The Cloak

Story Info
Wearing a cloak of invisibility, a man watches a nude woman.
3.7k words
3.9
17.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake Oates couldn't believe what he was looking at through his binoculars: a beautiful, and completely naked, young brunette displaying herself out in a field a clearing in the forest he was hiding in.

Presumably, she thought she was safe, because no one else seemed to be anywhere in the area; certainly, he was far away enough-about one hundred yards away from her-that she couldn't have known he was watching her.

Her loveliness was all natural: frizzy brown hair that stopped at her shoulders; a small tuft of brown pubic hair, not too hairy, for she spread her legs wide a number of times, so he got to see her pussy, which had no pubes around it-even her asshole, which she generously showed off from crawling on a large, flat boulder with her backside to him-had no hair to ruin its bronze prettiness; and her skin was all a lightly tanned coffee cream, from her cheeks to her toes.

She grinned from ear to ear as she lay on her back on that rock, apparently without a care in the world. Wasn't she at all worried that some man-or men-might see her and assume she wanted a good, hard shag, right then and there? Or maybe...just maybe...that's exactly what she did want?

Well, her car, which he saw her get out of, then saw her strip and lie on the boulder, was a quick walk away; so if she was to hear any cat-calls from a distance, she could easily run back to her car and drive to safety. Maybe she just liked the danger of the possibility of being seen.

Blake would have to test this theory out. But first, he'd have to get his Cloak, for the sake of his own safety.

When she finally got dressed and got into her car, he was already in his car, parked on the road close enough so he could follow her, but far back enough that she wouldn't suspect he was following. After finding her home, an apartment in town just by that field, he drove away, satisfied for the moment that he knew where to find her, and hoping she'd return and bare herself again.

And, the next day, return to the field she did...and he did...with The Cloak.

The Cloak was an invention he was working on; and one he'd almost perfected. It rendered the wearer completely invisible; he was planning on selling it to the US army, so their soldiers could attack the enemy unseen. Wearing it near the nudist would be a perfect test of its effectiveness...as well as a titillating test.

There she was, stretched out on that large, flat but sloping rock...and naked as the day she was born.

She wasn't even wearing make-up, not that her pretty face needed any. The only unnatural alterations she'd made to her body were shaved armpits and the trimmed pussy he'd admired the last time.

With The Cloak draping down to his feet, just a few millimetres from touching the pebbly ground, Blake was approaching her, taking his time, careful to take the quietest steps possible.

He'd tested The Cloak many times with his family and friends, and he'd fooled them every time. He was sure he was safe with her not knowing he was there.

But once he'd got within about thirty feet of her, she began looking around, as if she knew, or suspected, that someone was near.

That can't be, he thought; Nobody else is here. It's just her and me. I'm being super quiet. How could she know someone is watching her?

Still, she kept looking around, but seeing nobody. He got closer. Now, she was looking at him, though he was still invisible. Her eyes moved left to right, as if sensing him.

He froze.

Are the bottoms of my shoes showing under The Cloak? he wondered, now standing at the foot of the rock, right in front of her glorious nakedness; No, she isn't looking at my feet. Still, she knows I'm here: how?

His hard-on hurt as it pushed against his tight jeans. Though...somehow...she sensed his presence, she left her legs spread. She seemed to be inviting him, with those labia begging for a licking and a sucking on.

Her heart was pounding in her chest. She shook as much with desire as with fear. Someone was admiring her. A ghost? The invisible man? She...felt...male lust. It wasn't her imagination-she knew that much.

She spread her legs wider. He took this as his cue.

He got down between her legs, his face just inches from her wet pussy. As he'd been lowering himself, he slowly, carefully raised The Cloak so she wouldn't see any of his body from her raised vantage point on the sloping rock. His mouth was right up against her cunt when he got The Cloak over his lips, which were hidden under her crotch. She was looking down at him, even though she still saw nobody there.

He flickered his tongue a few times against her clit.

"Oh!" she squealed up high.

Encouraged, he was now lapping her with long licks, from her perineum, across the length of her dripping vulva, and up to her stony clit. She arched her back and let her head fall back, luckily without hitting it against the rock. Her eyes were squinted shut as she sighed at the sensations of his frantic tongue.

It's a good thing I just took a shower, she thought; I guess he likes the way I taste. I sure like the way Ghost-man's tongue feels. "Ah!"

