The Club Ch. 01

Story Info
The Elfish-Gnomish Cultural Exchange Club.
5.3k words
3.91
14k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darnassus had always been a fascinating place. After all these years, Lilly still found new, hidden places whenever she visited the elves - little shops with delicate elfish craftsmanship, inns with sweet wine and fruits which grew nowhere but on the huge tree Teldrassil. Like most gnomes, she took a great fancy to elves and everything related to them; but since her best friend Kelsey was living together with an elfish male, she was even crazier about them.

Several weeks ago, Lilly had dumped her partner and left their shared apartment after seemingly endless arguments about his engineering-experiments in their rooms. Since it was close to impossible to get a free domicile at Ironforge, Kelsey and her elf, Jareth, had suggested staying with them at their small house on the borders of Darnassus in the meantime. This temporary solution gave Lilly lots of insights into how well such an unusual couple could match. Although the two of them were quite reserved in her presence, it took not much to imagine why Kelsey was looking a little battered in the mornings. Living together with a loving couple obviously didn't help getting over her breakup.

As days went by, Kelsey and Jareth were going out almost every evening - probably to spare her as Lilly assumed. However, after these trips Kelsey looked even worse than before. Lilly's casual questions where they were going were answered only hesitantly with "Cultural Exchange Club". She thought it was a rather flimsy excuse; but when she finally followed them one night, they really disappeared inside an underground cavern behind a huge, hollow tree near the Cenarion Enclave. She approached the place curiously, and sure enough: On a small sign next to the entrance there stood in tiny, cursive letters "Elvish-Gnomish Cultural Exchange Club - only for members". Two sentinels stood guard, smiling kindly as Lilly came nearer.

"Oh, hello, little gnome! You're new to the club, right? Do you have an invitation?"

Lilly was thinking hard. Of course, she could just ask her hosts for taking her with them the next day. But no - she HAD to know at once what was happening down there. Showing her most convincing smile, she answered with a firm voice,

"No written one, sorry. But Kelsey and Jareth asked me to join them today. Would you please let me in? They are probably waiting already."

The two sentinals glanced at each other, shrugged and stepped aside.

"Hm, if you say so. We suppose they told you about the rules? No provocation unless you really mean it. Especially new guests are expected to ... but you probably know that already. Have fun!"

The narrow spiral path downwards was only dimly lit by small torches on the walls. Going down, she really pondered on going back. From what she knew about the elfish culture so far - and also considering the sentinels' brief remarks - there was no doubt that she would get into a rather unreserved situation wherever the path would lead her. But gnomish curiosity prevailed over reason (a usual problem with her people); and so eventually she stood at the entrance to a huge room.

Candles illuminated the huge walls only poorly. There were cushions lying everywhere on the floor but no furniture besides a low stone platform in the middle of the room. A crackling fire inside a huge fireside, embedded into the wall on her right, threw flickering shadows on the walls. Small doors led to further rooms. Lilly took a quick look around and tried to identify the other guests. She could not find Kelsey or Jareth; but she could see six other elves, men and women. Furthermore, there were two other female gnomes she didn't know, occupied with talking to elves. Nobody took note of her so far. Lilly plucked up courage, took a deep breath and stepped inside. Only now she realized that everybody else was dressed only scarcely. Some of the elves noticed her, looked at her and smiled kindly. One particular elfish male, who wore nothing but a loincloth around his waist, beckoned to her excitedly.

"Ok, keep calm, Lilly. They probably won't savage you,"

Lilly murmured to herself and rushed away from him quickly, directly toward the cozy fireplace. The bright light blinded her on her last few steps, and so she couldn't see the obstacle lying in her way. She tripped over something soft and heavy and fell over flat onto the ground in front of the fire. A protesting, deep growl in a guttural fashion told her that she had stepped onto a huge animal. She sat up in a hurry next to the fire. With the light from behind, she saw a huge feral-druid in his feline shape with a stern look of reproach drawing nearer on velvety paws. His eyes shined in the typically elfish yellow glow of the saber-tooth panthers, which the druids clearly favored. If there still remained any doubt, the markings in his fur gave prove that he was in fact not a real animal, but a shape-shifted elf. Only centimeters away, he stopped and examined her curiously.

