The Closet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drastique
drastique
237 Followers

My first time with the Closet was very exciting. I had put on my sexiest red lingerie from Fredericks' with an open nipple bustier and crotchless panties. On Mike's signal, I entered our bedroom and saw a deliciously thick and shiny, fully erect black cock measuring almost ten inches in length, sticking obscenely out of the Closet - waiting for me. Mike is such a darling. He had obviously gone out of his way to make sure that my first experience was truly memorable. I put on some of our favorite slow music and gyrated my hips and ass to give the 'meat' a real eyeful of the best fuck he was ever going to have. Mike and I had been to enough topless bars for me to learn all the right moves.

Instead of unsnapping my bra, I just pushed down the soft cups so that both my big, pink-snouted boobies bounced out. Mike always tells me that this move is way sexier than taking off my bra.

We had moved our settee against the Closet and I climbed onto it. When the pre-cum bedewed acorn head of Ol' One-Eye was a scant inch from the tip of my nose, I breathed heavily on it, kneeling down so that I could examine the magnificent tool up close and personal. I licked the juice off the top and sucked the tip of the crown, nibbling on the smooth skin lightly with my teeth.

I could hear a deep groan from the Closet as I slowly took the dark meat into my mouth, working the muscular stalk with my hands and mouth. As I sucked the amazing piece of flesh, I just knew that I had to take it up my ass. My ass-hole was getting tingling with the anticipation!

It's amazing how different cocks can taste so different -- maybe I will write a book about this some day. But the fact is I enjoy sucking cock. It's not just the taste of cum or the warm smoothness of the meat on my tongue. But it just makes me feel so good knowing how much power this little mouth of mine has!

It was so strange and yet so arousing to have a live cock at my disposal to do what I wished with it -- to fulfill my demands without the 'meat' demanding anything in return. Much, much better than a dildo!

As I sucked and nibbled on the massive, muscular organ, I played with myself. Sometimes I would scoop out the sticky, yummy stuff from my pussy and smear it on the big black cock to add a more personal flavor. But I missed the balls, I love cupping and handling a man's balls when I suck his cock. Maybe I could ask Mike if his friend could make the cock slot in the Closet big enough to allow the balls to go through, as well. But that may be asking for too much!

As soon as my tongue felt the penis's muscles tensing, I knew it was time to fuck. I didn't want the 'meat' cumming just yet. So, I positioned my open-crotched panty covered ass against the Closet door and slid the big black cock straight up my cunt. It glided in smoothly like a hot knife into my buttery slot, filling me up with its magnificent length and girth. I rammed my ass a couple of times against the Closet door as I fucked myself silly with the awesome instrument, despite the fear in the back of my mind that that I might break the thin plywood of the door. After a few hard strokes, I pulled back, reluctantly withdrawing the wonderful weapon from my ravenous scabbard. But I had more vital duties for this magnificent piece of 'meat'.

Reaching behind me, I held the slippery cock-head against the perimeter of my hungry ass-hole and pushed myself back hard, impaling my anus with the rock-hard tool. I can't begin to tell you how great that felt! And, I can say with certainty that it was the best ass-fuck I have ever had! And that too, from a disembodied piece of 'meat'!

My 'meat' and I came four times that evening. And we probably would have gone for more if Mike had not persisted with his loud whispers of: "Enough! Enough!" from just outside our bedroom door.

Fucking glorious times lie ahead with the Closet!

drastique
drastique
237 Followers
12