The Cliterati Ch. 03: Party

Story Info
Newsreaders test potential recruit at a sex club.
10.9k words
4.72
27k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's an unremarkable black door at the top of 3 stone steps. The paintwork gleams, the brass fittings are highly polished and thousands of Londoners pass by without a glance in its direction every working day. If you ever walk the network of side-streets between St. Pancras Station and The British Museum, perhaps you're one of them. Or maybe you're one of the few that notices the nameplate on the wall, in the same highly polished brass, with the acronym 'N-S L E C' engraved on it and wonders about the hyphen.

The door never opens during the day and the street, which contains few houses, is usually deserted at night. So, the irregular procession of limousines which pull up outside on certain evenings do so largely unnoticed - which suits the well-dressed, masked women inside perfectly. As they emerge from behind tinted windows, the black door opens, throwing a red-orange glow out onto the street. There's the click of heels on stone steps, the women enter and then the door closes behind them, until the next plush vehicle glides down the street.

On a warm May evening, one of these limousines contained Kate, Sian and Sophie, 3 of the nation's favourite newsreaders, plus Kylie, Megan and Julia. The vehicle was awash with a mixture of excitement and nervousness - virtually all of the latter emanating from Julia. She smiled and laughed at the in-car chatter, but her heart was pounding and her throat was dry. 'How on earth have I ended up in a limo on its way to a high class lesbian sex club, with my friend Megan, 3 television goddesses and a rising-star reporter?' was the question that kept running through her head.

Had she asked the question out loud, the other women could have told her and Julia would have been amazed at the sequence of events that ended with her sitting in the car.

--

** 6 weeks earlier **

It was Kate that first suggested Julia's name as a possible recruit. She and her fellow newsreaders were in Sophie's London flat, helping Megan celebrate her birthday. Over the previous 2 hours all three of them had fingered, licked and then fucked the young make-up artist with a strap-on dildo (the 'associate member of the group' as Sian had nicknamed it). After Megan's 6th orgasm she'd collapsed in a sweaty heap at the end of the bed and was now dozing. The 3 newsreaders were lounging around naked - stroking, kissing and chatting.

"Really?" Sophie had a look of disbelief on her face.

Kate was equally incredulous. "You don't fancy her? The English Rose complexion, long legs, curly blonde hair and blue eyes don't do it for you? She's adorable."

"Oh don't get me wrong, she's gorgeous. I just don't think she'd go for it - she's so shy and nervous. I think she'd run a mile if we approached her."

"Well, I think she has... hidden depths."

"... Of girl-girl depravity?"

"Yes - don't forget I've seen more of her than you have recently."

They all knew Julia reasonably well and liked her enormously - as an intern she'd been incredibly helpful, always seeming to anticipate their needs and never cracking under pressure. She'd also played an unwitting role in Kylie's recruitment several months earlier. As a chaperone for the day, it was Julia who'd knocked on the green room door and led the reporter into her interview with the newsreaders.

So, they'd been delighted when her competence and hard work had recently been rewarded with a full-time job as a researcher and Julia's first assignment was assisting Kate with a special report. The two had spent a lot of time together poring over archive documents and old photographs in recent weeks.

Sophie deferred to her friend's greater knowledge. "Ok, if you think it's a realistic possibility, I'm in. How do you suggest we go about it? Sian, what do you think - any objections?"

Sian had a wicked grin on her face. "Far from it - she's lovely. And as to how - why don't we invite her to the party?"

For a moment, Sophie's face carried the same look of disbelief, but as her brain processed the suggestion she realised that it made perfect sense. If you're trying to recruit a young woman into a life of pussy eating debauchery, then a private party in a high-class lesbian sex club is really the natural place to do it. She could tell from the smile on Kate's face that the idea appealed to her as well.

Sophie nodded her tentative approval. "Ok, but that's very direct - if we're wrong about her it might end in tears... or if we're very wrong, the tabloids!"

Sian thought for a moment and then fleshed out her plan. "Megan can invite her - they're friends, so it'll sound more natural coming from her. She can tell Julia exactly what the club is like - that it's very elegant, sophisticated and exclusive, but with live lesbian sex shows. That gives our shy young friend a chance to say 'that's a bit weird - thanks, but no thanks'. Megan can't tell her what happens after the stage performance is over though. So, if Julia accepts, we won't know how she's going to react when we get to that part of the evening. It's a risk - we'll be exposed, probably quite literally, but I like the idea of not knowing and living a little dangerously, don't you?"

