The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim's head was reeling, but he was really enjoying licking Gayle. He had finished licking and swallowing all of the cum on the outside of her pussy, and I had been drawing the cum from deep within her with sucking and his tongue and had finished most of that, though he got a taste of remnants every few seconds. But mostly now, as far as he could tell, he was tasting Gayle's pussy more and her most recent lover's cock less. He had found a few moves in a few spots that Gayle really seemed to like, and she was building in sound and intensity. Her eyes were closed and she stretched back on the bed. She pulled at Jim's hair and pulled on his collar and pushed the back of his head. Then suddenly her hips began to buck and her moans turned into a squeal and then a scream. The incredible force with which she held onto the back of Jim's head surprised him as she twisted and simultaneously tried to pull away while holding on so tight that he did not think he could have pulled away if he tried. Her orgasm lasted several minutes and he never stopped sucking and licking her clit. Finally, she pushed his head to the side and slumped back. After a few minutes of catching her breath she sat up.

"Jim, that was really excellent work. I will definitely ask you to do that again. You passed this training with flying colors. Welcome to the Club, Jim."

Immediately after getting up and washing his face, Jim began to feel more butterflies. He could not help watching the guys coming in and his eyes were uncontrollably drawn to their cocks, most of them slick and still quite engorged as they came in post-sex or just for a pee.

His mind was fixed on what Gayle had told him would happen, and he was again thinking exclusively about Holly on her super marathon initiation that night. Jim struggled to stay focused as various Members, male and female, who needed him to get towels, adjust the saunas, provide toiletries, and stow personal belongings. He began to have a very tough time looking anyone in the eye, but nobody minded that.

Soon he caught himself looking at every guy coming in and wondering if this would be the guy who had just fucked Holly, sent in for cleanup.

Then, Sylvia came in, recognizing him and deliberately choosing Jim over her husband, told Jim to lie down on the bed, on his back face up.

"I have just been creamed in by 4 different guys, and it is getting a little whore-y down there. Let me see what you can do!"

Jim consented and realized he was pretty excited to lick Sylvia and began to do his best to clean all of the cum that came at him. Since she was straddling him, semen flowed out of her quite quickly, and because she was not exaggerating the number of men who had just unloaded deep inside.

Lots of the sticky cum flowed all over Jim's face as he could not lick and swallow fast enough, but soon, the flow slowed and he got ahead of it.

Sylvia was enjoying his skill, so she settled in and Jim could tell she wanted him to keep going on her clit. Jim shifted gears for a longer session and relaxed, feeling quite a lot of turn on to be getting to do this for such a hottie. He vaguely wondered if Harold was OK with this.

While between her thighs, Jim could not hear perfectly all that was going on, as people came and went, but then he heard a male Member come in who was talking loudly to another Member.

"Hey Jerome! Did you get your shot at the new girl yet?" Jerome, who was obviously not in the room, but maybe in the shower and visible to this guy answered, but Jim could not hear.

"She is smoking hot! And damn she wants to fuck! I think I was maybe her 14th of the night she thinks, but she was going strong! Fuck! Her pussy was so tight! Whoever her husband is surely has not ever really taken her for a ride! And eager! She started by sucking me like a champ! I was already pretty hard, ha haahahhaa, but she managed to get me rock hard, probably as hard as I have ever been. Damn! You gotta go get on her, Jerome, I may try to get in line for seconds!...Oh yeah? Alright, cool then, enjoy her, I am telling you!" With that, the loud guy, who Jim could only tell was one of the white Members and not part of the African Majority, left the bathroom. Jim kept on licking.

After a few minutes, Sylvia's body started to respond to Jim's efforts on its own. Even if she had been trying to play a certain detached role with Jim, she could not help herself. She was going to cum and playing it cool was not going to win out.

Sylvia began to grind on Jim's face just enough to spread the jizz of her last lover that Jim could not lap up quickly enough, but not so much that Jim could not keep her clit close to his tongue and partly sucked into his mouth. Sylvia began to groan and make involuntary animal sounds. She noticed that Jim's little prick was standing at attention, making a tent of his panties. She reached down to grab on, pushing aside his panties. Jim moaned. She was careful not to stimulate him too much, she did not want to soil her hand, but Jim was feeling intense pleasure and was redoubling his efforts to give her want she wanted.

Quite suddenly, Sylvia's hips bucked, and something inside her vagina opened up wide, like a dam breaking, the deepest semen that had been filling her inner womb, poured out down Jim's throat and spasms rocked Sylvia as she came violently, pressing down so hard, that Jim was cut off from air. Jim did not falter or move, he just held her clit in his mouth and slowed his licking to match the pace of her spasms. Jim almost came when Sylvia laid down on top of him and her mouth came near his little prick. She stayed there for just a minute, then she rolled off.

