The Cloister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, High-Priestess for this honor." Says a newly high-spirited Mezdalyn, walking close to Sura and kisses her.

The kiss was brief but another kiss was followed, lasting a few seconds, then another kiss happens between the two Cetomian females. This one becomes longer more passionate as their tongues begins to sliding against each other.

Sura drops her robe in order to pull Mezdalyn close to her as they continue with their probing tongues until Mezdalyn breaks the kissing and lowers herself to kneel in front of her high-priestess.

"I wish to show you what I've learned about appreciation, High-Priestess." Says Mezdalyn.

Mezdalyn places her hands on Sura's hips as her mouth begins suckling the nectar of her blue flower between her thighs. Sura immediately feels the physical delight from Mezdalyn's zeal growing within her. Sura lightly strokes Mezdalyn's black hair as she feels the nearing of another rapture of bliss.

Sura looks down to the face mashed against her flower. Soon the eyes look up to Sura. Sura sees the devotion in the eyes of the cloister-servant, confirming to herself that the Cloister has made the right decision.

******

Wearing only her sigil, Mezdalyn walks down the stone steps leading to the underground bathing chamber. With the light of the plasma-lamps mounted on the stone-craved walls and pillars, she is able to see through the thin layer of steam from the naturally heated waters of the pool and observes other Cetomians scattered around the pool, naked as she is. A small group of cloister-servants finish with their first sunrise body-cleaning, before attending to their duties above ground, while another group of Cetomians women are playfully splashing each other like younglings. Further down the chamber, Mezdalyn sees a teal-haired woman lying on a Raxxour-skinned mat, being massaged with hive-oil by two cloister-servants. Mezdalyn's sight turns to two Cetomian women in the pool as the fuchsia-haired Cetomian mounts the pool ledge and sits on it with her thighs spread, inviting the platinum-haired Cetomian to orally pleasure her with a flower kiss.

Descending down the steps behind Mezdalyn follows Priestess Ktari and the sapphire-haired Zeeryna, her life-long friend and fellow cloister-servant, both unclothed as well. As an initiate, Mezdalyn has the choice of two companions to help her prepare for her important day.

Zeeryna was Mezdalyn's first choice. Since they were younglings, Zeeryna and Mezdalyn were as close as sisters, wandering the forest near their village in search in adventure, watching their mothers engage in mass-embracing, being for each other as they undergo the painful process ofascension, having their first embrace with each other, joining the Cloister together where they practice their lessons of the Crafts of Embracing.

Mezdalyn's next choice was Priestess Ktari. On her first day as a cloister-servant, Mezdalyn was assigned to the temple gardens under Ktari's supervision where she started with helping Ktari carry baskets of sandpeaches to the temple kitchen. The scent of a single sandpeach is known to cause arousal in anyone who smells it. By the fourth trip to the kitchen, Mezdalyn and Ktari were overtaken with the undeniable need to embrace each other, leading them to engage in theMotra-Aukia dualtechnique on top of a pile of husk-wheat sacks in the kitchen's storage room. Since then, Ktari has personally partake in Mezdalyn's learning of the Crafts which required of the promising cloister-servant to practice what she learned in Ktari's room for most of the night.

With her companions in tow, Mezdalyn leads them to the edge of the pool and dives in the warm waters. Although not as daring as diving into the South Ocean, Mezdalyn propels herself further down with the same sense of adventure. Halfway to the bottom, Mezdayln stops and turns to see if her companions decided to pursue her underwater. Mezdalyn smiles as she sees Zeeryna swimming towards her. Awaiting her friend, the sight of Zeeryna underwater with her sapphire-hair flowing weightless reminds Mezdayln of her first embrace with her.

She recalls it happening a few days after her ascension, Zeeryna suggested a trek through the forest and a pleasant swim in the ocean. On the first sunrise on what was to be a beautiful day, Mezdalyn and Zeeryna walked through their village naked, a common custom for the Cetomians to show the world their newly-developed bodies, verifying their physical transcendence from younglings to women.

On their walk through the forest, Mezdalyn could not stop herself from admiring Zeeryna's new physique. The fullness and roundness of her breasts, the firm and beautifully curved buttocks, the smoothness of her glowing skin, even her hair seemed to shine. Mezdalyn becomes unsure and scared by a strange need she feels in her loins, a need to touch Zeeryna, to feel her skin, to kiss her lips. She realizes she wants to embrace her friend, a girl she know all her life. As much as Mezdalyn wanted give in to the new and unfamiliar desires emerging within her, she restrains herself from acting on them on the possibility that Zeeryna does not feel the same about her, allowing the two Cetomians to continue on their journey uneventful and in silence.

