The Closet Domme Pt. 02 Re-Awakening Ch. 04

Story Info
Old Habits Die Hard.
5.2k words
4.67
5.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers

"Stand up, and strip." Eric hesitated for a second, and then he stood and started pulling his shirt over his head. His brown eyes stared at her as he obeyed. Jacky said nothing, just watching him. After the numbness her story brought on, it was going to take some doing for him to excite her like that. It was worth a try though, if nothing else to say thank you for his effort.

Eric smiled, almost shy, as he unfastened his pants and unzipped them, he was almost cute in how bashful he had become. It was an interesting scene considering only a few hours before they had fucked in her kitchen. His pants hit the floor and he was quick to pick them up and neatly fold them next to her on the couch. She sat silent as he leaned to remove his socks and place them on his pants.

"Wait...make it hard before you take off your skivvies. I want to watch." Her voice lowered as she spoke and sat watching him. He looked at her differently, not used to being commanded as she had. Her words were cold after all. They were designed to get her pleasure, not his.

Eric paused and then inserted his right hand into his briefs, stroking himself for her. His embarrassment at doing something so personal in front of her as she watched was obvious and somehow made it more exciting for Jacky.

Jacky decided he was being nice enough for her to ease his embarrassment, so she put her own hand down the front of her yoga pants and started to stroke herself. She wanted him to realize how open she was with her sexuality and how she wanted the same from him. That was enough to make Eric sigh as started to get hard in front of her. Once he was hard, Eric dropped his briefs immediately; he was ready to go and likely eager to proceed. Eric had no hesitation when he was with her usually, but this time, she would make him wait. He would learn exactly what she wanted tonight.

"Straddle my legs angel so I can suck your cock." Her voice again low seemed to startle him as he looked at her intently. She didn't move, didn't flinch, but stared at his smoldering eyes. She wanted him, wanted to taste him, wanted to hear his noises, most of all she wanted him to obey.

Eric laughed a little under his breath, "Um...are you sure?"

"Don't question, just do." Her simple words relieved the confusion and Eric mounted the couch straddling her legs as instructed. His hands gripped the couch on either side of her head. As he moved to lower himself on her lap and kiss her, she seized his ass in her hands. God his ass was as glorious as his chest; rock hard underneath with soft skin across it.

Eric inhaled, surprised by her, and then rose back up so his cock was before her mouth. She felt the first droplets of water roll out of her pussy then as she started to lose herself in the moment. If he was trying to pull her mind out of where it was, this was certainly working.

As she slid his cock into her mouth, she smelled her own pussy on his body and it made her mind flash back to their early time in the kitchen. More moisture came into her mouth as she started to savor him and an equal amount of moisture started to fill her panties as she fell deeper into what she was doing. The bourbon made her feel warm, but lavishing him with her tongue and mouth made a burning start from inside of her.

Jacky took her time as if she was worshipping Eric's cock tonight. It was her personal candy to enjoy as she traced her tongue over every inch and cupped his ass to keep him where she wanted him. He started to moan after a few minutes of her undivided attention to his pleasure and hers. Her eyes fluttered open and she gazed up at him with his cock still in her mouth. His look of excitement was unmistakable as he knelt there. Then, he broke their moment allowing his right hand to move and rest against her cheek.

"No. No touch." Jacky had dropped his cock from her mouth instantly when his hand touched her. The old Lady J rules had come back to her and she was in the mood to have her way now. Eric's brow furrowed, but her look said she was in no mood. He watched her then as his hand moved back to its hold on the couch. She seized him once more sliding his cock into her mouth where it had been. The sudden onslaught of heat across him made him groan in pleasure.

Her grip on his ass grew firm as she insinuated him in and out of her open mouth. She was fucking her own mouth with his body and enjoying the control in the moment. Eric did not force himself, and he definitely did not resist her. Instead, he just enjoyed the organic rhythm she created.

"Oh, yes...oh...that's so good." His trail of words was exactly what she wanted to hear and she could not help but speed up just a little increasing his noises as she moved his body.

It seemed ages passed as she enjoyed this feeling, the thought of being filled by him over and over and at the same time teasing herself really.