She brought her legs up, revealing her pretty brown anus-lips. He began kissing and licking her all over those bronze wrinkles now.

"Oooh!" she moaned in a wavering voice. I'm glad that when I shower, I'm thorough, she thought; Oh, Ghost-man! What a tongue you have! What lips you have! "Ah!"

She rolled over and was now on all fours, her legs still spread and her ass pushed out, so both holes were still showing and accessible. He kept licking her asshole as he unzipped his pants.

She never bothered looking back, or even trying to find out who her mystery lover was. She liked not knowing.

His cock was out. He stopped licking, and he aimed it at her pussy.

"Hey, you stopped, Ghost-ma-" she said before being interrupted by his knob poking against her vaginal opening. "Oh! Never mind. Uhh..."

He pushed in an inch, getting another squeal from her.

He gently coaxed her anus open with his finger as he slid his cock in another inch.

"Holy fuck!" she moaned. This is the best fuck I've ever had, she thought as his cock reached half-way in. "Oh, Ghost-man! Ah!"

His finger was an inch inside her asshole. He gave a hard shove, and his cock went in all the way, getting a scream from her. After a few pokes, she had her first orgasm, making her scream even louder.

"Ghost...man...Ghost...man!" she squealed in staccato syllables, in response to each shove, over and over again. "Oh!" She came again.

Soon, it would be his turn to come. Not wearing a condom, and not wanting to get her pregnant, he pulled out and sprayed all over her buttocks. He quickly put it back in his pants, zipped up his fly, pulled The Cloak back down to his feet, then lay on the rock below her.

Her body went limp, and she lay on her chest on the rock, still not bothering to see if her invisible lover had, for any reason, become visible. After resting for a few more minutes, he got up and left.

She would get up, get dressed, and drive off soon after.

**************

Though Blake had had her, he was still obsessed with her. He wanted to introduce himself to her, but the geeky scientist/inventor, who'd never been with a girl before her, was afraid a beauty like her would never like a twerp like him.

The next day, he drove to her home, and soon saw her get in her car and drive away. He followed her again.

So, are you going back to that field to flash again? he wondered, patting his Cloak, which lay in the passenger seat of his car; If you are, Beautiful, 'Ghost-man' has his Cloak handy...and his cock ready.

She didn't go there, though: instead, she drove to a diner and ordered lunch at the counter. He went in and sat next to her.

She reacted to his presence at once. He tried to hide his nervousness. Did she know he was 'Ghost-man'? If she did, how?

Noticing her looking at him and smirking, he built up his courage and broke the ice. "Sorry," he said in a wavering voice. "Do I know you?"

"I...have a feeling...you have known me before," she said with a wicked grin.

He chuckled nervously, avoiding her eyes.

"I'm Gemma," she said, holding out her hand.

"Blake," he said, shaking her hand.

This is 'Ghost-man', she thought; I'm sure of it. I don't know how he made himself invisible, but it's him. I can feel it from his vibrations. Exactly the same vibes as in that field.

"So, w-what do you do, Gemma?"

"I'm a model."

You sure are, he thought; Do you do any porn? "Oh, really? You're m-more than pretty enough to be," he said.

"Thank you! And what do you do, Blake?"

"I'm an in-inventor."

"Really? Wow, that's interesting." Have you invented invisible clothes, by chance? she wondered, then thought, He knows what my pussy tastes like. My asshole, too. Bad boy. He saw every inch of me, when I hadn't seen one inch of him...though I sure felt a lot of inches.

"I'm making something for the US military," he said.

"Really?" I'll bet it's a suit of invisibility, she thought; If so, I don't like the idea of it in the hands of the military-industrial complex. We'll have to find out. "What is it you're making?"

"It's a secret."

"Ohhh," she said. "Will you show it to me some day?"

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours," he teased.

I've already shown you mine, you bad boy, she thought; Still, he is cute, if a little geeky. His invisible cock sure felt good. He seems nice enough: I'm getting gentle vibes from him. "OK, but I can't show you mine today. I'm busy with a modelling shoot all day, out of town."

"No problem. Here's my card. It has my home address on it. Drop by any time, and I'll show you what I'm working on." He gave her his card.

****************

The afternoon of the next day, she rang the doorbell of his apartment. He answered the door.

"Gemma!" he said with a smile. "Come in." She did.

