The Club

Story Info
A handsome man dominates a sexy Stripper.
1.2k words
4.19
25.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bands a make her dance, bands a make her dance. The music blared through the sound system as she swiveled round on the pole. She felt very powerful when she was doing this, she knew all the men wanted her, it gave her a thrill. She bounced her round and ample ass up and down, twerking in time to the music.

He watched her with a certain interest. She had everything he liked in a woman, her breasts were ample and so was her ass and thighs. The sight of her twerking made him hard and he wanted to do so much more to her flawless skin, pretty face and ass.

She finished her shift and got off the stage. The night had been good, the money stuffed in her underwear was indicative of the fact that she had indeed been able to please. She went to the bar to get a drink and unwind. Sitting there, sipping on it, it occurred to her that she might have a client that night, getting drunk was not the wisest thing to do. Shifting in her seat, she noticed a man staring at her and talking to the owner of the club.

She had seen him watch her dance. He had magnetic eyes and a perfect build, she felt drawn to him, he made her mouth water.

She put her glass back down on the bar and struck up conversation with the barman. His presence next to her was almost felt. She shivered a bit with tension.

'A vodka cranberry for the lady', a smooth voice spoke out.

He knew her drink without her even having looked at him. The drink was passed to her and she felt a hand on her back. This was not allowed for the most part, not without prior arrangement.

'I'm sorry sir; you can't touch me like that, rules'.

'Oh? Well I apologize, its just that when a lady makes herself look so good, one can hardly be blamed can one?'

The way he said it made her melt inside. She felt his raw sexual energy and it made her pussy wet. She wanted to be dominated by his perfect form, fucked hard and owned. Flushing, she downed her drink.

'I'm going to fuck you', he said softly, as if reading her thoughts, 'I'm going to own that body of yours, you will be mine tonight, and I'll do whatever I want with you'.

'You can't do whatever you want. I'm not one of those girls, anyway it'll cost you a lot of money, and all of those ones are off duty tonight, I can only offer you standard services'.

The whole of her insides were cursing the fact that she wasn't a 'one stop shop' as they were affectionately referred to.

He pressed a cheque for ten thousand into her hand.

'I've taken care of this', he said.

'Well, that changes everything', she said, looking up and seeing her manager nod as if to say go with him.

They entered her back room of the club. She kept it plush, velvet on the bed, a huge dresser with all sorts of toys and a hog tie attached to the ceiling.

'Strip, slut', he commanded.

She did so, the sound of his voice making her pussy ache.

He looked around in the drawers and found an array of dildo's, vibrators, eggs, clamps and restraints.

'Are these all for my use on you?'

'Yes sir, they are'.

'Lie on your back and present yourself to me'.

She did as she was told and opened up her tight, waxed, glistening pussy. She was so wet and ready. He clamped her nipples and started working a bullet vibrator on her clit. She began to moan and thrash, her pussy dripping.

'I need your cock!', she cried out, 'please fuck me!'.

He laughed in a soft, sadistic manner.

'Not yet slut, I'm only getting started'.

He continued to work her clit, noticing how enticing her pussy lips looked, all swollen and wet, and how hot she looked with clamps on her nipples.

He reached for a vibrating egg. He switched it on and placed it inside her warm, wet pussy. This drove her mad, she bucked her hips and thrashed around creating a wet spot. He got up and dropped his pants.

Leaning her head over the bed, he stuck his long, thick cock into her throat, watching it bulge in her throat, as he controlled the egg within her. She skillfully wrapped her lips around his cock, and slid it effortlessly into her throat. He began a slow fucking motion, still watching it bulge in her throat. She was very skilled and he felt that he would climax too early, if he let this carry on.

Shifting her back into the bed, he taped over her mouth and brought the hog tie down. When she was all trussed up, he squirted some lube into her pussy and ass.

By this time she was wild and horny with desire, being tied up and helpless making her even more aroused.

He licked her pussy unexpectedly, tasting its sweetness, feeling how it convulsed beneath his tongue. He was determined to make her his bitch. He removed the egg, her pussy practically clinging onto it for dear life, and replaced it with a dildo. She screamed behind the tape with pleasure.

'I see you like cock, you filthy slut'.

She nodded and didn't argue. She looked so hot with all her limbs tied up and a dildo sticking out of her pussy. He lubed up his cock and slid it into her tight ass. She whimpered, but he made her shut up by spanking her luscious ass. Her hole and cheeks closed around his cock and he was lost in the tightness. She began to contract her sphincter, gently massaging his cock. He dug his hands into her flesh, while he enjoyed the vibrations of the dildo that he could feel through her wall.

Wanting to make a complete whore of her, he reached for the bullet vibrator and another dildo. He put the vibrator back on her clit and the dildo in her mouth. She started deepthroating the dildo, while he fucked her ass with his cock, her pussy with another dildo, and worked her clit and nipples with clamps and the small vibrator.

He started riding her ass hard, she moaning and making muffled screams. She felt electrified, she was his, he owned her body, giving her wanton pussy and ass a good fucking.

He could not hold on much longer, the sensation of her ass and the look of her was too much. He pulled out of her and spayed rope after rope of hot, sticky cum onto her skin. she for her part, had orgasmed four times in the space of the last few minutes. He let her loose from the ties. She looked up at him like a naughty school girl and made a show of eating his cum, while the dildo was still in her pussy.

That image turned him on so much, in to time he switched the dildo to her ass and fucked her tight, warm pussy, all while she was bent over the bed. She twerked gently, making her ass ripple up and down, with the dildo buried in it. He came again, coating her back and leaving her weak and breathless.

'From now on you are mine only, mine to fuck and to have'.

'Yes master', she happily replied.