The Clinton Enterprises Saga Pt. 04

Story Info
Launching the Company.
14k words
4.77
7.6k
7
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Clinton Enterprises Saga - Part 4 - Launching the Company

Chapter 8 - Launching the Company

Sometime in the night, I got up to go and decided to escape the crowd in Emma's bed by pulling down a comforter and taking the couch. I don't know exactly when, but Amy ended up in the same place, well intertwined with me.

I opened my eyes and saw Emma lying on her side, looking at me from the edge of the bed. Amy had my hard cock firmly in her grip under the cover. She put her head up from behind me and mouthed in Emma's direction, "Come here."

Emma looked at us for a moment, then slipped carefully out of bed and padded over. Amy raised the cover and pulled Emma in between us.

She whispered in Emma's ear, "That was a fantastic night. I've never had sex like that before. You looked like he is as good for you as he is for the rest of us. You are so sexy!"

Emma leaned over and gave Amy a wet kiss and a good pinch on her nipple. "It's hot young things like you that give me so much energy. We have to keep him down on the farm, don't we?" Her eyes sparkled.

Amy said, "I have to go, will you entertain him until I get back?"

Emma's familiar hand replaced Amy's on me and her sharp teeth nipped at my ear. "Are you going to do her again this morning, or are you all worn out?"

My hand was caressing her amazingly firm breasts but found a stiff nipple to pinch in response to that. "Are you trying to tell me you want my famous cock inside you right now? Is this grandmother dominance time?"

I jammed two fingers in, and she promptly gushed all over them. I continued, "I don't know what it is about me that keeps all of you coming back for more, but I like it. I like it a lot." I sat us up and hugged her and gave her a chaste grandmother style kiss. It must have looked foolish to the two sets of eyes now watching us from the edge of the bed. Two naked bodies having just a tiny bit of make out. Then the clapping started. "Go Alec. Emma, you young wench, oooh, look at that."

The two of us stood and walked to the bed. Anna and Beth lay there with tight behinds displayed. There was no option but to apply some punishment. Amy joined us in climbing on top and starting a tattoo on pink buttocks. Four cheeks and six palms got into a fast rhythm.

"Ouch! Stop that! No more!" The cries echoed in the room. The slaps got faster and harder. The groans turned to moans. I was on top of Beth, who was too delectable to resist. I flipped her over and gave her the full body press, with tongue and lips leading. My very hard cock was thrusting between her thighs. Her mound was rising up to meet me. This was a hot, hot moment. The others were in multiple girl-girl clenches. The smell of aroused wet pussy was everywhere.

I rolled us over and said, "Let's save this for later. We've got a hard day ahead of us."

Amy sat up in astonishment. "You've got five hot female bodies in bed with you, all willing, and you're turning us down?" She looked at the other women and said, "Is this guy crazy or what?"

Anna, Beth and Emma pulled her back down and applied the tongue and finger treatment. She wiggled and gasped.

Emma said, "He's too damn nice for us. He fucks as hard as we want, and leaves us alone when we don't want it. I don't understand Alec at all, but let's not mess with success. If he says breakfast, we'd better do breakfast."

Anna pulled Amy to the floor, whispering outrageous compliments in her ear and biting and pinching at the same time. Beth was still on top of me, relaxed, with her head alongside mine. My fingers massaged her tender behind.

"Anyone but you would have been in real trouble spanking me like that," she whispered to me.

I kissed and licked the side of her face. "You are an awfully hot woman, even if you are my mother. When we have sex now, I'm thinking of Beth my lover, not Beth my mom."

We stood up and she embraced me. "Last night, when you did your stud thing, thrusting right into me like that, I said to myself, 'Enjoy this, Beth, pretend it's the husband you never had, make him happy.' "

This was too heavy for seven in the morning. I hugged her tighter and she shook with sobs against me. The others had gone in the bathroom and we were alone.

I said, "Hey, you're special, you made me. You've got first rights. Just tell me." I was teary myself.

She stepped away and wiped her eyes, then screwed up her face into a big frown, "You stupid oaf of an offspring, are you just going to go around all day waving that thing in my face?" And broke out laughing.

We sluiced off together in the shower, tossed on work clothes and went down to breakfast, where Emily had arrived and was busy with the eggs.

