The Closet Ch. 01

Story Info
First date gone wrong...
1.7k words
3.79
36.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live in a fabulous 2 bedroom apartment with my dad. On my 18th birthday, he gave me the best present. He completely remodeled my closet in my bedroom. He added lots of shelving and lighting and mirrors in one closet - any girl's dream closet. After he finished my closet, he started working on his. I didn't give it much thought until I went into his room one day to look for something. I noticed he had installed a lock on his closet - and, naturally, I was curious. What could he have that needed to be kept behind a locked door? What was he protecting - or worse, what was he hiding? I looked for a key that afternoon but couldn't find one. I eventually forgot about it.

Living with Daddy was awesome. He didn't mind if I had boys over. He never waited up for me, and would even stay in his bedroom when I brought them home. One night, I went on a date with a new guy. He walked me to the door, and after kissing me goodnight, asked if he could come in. I agreed, just to show him my home. We ended up making out on my bed, but I didn't want to go further than that - this was just our first date. He caressed my body while kissing me, but I gently pulled his hand away when he placed it on my breast. He seemed to get the hint and stopped trying.... for a while.

Eventually, he tried again, and I went to pull his hand away again - but he grabbed my wrist.

"I want you."

"I want you to, but it's only our first date." I was a little scared when I looked into his eyes. He was holding my wrist very tightly.

"Who cares?"

"I do." I tried to pull away to get up, but instead, he pinned me down. He held both of my wrists above my head now.

"I want you - and I always get what I want." He kissed me again, and I tried to resist, to turn my head away.

"Please stop - you're hurting me." He grabbed my wrists tighter now, and rested the full weight of his body on top of mine. "I said no!"

He forced his knee between my legs as I struggled to get free from his grip. My attempts were pointless - he was almost a foot taller than me, and was considerably stronger. I continued to wiggle and squirm underneath him, but he forced my legs apart with his knee. He grabbed both of my wrists with his big, strong hand and pulled my dress up.

"No panties? Good girls wear panties. You must be a slut - a cock-loving slut." He pressed his pelvis into mine, and I could feel how hard and big he was.

"No, no - please, stop, I don't want to do this!" Tears were forming in my eyes now as I pleaded with him to stop. "Let me go!"

"I know you want my cock - can you feel it, slut?" He thrust against me, his cock still contained in his pants, his jeans rubbing against my bare pussy. "Beg, slut!"

"NO!" I was crying harder now, but my resistance and pleas only seemed to egg him on. He touched my pussy with his free hand. "Already wet, what a slut."

"Please, please...."

"Please what? Please FUCK YOU?!" He quickly unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock as tears ran down my face. "With pleasure!"

He rammed his 10" cock inside of me, and I screamed.

"Yea, you like that, whore? I knew you wanted this."

"NOOOO!" He continued to rape me, his huge cock filling me completely. "Stop, stop, please stop...." I sobbed. In the back of mind, I knew that Daddy must be home, I knew that even though he stayed in his room, he always stayed awake until I got home to make sure I made it home safe. "Daddy! Daddy!" I cried, desperately hoping he was home and could hear me. He had to be able to hear me, his room was next to mine. "Daddy!"

"Your daddy can't help you now, you're mine!" He pulled his cock almost all the way out, sliding just the tip in and out for a minute. "Or are you calling me 'Daddy'? Huh? Maybe you wish I was your Daddy, maybe you've always wanted your Daddy to come in here and rape you, maybe you've always wondered what his cock would feel like inside of you..." He slowly pushed the full length of his cock back inside my pussy. "Do you like that, little girl? Do you like Daddy's cock inside of your tight little pussy?"

"My Daddy would never hurt me like this!" I managed to get out in between sobs. "My Daddy would make love to me, he wouldn't rape me like this! Daddy! DADDY!" I tried to call out for him again.

"That's right, slut, call me Daddy! Tell Daddy how much you love his cock!" He started to fuck me slowly now. "I know you love it, your little cunt is dripping wet!" He reached down and rubbed my clit with his thumb. "You were wet just from me holding you down, now you're soaked thinking about your Daddy..." He pulled his cock out and rubbed it against my pussy. "Come on, baby, beg Daddy to fuck you..."