"Please excuse me, Mr. Druid, that I didn't pay better attention. I hope I didn't hurt you?"

she whispered silently. In the background the other gnomes were giggling. Obviously everybody in the room had witnessed her mishap. The huge feline paused for a moment, then sniffed at her robe, purred satisfied and lay down directly in front of her feet with his head placed comfortably on the fluffy forepaws. In fact, druids couldn't talk in their feral shape, but Lilly was more than relieved about his peaceable reaction and that she didn't make the acquaintance of his presumably sharp claws. And so she sat down next to him. Like most gnomes, she was fascinated by the druid's ability to shape-shift and took the welcome opportunity examining one of them from close distance. Furthermore, the huge animal formed some kind of bulwark between her and the naked guests which granted her a quite welcome feeling of security.

Once again, she looked around. By now her eyes had adapted to the scarcely light well enough so that she could see quite easily. The other gnomes had turned back toward their conversational partners; the remaining elves were occupied with each other as well although Lilly was pretty sure that they glanced at her from time to time. Lilly winced at the sight of a naked elfish couple in a passionate embrace lying in the middle of the room on some of the soft red pillows. Bashfully she looked down and right into the luminous eyes of the feral druid in front of her. With his fangs exposed and a soft meowing he began rubbing his head on her robe and only stopped when Lilly complied with his request and scratched the soft fur behind his fluffy feline ears. She couldn't deny herself a perky grin and whispered,

"You are like a real cat, hm? Do you like that, yes? I've never petted an elf before."

Lilly was not sure if he could understand her in the first place. But he surely relished the scratching as the huge panther answered her with a deep and sustained purring. His fur was lovely soft and warm; and unknowingly she cuddled up to him and even purred a little bit by herself, fondling his fur tenderly with both hands. His purring got louder and almost became a pleasurable, dark growling when Lilly heard a door thunk shut, followed by Kelsey's short scream and the sound of her steps, rushing toward her. With a shaking voice, Kelsey squeaked,

"Lilly, why are you here? And what are you doing with this druid? Are you insane?"

Not only Lilly's lap cat had immediately risen to hiss at the unwelcome disrupter. Two female elves joined them, and Kelsey was dragged away kindly but without allowing any protest. One of them hushed,

"Please don't interfere. Our two sweethearts get along so well!"

to Kelsey while the other one spoke directly to Lilly and the druid,

"Please don't be bothered by her. She is a little overcautious when gnomes get involved with bigger males. But the others here are really looking forward to watching you two mating."

The elf smiled kindly and obviously tried to restore calm. But the impact on Lilly was quite different. Completely stunned she stared at the elfish woman, thinking hard what she could reply. The huge panther purring and rubbing his head on her robe once again didn't help her at all with finding the right words. Eventually, after careful consideration and red-faced she answered,

"I fear you misunderstood the situation. I only petted him! I know that your people often have a rather intimate relationship with your non-humanoid companions; but that's not the gnomes' way! I'm very sure the druid here didn't misinterpret it either."

Lilly turned toward the panther, expecting him to agree with her but was shocked. The purring had stopped during her talking and his bright eyes didn't look elfish anymore at all but were staring at her with animalistic lust. Lilly did a step back instinctively and gasped! Looking down at his belly she could clearly see a red pointy tip, sticking out of the fur between his hind legs. A threatening growl made her cringe.

Another elfish woman arrived and smiled kindly. Kneeling down between Lilly and the druid, she said,

"Oh, do you need help?"

Lilly was about to answer but was led away from the fireplace and into the middle of the room. She had to resolve this misunderstanding! But the last elf had not spoken to Lilly; instead she was still kneeling next to the impressive animal, caressing his soft belly tenderly and whispered into his fluffy ears loud enough for Lilly to understand as well,

"Did the little one arouse you? Don't worry, she won't run away; she's just a little shy. You will get your female in a minute and can mate with her as you please."