After the dishes were cleared, I sat Amy at one end of the table and myself at the other.

I started out, "All right, let's call the meeting to order. As of now, we are the Directors of Clinton Enterprises, Inc. Every one of you brings something valuable to the table. I have some ideas to throw out, and Amy will guide us and keep us out of legal trouble. Amy will tell us this herself, but remember, when the detail gets tedious, we are not writing down bylaws and making resolutions for when everything goes well, we're doing it to make sure that when and if things get tough, we have the right legal protections."

That got everyone looking serious. Emily gave me a look that said, "You really want me here?"

I nodded back and she settled in her chair, still looking anxious.

Amy added, "Alec is right, we have to build a set of legal rights and protections into the corporation so that in the future, there is both guidance and protection for the Directors and the shareholders. Depending on which state we incorporate in, there is already a statute which sets out the permissible corporate forms we can take, along with lots of rules and regulations that keep people like me busy."

She added, with a smile, "And earning a living."

After two hours, everyone had a job and a list of homework items.

We got up and moved toward the door. I grabbed Emily, hugging and kissing her, and said, "I needed to lighten up all that legalese. I like to tease you because you keep taking me too seriously."

"Oh god, Alec, you've got me so scrambled up inside, I don't know which way is up." She stuck her tongue in my mouth and reached down to grab me.

I picked her up and twirled her around until she screamed.

Emma stepped in to calm things down, "Emily, come help me with the grocery list."

I grabbed Amy and said, "Let's caucus back in my office."

I asked her, "How do you think that went?"

She carefully climbed sidewise into my lap and put her arms around my neck. The warm curvy package fit very well into the space she occupied.

"Put your hand up inside my shirt until you find something to hold onto."

Amy had amazing tits. She put her hand on top of mine, on the outside of the shirt, and rubbed me around. This didn't seem like a business conversation.

"Tell me, Romeo," she asked, "how long can we run a company composed of you and a bunch of beautiful horny broads who adore you and fuck you every chance they get?"

I got to think about that while she frenched me hard and I tweaked her impertinent nipple.

She was right, of course, and I decided we needed to take this somewhere more private. "Let's go for a walk and talk about some things."

"No sex?"

"No sex. Well, probably not." Amy was fuckable in the extreme. Her dark Asian eyes were challenging me. I thought to myself that was why we needed to go for a walk.

Telling Emma we would be back in an hour for lunch, I headed us out the back door and up the path that ran around the side of the hill to the south.

I took her hand and she said, "Kiss me." It was a nice warm kiss, but not long, not passionate.

"What was that about?"

"I have a version of the Emily problem. My head is spinning. I was just checking signals." She smiled and put her arm around my waist.

I walked us up to a grassy knoll and lay down in the warm sun. There was a nice view of the lake. Amy went to lay beside me but I pulled her on top. We kissed and this time it was a very long kiss.

"Let me rephrase your question for the two of us. Is there any evidence we could function in a work environment and still be lovers?"

She touched her lips to mine, stretched and wiggled. A thought came to my mind. "Marry me."

She stretched and wiggled some more, and moved to the side. "I can't, you've already got other lovers."

I sat up, pulled her tee shirt off, and positioned her across my thighs so I could give her a back rub. My fingers explored skin, muscle and bone. I worked on her, part gently, part not so gentle. The sun felt good.

"That's divine, keep doing it. I'll give you rewards."

I bent down and kissed the nape of her neck. "Is there a bigamy law in Vermont?"

"Beats me. I can look it up when we get back."

"I asked Emma and she said yes."

"You asked your own grandmother to marry you?"

"Yes. Will you marry me? The others have said yes."

"You're kidding. All of them?"

"Well, Emily has to go through a certain ceremony first."

Amy turned so she could look at me. "You mean you haven't had sex with her yet?"

"Oh. My. God."

"It gets better. She wants me to do her just like you and the others. Equal treatment, she says."

"This is making me so horny. Can we take back what we said about no sex out here?"

"No. But I promise to make it up to you later. Besides, I have to get charged up for Emily."

"You mean, it's going to happen today?"

"Yes, we delayed a day because you were coming. Of course, we didn't know you would be so enthusiastic about joining the party."

She put her head back down across my thigh, sighing.

"This is all too much. I'm just a hard working girl trying to be a good lawyer and I've been plunged into a den of deviants."

