The Closet Domme Pt. 02 Re-Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His statement not to worry helped a little, but still she hesitated to dive back in. The other side, of course, was that she didn't want it to be over, not by a long shot. There was something in Brad that made her want him, made her body heat up at the sight and smell of him. Suddenly, his uniform was doing something magical for her. It was almost like the heat she felt with Juan, but without the darkness somehow.

"I didn't say it's done, just that you need to know your place. I also don't like my world to be public like this you know." Jacky glanced at him conveying her meaning through her eyes. "I'm parked in the back corner of the roof. Meet me there after you wait here for 2 minutes - understand?"

She hadn't meant to take what she wanted from him right now. She wanted to walk away and leave him. The sense of urgency to have him and have him in his uniform was crushing though. Waiting for Eric simply would not happen today. She needed a quick fix, and she wanted Brad's cum, now.

When she stepped out of the elevator and walked to her car in the corner, her pussy was already wet. She felt the heat surging through her body as she put her bag into her passenger seat. When she slid her jacket off, she looked up to see Brad walking casually towards her from the staircase. Four flights of stairs and the boy was not even out of breath, what an amazing body he had to have under that uniform. She needed to feel some of it today. Jacky held her door open, and Brad new what she meant tossing his bag inside as she closed the door behind it.

"Come here blue." Her words made him smile as he walked towards her. He had that confident swagger of a man about to get laid.

Once he was close enough, Jacky hooked a finger into the top of his pants and used it to guide him around a square pole in the corner and just out of sight. Stepping around behind him left him facing the half wall at the edge of the garage.

"Hands on the edge and wait." Jacky smiled as she stepped back to her car. She had nearly forgotten about the small bottle of lotion in her bag. Blue Raspberry scented - fitting for her little toy. Even as she took it out of her bag she felt her breath quicken. It was the exhilaration of being in public and of pushing a new boy to his limits. Eric was one thing, but this one was a true toy. He was younger and teachable and open to anything she wanted to give. He was a true toy for her in every sense of the word.

"Fuck, I thought you were leaving." His look of relief made her smile. She liked that he worried but did not follow her.

Jacky walked up behind him and stood only an inch away as she let her hand come to rest on young Brad's back just between his shoulder blades. He sighed at her touch, perfect she thought. She grazed her hand open down his back taking in the feel of the landscape through his clothes. When Jacky reached his pants, she gathered just enough fabric to pull his shirt out from being tucked.

Her speed was exceedingly slow as she let herself feel him. Her hand sliding under his tan shirt and t-shirt underneath to touch his skin made her temperature rise even more. His skin was soft, but a little moist in his excitement already. Her hand slid easily and lightly around him serving to untuck the rest of his shirt on his right side and to draw herself into him.

"Mmmmm, I love your fingers." His words came out softly as he relaxed into this feeling of being savored.

"Shhhhhh...open your mouth, you need to hold this for me." Brad turned his head looking at her full of questions. When he caught her eyes, he knew she wasn't asking. It was another pivotal, yet small moment in their unfolding relationship.

After only a moment's pause, Brad's lips parted and his mouth opened. Jacky reached up and slid the small lotion bottle into his mouth just enough so he could grip it his teeth and then his lips. That would shut him up she thought, and his hands had not moved from the ledge, how lovely. He was very trainable.

With both hands free, Jacky was able to guide his shirt the rest of the way out of pants. Her body pressed against him then as she plunged her hands up his chest taking in the feel of his bare skin. No hair. That was surprising, but also made him seem that much younger to Jacky. God, he was incredibly hot though. His abs smooth with only a little definition and his pecs nicely sculpted. His nipples felt small, but perhaps that was because they seemed to harden instantly at her touch.

Jacky seized them both in a slight pinch and was greeted with a groan from her new angel. Her hands slid down his stomach once again and found his belt. The hard leather of his service belt proved more challenging than the usual belts she had mastered before. When she realized it was beyond her, at least for now, she released it and instead allowed her hands to trail down the front of his pants. She was met with the outline of his hardening cock as she did.

