The Cliterati Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look on Mish's face was wide-eyed with surprise and delight at what she'd just seen. "That was seriously hot. Can I have it now Jackie...Please?"

Both women smiled and Jackie mock-curtsied. "...I suppose so." She walked over to Mish, reached into a small belt pouch and handed her a little clitoral vibrator.

Now Kylie understood what all the tension and veiled remarks had been about earlier - confiscated contraband. "I don't suppose you've got another one of those?"

Jackie had resumed her place by Mish's side and turned to see that Kylie had started wanking again. The reporter was taking it slowly, trying to settle herself a little -- the last few minutes had left her on the brink of coming. "Sorry, just the one...and trust me, you'll want to watch her use it...oh that's good." The reporter's pussy soaked fingers were in her own mouth now.

Now Kylie had things to watch as well. Mish quickly kicked off her trainers and slipped the sweats down. She turned the toy on and pressed it hard against her clit through a little blue thong. The effect was immediate -- her legs began to tremble and whereas previously she'd been almost completely still, her body now writhed around as the buzzing toy did its work. Kylie had been wondering why Mish's films were popular and now she was beginning to get an idea.

Jackie unbuckled her belt, and unfastened the uniform trousers. The belt was heavy with keys and other paraphernalia and the weight started to pull the loose-fitting trousers down over her slim hips. For a second she tried to stop them falling, suddenly self-conscious again, but Kylie mouthing the words 'go on' gave her renewed confidence. With a little shimmy to help them on their way, they slipped down her legs. She stepped out of her work boots and kicked the trousers away, leaving a short, white shirt that didn't cover the black lace shorts she slipped her hand into.

Kylie knew that this could be finished quickly -- everything she touched was hyper-sensitive. 5 minutes, maybe less -- she'd come, they'd get the interview done and be back in time for lunch. She sensed though that there was much more fun to be had now that Jackie and Mish were really getting into the spirit of things -- "So, it's your show Mish...What would you like...to see next?"

She didn't miss a beat. "I'd like to see Jackie...." The toy hit her clit at just the right angle and she paused for a few seconds. "...lick your pussy."

"Well, I'd love that...but it's not...up to me. Jackie?"

"Oh god yes, I want to eat you." The thought of it had Jackie rubbing her clit harder and faster. She pulled down her shorts at the front so that Kylie and Mish could see, as if to demonstrate how much the idea appealed. She stepped forward and knelt in front of Kylie.

"No, not like that -- I want to see...everything." Mish was sweeping the buzzing toy slowly up and down now, pressing hard, pushing her knickers inside herself as she opened up. "You lie on the floor Jackie...and Kylie, sit on...on her face."

Kylie smiled at the instructions -- Mish had come a long way in 20 minutes. She pushed the chair back a little so that it was wedged against a wall and shifted to the edge of the seat as Jackie moved into position underneath, her body facing away from Kylie, towards Mish. Holding on to the seat, feet either side of Jackie's head, she lowered herself down in a crouch.

Mish watched as Jackie's hands grabbed Kylie's arse and pulled her down onto the out-stretched tongue waiting below. It flicked backwards and forwards in the reporter's dripping wet hole before she sank right down, smothering Jackie's face with pussy. For a while Mish couldn't see anything, only the changing expressions on Kylie's face and the moaning told her that she was being tongue-fucked. Then the reporter rose up slightly, juicy strands connecting her pussy and Jackie's face. The prison officer took the opportunity to breathe, but her tongue never stopped flicking in and out.

Kylie wanted more of Jackie's long tongue in her pussy and satisfied that Mish had been given long enough to take in the view, sank back down on it. Everything was slippery now and she started to slide herself backwards and forwards slightly, fucking the face underneath her. She ran a hand down her body and exposed her clit to maximise the sensation as it brushed against Jackie's chin on each move forwards. Then the tongue darted inside her hole whenever she slipped backwards.

Kylie lifted herself off Jackie's juicy face again to delay her fast-approaching orgasm and looked over at Mish. The little toy was driving her crazy - she was hardly making any noise, but the flushed cheeks, flared nostrils and teeth biting her lower lip said she was close to coming. Seeing Kylie looking, she peeled the thong off and lay back, legs up in the air and open. She swept the toy slowly along the length of her pussy parting her lips with it, revealing pink, wet flesh and then held the toy at an angle, pushing it incessantly against her clit. Kylie watched the young woman's hole pulsing open in time with each stroke.

"That looks amazing Mish." Things were happening again below Kylie -- she was being pulled back down onto Jackie's mouth. Her breath came in short bursts for a few seconds until she gathered herself enough to speak. "You probably can't see...but she's licking...my arsehole now...Oh god, she's ...fucking it with...the tip of her tongue."

Mish's toy hand was a blur of movement, as she looked and listened.

Kylie felt Jackie shift position slightly. "She's got her tongue...back in my pussy now...really deep inside." She was rocking back and forth again, grabbing at her nipples, pulling them hard, holding them away from her body as Jackie moved again. "Now she's...sucking my clit" More short breaths mixed with increasingly loud moans. "And she's slipped a finger...into my arse."

Mish was coming now. She was moaning very quietly, but her body betrayed the intensity of sensation she was feeling, bucking and twitching with the buzzing toy sliding from her clit into her hole and back, making sure the reporter had a good view as she rolled around on the seat.