"OH FUCK, I'M..." Eric's words were enough. Jacky pulled him out and seized his cock aiming it at her chest. Her hand on him was still enough to push him over the edge as he came onto her neck and upper chest. The close-up view drove her nearly mad. When he finished, Jacky looked up smiling and enjoying the blank expression on his face.

"Now, you'll just have to clean me off dear angel." Her words made him sit back onto her knees looking at her. He considered for a moment what she said...and then surprised the hell out of her.

"How would you have me clean you my lady?" His heavy breathing as he spoke made her enjoy his words even more.

"With your tongue, now." She was even in her tone, but realized after she had said it that it might just be too far for this man. She wondered if Eric's last statement was a product of the pleasure she had given him or the alcohol in his brain.

Jacky's waiting ended as he stood up from the couch and then dropped to his knees on the carpet reaching her eye level. As he leaned in, Jacky still expected him to refuse, thinking he was just trying to do so nicely and would kiss her then. Eric did quite the opposite though. His tongue shot out and was on her chest in another instant. Her back arched almost instantly as he trailed his tongue along her neck picking up his own mess as he moved. He would pause after each glorious tongue trail swallowing what she thought he would never taste.

By the time Eric finished, Jacky's pussy was aflame. Every inch of her had filled with blood and her panties were soaked. He knew how much she loved having her neck kissed and licked and when he raised his head to gaze into her face, his look was full of the knowledge of how excited she was.

"Now, what would my lady like?" Eric's words were enough to push her to her breaking point.

Jacky seized the back of his neck pulling his mouth to her. Her kiss was full of desire and passion. His hands shot out with no control grabbing her against him. She couldn't blame him though; she had lost the control she usually maintained as Lady J.

"Bed, now!" Only two words escaped her mouth before she went back to kissing him with all her force. He needed no more as he stood up pulling her along with him. Her legs clasped around his back as he turned and made his way to her bedroom. When they reached her bed, Eric laid her down gently and then hovered enjoying every kiss she bestowed upon his lips. When she pulled back just a little, he paused. His hands braced him at each side of her as he waited with his breathing heavy from the onslaught.

"Take off my clothes, slowly. Show me how much you love touching your lady." She wanted to be worshipped now and prolong her excitement. It was torture and exquisite to know that she could command him to fuck her and he was ready to do just that, yet she wanted them both to wait and be full of desire and yearning.

Eric fingers made their way under her tank top, sliding it over her head. Her bare breasts now exposed, she waited for him to seize them, but instead, he moved to her neck. His tongue seemed to have a direct connection to her pussy as he licked and kissed her. He inched her upwards on the bed as took his time to feel down each of her arms before returning to her neck once more.

Jacky wondered if the moisture from her body was visible through her pants now as she shifted trying to ease her torture by rubbing her clit ever so slightly on her own clothing. Eric traced the back of his hand down her chest and stomach and then again his mouth followed. His attention to each nipple was maddening and he made his way to her navel. She felt Eric shift downwards and anticipated his hands taking off her pants. To her surprise though, he sat onto his feet and then reached, taking off each of her socks with slow motions and lightly tickling her feet.

When his lips found her stomach again, Jacky felt her pussy pulsing with excitement. Eric moved then sliding her pants down but leaving her panties on. She had hoped he would be too excited to remove them separately, but his attention to her legs shifted her thoughts back into the moment in a second. He moved each of his scruffy cheeks along the inside of her thighs as she lay there reveling in the worship she felt.

He paused then looking at her before seizing upon her neck once more. This time his trail of kisses pushed her too far as he made his way towards her panties. She raised her head and caught his eyes just as he leaned in. His hot breath on her panties seeped right through sending screaming desire through her clit. Eric played then running his nose on her inner thighs and again down her soaking wet panties.

Jacky reached her point then, where she had to have her orgasm. She couldn't think and her body was aflame.

"On your back, bitch, now!" Her words were meant to sound harsh but came out in a moan as he nipped at her clit through the small scrap of cloth.