Kate nodded her assent, but Sophie wasn't convinced. "I don't know - if we're going to make the first move I'd like to know a little more about her."

"Hold on, I haven't finished yet!" Sian stroked her friend's thigh reassuringly. "We need to test her beforehand - present her with a situation that's worth gossiping about and see what she does. Kate, she's always in and out of your office at the moment - do you think you could oblige with something slightly scandalous?"

"Oh, absolutely - leave it to me."

"Great - then we'll just need to put temptation in her path." Sian gently kicked Megan's bottom.

"No more - not yet... tired." the young make-up artist mumbled.

Sian kicked again. "Wake-up Megan. Are you still friends with that tabloid journalist?"

Like a cat rudely interrupted from sleep, Megan half-opened an eye. "Melissa? Kind of, but I've spent the last 9 months avoiding her. All she ever does is ask me whether I've got any celebrity dirt to dish."

"Perfect - you need to stop ignoring her and arrange to go out for drinks. Julia will be going as well."

Megan was wide awake now. "Ok... wait, what? Have I missed something?"

Sian gently worked her big toe between the cheeks of Megan's bottom. "Don't worry - we'll explain everything after your next birthday present. Are you happy with the plan now Sophie?"

The blonde newsreader smiled and nodded as she began to run a big toe up and down the birthday girl's spine. "Yes, let's do it."

Kate set one of her big toes to stroking the sensitive skin behind Megan's knee. "6 weeks and counting!"

--

** 4 weeks earlier **

Julia reached the door and curled her free hand into a fist before reminding herself what Kate had said about not needing to knock. She appreciated the friendly informality, but still wasn't used to it. The door knob turned in her hand and with a push the researcher stepped inside.

All the offices on the 6th floor had an inner lobby, which hid Kate from immediate view. Three quick paces later Julia stepped out into the main body of the room and stopped dead in her tracks. "Oh!" was all she could manage by way of speech.

Kate was sprawled in an office chair, her legs hooked over its arms, eyes glued to a laptop, headphones in her ears. The newsreader's trademark black trousers were open at the waist and pushed down slightly. Her right hand was plunged into a pair of sheer white knickers. Both breasts were popped out of the silk camisole top she was wearing and her free hand was busy with the left nipple. She looked up at the sound of Julia's voice and managed one more word than the researcher. "Oh... shit!"

Julia only looked for a second before casting her eyes down at the carpet, but the image was instantly seared into her brain, available on instant recall whenever her mind drifted in that direction over the next few weeks. She'd picked up every detail - the fingers buried up to the 2nd knuckle in Kate's pussy, the small, dark pink nipples pinched to erectness, the open-mouthed expression of lust at whatever was on the laptop screen.

Words were flying out of Julia's mouth. "I'm so sorry - I should have knocked... I should have knocked! Stupid, stupid, stupid - just didn't think. Really, really sorry... always wandering in where I'm not expected. Too quiet - should make more noise... louder shoes - must get louder shoes."

It took Kate several attempts to break into the stream of consciousness apology but finally, she got the distraught young woman's attention. "Julia... Julia! It's ok. I thought I'd locked the door - my fault entirely - you weren't to know. It's me that should be apologising. Julia, look at me... please?"

The researcher looked up and met Kate's gaze, face still a little flushed with embarrassment at what she'd walked in on. The scene in front of her had now returned to a semblance of normality. The laptop screen was closed, the headphones sitting on the desk to one side. The newsreader's trousers were fastened and her breasts were back inside the camisole top, although the nipples still jutted against the silk.

Kate smiled reassuringly. "I'm really sorry that you had to walk in on that. It's been a frustrating day - I was in need of some stress relief. It was either alcohol or masturbation and I'm on air later, so... "

Julia nodded and managed the glimmer of a smile. The blush had largely left her cheeks and she managed a coherent sentence for the first time in a while. "I know the feeling - I'm sorry if I've added to your frustration."

"Not at all - stress relief delayed, but not cancelled." Kate let the notion that she'd be wanking herself senseless again once Julia had left the room hang in the air for a second and then added "Are those for me?"

Julia looked confused for a second and then glanced down at the folder in her hand. "... Oh, yes, of course, I'd completely forgotten - more photos from the archive."