She looked around his living room. Most of it was nondescript, except for a large US flag on the wall above the sofa and portraits of Obama and Bill Clinton above his TV.

Eww, she thought, hiding her grimace from him.

His cellphone rang. "Hello?" he said. "Yeah. Can't talk now. I'll go over there and meet you in ten minutes. Bye." He hung up. "Sorry, Gemma. Something just came up. I need to go do something. I'll be back in about a half-hour. Why don't you relax here and wait till I come back? Watch some TV or something." He grabbed his car keys.

"OK, no problem," she said, sitting on the sofa.

"I'll be back as fast as I can. Make yourself at home."

He rushed out the door, and as soon as he closed it, she got up. I wanna find out how he makes himself invisible, she thought.

She looked in his kitchen, bathroom, and elsewhere, looking for wherever he had anything-writing, special clothing, technology, or even black magic, if that's what he was using-to make himself invisible. She found his bedroom, and walked in.

On a desk she saw some papers and notebooks, all of which had the title, 'The Cloak', on them. She read through some of the writing, ignoring pages of what looked like complicated physics equations-the technical science behind invisibility, apparently.

She saw no 'Cloak' hanging anywhere in the room. Was it there, but invisible? Was it in his closet? Was there only one, or had he made others, spares?

He said he's making it for the US army, she thought; I don't like the idea of 'The Cloak' being used to kill innocent people in wars, but I'd sure like another ghost-fuck.

She left his bedroom and went into his bathroom.

I feel a little sweaty and stinky, she thought as she pulled off her T-shirt to reveal a pink lace bra.

The rest of her clothes came off, and the naked beauty went into the shower. She gave her whole body a thorough cleaning, especially her vulva and anus. She rubbed the lather deep inside her vagina and rectum, wanting those holes clean and pretty-smelling for her lover when he returned.

I've got to get that 'Cloak' away from him somehow, she thought; I'll have to use my sexuality to get it. He so obviously wants more of me.

She rinsed herself off and got out of the shower. She dried herself off with a big, thick towel, then looked at her pile of clothes on the toilet seat, her pink panties looking so pretty on the top of the pile. She looked up, though she'd heard nothing.

He's back, she thought; I can feel his presence.

Shivering with pleasure, she walked out of the bathroom still completely naked. She saw no one in the main area of Blake's apartment, but she felt him...and someone else?

Come get me, big boy, she thought; Very naughty of you to bring a friend, but I'm getting gentle vibes from him, too. And besides, since he's obviously wearing a 'Cloak', too, I'm going to have to get his away from him, as much as I have to get yours away from you. To get both Cloaks, I'll have to let both of you get close.

She got on the living room rug on all fours, her legs spread out and her butt pushed out so her pussy and asshole were showing. She felt Blake sliding under her, and his friend kneeling behind her.

Be gentle with me, Ghost-men, she thought.

Blake pushed the tip of his cock against her wet vaginal orifice. Gemma was fingering her hardening clit. He inched his cock in a third of the way.

"I want to finger your ass," a hoarse voice whispered from under her, deliberately trying to sound like that of a spirit. She got a shiver of pleasure from that eerie, but erotic sound. Blake's cock pushed in half-way now, getting a soft moan from her.

She then felt a slow, careful intrusion in her asshole, but it didn't feel like a finger...it was the end of a thin dick. It pushed past her anal ring and an inch inside her rectum.

Your friend isn't very endowed, Blake, she thought as the thin thing pushed in another inch; how lucky for my virgin asshole, especially when no lube is being used.

Both cocks were sliding in and out of her now. She moaned softly and enjoyed the incursions. Her eyes were squinted shut. This encouraged Blake to flip up The Cloak and expose one hand so he could fondle her breasts and pinch her nipples. She arched her back and raised her head so it was facing the ceiling. Her moans grew into squeals.

Stupidly assuming she thought a finger was in her ass, Blake's friend wouldn't dare touch her with his hands. The tightness of her virgin anal ring was a delightful hugging of his little prick. He was approaching orgasm.

"Ah!" Gemma screamed, squirting her come all over Blake's cock and balls...but he wasn't finished yet.

His friend was, though. With some tissue in his hand, he pulled out of her ass and sprayed into it. Then, after putting his dick away and zipping up his pants, he let his Cloak drape over him in complete invisibility. He stared in admiration at the little gape of her pretty brown anus.

