But in a year, if the product doesn't make it, someone tells you, 'We're sorry, but we are not going to renew your contract.' And you're far away from home, don't have much left of the bonus, didn't save any salary, and you're looking for a job in a very competitive market without the graduate degree you were pursuing."

"That sounds worse than the cold shower."

"It was. I almost broke down and cried in his office. Then he told me about how the same course from Liu had ended up with you in his office. He said you had worked out something with the Asians that was favorable. Said he couldn't give me any confidential details, but why didn't I go see you. Said you would remember me and not to worry about just coming up here."

I walked her over to my favorite soft spot under the trees and sat us down, guiding her in front of me and in between my legs. I pushed her head forward gently and kneaded her tight shoulder and back muscles.

"I wish I wasn't on business. Do you bring your girlfriend up here?" She half turned and kissed my cheek. "Weren't you going with that hot number from the class ahead of us?"

"History. She wanted fame and fortune more than she wanted me."

Anna turned all the way around and straddled me. "In that case, kiss me."

"I thought we were talking about your crisis?"

"Kiss me."

It started slow, but went on. And on. A whole lot of emotion was suddenly flowing. My fingers worked up and down her back. And then her head was on my shoulder and the tears were flowing.

I cradled her quietly and after a bit, she looked up and said, "I haven't had a guy friend for a couple of years and he wasn't much. Why do I feel that if I just hang on to you, this problem is going to go away?"

I didn't get to say anything because she kissed me again, this time with some tongue and some heat.

Then she nibbled on my ear and whispered, "Hey, can a girl get a date with you?"

I'd gotten hard while this was going on, which she knew because she was rubbing her pubic crest on me.

I had a sudden thought. "Only if we get naked and go swimming out to that float."

"And talk after?"

I stood us up and starting stripping. "You have a problem lots of people would like to have. You're here with a success story, not a failure. I have a couple of ideas to share with you. A couple far out options."

I was naked and she was still dressed but looking at me. After being around Emma and then Beth for days, I wasn't nervous about being exposed. My cock was fortunately behaving.

She pulled the tee shirt over her head and turned around so I could unclip her bra. Then she slipped out of her jeans and briefs. The package I thought was nice in clothes was even better bare. She smiled up at me and asked, "Is the bottom all slimy? I'll leave my shoes on if it is."

"Sandy right over there. Let me grab the sun stuff and some water."

We splashed out to the float and climbed out. The wooden deck was warm and the sun felt great. We both lay face down and soaked up rays.

She pulled my hand to her and kissed my fingers. "Can we do a date thing now and talk about my problem back at the house after lunch?"

"I'm not used to being hit on at my own swimming hole by strange women."

"You'll get used to it. Put lotion on my butt."

She was hard and muscular. "You must be a runner or a biker. And I can't believe there aren't several guys chasing you."

"I did track as an undergraduate in Ukraine. We were first in our league. And you haven't been given my patented guy brushoff." She was still nibbling on my fingers. "But I've never turned a business talk into a date before. And I've never gone skinny with a guy on a first date before. What is there about you that got me out of my clothes so easily?"

I sat up, pulled her across my lap and massaged lotion into strong thighs and trim calves, my fingers digging deep.

"Ouch. Where'd you learn to do that. Those are trainer moves."

I was working on her feet when she turned over. Put her hands behind her head and looked down at me. Going in my direction were perfect breasts, flat tummy, prominent hip bones, trimmed bush and quads in her thighs with great articulation.

"Are you trying to tempt me?"

She closed her eyes and said. "Apply lotion, please. No false moves right now. I'm thinking about us. I'm thinking this is going fast. Very fast. You are seeing more than anyone before you."

I worked her shins, then into the thighs, inflicting more pain. I was kneeling over her and hard, very hard.

I glanced down and she was gazing at my erection. "If I told you to put that in me, is there anyone around to see us getting it on?"

I pulled her around so her head was resting in my crotch, keeping my cock under control. Then worked on her arms.

"You saw how hard you made me. A little loving out here on a sunny day sounds like a wonderful idea."

I leaned down and she leaned up and started into what she thought was foreplay. I pulled back from the hot kiss and said, "I don't fuck on first dates."