Kate leant forward and reached out with the hand that had been exploring her pussy just a minute earlier. As Julia handed the folder over, she couldn't help but notice that the fingers were still glistening. Just for a moment, the image of Kate wanking replayed in her head and she realised that underneath the embarrassment, she was faintly aroused by the episode.

Julia was already backing towards the door. "Right, I'll let you get back to... work. Give me a call if you need anything." The researcher turned towards the door.

"Thanks... Oh, Julia - I'd appreciate it if we could keep this between us."

"Oh, of course - absolutely."

"You're a star - thank you."

-

** 2 weeks earlier **

Megan shared the remains of the Pinot Grigio between the two of them. A third glass sat on the table, empty, with bright red lipstick around the rim. The pub was starting to empty out now, as the post-work drinks crowd headed for home one by one. Julia turned the stem of the wine glass between her fingers, pondering how best to raise the issue that was troubling her.

"Megan, is Melissa a good friend?"

"Not particularly - we were close at University, but we've drifted since. Why do you ask?"

"I... I didn't like her very much. Sorry, that's a terrible thing to say - but she's just so cynical and obsessed with fame. Every time you disappeared to the bar or the loo she asked whether I had any celebrity stories to tell or sell - she wouldn't take no for an answer."

"Don't apologise Julia - there's a reason we've drifted and that's it. That's why I was so glad you could come -it made the whole evening more bearable. I'm sorry she gave you the 3rd degree. What did you tell her?"

"Absolutely nothing - I hate gossip culture and the idea that if you're famous your private life isn't."

"Yeah, me too - you must have seen some sites though - interns and researchers are always in and out of offices and if half the stories I hear are true, then the law of averages says that you'll have seen something on your travels."

"No, nothing - honestly, I have no stories. I'm really that boring."

"You're far from boring Julia. Listen, how do you fancy going to a party at the end of the month?"

-

A sultry, disembodied female voice cut through the back seat chatter in the limousine. "We'll be arriving shortly ladies - please put your masks on."

Julia had been dreading their arrival, but she found that the snug-fitting black eye mask gave her an immediate sense of anonymity and her nervousness eased slightly. She glanced around at the other women as they adjusted and secured their own masks in place - they looked like attendees at a Zorro convention!

The limousine drew to a gentle halt - they'd arrived. There was an expectant hush, footsteps approaching and then the car door opened.

Julia emerged first, her vintage, emerald green, back-less cocktail dress making a pleasant swishing noise against the hold-ups she wore beneath it. The dress was just one of a hundred things she'd worried about in the days leading up to the party, but as soon as she'd got into the car everybody had complemented her on it and she'd relaxed - about that at least.

Kylie and Megan had each chosen Little Black Dresses for the evening - the only obvious difference that Julia could see between them was that Megan had a lot more thigh on show. She'd noticed the look on Sophie's face as the make-up artist crossed and un-crossed her legs during the journey, but couldn't quite decipher its meaning.

Sophie's electric blue dress was calf length, split to the thigh and had a skimpy halter-neck bodice. At the front, it plunged almost to the waist and the thin V of material left the sides of her breasts completely exposed. As they gathered on the pavement Julia noticed that the back of the skirt also formed a V below the small of Sophie's back revealing more than a hint of her bottom.

At first glance, Sian's outfit seemed quite reserved - a red lace knee-length dress, figure hugging, but not skin tight. It wasn't until the dense and intricate pattern in the lace shifted as she turned to talk to Kate or Sophie on either side of her, that Julia noticed the dress had no lining and was intermittently see-through. Sian appeared to be completely naked under the thin material.

The young researcher was intrigued by Sian and Sophie's risqué outfits, but Kate's black jump-suit was actively adding to her nervousness. The trouser section was almost skin-tight to the knee, highlighting her athletic legs and bottom, before flaring out. In contrast, the sleeveless body was backless, loose-fitting and completely transparent. Seated directly opposite each other during the journey, Julia was constantly aware of Kate's breasts - little nipples pressing against the flimsy material whenever the car hit a bump in the road. Images of the previous month's office incident kept popping into the researchers' brain, making her head swim.

The gleaming 'N-S L E C' plate caught Julia's attention as they gathered on the pavement. The same acronym had been printed on one side of the formal invitation she'd been sent. There were many questions she'd chosen not to ask since Megan had told her about the party, because the answers to any of them would only have increased her anxiety. Now seemed like a good time to tick off one of the less nerve-wracking queries.