"Oh!" she screamed, coming again, as Blake was about to.

Blake pulled out and sprayed all over her right leg.

As Gemma was flipping over to lie on her back to Blake's left, she reached over and pulled The Cloak off his friend, before he could react and stop her. She covered her breasts and crotch with it; it lost its invisibility as soon as it came off of him, conveniently for her.

Blake's friend, a meek, skinny brunet of about eighteen, just sat on his knees, all embarrassed and looking down at the floor.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Ken," he said, still avoiding her eyes.

"Fuck off, Ken," she said. He got up and left.

"How did you know there were two of us?" Blake asked.

She pulled off his Cloak, which also became visible.

"Oh, come on, Blake," she said. "Do you really expect me to believe that his needle-dick was your finger? You think I don't know the difference between the feeling of a dick inside me and that of a finger?"

"I guess not," Blake said. "But you knew of our presence without being able to see us. You even knew exactly where to reach to pull off our Cloaks. How could you do that?"

"I have a kind of ESP," she said. "I'm psychic. As far back as I can remember, I've always been able to sense moving, living objects approaching, even without seeing or hearing them. I can't explain how I can do that."

"Is that why you can hang out naked outside, and not be afraid of anyone seeing you and coming after you?"

"Yeah. I can sense people from far off. It's thrilling for me to hang out naked in public: will any men see me? When you came along, I couldn't understand why you were invisible, until I saw your plans and notebooks in your bedroom. Those invisible fucks were great, but the novelty's worn off. If you want more of me...and I can feel that you do, you can have me only by giving up the Cloaks. I'm keeping these."

"Why? They're mine."

"I'm not letting you sell them so the army can kill people."

"But I'll be rich! WE will be rich!"

"No! I won't sit back and let technology like this be used in war. I don't care about the money."

"But we could live in a mansion together, with a big swimming pool. Servants. Great food. Diamonds for you. We'd have political influence."

"I don't care. I don't want to be in parties and have to be friends with scum like those people in the White House, who bomb villages. Will your 'Cloaks' be worn by US soldiers so they can roam about in cities in the Middle East and kill families, children, innocent people? Forget it! I won't have it. I'm destroying these."

Angry, he got up and stood before her. "You have no right. They're my property."

"You have no right to exploit invisibility at others' expense."

"I'll just make others, you know."

"I'll burn your plans, then."

"I'll write up new ones, then."

"You're not going to get any more sex with me if you do, and you're obviously the kind of guy who doesn't get any."

"How dare you judge me like this?"

"How dare you get a friend to help you sexually assault me?"

"What are you talking about? You wanted it."

"Not with your loser friend, I didn't. I can charge you two with rape, and you know it. What's more, I know you want me. I can feel your passion for me, burning inside you. I can see it in your desperate eyes. You can have me, but destroying your invention is my price. I won't stand idly by while you sell technology that can be used to kill or rape people. Destroying your invention is your punishment for involving Ken against my wishes. It's also what I can do to help the world to be a better place."

"But I could be rich. WE could be rich," Blake said, moping, his lower lip quivering.

"I don't care about wealth," she said, taking The Cloaks off and revealing her nakedness again. "But if you do as I ask, you'll redeem yourself in my eyes, and I'll care about you...starting with a blow job, right here." She knelt before him.

"Oh, uh, OK," he said, now smiling a bit, and his cock ready for love again. "I guess I can invent other things, to promote peace."

"Good boy," she said, unzipping his pants. "With your brilliance, I'm sure you will. Then we'll be rich without hurting anyone." She took his hardening cock out of his pants.

Looking up into his eyes, she gave the tip a kiss and two licks. Then she took it half-way into his mouth.

"Ohhh," he moaned, looking down into her eyes, which never left his. "Actually, I...kind of...like...being visible. Oh!"

She pulled her lips off his cock with a popping sound. "Me, too." She took his whole seven-inch length into her mouth.

His eyes widened in amazement. Perfect control of her gag reflex, he thought; she's a real find. Gemma's a gem. A gymnomanic gem. I can't let her go. Fuck The Cloak. I'll invent something else.

Her eyes were locked on his as her wet lips kept sliding up and down his shaft. Playing with his balls, she tickled his scrotum with light scratches from her fingernails.

12