"Your name is Jim, right?"

"Yes."

"I am Sylvia. I do not give praise very often, but you did good. I will come back to you and let you service me again. Don't let it go to your head, and so long as you don't do anything stupid, like ask me to suck you or let you fuck me, we will be friends."

Not lingering for any kind of cuddles, and enjoying the shrinking of his little, unrelieved, hard on, Sylvia got up and went to take a quick shower, and was soon back out to the play space for her next adventure.

Jim had a few minutes to freshen up and took a quick shower. He was loving the night so far, even if he felt some frustration at being cooped up in the bathroom while Holly was out in the play spaces. He was feeling that combination of classic cuckold feelings: jealousy, shame, turn-on, compersion, desire, sexual frustration, voyeuristic curiosity. He was also thinking about what Gayle had told him. He was also feeling no small amount of crush developing for Sylvia. This had him feel a bit guilty, since Harold had been all but ignored by his wife while she was in the bathroom.

Meanwhile, in Holly's world:

She was having the night of her life! Holly had ceased asking herself if this was really happening. She was the Belle of the Ball that night, and every Member of the Club was taking his turn with her. She could not be enjoying it more, and her pussy was on fire! It was actually getting a little sore, since she was not at all used to a single large cock, let alone 24 of them! She had basically lost count, but she thought that she was on around 20 or 21. She did know that there were a few more to go, and she had no small amount of eagerness for these last guys. She had thought that it might get tiring, or old, but she had discovered that the more she got, the more she wanted! She knew that she might not walk quite right for days, but every fiber of her body screamed for more.

Holly noticed that the other women were having various Supporters, specifically the ones who had been designated as Fluffers, clean their pussies of excess cum. She had been about to ask for that service, when Gayle swooped in and whispered in her ear.

"Actually, you can have yourself cleaned if you want, but the tradition on your first night is for all the Members to mix their seed in your womb. Then, at the end of the night, we make it a special treat and initiation for your husband."

"Oh, I see!"

"Yes, so, if you can just hang in there and collect a healthy load from every Member here, Jim will get his too."

Holly had just nodded and the next guy, one of the white guys, had introduced himself and pressed her shoulders down until she had to kneel and suck his huge cock.

But it was later and she was nearly complete with her marathon. She looked back, and noticed that the last guys were lining up. She also noticed that a few of them had gotten in line again for seconds. She smiled and bent over, ready for the big finale.

The night was coming to an end, though not without some fanfare. Many of the Members had fucked the various wives and girlfriends of the Supporters 4,5,6 even 7 or 8 times. Even though they had been fortified with Viagra, the hardons did eventually give way. Most of the women had been fucked 10 or more times, so everyone was beginning to come to a place of exhaustion and relaxation. Some would leave, but most would find a partner or two to crash out. But that would come later. First there were a few more guys to fuck the new girl, and several more pussies needing cleaning. As if sensing the time to sleep was near, several couples got going and joined Holly for her race to the finish line.

Near the end of Holly's marathon to be fucked by all 24 Members present, the guys started to double up on her a little, and some who had fucked her before crowded around her to get another suck, or even to fuck her ass.

In the bathroom, Jim was noticing that everyone had cleared out, even Harold. He stepped out himself and peeked into the main room. Everyone was gathered around the main giant couch, many of them were standing and watching, and many were just snuggled up with a wife or two, but also watching. There were several men involved in the main event, but he could not see what was going on.

Just then the largest of the black Members walked up, naked and covered in sweat. His giant cock, the largest Jim had seen all night, was slick and dripping a little bit. He stared down Jim, and Jim realized that he was in the way, so he backed up. But the Member kept coming, Jim, feeling foolish, realized that he was backing away, but still right in this way. Feeling a bit self-conscious, Jim kept backing towards the bathroom and that was exactly where this guy was going. Feeling like an idiot, Jim got inside and moved immediately out of the way, but stumbled back onto the pussy-cleaning bed, ending up sitting down on the edge. The man spoke.

"You are Jim. I am Jerome."

Jim realized that this was the man that that other guy was talking to while he was licking Sylvia. Jerome took a step towards the bed.

"I want you to take a deep breath, and tell me what you smell." Jerome took another step towards Jim and Jim looked down from Jerome's eyes, and realized that Jerome's 11-inch cock was right in his face. Jim did what he was told and breathed in the air from around this cock less than an inch from his nose.

He smelled the familiar aroma of Holly.

