The Club

Story Info
Girl out finds a surprise.
1.2k words
2.91
12.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The club was hot, filled with sweat covered bodies bumping and grinding to the beat. The bass vibrates through Jess as she pushes her way to the bar. Alcohol would make everything better, it always did. Especially vodka, and not that cheap shit they served down the street. Straight up, with no ice. The ice just gets in the way.

"Vodka, straight, no ice." Jess has to shout to the bartender. She places $10 on the bar and turns to check out the swarming mass on the dance floor. God, why did I come here anyway? I hate being touched by all these sweaty bodies. "So gross" she mutters to herself.

Grabbing the filled glass of clear fire off the bar, Jess brings the glass to her lips and drains it in two swallows. She gasps and lets the slick, clean liquid hit her stomach. Before it is even settled, Jess slams the glass on the counter and yells, "Another please." The bartender sloshes the full glass on the counter and grabs the change from the first drink.

Jess grabs the glass and tries to make her way through the masses to an empty table she spied. The smell of sweat and sex permeates the room. And isn't that the smell of a night out? Not that jess has had the sex part in a while. The closest was Skinimax and getting herself off. The old fashioned way. But maybe she would find a lusty soul to bring home and play. It's been way too long.

A hand touches brushes her shoulder, followed by the grip of fingers. Jess whirls around ready for a fight, but is faced by a gorgeous boy -man. A mad mix of the most amazing features, and those eyes. Deep blue and deep as the ocean. Eyes you could get lost in. Cupid's lips parted and asks," dance with me? I have been looking for someone like you all night."

Was he for real? Of course she'd dance. No words could form, so Jess nods yes. She drains the glass and slams it on the table next to her. His outstretched hand feels so soft as she takes it in her own. Oh man, she could melt right her, right now. The desire she has been hiding is building, she is getting hot, in more places than one.

They manage to squeeze into an empty spot on the dance floor. Then begins the mating ritual. Jess stretches her arms above her head and grinds her hips to the beat. The guy sidles up behind her and places a hand on her waist, pulling their bodies close. Jess feels herself melt and knows he is the one. The one that will break her lonely streak. Tempos change and their bodies break apart. The guy leads her to the bar , through the many bodies all trying for the same thing. A hookup, a random sex act, a quickie in the parking lot. Whatever your pleasure, you'll be leaving with someone tonight.

As they sidle to the bar, Jess hears the guy order two vodkas, no ice. He leans in and whispers," my name is Sean by the way." He turn back to pay for the drinks, dropping a $20 and grabbing the full glasses. He turns and hands one to Jess. "Cheers". their glasses clink together and then they both drain them, heads tilted back. Sucking the nectar down greedily.

Smacking her lips, jess shouts, "Thank you" over the noise. Sean half nods and watches the dance floor. The room starts to spin, just a little bit in Jess' eyes. Whoa, that never happened before, she thinks as she grasps the bar for support. Fresh air , that's what I need, she thinks.

Touching Sean's' shoulder gently, Jess gestures to the door when he looks at her. He nods in agreement and leaves his half empty glass on the bar. Jess takes him by the hand an leads him to the door. She takes one last look at the writhing bodies on the dance floor and is glad as the cool air of the night hits her face. She has never brought a stranger home, but she is so hot for Sean right now. She wants him, wants to feel him touch her, kiss her. Man, it really has been too long.

Sean hands the Valet his ticket and turns to face Jess. She takes in his exotic beauty, his eyes glowing almost eerily in the moonlight. But now she is almost questioning whether she can do this. Oh hell, you only live once. Even if she never sees him again. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

"I need to get my car," Jess says to Sean. She watches as the Valet drives up in a cherry red porche. She gasps aloud at the sight. Why is he slumming here?

Sean writes his address down on a club card. "Here's the address. Meet me there in 10 minutes?" Sean places the card in Jess' sweaty palm and closes her fingers around it. He leans forward and his lips brush hers, teasing, making her want more. "I'll be waiting."

Jess nods and watches Sean get into his car. She turns and heads to the lot beside the club. She never used the valets herself. They would hold her up if she needed to make a quick getaway. There is only one light, and her car is almost enveloped in dark. As she passes by her trunk, Jess hears a faint scratching sound. She stops to listen.

Scratch, scratch.

"Holy shit, there is something in my trunk." Jess exclaims, not sure what to think. Did her cat get stuck in there when she unloaded the groceries earlier? She must be hungry, the poor cat. She listens again for a meow, but can only hear the scratching, It was getting more frantic, then she hears the voice.

"Help me." Jess jumps back, not sure what to think now. Keys, she needs her keys. She pries them out of her front pocket, and drops them. Scratch, scratch. Oh God, something is stuck. I have to help it out. Jess' key slides into the lock and she hears a click as it unlocks. When the trunk begins to rise, that's when she realizes her mistake.

Red eyes peer out of the crack. Devilish eyes. "help me", the teeth filled mouth pleads. A razor claw snakes out of the trunk and grabs Jess by the shirt, tearing the material. The creature rises, trunk now fully open. The other claw slams into her chest and she feels her body explode with pain. And then, as she takes her last gasp, the darkness comes. The creature opens it's mouth and wraps its teeth around the lifeless neck. Crunching bones and blood, the creature begins to feed.

A transformation begins, and the creature begins to return to human form. Sean stand before Jess one hand buried in her shredded flesh, his face covered in her blood. His teeth are still like razors, giving his human form an animalistic look. He takes one last look at the lifeless body in his hands, and lets if=t fall to the pavement below. He steps over the corpse and surveys his latest kill.

"Thanks for the date. Too bad we can't see each other again." Sean wipes his mouth on his sleeve and walks to his car, idling in the darkness. Time to clean up then search for another victim. The need to kill growing, and he would need to hunt somewhere else for a while.