She inhaled, loving the moment and the tension she was creating. Undoing the bottom few buttons of his long sleeve shirt allowed her to tie it in a knot and out of the way. Only after she tucked his t-shirt through did she reach up to take the lotion bottle from him. The feeling of the hot and slightly moist bottle dropping into her hands on her simple command of "give," sent a shiver down her body to her clit.

"Now, angel, undo that belt, and your pants, and take out that nice hard cock for me. Then, you put your hands back." Brad started to move quickly unfastening his belt with ease and within moments had produced his cock. She had only seen it briefly at their last encounter, but today it was out for her inspection and was quite impressive. He was already in a nice state of hardness and when his hands returned she felt him sigh.

Jacky slid herself to Brad's side a little catching his eyes as she moved. She held his stare as she slid her hand across his ass and then between his parted legs. Her fingers firmly slid all the way down until they touched the back of his balls where she stopped letting her finger wander around a little. He moaned softly and his cheeks flushed. She wondered if young Brad had been explored there before, or if he had always been the alpha, pounding away thinking he was a beast.

"Do you like to be touched here?" Her words were deep in tone and came out slowly as she used her lips to accentuate each syllable.

"Yes, anywhere you want to touch me." His words were breathy as he stared into her eyes.

Jacky smiled at him sliding her hand back out, and then she paused keeping his gaze. She pulled her hand back, and "thwap!" struck him on the ass over his pants.

"Oh..." he was startled and his look of surprise was obvious.

"I think you like that too." She smiled as she moved to behind him. Her body pressed against his she allowed her arms to thread around him and then dribbled a nice amount of lotion into her right hand. His head was bent watching her hands move. Jacky seized him then in palm and quickly lathered his cock in lotion.

"Oh... Fuck yes." Brad's head went back as moved. He slid easily in her hand with his lubrication. The smell of raspberries filled the air. His body felt so good in her hand as she pressed herself against him.

"Put your right hand down at your side angel." Jacky paused in her movements so he could comply. His arms slid down between her arm and his side.

"Good, now find the bottom of my skirt and slide your hand under." She wasn't honestly sure if this would work, but what the hell, there was only one way to find out. Brad was agile apparently and as she hooked her leg around him he was able to guide his hand up and under her skirt. He knew exactly what she was aiming for it seemed. His fingers found her panties and he slid his hand down the front and found her wet pussy.

"Oh God, you're so wet. Mmmmmm." His words came out as a moan. He didn't have to move his hand at all then as she leaned against him. His middle finger on her clit was plenty for her as she allowed herself to relax.

Her hand started on his cock once he was situated and she stroked him again and again even as she allowed her body to press against his. They must have been truly a sight in this contrived position. She moved her arm in unison with her body then and allowed Brad's arm to rest between herself and his ass cheek. He felt amazing, with his hard cock in her hand and his tender fingers on her pussy.

"Do you like this angel?"

"Yes, oh God yes." Both of their breaths quickened as he answered. Jacky's left hand gripped onto his left hip, fingers digging into his flesh even through his clothes.

"What are you thinking about angel, tell me?"

"I...I...I don't know." His was almost desperate in his words as if he had no idea what he was supposed to say so this was the best he could come up with.

"Oh angel. That wasn't very good. Tell me, do you want to feel me or taste me more?"

"Oh my God, I want to fuck you so bad right now." His teeth were grinding together as he spoke in his frustration. He wanted her in that moment and even as he spoke his cock grew harder still.

"Yea...you want to feel your cock slide into my pussy - all wet and ready for you?" Her words made her more excited as she spoke feeling her throbbing clit stroke along his fingers even as hers played with his head circling round and round allowing the lotion to mix with his moisture dribble.

"Oh my God, yes...please." His breathing grew heavy as she felt his sweat seep through his shirts.