"NO! GET OFF OF ME!"

"WHORE!" He slapped me across the face. The force scared me into submission, the pain silencing my sobs. He grabbed the top of my dress and ripped it, pulling my bra down as well to expose my breast. He slapped my tit as well, just as hard as he did my face. I winced in pain and turned away from him, hiding my face against my arm pinned above me. He grabbed my breast roughly, and lowered his face to my nipple.

He shoved his cock into me, thrusting harder than before as he sucked my nipple into his mouth, biting and sucking as he continued to rape me, grunting. I was completely silent now, wiping my tears against my arm, praying this would all be over soon. I closed my eyes as his cock continued to invade my body, over and over; my nipple became a slave to his mouth. None of this was gentle at all.... None of this was what I wanted for tonight.

Suddenly, he loosened his grip on my wrists and removed his mouth from my breast. I opened my eyes in anticipation that it was over, hoping he would just get up and leave. Instead, he slid his hands down my body as he raised himself onto his knees. He grabbed my hips and asked me a question as he gently fucked me.

"Can Daddy cum for you now baby?" I was confused by his question and didn't answer. "Please, baby girl?" Why would he ask permission for something now? I stared at him blankly.

"Please don't cum inside of me." I moved my now free arms and put my hands over his. "Please, please don't." I tried to pull his hands away, but he tightened his grip and pushed my hips into the bed.

"The sooner Daddy cums, the sooner this is over. Let me cum for you." This guy was a lunatic. I was numb from the shock and confusion. My mind was fuzzy, my throat dry from crying and screaming. He continued to penetrate me as though it were the most normal thing in the world. "Just tell Daddy to fill you with his cum."

It couldn't be that easy, could it? Could I escape this hell with just one sentence?

"Fill me with cum."

"No, little girl, say it like you mean it."

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and submitted to his request. "Daddy, fill my pussy with your cum. Cum inside your little girl."

"Yea, that's it, keep talking baby..."

"Daddy, cum for me. Cum now, Daddy."

"That's good, keep going, keep going..."

"Please, Daddy?"

"OH YES!" He yelled, his entire body tensing and spasming as he finally came. I felt his hot cum shooting out of his cock, and the tears returned to my eyes. He collapsed on top of me, his quickly softening cock finally leaving my pussy. He rolled off of me as I continued to lie still. His breathing was ragged as he said "I know you enjoyed that." He leaned over and kissed my cheek, then got up. He tucked his cock back into his pants and zipped them up. He leaned over me and kissed my mouth. "Until next time, babe."

And he finally left. I heard him leave, and I don't know how long I stayed frozen to the bed after that. I got up and went to find Daddy. I couldn't believe he had slept through all of my crying and yelling, but all I wanted was for him to hold me.

I walked to his bedroom, almost ashamed. Bruises were forming on my wrists, as well as my still exposed breast. I tried to pull my dress up, but it was a useless scrap of fabric now. As I opened the door, I saw that his bed was still made, empty. I had seen his car when we came back, I knew he couldn't be out. Confused and in a haze, I stood by his bed and looked around. I turned in circles, sure that he had to be somewhere in this room. Eventually my eyes landed on his closet door. Hanging from the doorknob was a key tied to a ribbon. I stepped over to it, and took the cool metal key in my hand. I slipped the ribbon off the door knob, and placed the key in the lock. I drew in a sharp breath as it turned.

Slowly opening the door, I was shocked at the sight before me. Daddy was in there all right... And it wasn't a closet at all. Instead, one wall was covered in computer screens and wires. A small desk was centered along the wall of screens, and in its chair sat my father, naked. I couldn't make sense of what I was seeing. I looked at the screens and slowly my mind recognized the scene on each one. Every screen showed a view of different parts of my apartment. The one in the middle, directly above the desk, showed my bedroom, my bed dead center in the screen.

"Daddy?"