The sight of Mish's orgasm pushed Kylie to hers. She had to grasp the chair to keep from toppling over as her body shook. She let out a continuous stream of moans and 'fucks' as Jackie's lips remained locked over her clit, sucking in rhythm to the finger fucking her arse. Finally, Kylie could take no more and with all the strength left in her trembling legs, she pushed up and away from the probing lips and finger.

The room was suddenly quiet as the women's orgasms subsided and the steady buzz of the toy was cut off by Mish.

Jackie was both elated and disappointed. It had been ages since she'd eaten pussy and if the juicy mess all over her face were anything to go by, she hadn't lost her touch. But, she was so aroused and it looked as though the fun had finished without her. She freed her arms and began to shuffle out from underneath Kylie.

"Where do you think you're going?" Kylie looked down at the face she'd just been fucking. "Take your knickers off...Please."

Kylie pushed herself forward -- by the time she'd got into position, the underwear was gone, legs were open and the officer's fingers were back rubbing over her clit. She lifted the woman's hand away -- "I'll take care of everything." Kylie's arms snaked between Jackie's thighs and lifted her legs into the air, elbows nestling into the back of her knees, pushing them further apart. Mish had recovered and watched from the edge of her seat as Kylie's fingers started to explore.

Jackie was pinned in place by the body above her -- she couldn't move. Nor could she see anything past Kylie's beautiful arse. She could feel though -- Kylie had spread her wide open - there were fingers everywhere. She could hear as well -- a little gasp from Mish and then -- "Oh, she's so wet Kylie." Jackie was completely exposed to the two women, she was moaning between breaths as much from the knowledge that they had her completely at their mercy and from thinking about what they might do next, as from the constantly shifting fingers teasing her pussy.

Kylie was talking now - "Can I borrow the toy, or have you drained the batteries?"

There was a high-pitched buzz as Mish flicked the switch to on -- "It's fine...can I do it Kylie?"

"Of course you can." Jackie heard Mish slide off the chair and then Kylie was talking again - "Just circle it round here." She felt Kylie's finger delicately outline the path she wanted Mish to take with the toy. Then the sensations suddenly multiplied astronomically as the toy began its journey round and round the entrance to her hole. She was suddenly panting and swearing with pleasure as her body strained against the woman holding her down.

The two women were engrossed with their 'work' and the effect it was having. The prison officer was getting wetter and wetter, the little toy whisking her juices until they were bubbling. Mish used it to guide a sticky little rivulet down to Jackie's arsehole so that she could rub it around with her thumb -- the moans were interspersed with occasional high-pitched 'oohs' when she did that. Kylie dipped a finger into the juice pool and used it to rub lightly and quickly over Jackie's clit - the older woman grabbed the journalists' arse cheeks, nails digging into flesh. Kylie barely noticed.

"Stop a second - I want to lick her. Can you hold her legs?" There was a groan of expectation from Jackie at the thought of Kylie's tongue. Mish did as she was asked, allowing Kylie to bend almost double and lap at the frothy juices like a cat, flicking them into her mouth, brushing the sensitive skin between Jackie's two holes with her tongue. The moans were constant now, begging the women to make her come.

Kylie looked up to Mish -- "Are you sure you don't want some? She's delicious."

"No thanks...not today anyway."

"Then I think it's time we put Jackie out of her 'misery' don't you?"

Mish leaned over Kylie and spoke to the flushed face underneath her -- "What do you want us to do to make you come?"

Jackie took a few seconds to get her breath to talk and what came out of her mouth was to the point -- "Toy hard on my clit...Both finger me."

The two women repositioned themselves to meet the request. Mish handed over the toy and Kylie put it straight to work, keeping it pressed in place and rocking it backwards and forwards. Mish slipped two fingers into Jackie -- they went all the way in easily with a satisfying squelch -- and started a steady rhythm in and out. Kylie added 2 of her own to the sticky mix above Mish's fingers and matched the deliberate pace.

Jackie sat up, propped on her elbows, kissing Kylie's back. She could feel an absolutely mind-blowing orgasm building, but so slowly. They were driving her insane with the steady rhythm of their fingers. She tried to hurry them along, thrusting with her hips at a faster pace, but they ignored her and she gave up as the sensations continued to build, her breath coming in short, sharp bursts through the moans. Then Kylie and Mish started to rotate their fingers in Jackie's steaming pussy and finally her orgasm broke in shuddering waves and a long series of shrieks, hips thrusting again against the four fingers filling her hole for a minute or more, before she collapsed back in a trembling, sweaty heap on the floor.

Kylie switched off the toy, dismounted Jackie and sat cross-legged on the carpet smiling at the aftermath of their debauchery. Mish stared for a few seconds at the wet fingers she'd removed from Jackie and then slipped them into her mouth, drawing them out slowly. There was a delighted, shy smile on her face and she slipped the fingers back inside for more. That drew a moan from Jackie and then she went back to recovering her equilibrium.

It really was amazing what people would do if you asked nicely.

Kylie was up and about, licking fingers, stepping back into her knickers. "Right then -- where's my 'phone? I'll give Tom a ring."

There was a groan from the floor.

Kylie smiled. "Ok - ten minutes, then I'll call."

12