"I bet you'd like to cum in me...deep inside where you could feel me squeezing around your whole cock."

"Oh fuck...yes..." Brad started to grunt then, which surprised her. She had had guys grunt before, but not during a handjob. Dear lord he was sexy. Her pussy started to tingle as she felt herself getting more and more excited by his touch.

"Mmmmm, oh angel. If you think my pussy feels good now, wait till you feel my mouth."

"Oh fuck...oh God...I'm close...oh yes."

"Do you want to cum for me?"

"Yes, please, oh yes."

"Want to empty out your balls all over this pretty wall and make your lady happy?"

"Oh yes, Lady J...anything you want...please make me cum...please...oh God." He was ranting and his head went backwards.

"I could stop you know...make you wait for me to cum."

"Oh God...I'll do anything just don't stop. Oh don't stop...fuck..." He was nearly delirious in his musings. Truth be told she wasn't terribly close. It felt good to have his hand there, but the feeling of power was what she was really enjoying. He was at her mercy as she stroked him. She alternated between slow full strokes and short quick ones on his head or the base of his cock. It was the base that he seemed to love the most.

"Ok angel, I'm going to stroke you for another minute and then I'm going to tell you to cum and you are going to be a good boy and cum hard all over that wall."

"Oh my God, yes, please...fast...please God Lady J...please."

Her hand moved to the base of his cock and she seized on him as tight as she could while still moving.

"Oh fuck...oh sweet jesus, please...please."

"Wait for it angel, wait."

"Oh my God, I can't...I...I..."

"Now angel, cum for me."

"OH FUCCCCCKKKKKKK!!" And with his exclamation he came as if on cue. His first spurt striking the wall 3 feet in front of him as his whole body locked up. She kept stroking as he shot stream after stream of cum across the ground in front of him. This was why she liked them young, they had so much power and so much substance to their loads. It was glorious.

When he finished, she removed her hand placing it under his t-shirt and using that to clean off her hand. No one likes the taste of lotion after all. She eased his arm out and he grabbed the wall in front of him, his breath heaving as he held himself up.

Jacky situated herself and stood up backing up to allow their sweaty clothes to breathe between them. Her body was aflame and she wanted nothing more than to force him to his knees to eat her, but she couldn't, not yet. This was enough, she thought, it had to be enough for now.

"Feel better now angel?" Her breath was ragged as she stood there holding herself back. He did not speak, but turned and stood up. His cock had receded into his briefs and he started to pull himself together.

It was Brad's turn to surprise her then rushing towards her to ultimately seize her face in his hands and envelope her lips with his. He kissed her for an eternity with a hunger and ferocity Jacky was not expecting. She would have stopped him, but her mind reeled in the suddenness of the assault and the passion this young man had.

"You are incredible, how can I have more?" His words were whispered as he pulled apart from her. Jacky opened her eyes staring into his still slightly dumbstruck from his onslaught.

"Angels earn more, and don't ever kiss me without permission again. Now, let's get your bag so you can head home. Jacky turned hiding her smile. His kiss was so sweet and yet hungry, what an incredible reward for her. She didn't want him to see her smile though so when she turned back around she had no such smile on her face as she opened the car door for him to retrieve his bag.

Brad had a smile across his entire face as he walked past her, retucking his shirt. He grabbed his duffle bag tossing over his shoulder.

"When can I earn more Lady J?" He stood inches away and her pussy screamed with desire in her ears.

"I will be in touch when I want more. Now, go angel, and be careful who sees you because you have a spot of cum on your pants." She smiled at him coyly shutting her passenger and striding in her heels to the other side of her car.

Once inside, she watched as Brad walked slowly back to the stairs with almost a skip in his step. He was so cute! She sat there for a second, pondering what to do next. Her clothes were sweaty and she decided the best course was to go straight home and let Eric know she might be late. Apparently, her rendez-vous had taken longer than she anticipated. She was due at Eric's for an early dinner in less than half an hour.

12