"So, what does N-S L E C' stand for?"

Sophie was the first to respond. "Non-Stop Lesbian Erotic Cabaret... Soft Cell should sue, not to mention Paul Raymond."

"Ah - well I guessed the 'L' right at least... Soft what - Paul who?"

"Exactly!" said Megan, who had obviously heard the comment before. Kylie looked equally nonplussed.

The newsreaders exchanged exasperated glances. In other circumstances, it might have been a chastening reminder of the 20 or so years age difference between themselves and the 3 younger women. However, the fact that, within a couple of hours, they'd definitely be fucking 2 and hopefully all 3 of them meant that they walked into the orange glow of the club amused, not depressed.

They were greeted at the door, led across a grand entrance hall and down a dimly lit corridor. Julia took in the deep red patterned wall-paper, heavy velvet curtains and ornate, gilt framed portraits - 'very Victorian brothel' she thought. They passed 2 doors before the corridor turned left and the woman leading them swiped a card to open the next. 'Enjoy!' was all she said, extending her arm to guide the group into the room. Julia entered last and the door swung noiselessly shut behind her.

The Victoriana theme continued inside, but with high-tech additions. Chaises-longue and antique sofas were dotted around the large room and there were screens everywhere - built into the walls and hanging from the ceiling. Dominating the centre was what looked like an enormous upholstered coffee table to Julia and one 'wall' of the room was a glazed balcony overlooking a circular stage below. Looking out, she could see other 'boxes' wrapping around the stage, each with a group of masked women drinking and chatting.

Sian interrupted her reverie "Julia, I'd like you to meet Beth - she has the dubious pleasure of tending to our every need this evening." The researcher smiled a nervous greeting at the beautiful woman with long pony-tailed blonde hair.

"Don't be silly Sian - I'm looking forward to it immensely, as always. Julia, it's a pleasure - what a beautiful dress. If you need anything at all this evening, just ask. Champagne?"

Julia gratefully took the offered glass and quickly drained it. Added to some champagne in the limousine and the nerve-calming vodka she'd drunk whilst getting dressed for the party, it triggered a pleasing buzz. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and exhaled slowly - for the first time that evening, Julia felt relaxed.

"First time at the club?" Julia's eyes opened at the sound of Beth's voice. Sian had wandered off, and the tall, elegant hostess was smiling, her sparkling blue eyes focussed on the empty glass.

"Yes - what gave me away?" She tipped the empty champagne glass upside-down and beamed a more confident smile at Beth.

"Don't worry, once the evening gets underway new guests usually relax pretty quickly." Beth was happy to see that the 'deer in the headlights' look that Julia had been unable to hide when they were first introduced, was fading.

The two women chatted amiably for a while. The hostess was happy to talk about her work at the club and Julia got answers to some of the questions that she hadn't felt comfortable asking her fellow partygoers. Beth was recounting the history of the building when the screen directly behind her head came to life and film of a dark-haired woman eating another's pussy started to play.

Julia tried to concentrate on Beth's history lesson, but she was distracted by the women cavorting in the background. It was unlike any porn that she'd seen before, much more intense and enthusiastic. The dark-haired woman was sat on the floor between the others legs. Her whole face was buried in the woman's pussy and she was fucking herself with a couple of fingers, legs splayed open.

Julia reminded herself that she was straight. She knew this because she'd had sex with men and never had, or seriously considered having, sex with a woman. Over the last few weeks 'I'm straight' had become a litany that she'd repeated whenever thoughts of Kate's nipples or juicy fingers had popped into her head. She'd even said it out loud 5 or 6 times to the image in the mirror, whilst doing her make-up earlier that evening.

Porn was a different matter though. She'd never watched any until a boyfriend suggested it as foreplay one evening. The boy-girl scenes had bored her - she struggled to stay awake, let alone become aroused. All that changed when the solitary girl-girl scene on the DVD started playing. As it drew to a close 15 minutes later she was in a frenzy, wanking her boyfriend's cock with one hand and herself with the other. Now, the most amazing girl-girl porn she'd ever seen was playing behind the woman who was telling her what the building had been used for in World War II. Julia was feeling nervous again - anxious at how aroused she was becoming.