Lilly was so shocked that she couldn't even argue anymore and just whimpered silently. More and more hands dragged her to the stone platform and pulled off her robe and shirt. She didn't even struggle when she was placed with her back on the sleek surface, wearing only her panties. She was like petrified. "This can't be true," Lilly thought. It had to be a horrendous nightmare! Not till she felt the cold stone on her back she reacted and looked around in panic. All the elves and even the three gnomes, including Kelsey, were standing around and looked down on her. Most of them were grinning amused. But where was the druid? With a fearful look around she found him at the lower end of the platform, only centimeters away from her feet. Close - way too close for her! An elfish woman was whispering into his ear once again, but this time too silently for Lilly to understand. But the druid's gaze told her that he was rather incited than calmed. However, she could listen to the others talking around her. An elvish male murmured,

"Do you think she will keep still? You know, the cats make trouble when the female fidgets too much."

"Perhaps we have to shackle her. On a second thought, no... we can hold her easily. That should do it."

suggested a soft female voice and another elfish woman bowed down to Lilly and giggled happily,

"Cats expect their females to be in heat, so that they can't wait to be inseminated. Don't irritate him with too much screaming and stuff, or he may scratch or even bite you accidently."

Lilly closed her eyes, sobbing silently. Big, strong hands positioned her on the platform. A soft, furry paw caressed her skin from the thighs upwards and eventually stopped on her belly. She was shaking and held her breath when she felt a sharp claw on her naked skin. But the panther was skilled enough not to hurt her. With great caution he cut her panties and exposed her pussy in front of all the people around without leaving any claw marks. When she heard the voice of Kelsey, she opened her teary eyes and looked at her.

"Hey, don't worry. We know what our gnomish pussies can endure, and a panther should be manageable. We all were eager trying the cat, yet too afraid to be the first one. Thank you so much for volunteering! So far he only did elves."

Kelsey giggled happily, and Lilly abandoned her last hope that at least her friend would help her. At this very moment, the rough tongue of the huge cat touched her clit; and Lilly reared up, panting heavily, only to be pushed down again. The hands of many bystanders grabbed her thighs and pulled them far apart, offering her pussy to the feral male. Others held her wrists so that she couldn't move anymore. She stared along her body at the druid. He placed his forepaws on the cold stone and continued licking her cute little pussy, meowing gleefully. But for him being an animal and the embarrassing situation, she would perhaps have enjoyed the unfamiliar sensation of the rough, warm tongue. Incited by the sweet taste of her juices, he licked more enthusiastically and even pushed the tip of his tongue slightly into her tight little hole.

"You see that? She gets really horny. This will be so funny!"

said one the unfamiliar gnomes and sneaked up to the druid's flank. She reached out with her right hand and started stroking the by now quite swollen feline cock without hesitation.

"Hey, don't go over the top,"

sounded the amused voice of an elfish woman.

"If he gets too huge, he can't penetrate her at all. It'll be good enough if he can ultimately swell up safely inside of the female. Her pussy looks really untrained and needs a proper stretching."

But the druid didn't want to get touched anymore either. With an ominous growl he shooed the other tiny female away and climbed gracefully onto the platform. His soft fur slipped smoothly over Lilly's naked skin and made her tremble.

"That's it," thought Lilly. "I will get fucked by a wild animal and presumably die in the process." She had no idea how big such a feline cock could get, but it was probably way too huge already now. Nevertheless, the soft fur on his belly tickling her small tits felt awesome. Perhaps she was lucky; and if he couldn't get his cock inside of her, he would just give up and content himself with cuddling.

Quiet, excited whispering was all she could notice from the others around her. The panther put his big forepaws directly in front of her shoulders and held her in place. Since the elves had placed her pussy at the edge of the platform, the cat could stand with his hind-legs comfortably on the lower ground and maintained the perfect height for thrusting. His additional fixation of the female was not really necessary, because countless hands were still holding her wrists and wide-spread thighs firmly and relentlessly. Turning her head to the side she could only see parts of the bystanders behind his sharp claws directly in front of her eyes. Almost with affection the druid licked over her face until he glided even more upwards and buried her completely underneath. Lilly held her breath; and through all the fluffy fur she could hear the next soft elfish voice only muffled, saying:

"That's nice. Now relax well so that he can stretch you more easily. You are doing fine, cutie!"

