The Clock is Ticking

Story Info
He's displeased when she is late.
1.6k words
3.47
17.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was six O'clock and I had told You I would be off work by five, but I had received one last massage at 5:15 pm and I knew I had to deal with it., she was on off the office's biggest clients. The plan was for You to arrive at my place at 6:45 pm and oh my god I would just be arriving home! I knew You would be displeased with me. You wanted me ready and prepared for You. It was Your way...

It would take me about 20 minutes to drive across town in rush hour traffic. And I knew I had to move fast it was the only chance I had to please You when You got there. On the drive home my mind was filled with thoughts of how disappointed You would be with me because. I wasn't home when I told You I would be. One thought had come to mind as I was pulling up to the house. I'd have to move fast and fly threw a shower, slip into my cuffs and be sitting at the kitchen table waiting for You. W/we had talked about this many times before but I had dismissed it. "Maybe" I think to myself as I put the car into park and jump out and dart for the door.

I was shaking so bad I thought I would never get in. Finally I got the door open. When I got in the door I ran to the phone to see if You had called. There was no message on the answering machine. My body started to tremble and I wondered why You had not called. I run to my room to get undressed so You didn't see me still in my uniform then leapt into the shower. Just as I was washing out my conditioner, I heard Your car drive up.

I had to do something but what?? How could I hide that I had arrived home late? The door opened and You entered with a half smile on Your face. I was caught between my bedroom and the dining room with a hand towel clenched in front of me leaving my backside exposed to You. With the water from my hair running down my body leaving a puddle of water starting to form at my feet.

I knew that stare.... You were displeased... but for what?? Did You know I was late? I hear You say in Your deep resonant voice.

"How was work today pet?"

"Good" I replied, stumbling over my words, not knowing what You knew, and trying to be casual about just getting out of the shower.

"Really? I was here at 5:30, and you were still not home. I am not impressed."

My blood started to rush and my body was shacking so bad I could hear my bones knocking. I thought to myself " how was I going to escape this?" the punishment for this would be great.

You walked closer to me. My heart started to beat so fast I could feel it in my throat as You placed Your hand on the small of my back and said. "Sit my slut, here on the floor, in the puddle of water you are leaving. I will have to punish you for not being straight with me."

As I sat on the floor I looked up to You and said " master, please let me exp...

And You stop me.

"Did I ASK YOU TO TALK?" As You drop my keys on the floor in front of me.

"no Sir I say, a nervous quiver in my voice." Thinking to myself, shit how

could I forget them in the door.

" Yet again you test me slut. I will put a stop to that."

" Yes Master Ron Sir," I reply.

You pull me to my feet by my hair while taking off Your tie then cramming it into my

mouth. Pulling me closer to You by my hair. My back was facing You as You place Your mouth by my ear and bite the lobe.

"Just nod yes or no," You say

"Did you feel that?"

I nod while biting my lip so as not to cry..

"Good, now I am telling you and you will listen to me very closely!" I could feel Your breath on the back of my neck and the warmth of Your strong body. The smell of Your cologne filling my mind. I tried to lean back on to You to steal some of Your warmth, but You stopped me.

And before I knew what was happening my ass hit the floor and You were dragging me to the closet where You kept the cuffs and cat-o-nine tails. And the other appropriate toys. With one swift fast movement you pull me to my feet then throw me face down over the coffee table..

" Slut, you best be still if you know what is good for you!" when I raised my head to nod, I swear I saw a smirk on Your face. You cuffed me down to the table. I heard a cigarette lighter go off from behind me and could see the light from it on the wall in front of me, and got really scared of what might happen. You walk around the table and kneel down in front of me.. And pulled Your tie out of my mouth and used it as a blindfold..

You had put the candle down on the floor in front of me.. I started to agonize over what You were going to do with that candle..

Well I soon found out.. I could feel the hot wax dripping from my shoulders blades and running down to the small of my back. I grabbed the legs of the coffee table with my hands trying not to move. You drip the wax again but this time You followed it down my back with Your fingers and blew on it. Then slap my ass with the cat-o-nine tails.

"Now petal," You say with hesitation in Your voice.

" are You ready to listen to me?"

I nod yes...

You say "ah now the cat has got Your tongue..." and You cackle Your most evil laugh "well I can fix that too.." I can hear You disrobing behind me. You walk back to the front of the table... and sit on the footstool in front of me. You put Your hand under my chin and left it up and say "open wide slave... W/we are going to see if w/we can find Your tongue." As I start to open my mouth I feel the cat-o-nine tails strike my ass, not once not twice but three times. I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes. I try holding them back.

"Open faster slut!!" And You push Your cock over my lips and into my mouth. I slide my tongue swirling it around the head of Your cock. Then You say.

"There it is..." And ram Your manhood so far into my mouth it felt like I jumped a foot off the table...

" NO No," you say, "you are not going anywhere."

" You were so eager to use your mouth when I was trying to talk to you.. Now you can use it and I won't be interrupted again." You grab me by the sides of my head, as You push Your cock even deeper into my mouth.

"Take it all whore..."

I try to take it deep into my mouth sucking it as hard as i could. I rush my tongue along Your shaft as You pull my head down forcing Your manhood deep in my mouth again... I drag my teeth no your shaft softly as you pull out. Over and over You plunge Your cock deep into my mouth, getting deeper with every thrust. And with the last ram I feel You cock starting to throb and You moan, "oohhhh fuuuuuccckkk my slut,"

You were Cumming... a shot deep in my mouth and then ropes of cum across my face as You pulled free of my sucking mouth.. I stuck out my tongue and dragged it across my lips trying to get Your cum as it was drizzling down my face. You then removed Your tie from my eyes.

" I want to see your eyes while you are enjoying My gift." With that You slide Your hand under my chest and pinched and pulled my nipple hard. You walked around me softly dragging Your fingernails along the outline of my body.. "Down" You say as You run Your fingers around the opening of my cunt. Across my ass and slapping it again.

"Now petal,"

"Are your ready to hear what I have to say?"

"YYYes Master I am," You squeeze two fingers into my pussy. With Your fingers running in and out of me You lean to my ear and say " I knew you were going to be late, I stopped by your work to see if you were up to going out for dinner. But Steve your boss told me you wouldn't be done for a bit. So I came here, but the key wasn't outside. Then with one last move You were back behind me. And I could feel Your cock penetrating me.

I let out a loud huhhhhh. And then I say "I'm so sorry I wasn't straight with You Master, I should have tried cccaaalllling You." Then you start to pick up speed I could feel it sliding deeper into me,,, "yes petal you could have..." I feel my body starting to climax. And You pull Your cock out of me letting Your cum run down where the wax had been, then leaning down and undoing the cuff's.

You say now lets take a shower and go to dinner... For some reason, You laugh "I'm in need of food..." I smile at You and "yes Sir I am to." " How about Chinese Food Master?"

You turn and look at me with an evil smile and say.

"That sounds good petal."