The Clothes Shop... Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manndee
Manndee
121 Followers

Cath appeared, and before I could do anything, she removed a blindfold from my eyes. She whispered in my ears and I stood up. I felt like I was wearing very tight clothes. Cath kept whispering things in my ear, and for some reason I seemed to want to hold a drinks tray with champagne glasses on it. I then seemed to just stand there rigid. Cath was dressed in a very tight PVC maid's uniform, with high heels - she looked really horny! I started to look around. Oh my God - it's the dressing place where I went to all those years ago! It hadn't changed! Basically, it was several large rooms, all set up in various dungeon type scenario's.

A bell rang, I heard voices, it was women laughing, the noise was getting louder - I couldn't move. About 7 women all dressed in heavy PVC suddenly walked into the room. Doreen, the dress lady, was now dressed in a very tight Mistress Dominatrix dress.

"Ladies, come in, and welcome to Lesbian night! Take a drink from the maid's...get comfy before the show starts!"

She walked over to me where I stood silent, unable to move.

"You look stunning, SIMONE...just a few more touches and you will be complete! Ladies, welcome...well what a night it's been for me! After lots of hard work and help from so many of you in the business community, thank you darlings! I have decided to show you my nearly finished masterpiece...SIMONE! You all saw her tonight, showing off that amazing dress that she chose herself ladies. Now as you can see, she is dressed as a glorious PVC maid. She just looks so good to fuck, doesn't she ladies? Oh SIMONE, poor girl...you need to see what a pretty girl you look! It's why all these ladies are here, Darling!"

The women started to cheer and clap. Cath appeared with a large mirror and stood in front of me. I stared at what I saw in the mirror - a tall girl dressed in a PVC maid's uniform. But 'FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!' - no disguise this time! It was my male face, Simon! The Bitch was exposing me as Simon! I couldn't move. The women were cheering louder and louder.

I began to panic; something that had strangely not happened yet! My breathing got faster, but I couldn't move. However, much I tried to move, it was as if my body simply refused. The cheering was getting faster and louder. Doreen stood in front of me encouraging the mad pack of lesbians to chant even louder - she was loving the sheer humiliation of this for me. What were they saying??

'OH JESUS! OH FUCKING HELL!' I was screaming now in my own head as I realised what these mad Lesbian business women were screaming for.

"FUCK HER...FUCK HER!"

My brain was working overtime now, I realised this was real! These mad women wanted me to fuck one of them, but then the full horror was revealed - Doreen turned towards me smiling. That's when I realised just what they actually wanted! I stared at Doreen - she was cackling like a witch, staring me in the eyes laughing. Her right hand on her hip - the left hand on a giant cock which she was holding! I was screaming inside for help, but I couldn't talk. I was screaming for help, that someone would save me. But nobody was coming to save me, not with these mad lesbian witches screaming for me to be fucked.

Doreen walked over to me and said "Soon you will start your final journey into sissyhood! Soon you will be totally broken...once you feel my cock inside you...then you will realise that women are superior to all SISSY BITCHES! I will break your morale...I will smash your memories of manhood! Soon you will be a total SISSY FUCKBITCH, and all this hard work will be worth it!"

I saw Cath walking towards me and heard the word "SLEEP!"

When I woke, it was quiet, but my body was contorted - my legs were high above me - I could see my PVC stockings and ankle boots almost above my head. I appeared to be in a contraception suspended from the ceiling. I first saw Cath still dressed in her PVC maid's uniform - she walked slowly over to me and whispered something in my ear. I had no idea why I did it, but I opened my mouth as wide as I could. Doreen then appeared. She smiled at me, then moved away.

"Ladies, she is ready for her journey! Please join me for the fucking of my SISSYBITCH, SIMONE!"

The room filled with more women than I could count as they started to cheer. Cath appeared behind me and they all cheered loudly. Doreen stepped forward.

"Ladies, I would like you to witness what is known as a SPIT-ROAST! Cath is going to fill SIMONE's mouth with cock, and I will FUCK her SISSY CLITTY!"

The women cheered like mad as Cath stepped forward - her cock went straight into my mouth - she began to FUCK my mouth and moaned. I had never heard Cath make any noise, but now she was moaning in pleasure. At exactly the same moment, Doreen pushed her cock deep in to my SISSY arse. I was screaming inside as they both began their own rhythms as they fucked me.

The mad Lesbians were screaming, and I was crying in shame of what my life had become. This was never supposed to happen! How do women just lay on their backs and let guys fuck them? Is that how selfish we really are? Do they just get on top of a girl and fuck her for personal relief?

What shocked me next was the sticky hot fluid that shot into my mouth! Cath was screaming now as more hot sticky fluid seemed to be coming from Cath. Doreen was fucking me at such a speed, I could see beads of sweat rolling down her face. Doreen screamed out as she exploded inside my sissy clit.

The fucking was over. First, there was a stunned silence, then the women began to cheer. Cath drew back from my face - it was then that I realised Cath had a real cock! She had just cum in my mouth, and Doreen had cum inside my arse! They were both SHE-MALES!

I was catching my breath when I heard a voice that haunted me. Standing in front of me was Vivian, Emma's mother - the woman whose underwear I loved to wear! MY heart stopped - this woman was evil - she had no conscience!

"You're going to FUCKING pay for it now, you SISSY FUCK-SLUT! 5 years I have been waiting for this moment...to degrade you...to break you...to offer no mercy! Now I'm going to snuff your lights out...to end what you are...to end what you have become...to end your pathetic SISSY lifestyle! Look at you...we have broken you! Why would we let you exist anymore? What an excuse of a man are you?"