Probably somebody helped him finding his target. Way too soon she felt the hart tip of the kitty-cock directly at her wet, but much too tight hole. The big panther prodded against it playfully and entered her a tiny bit. The feline cock ended in such a pointy tip that he could penetrate the gnome without any difficulty. Lilly was trembling with fear - and she would have done even more if she saw that only closely behind the tip his member's diameter grew to that of a gnomish forearm. However, far more threatening were the length and the huge knot at the base, with which he locked himself inside his females just like canines did to ensure a successful impregnation. But there was one thing she felt immediately: The whole surface was covered with countless little bumps to tease the female cat even more.

"Please, at least hold him so that he won't be too rough,"

whispered Lilly with a broken voice. But she knew quite well that it was in vain. The elves enjoyed watching how an animal abused her. And even the attending gnomes were far too curious seeing how well she could bear up against the cat in order to help her in any way.

At least briefly the druid paused with only the tip of his cock inside of her pussy. An endless stream of warm, sticky precum leaked into her cunt, because that was the way his kind made sure that the female was wet enough for the mating. An enchanted meowing praised Lilly for her tightness; and with great care the cat repositioned his hind legs, touching her thighs directly at the edge of the platform. He was panting and trembling in anticipation until he suddenly thrust forward hard with a frantic growl and the power of a predator.

Lilly could not even scream; she was without breath and almost paralyzed. Accompanied by awestruck murmurs of the audience, he had forced half of his cock inside. The circumference stretched her unprepared little hole further than ever before, the pointy tip poked way too deep into her pussy and the little bumps provided additional friction. Her whole lower body seemed to be in flames internally - so severe was the pain in the first moment. But so far only a single tear gave proof of the act of violence against her.

"Oh wow, that's so wicked,"

gasped a gnome next to her and added after a short pause maliciously,

"That's gonna hurt really bad. Fuck her hart and deep, panther, make her cry! That's the way she likes it! Besides, she has to learn what it means to be a kitty! Oh... do you see how her thin pussy-lips clench around his cock?"

Lilly didn't hear much of all this but felt the trembling and panting of the animal on top of her. Kitty-juice ran deep inside of her and lubed her up even more, when eventually after endless seconds the druid pulled back his cock very slowly. She fought for her breath and tried to suppress the pain. He almost slipped out of her; but together with fierce panting there came the next thrust - even harder and deeper than the first one. And this time, she screamed.

The ruttish cat really enjoyed his tight kitty. Her sweet little pussy tightened whenever he pulled back his cock, but every time he could end up a little deeper. The squeeze was exactly how he loved it; her trembling cunt gave his member a wonderful intense massage. Soon he thrust so deep into the gnome that his huge knot pushed directly against her heavily overstrained pussy-lips in the vain attempt to get inside while the pointy tip of his cock was stabbing hard against her cervix. Naturally, he could hear the painful cries of his female, but he didn't care. The elf left inside his brain was obedient to his animalistic appetite - instincts that demanded to take the female as deeply as possible, followed by an appropriate impregnation to father offspring. It didn't matter that this was not possible with gnomes in the first place. His balls were fully loaded and he just had to inseminate her, no matter the cost. By now, her pussy was so full with his precum that her tiny hole made very wet noises and leaked a little bit of his sticky liquids with each and every thrust.

Lilly was still screaming and cringed whenever he forced his enormous cock with by now raging speed into her thoroughly overstrained pussy.

"I think he has her under control quite well,"

some gnomish voice came giggling next to her and the hands holding her wrists and thighs loosened their grip. But that didn't help her at all - she was still completely defenseless. Locked-in between his hind-legs and fore-paws her body could not move a bit for all the ferocious thrusts. Wild and unrestrained he violated Lilly's pussy. She could feel literally every single little bump on his cock rubbing and teasing her. It hurt so badly; but the druid was in a frenzy, drooling onto her face and didn't realize what he was doing to her. Silent, excited murmurs around her were followed by the louder words:

"I think the angle is somewhat awkward for the panther. It shouldn't feel inconvenient or even give him discomfort, right?"

12