Eric moved to a spot where his head could rest on her pillow, his breathing heavy as he complied with her commands. Jacky fished her panties off, and then turned straddling Eric. He smiled as if awaiting his chance to taste her.

She wanted to mount his eager mouth as well, but couldn't bring herself to give him his desire. She wanted more than just a physical release; she wanted her mind to get off as well.

"Arms up." Eric moved his hands above his head at her command and she leaned forward, now using her panties to bind his wrists around one pole of her headboard pulling his muscled arms around his face.

"Tongue out." Jacky moved up nearing his waiting mouth. She was close now, so close it wouldn't take much to push her over the edge. Eric's tongue rolled out and pointed. Jacky positioned her body then so that she could trail her clit along the point of his tongue and then sit. His tongue slid into the entrance of her sex even as her clit grazed his scruffy upper lip. A finger on her clit made the moment complete as she rocked on him a few quick times before filling his mouth with her cum. The explosion made her scream as she fell forward grabbing the headboard for steadiness. Once she calmed enough, she moved backwards to sitting on his chest so she could admire her art.

Eric's entire chin and neck were covered in moisture as he gazed back at her. She moved slowly keeping their gaze and sliding down his body to seize his cock between her thighs and allow the base to rest on her still pulsing pussy. She crossed her ankles and squeezed her thighs on him. He responded, moaning as she allowed her mouth to hover just above his.

"How bad to you want to cum angel? Tell me how bad." Eric's expression was one of surprise as if he had no idea how to respond to her.

"Bad."

She tilted her hips up and down coating his cock in her wetness, "You can do better. Now tell me how bad you want to cum."

"Oh God, so bad." His words still weren't perfect for her, just not enough. She opened her legs and moved to a position above his cock, straddling his hips.

"Keep trying or you don't get to." Jacky lowered allowing just the tip of his cock to graze along her pussy. Eric groaned and head moved backward.

"I want to cum so bad for you Lady J...so bad." Oh God, that was perfect she thought. With a slow movement she slid down onto him as he groaned again.

"How does my pussy feel?" She shifted allowing him to slide almost out as she leaned down towards his face and then slowly back in.

"So fucking good, please more...please." Now he was understanding and understanding well.

"More what angel, beg for it." She was stern as she leaned in to look into his eyes only inches away. Her pussy seized him, every muscling squeezing his cock.

"Oh fuck...more...more...fuck me more please, please Lady J." It was absolutely perfect as she released and again slowly slid him out and back in.

"Please, faster, God, I want to cum for you so bad...please." Eric's eyes opened and he muttered the last words out. He was truly begging now, and a squeeze had him call out unintelligibly. When she relaxed, she smiled at him, but his look held no smile. He wanted to cum, needed to cum and seeing that pushed her to the same place.

Jacky leaned backward putting her arms out behind her to hold her up at the right angle. Eric strained to continue watching as she started a slow rhythm on his cock.

"Oh God, faster, please, faster." Jacky did not oblige though, instead slowing down just a little more, prolonging both of their orgasms.

She moved like that slowly watching him strain against her panties as she slid down on him.

"Oh angel, you feel so good. I love watching your cock disappear into me."

"Fuck, it's too good, I can't, I can't...oh please." It was his tone and the way he strained that finally pushed her too far. Jacky seized his cock with her muscles and a lightning bolt shot through her clit from her g-spot. A scream erupted from her lips as it did. She fell forward catching herself on Eric chest as her body moved on him. Her pussy pulsing again and again with his cock buried inside.

Eric scared the hell out of her then as he reached a point where he could wait no longer. She heard a faint ripping noise and hands seized her hips holding them in place. Lips finding her neck she felt Eric slam his cock into her again and again before he yelled out as he had never done before and came into her. It felt as though he was emptying all of himself as he held onto her. One of his hands left her hip and seized the back of her head pulling her mouth to his. His kiss was unwavering just holding her mouth against his as he grunted softly with each spurt.

When he released, they were holding each other and breathing heavily locked together.

"You are a very naughty angel." Her words came out somewhere between a joke and seriousness.