It was mid-day when Mezdalyn and Zeeryna finally arrived to the cerulean sand-covered shore of the South Ocean. Immediately they run into its crimson waters and dived in to wash away the sweat and dirt from their bodies, which lead to more playful swimming for the two azure-skinned women until the second sunset. Tired and cold, Zeeryna started a small campfire from wood branches and dry sponge-moss from the forest and the spark-rocks from her travel sack.

As the two naked females sat near the fire, Mezdalyn confessed to Zeeryna about her new desires of her. To Mezdalyn's relief, Zeeryna confessed her attraction to Mezdalyn as well. Soon, the two began to explore each others post-ascension body, starting with touching and feeling. Mezdalyn remembers how soft Zeeryna's skin felt as she caressed her friend's blue twin spheres. The touching escalated into a series of soft kisses between them as their inhibitions completely vanished. The kissing grows more passionate as Zeeryna and Mezdalyn falls on the cerulean sand, beginning their first embrace. The companions-of-embrace were not properly skilled in the Crafts of Embracing but neither cared as even the simplest kiss excited them, prolonging the experience through most of the night until they both fell asleep.

Waking up at first sunrise, the two life-long friends decided to take another swim in the ocean before returning home. As both submerged themselves under the crimson waters and delve deeper, Zeeryna swims to Mezdalyn and kisses her. As memorable their first embrace was for Mezdalyn, that moment would be remembered as her fondest memory of Zeeryna.

Mezdalyn's mind hurries back to the present as she watches Zeeryna continuing to swim through the waters of the bathing chamber to her. Mezdalyn reaches out her hands to her friend, Zeeryna takes both hands and the two pull themselves to each other. Wrapping their arms around each other and entwining their legs, they press their naked bodies together as they remain underwater. In an attempt to relive their moment at the South Ocean, Mezdalyn and Zeeryna join their lips in a full-mouth kiss as passionate as they can while holding their breaths. Soon the kiss ends, the two companions smile at each other as they release themselves and swim up to the surface.

Once they reach the surface of the pool, Mezdalyn and Zeeryna quickly exhale and inhale new air into their lungs as they begin to trend water. Breathing fully, Zeeryna swims to Mezdalyn and gives her friend another kiss.

"I cannot believe this day is happening for you." Says Zeeryna.

"I can hardly believe it myself." Mezdalyn replies. "Even with what I went through with Sura."

"Your mothers will be so proud of you." Zeeryna adds. "Being a priestess. It is such an honor."

"I sent them a letter this morning." Mezdalyn informs. "By the time they receive it, I will have completed my initiation."

"You wish for them to be here?" Zeeryna inquires. "To have them witness your becoming a priestess? You know that is not allowed."

"I know. But I am glad you are here with me on this day." Mezdalyn says as she gives Zeeryna a kiss. "It would not feel right without you."

Zeeryna returns Mezdalyn's act of gratitude with a kiss, followed by another kiss. The repaying of gratitude begins to go back and forth as Mezdalyn kisses Zeeryna in response leading to more sensual kissing as they experienced underwater. Just as the zealous mouth-on-mouth undertaking begins to intensify, the green-haired head of Ktari abruptly rises from the steaming waters near them.

"There you two are." Ktari calls out with a playful smile. "I hope the both of you are not planning to spend the day just swimming around and embracing."

"Of course not, Priestess." Zeeryna assures, smiling back. "We were hoping you would join us."

The two cloister-servants open an arm to their priestess, inviting her to enter their region of love. With a naked cloister-servant held by each arm, Ktari expresses her appreciativeness in form of a full-mouth kiss to Mezdayln for a few seconds and then passes her appreciativeness on to Zeeryna.

Ending her kiss with Zeeryna, Ktari back-swims from Mezdalyn and Zeeryna and without a word, swims to the shallow end of the pool. Not needing to be reminded of their duties, the two females swims to their priestess.

With the water at the shallow end of the bathing pool going up to Ktari's thighs, the priestess is able to walk to a nearby ledge when she calls upon a cloister-servant to bring a basket of pearl-pulps. Reaching the shallow end, Mezdalyn and Zeeryna walk to their priestess as a cloister-servant leaves a basket of pearl-pulps and an urn near them on the stone floor.

"Time for the initiate to be cleansed." Ktari instructs as she climbs up the ledge out of the water.

Mezdalyn and Zeeryna both leave the steaming water as well and rejoin Ktari as she gently takes a pearl-pulp from the basket. Standing close to Mezdayln, Ktari holds the pearl-pulp over Mezdayln's breasts, with a squeeze of her hand the pulp breaks open and pearl-white fluid oozes down on Mezdalyn's azure skin. After Ktari squeezes the pulp of all its fluids, she drops the spent pulp as her hands cup Mezdalyn's white-covered breasts and smears the white fluid around them, slowly moving to her chest and shoulders. Mezdalyn smiles as she feels her priestess's caring hands rub the pearl-fluid deep in the pores of her smooth skin.