She jerked back, startled, and said, eyes bright, "What's wrong? Have I screwed this up somehow?"

I pulled her into my lap, kissing forehead, eyes, cheeks, murmuring low noises in her ear. Her arms were tight around my neck.

I said slowly, "Hey, I shouldn't have said that. I meant it, but you're special. What if we wait until it's not just hormones running wild."

"God, Alec, you are completely pushing all my buttons. I come out here, go bare ass swimming, throw my body at you, and get turned down!"

She planted herself full out on top, grinding her pelvis into my tender parts. Then she grabbed my hair and gave me a giant tongue first kiss. The easiest thing in the world would have been to thrust quickly up into that wet and ready pussy.

Instead, putting my arms around her, I launched us into the water.

She came up sputtering, "You are going to pay for that!"

"I hope so. Let's go get some lunch."

She pulled on the tee shirt, then picked up my boxer shorts and put them on. Her panties and bra were stuffed into my pants with the ends trailing. Handed me her jeans, "It's too hot for these." Then jogged off down the trail, squishing in her sneakers.

I tried to keep up, but she wanted to be first and kept upping the pace. Her boobs were bouncing and hair flying. I could get in trouble with this woman real easy.

Beth and Emma looked up from weeding the garden at a vision of Anna in my shorts arriving at race speed.

Before they could say anything, she called out, "He made me go skinny with him. And took liberties putting on sun screen." I arrived to stern looks, but Anna said, "I had more fun this morning than in an age. Is there something in the air up here?"

The three of them exchanged hugs. Emma said, "I made potato salad, and the early tomatoes were in the store. There's melon too. Would you like a sourdough ham sandwich?"

We sat around the table on the back patio. The sun felt good, and the women were topless. Munching on a sandwich, Anna, with her perfect skin, looked like a model. Beth and Emma, beyond their model years, sat comfortably in their wonderfully taut bodies, showing little effects of age. I wondered to myself if Anna would fit in with my family. With her brains and beauty, any guy would be lucky to have her for a friend or lover.

Anna said, "Is it always so relaxed around here? I've only been here a few hours, and you've made me feel part of the family already. Here I am, showing off my tits, and admiring Emma's and Beth's."

I stood and went into the kitchen, returning with a tube of sunscreen and a hat for Anna. I slathered lotion on her front and kneaded it in all the right places. Showing no discrimination, I did a similar job on Emma and Beth. Now I had six stiff nipples pointing to the sky in front of me. Beth reached up and pulled me down for a wet kiss. "When do the games begin?"

I let silence fill the air for a moment.

"Anna and I have serious work to do. She says that Sam told her to take my advice about her future."

Emma joined in, "By the way, if you are giving life advice to one of us, what about the other two?"

Her deep blue eyes stared at me, her lips curled in a soft smile.

More silence as she let that sink in. Three incredible women, three futures. Am I in all three? This could get pretty heavy.

Finally, I said, "Good question. Not simple. Let's do first things first. Anna and I will take time this afternoon to see how far we can get with her issues. Is it ok to have her stay over?"

Quick nods from Beth and Emma. "Oh yes, please stay. We'll fix something special for dinner. You feel like family to us too."

Anna blushed and said, "I won't even try to beg off, like I should for just intruding on you. But I have one condition, you give me work to do after Alec finishes with me."

Emma responded, "Fine, there are chores to go around. You can report for duty with the pie crust at 4. Then we all shower and have cocktails on the upper deck at 5. Ok?"

Anna looked to me and I nodded. I grabbed her top and pulled it over her head and down across her front with a tweak of her pink tips to go with it. "If you don't cover up, wench, I'll not be able to concentrate."

She followed me to my work corner in the back of the house, giggles following us. I gestured to my visitor chair and she plopped into it. Even with the top and Beth's borrowed boy shorts on, I was going to have concentration problems.

I began, "So Sam told you software patents are a zoo? And having one doesn't mean that much if you don't have deep pockets to fight off the trolls?"

Anna nodded, bleakly. "Alec, maybe I don't really have anything worth protecting. After all, it was just grad student ideas that came to me as I was studying older code in Liu's textbook."