"Now, you shut up and cum for me again." With his words, he rolled Jacky onto her back and started to kiss her neck as he let his cock slide in and out of her slowly. His erection that had seemed to be faltering regained itself soon and when his rough hands grabbed her breast so that his mouth could suck on her nipple her pussy had reawakened to the feeling of his body inside.

His thrusting was rhythmic and he paused with each as if making sure that she felt his full length inside. Jacky was transported as he held her and eased himself in over and over.

"Oh Eric, faster, please."

"Like this?" His thrusting speed increased as he stared into her face smiling.

"Yes, oh God, yes, don't stop I'm gonna, oh fuck I'm gonna...oh ANGEL YES!" Her words came out as a final yell before her chest arched towards him. When she screamed he paused until she calmed and then started his thrusting once more. He was relentless now. He held her and over and over again entered her body as his tongue and lips played on any spot he could reach.

Soon, another orgasm rolled out of her. His efforts were intense as he continued his onslaught into her. Two more orgasms easily followed his efforts.

"Angel, you have to...you have to...stop...I can't...it." Eric looked into her eyes and then realized what she was asking in her near exhaustion. He pulled himself out and stroked his own cock with his hand allowing his head to rest on the hair above her clit. He came in silence within a few moments and Jacky felt his cum bath her small tuft of pubic hair. Eric collapsed on her, kissing her gently as they lay there.

Their eyes communicated more than words could. She wondered if he enjoyed this, and wondered if she should discipline poor Eric for ripping her panties and taking over the control.

*************************************************

From there, the relationship seemed simple. They would go to class and hang out as friends. Eric came over afterwards or she went to his place. They were best friends, and of course they thoroughly enjoyed the benefits. Although, it became obvious that Eric was not terribly interested in repeating the domination that she got to try with him once.

Everything seemed okay in Jacky's world, even with her job. Although it was a far cry from the hectic job she had before, she still had quite a bit of autonomy and the hours were certainly much better.

As with anything in her life, though, that was about to change. It was a Wednesday when Calvin, her boss, called her into his office.

"Hey, Jacky, listen I know I told you that I would only need you to do an occasional civil appearance, but something has come up." He looked at her sincerely and she immediately felt a tightening in the pit of her stomach.

"What's going on? Is everything okay?" She had grown to care about Calvin, and his mysterious comment made her concerned immediately.

"Well, one of my clients has gotten himself into a little trouble and he really wants me to help him out. I told him that I was frankly terrible at criminal law and had minimal experience, but he only trusts me. I got him to finally agree after a lot of talk that someone in my firm could handle his case. So..." Calvin looked at her hoping she would fill in the gaps.

"I will assume that since I am the only other attorney here you are referring to me. Calvin, I thought I told you when I came here that with everything that happened to me before I didn't want to do criminal work ever again. I wanted to stay in civil court."

"I know, but Jacky this guy's family is a major part of my business and he has referred tons of people here. So, I really have to help him out and do it well. Trust me, I never wanted to put you in this position, but I could really use the help."

A lump came into her throat and as much as she didn't want to go back to criminal work at all, she knew what this case meant to Calvin. He had taken a real chance on her, and now she needed to return the favor.

"Alright, I'll do it, but only because you really need it. Please don't ask me to do anymore Calvin. When is the next court date?"

"It's on for arraignment tomorrow morning, can you go there and I'll tell the client's family? This means a lot, and trust me anything you need me to do I will help with. You're really saving my ass with this one Jacky and I won't forget it."

"Stop buttering me up and give me whatever you have on this one." She sighed and sat forward as he gathered the paperwork.

************************

The next morning, Jacky arrived at the courthouse earlier than she ever had for the morning calendar. Her nerves made her rush, and now here she was walking up the front steps.

It was the first time in criminal court for Jacky for a long time, and she dreaded it after her time with Juan. The memories going in there brought back were very intense for her. Today, she was heading to a felony department to deal with Calvin's client who was being charged with embezzling. Jacky knew Calvin couldn't handle the faster pace of criminal court. His civil work was focused on writing and negotiating and seeing him in court the few times she had was telling of his lack of experience there.

bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers
12