Zeeryna stands behind Mezdalyn as she breaks a pearl-pulp and lets the white fluid fall on her friend's back. Done with the pulp, Zeeryna rubs the pearl-fluid on Mezdalyn's back, starting with her shoulders and nape, working down to the lower back and hips. Still behind Mezdalyn, Zeeryna kneels on the stone floor as she continues to spread the pearl-fluids on Mezdalyn's ass.

Mezdalyn gives a sudden but pleasant sigh as she suddenly feels Zeeryna's fluid-covered hand slide down between the divides of her ass and find its way to the pleasure bud of Mezdalyn's blue flower. Mezdalyn looks behind her to see a slightly wicked smile on Zeeryna's face but decides not to voice Zeeryna's enthusiasm of thoroughly body-cleaning an initiate.

Ktari spreads the pearl-fluids down to Mezdalyn's stomach where she finds herself in need of more of the white cleansing liquid to proceed lower down the initiate's body, causing the priestess to take another pearl-pulp from the basket.

"Priestess, may I?" Mezdalyn asks Ktari, holding her hand out for the pearl-pulp.

Ktari silently complies and gives the pearl-pulp to Mezdalyn. As Mezdalyn begins to hold the pearl-pulp over Ktari's head, the priestess bows her head back and closes her eyes. Mezdalyn breaks the pulp and lets the white fluid ooze down on Ktari's forehead. Soon, Mezdalyn squeezes out the remaining pearl-fluid on Ktari's breasts. Discarding the depleted pulp, Mezdalyn uses both hands to gently rub the pearl-fluid on Ktari's face. As Mezdalyn's caring hands work down to Ktari's neck and stopping at Ktari's blue flesh-globes, Ktari leans forward to kiss Mezdalyn.

Zeeryna stands up as she rises her hands from Mezdalyn's legs to the sides of her torso. Mezdalyn breaks the kiss from Ktari and turn around to face Zeeryna. With a smile, Zeeryna gives another kiss to her friend as she bursts another pearl-pulp over them, letting the pearl-fluids ooze down on their faces.

Soon, the other Cetomians in the bathing chamber watches Mezdalyn, Zeeryna and Ktari continue taking the pearl-pulps to each other until their naked bodies are coated in white fluids. The onlookers near them would stop with what they were doing to observe while others would quietly approach for a closer look without disturbing what is a commencing embrace of three women.

Unaware of the gathering audience around them, Mezdalyn and her companions-of-embrace lower themselves on the smooth stone floor. Zeeryna lays on her back with a smile and open arms as Mezdalyn prepares to mount herself between her friend's legs while Ktari closely follows in her descent with her former pupil.

Taking the last pearl-pulp, Mezdalyn carefully places it between hers and Zeeryna's flower. As their bodies draw together to embrace, the pearl-pulp bursts between the two body-lovers, urging them to commence with the dance of the pearls. Firmly holding herself over the back of Mezdalyn, Ktari presses her pearl-lubricated flower on to Mezdalyn's pearl-cover ass and softly rubs against it. This particular skill of the Crafts of Embracing, the self-pleasuringlonely in the foresttechnique where a female simply rubs her bliss-source on any soft or smooth surface for some convenient and quick pleasure. A skill not often used by Ktari but considering the surface her chooses to pleasure herself on is Mezdayln's beautifully shaped ass, the priestess gladly practices this skill, much to her delight as her act of body-loving on Mezdalyn merges with Mezdalyn's body-loving on Zeeryna.

Still oblivious to the blue-skinned onlookers, Mezdalyn and Zeeryna kiss with passion. Being generous to the priestess gently kissing the back of her neck, Mezdalyn turns her loving mouth to Ktari's lips as Zeeryna moans from the pleasure from their colliding love-canals.

Soon the onlookers start to notice the sounds of their moaning and kissing begin to have an appeasing rhythm, almost like music. They watch with amazement as Mezdalyn and her companions-of-embrace engage in theLuikii's love choirtechnique, the most difficult skill of the Crafts of Embracing. To the Cloister's knowledge, there were only four events in which this technique was successfully achieved.

"I near the peak." Zeeryna moaningly blurts the common praise when reaching a climax.

"As do I." Ktari adds.

Mezdalyn feels her much anticipated rapture approaching as well as her companions but only silently gives a smile. Instantly, the embracing motion of the three Cetomians goes faster and the moans grow thunderous throughout the chamber, bringing fascination and arousal to the spectators, causing them to turn to each other for gratification engaging in the flower-kiss, dance of the pearls, or for those without a companion,lonely in the barren land, another self-pleasuring skill where the female employs her own hand.

As Mezdalyn feels her body-rapture beginning, she looks down into Zeeryna's eyes. Zeeryna's hand pulls down Mezdalyn's head and links their lips for another passionate kiss.

"I love you, Mezdalyn." Zeeryna whipsers.

12