"Don't get down on yourself yet. The game's hardly started. Let me try something out on you. The chip patent is licensed to the Asians and I have some money in the bank. But I have reserved rights to derivative uses employing techniques not included in the patent application. I need to review your work, but I was thinking up at the lake that there is a family of embedded applications that we could exploit with your software approach bundled with a new version of the chip that stays out of competition with the one that is licensed."

Anna was sitting up, on full alert and concentrating. She said, "You mean, we would partner to do this?"

I sat back, hesitating, "Yes, but we need to think carefully about what that means. Many partnerships start well and end poorly. Let's make sure the technical advantage is there and see what Sam thinks of our crazy idea."

Before I'd even finished, she was launched out of the chair and into my arms. "Oh my god, I can't believe this!"

Kisses rained down on me. Her arms around my neck were choking me.

"Alec, we'll make it happen! I promise I'll put everything into our work. Please tell me you really mean this? You could be doing so many other things than hooking up with a dumb girl with an idea!"

I pulled her head into my shoulder, whispering, "Don't put yourself down. Give me all your papers and leave me for an hour. Emma and Beth will give you something to do with all that enthusiasm. And, by the way, what did you mean about hooking up with a dumb girl?"

She blushed, and then reached for my crotch. "I made you an offer at the lake. Are you going to follow up on it?"

I swatted her bum and pushed her off my lap. "No hooking up during working hours!" We both smiled as she walked away.

I pored over her course paper, with an A+ prominently displayed in the corner over a note from Liu, "Please see me about this next week."

It was good stuff. An algorithm for accessing the chip registers clearly superior to Liu's approach. Several register to register subroutines that would speed up real time application response. The bundling with my new chip design wouldn't be easy, but was doable.

I was starting to think about how to structure our working relationship when Emma walked in, came over and leaned down with a kiss. I quickly pulled her into my lap and kissed back, hard.

"Not again," she whispered in my ear. "You are so bad for me. I just came in to tell you Anna is asleep upstairs. She was fading fast in the kitchen and we took her to the big bed for a nap. And now you're making me all wet. At three o'clock in the afternoon! We've both got things to do!"

She was babbling as my fingers found her sex and plunged into a very wet cunt. Her kisses grew more frantic as I massaged deep inside her and her hips were urging me on.

"Oh yes, yes, yes. Just like that." Quickly, I had an orgasming woman in my arms. I moved my hand to her mouth and she took my fingers in, tasting herself.

"Hmmm. Bad. Bad. Bad." I held her securely as she quieted. Then hands were in my hair and a new voice spoke.

"That was incredibly nice. You make such a loving pair. When he's in me, Emma, I feel this strange energy. Humping back at him, wanting more and more, but part of me is relaxed, waiting for our climax, knowing that everything is going to be all right."

Emma pulled Beth down for a deep kiss. Mother loving daughter, loving grandson. It was a warm, soft moment with two women I loved, loving me back.

Emma sat up and said, "Are you going to have sex with her? She wants you a lot, you know. What about another of our twilight games on the deck?"

Her eyes sparkled, all three of us imagining Anna leaning on the rail, her perfect rump receiving everything I could give her.

I stood up, smiling. "And you will provide your magic punch?"

"Of course. Why don't we add some champagne today?"

"Marvelous idea. And some of Beth's smoked salmon spread?"

Beth stroked the side of my face. "You are every bit the rogue Emma says you are."

I kissed her cheek and nipped at her ear. "And you are everyone's vision of loving mom."

"Here's some homework for the two of you. I'm thinking perhaps I should start a technology company using some of my money from the chip patent. It could be based here, with a few people locally but probably most likely near Boston or San Jose. I want both of you to be involved. You know me, and I know you. But the old homestead wouldn't be a quiet backwater anymore. Does that work, or should I pack up and take my ideas back to Boston? Don't answer me right now. Think about it. "

They gazed at me seriously, wheels turning.

"Now, give me some more time to study Anna's paper. I think she is going to be a partner in the new company. This is very good work she has already done."

After another scan of the paper, I got into my running gear and went out on the road. Twenty minutes later, I reached the top of the grade, completely winded. The view of the lake was terrific as I loped along, taking a slow break.