I went back to working on her back, moving slowly toward her incredible ass. She reached underneath and unbuttoned her shorts, then wiggled them down to her knees.

"Put your hand between my legs and rub."

I worked her from front and back. The hand on her sex was getting very wet. She moaned and muttered, "Please keep doing that, I'm going to cum."

She did. A long, gentle orgasm. In the noontime sun on the grassy knoll overlooking the lake.

Emma approached quietly up the path. Seeing the beautiful bare ass across my lap, she looked up questioning at me. I nodded.

I said to Amy, "We have company. You don't need to get up, it's Emma with some lunch for us, I think."

She raised her voice, "Emma, he is giving me therapy. I'm recovering from time warp trauma. My brain is scrambled and my body is quivering from all the love and loving here at your wonderful home."

Emma seated herself next to Amy and caressed her head and shoulders. In a low voice she said, "I think you are pretty special to come here and help us. We thought we were getting a smart Boston lawyer, but you are so much more."

The three of us enjoyed the sun and the silence for a long moment. Then Amy stood up and pulled up her shorts and buttoned them. Then pulled on her tee shirt.

As we munched on celestially good curried egg salad, Amy said, "You know, he gets inside of your skin. All your inhibitions wash away. I've never been naked outdoors with a guy in my life but with his hands on me just now it felt as natural as eating these sandwiches."

After we finished, Emma said, "Alec, turn yourself so I can put my head on your leg for a pillow and watch the lake." She pulled off her shirt and lay back. Amy did the same.

"With a demanding lover like Alec, we're not allowed to have tan lines, are we, Amy?"

I lay back and the three of us just absorbed silence and sun. I could barely see four nipples rising from the bodies against my leg, stiffening in the breeze that came up.

"Amy, I'm as mixed up as you are. I've gone from being an aging, sexless country woman to a total bundle of nerves waiting for my next encounter with this devil next to me."

After another long moment, she resumed, "He brings all this energy with him. Every moment is another burst of light that grabs you and consumes you. Makes you hug and kiss and cry. The very first afternoon he was here, I was crying in his arms. I had no idea what was going on, but didn't want it to end."

Amy said, "I'm so glad you said that. I've been on the edge of crying a dozen times since I got here. I guess it's ok to let go."

From the far side of Amy, Anna's voice said, "Yes, that's what we do around Alec. Just let go."

Coming to find out the disappearance, my other three girlfriends stripped down and each found a place on my legs to relax and take the sun. Now there were ten nipples reaching for the sky. A guy could die and go to heaven from this place. I reached out and grasped hands, saying nothing, moving from one to another.

I asked, "Is there anything we really have to do the rest of today. I mean work work things?"

A hand reached up and rubbed me between the legs. Emily said, "I guess doing me doesn't qualify as work?"

Ignoring that remark, I said, "I have an idea. A one time only idea. This sunny day is so nice, let's go for a good long run. If Anna doesn't kill us, I will fix up a big pitcher of Emma's special punch when we get back. The veranda will host an early cocktail hour. Or two."

Emily said, anxiously, "Does this include doing me?"

I said, "Emily, you've been terribly mistreated by all of us, but mostly me. Unkept promises. Household slave duties. It's just not fair, is it girls?"

"Just not fair," echoed around me.

"I think we should put you in charge of the rest of the day."

"In charge for rest of the day," echoed around me.

Emily was sitting up, her chest all pink from the sun, "You're not just funning me?"

Everyone sat up and chanted, "We're not funning Emily, we're not funning Emily..."

She got the message. "All right, you all have to stand up and give me a hug and a kiss, without putting your shirts on!"

Beth lined everyone up like a receiving line, with me at the end. We shuffled up to Emily, giving her a hug and a kiss and a front rub, and then going down the path to the house.

When I got to her, Emily was crying and grabbed me in a death grip. I gave her my best girlfriend kiss and said, "You're squashing your boobs."

She pulled my ears, "You are so bad! You're making me cry for no good reason!"

We walked down the path, arms around each other, her breasts bouncing proudly.

Anna was a pest on the run, but didn't kill us. Constantly circling from the front of the pack to the rear, she shouted encouragement, keeping everyone laughing. I dodged at her once or twice, but she danced away from grasping hands.