The women were silent. Vivian turned and I saw a large black strap-on attached to her waist. She walked towards my arse and eased the strap-on halfway into my arse - it was so big, she couldn't get it in any further! She started to push harder - it really hurt as she tried to get in deeper. She leaned right over so our heads were close to each other. I heard a crackle of plastic. As I looked up, the plastic bag was over my head. Vivian pulled the see-though plastic bag tight over my head. Another pair of hands appeared, and masking tape started to go round my neck to hold the bag tightly in place. They were sealing the plastic bag over my head! I was gasping for breath as Vivian began to laugh and fuck my arse uncontrollably. I could feel the strap-on pushing deeper inside me as my breathing began to hurt as I gasped for air - my whole body was shaking frantically for air! Vivian was screaming with delight as I struggled in my last breaths alive in my body - my lungs were screaming for air - then my struggle was over - instant darkness. My body went limp and Vivian withdrew her strap-on. Vivian had done what she said she would do - she snuffed out the air in my lungs. Revenge and victory was hers.

I woke as if someone had been slapping me hard in the head. As I opened my eyes, I saw Cath standing in front of me. Very quickly, everything was coming back to me. I tried to talk, but my mouth would not open. Cath walked over to me and began to wash my face with soap and water - she was not rough, but she seemed to be very methodical in what she was doing. It only took a few minutes and she was done with me. Cath walked out the room. I appeared to still be hanging from the ceiling - my legs were still strapped behind my shoulders.

Doreen appeared in front of me, she was smiling at me - it was not a kind smile - it was a wicked smile.

"Well, the sissy bitch has woken has she? You're very popular, Simone...quite a performance tonight...very spectacular finish with Vivian! Shame you missed the encore! But don't worry; I have it on video, Darling! Now Cath is just going to prepare you for some more entertainment...won't that be fun? Oh, Darling, being my sissy bitch is hard work, isn't it? But I own you now...this is your life! You have no past...you no longer exist, Darling! This is your future now...serving me and all my girlfriends!"

Cath appeared; she walked over and whispered in my ear - everything went dark.

When I woke, I was in the same room - nothing had changed. A large lady dressed in a blue PVC dress with black ankle boots was standing in front of me. She was grinning at me in a crazy way; her long blonde hair was tied in a bun.

"Oh SIMONE, you look so pretty...dressed like this! I'm really going to enjoy fucking you! Open your mouth, darling, and suck Mommy's cock! Put those pretty red lips round Mommy's cock! That's right! Good girl...make it nice and wet for your cum-filled clit!"

I could taste the PVC of the strap-on as she fed her cock inside my mouth - in and out like she was having a blow job. She stood back and removed her cock. I looked down between my legs - she was positioning herself between my legs and was wearing a large blue strap-on - it matched her dress in PVC. She eased the cock into my arse - the cock seemed to go in easily, and she teased my clit, going in and out slowly. Then she pushed a bit harder this time - it seemed to go in a few more inches. I could feel every inch of her cock as she slowly entered my clit. She was holding the straps from the ceiling as she jerked away at my clit, then she pushed harder much more harder. I could feel the front of her cock pushing deep inside my clit. She was pushing so hard, it really hurt! I wanted to scream in pain - it hurt so much, but I also secretly wanted her deeper inside me! I began to enjoy her cock going in and out of my clit, pushing hard against my thighs. She appeared to be in as far as her cock would go! She screamed out loudly in an orgasm as she fucked me madly, holding my hips and pushing hard, with her cock deep inside my clit.

"Oh SIMONE...look...you have made Mommy cum! Look at all this cum on Mommy's cock! You need to clean Mommy's cock now...don't you?"

She walked round to where my head was in the sling and slid her cock in my mouth. I could now taste her cum, mixed with the PVC - she tasted amazing! The cum was still really warm, her cock felt so nice in my mouth. I licked along the shaft slowly - she had cum a lot! I could smell her strong female lesbian cum. she had clearly orgasmed very heavily whilst fucking me!

Another woman appeared - she was wearing a red PVC catsuit. She had enormous breasts - her nipples stuck out hard against her PVC catsuit. She walked in to the room and said "Oh Simone, look at you? How about another spit-roast, Darling...you horny dirty BITCH?"

The woman walked forward and stuck her cock straight in my clit. She started to moan as the other woman fucked my mouth with her cum-drenched cock. Cath appeared to the left of me and leaned forward to where my cock was. She unzipped my PVC dress in the crutch area - my hard cock popped out. She grabbed my cock and started to wank it off whilst the two girls were fucking me. Both of them had their eyes shut as they wanked off on me. When I came, it was instant - I don't think I have ever cum like it in my life! Everything seemed to go hazy as an amazing feeling of calm overcame me. As I reached orgasm, Cath pointed my cock - which felt bigger than it had ever been - into a clear jar that she was holding. It was a small jar and I virtually filled the jar up with orgasmic hot sissy cum. After my orgasm was complete, she put her lips round my cock and licked the cum off it before pushing my cock back inside my maid's dress.

After the 2 women had orgasmed, they left the room - both seemed to have wobbly legs as they stumbled out the room. Almost instantly, 2 more women arrived and followed virtually the same process - both fucking my clit and mouth - both working themselves into an orgasm frenzy. Five more women appeared in turn and did similar things to me. 2 women came in, started to fuck me, and kissed each other, and played with each other's tits at the same time. they licked each other's fingers and made each other's nipples rock hard as they fucked me. On each occasion, when the women came into the room, they all orgasmed.

The room was now quiet; I hung almost in an incapable stupor waiting to be used again - the silence felt un-natural.

"Well look at you? You dirty fucking whore...it's 4:45am on Saturday morning...and this room smells like a whore house! We all need to get some sleep, especially you! Oh yes, you have quite a day ahead of you, but I will tell you all about that when we wake you!"

Cath walked over and whispered in my ear - everything went dark.

Manndee
Manndee
121 Followers
12