Sweaty bodies converged in the kitchen, downing large glasses of water. Emily said, "Since I am in charge, there are only three rules for the rest of the afternoon. One, for cocktail hour, the ladies will put on their best Emma dress, but nothing else. Two, no talking until I say so, except for Emma during the ceremony. Three, I want this to happen just like the other times. Nothing different just for me."

We all nodded and silently went to change. I found my best Bermuda shorts that even had a crease in them. I was already mostly hard in anticipation, and it showed through the shorts.

As the women came out onto the veranda, it was clear that Emily's girlfriends had done more than throw on a nice dress. There was special attention to hair. The very best fragrances were subtly wafting about. Each woman had her eyes done in their best bedroom look. Admiring glances but no conversation. I bowed to each of the women. Anna and Amy gave me a smiling curtsy.

Emma and Emily came out together. No one could possibly have called the forty year age difference between them. Emily looked years older than eighteen and Emma looked many years younger than her fifty-nine. Beth led the rest of us in a round of applause.

Everyone sat down and I served glasses of punch. The sun was high and bright. The breeze was soft and warm.

I could tell Emily was struggling with her emotions. Finally, she took a deep breath and said, "This is a special place for you, Emma, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is. Why don't you come over here with me to the railing. I want to tell you something."

The two of them stood side by side looking out at the water. Emma said quietly, "The day after Alec got here, we were having drinks and watching the sunset. Just like this. He came over and stood behind me. He's really very male now, and I was feeling a little tingle at his closeness. He put his arms around me from the back and felt up my breasts, teasing my nipples through the cloth of my dress. I didn't have a bra on and I was very aroused. Then he undid the straps of my dress and let it drop to the floor. He kissed the back of my neck and pressed his fingers into my sex."

Emma had her hands around Emily and was pinching her nipples. She glanced at me and motioned with her head. I approached them quietly. Emily and Emma's dresses found their way to the floor as I moved forward.

"I didn't know what was going on, but he dropped his own shorts and poked his hard prick into my backside. His fingers were in me and I was gushing on him. You know what he said next, he asked me, 'Do you mind if we enjoy the view while we are doing this?' "

I was close up behind Emily and my hard prick was between her cheeks.

"And then he took me, Emily. He just bent me over the rail and took me. I hadn't had sex for years and suddenly it felt so nice. "

My shorts were on the floor and my cock was rubbing in Emily's ass crack. She was totally still, looking out at the lake and listening to Emma's words. But my fingers found the same wet pussy I had found when Emma and I first had sex. I looked at Emma, standing at Emily's side, and she nodded. I caressed Emily's neck and gently bent her body down. There was no resistance. I nudged her legs apart and found her cunt with my eager cock. I pressed gently and eased into her. There was special lubrication that I guessed Emma had provided. Emily was breathing deeply and said in a very low voice, "More."

Emily's teenage body took more inches. I backed out and went in again. Easier. Juicier. I had one hand on her hip and the other on her right breast. "More," she said. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Emma motion me forward.

I leaned down and took the muscle at the base of her neck in my mouth and bit down gently as I forced myself all the way into the eager body.

A loud, "Oh yes, please, more." Clapping in the background. Suddenly hands were straightening us up and recoupling us front to front, standing. Emily's legs were folded around my waist. Four lovely naked bodies were rubbing themselves on us and cheering Emily.

I thought for a moment that Emily would be completely overcome, but she kissed me fiercely and applied a genuinely hard squeeze with her cunt muscles. She leaned back against my arms so she could kiss her friends. The squeezes continued and I wondered whether there was an orgasm in this for her.

Beth reached down between us and rubbed Emily's clit. Other fingers pinched nipples. Tongues worked in and out of her mouth. The ring of women parted and Emma was motioning me down to some cushions on the floor. She whispered in my ear, "Make her cum, stud. Do your duty."

The senior cunt had declared that I was to help the youngest cunt achieve her first orgasm with a guy.

I set to work proving this was part of the program. I had many helpers. Actually, with the punch and the ambiance and the overwhelming smell of sex, Emily got the message quickly. Nerves all over her body were sending strong arousal signals. Her compatriots in lust were humming and singing to her. My cock was vigorously massaging her tender love tissue. Emily's moans rose to a crescendo and she screamed out her climax. "Oh my god! oh, oh, oh..."