"I just fucked your wife, I was the last to fuck her, though some of the guys are taking second turns right now. That is what everyone is watching out there."

"I see."

"Jim, I have to tell you. Holly is one spectacular woman. There are some really hot women out there, and I have fucked every one of them many times. But Holly is special. Her tight pussy swallowed all the cock I gave her and begged for more. You must have been starving her the whole time you have been married!"

"I guess it would be true to say I have never fucked her like you have."

"That is a travesty, Jim! Look, I will tell you straight up. I am going to fuck Holly a lot more. A. lot. More." Jerome smiled looking down at Jim.

"Now suck my cock clean!" With that Jerome grabbed the back of Jim's head and pressed the head of his cock to Jim's lips. Jim opened his mouth as big as he could and just barely fit the thick meat inside. Jerome was kind and did not push very deep at first. He knew that this was probably the first cock Jim had sucked.

Tasting Holly, and so many more men, Jim gave himself fully to this duty, knowing full well, that this was the man Gayle had promised would come for service.

Tasting Holly, he knew intimately what she had been up to all night. Even though he had been denied, by design, the sight and the sounds, he was not being given the taste and the smell of her night. He wondered to himself whether Holly had also sucked this cock.

As if reading his mind, Jerome said, "Holly sucked my cock better than you do, but you are doing a pretty good job for a beginner."

Jim moaned, partly from the shame he was feeling,

but mostly because of how much he was enjoying being used by Jerome. Jerome took the time to enjoy himself and to tell Jim how things were going to be changing.

"OK, Jim, let me tell you the score. I am going to be moving into your house for a while, because Holly needs all of my attention. I will be sleeping in your bed with Holly, or I should really say, my bed. She has been deprived so long of the fucking she needs, that she will need a lot of it for the foreseeable future. You can sleep in the guest bedroom and listen through the wall or floor, I don't know where your spare bedroom is. If you follow all the rules, and take good care of her, and I think you are doing alright with all of this, I will let you sleep on the floor at the foot of my bed, so you can hear me fuck her. You down with this?"

"mmmmmmmm hmmmmmm!" Was all that Jim could say with the better part of Jerome's cock pressing further back.

Jerome began to stroke his cock deeper down Jim's

throat. Jim choked a little, but he knew that he had to surrender to this invasion or risk gagging. He did his best to relax his throat.

"Good boy, Jim. This is the beginning of your initiation to the Club. OK, now, I have cum at least 7 times tonight already, but I think I have one more, if you can suck me real good!"

With that, Jim became a bit more active, taking over the strokes from Jerome, who relaxed and let Jim suck him towards cumming. Jerome did respond, but soon was getting excited and took back over, fucking Jim's face faster and deeper. Jim gagged a little, and with tears streaming down his face, he toughed it out, allowing Jerome to go faster and harder until finally, arching his back and jamming his cock all the way down Jim's throat, he spewed a final load directly into Jim's stomach. Jerome pushed Jim off and back on the bed. After catching his breath, "take a minute, Jim. Then come on out for the rest of your initiation. Come right to the big couch."

Jerome left, leaving Jim on the bed by himself. He was a little bit in shock, but he was also feeling elated and feeling a strange sort of high that he had never experienced. Though shame came again in waves, they washed out with excitement. He had LIKED what Jerome had done. He straightened his collar, adjusted his panties and walked out to the main space.

Everyone was quiet and looking at him. On the big couch was Holly, smiling at him and beckoning him to come over. She was lying in pillows on her back, propped up with legs spread.

The only words spoken were Gayle. "Welcome to the Club, Jim. I think you know what to do."

Jim immediately went down on Holly, feeling immense love for her and relief that he was finally back with her. The amount of cream coming out of Holly was incredible. He knew that she had been fucked by 24 different guys, and some more than once, but he did not think that much cum could stay inside her! He had a lot of semen to lap up before he would taste his beloved Holly's juices.

"Jim, I had the most amazing time of my life tonight. I made so many new connections. I think that I will end up dating 9 or even 10 of these guys regularly! I would probably fuck any of them again, certainly at the next party, which is just next month!"

"mmmmmmm hmmmmm." Jim was happy and finally not nervous, even though everyone at the party was watching him do the biggest clean-up duty of his life.

"Jim, I think you met Jerome. He and I had a special connection! I think I could be falling in love with Jerome! He told me that he was going to tell you that he would be coming home with us to stay for a while?" Holly adjusted and moved Jim onto the couch where he could lay on his back. She got on top of him to straddle his head and be able to put some pressure down on his face with her clit.

"mmmmmmm hmmmmmm!" Jim was actually feeling excited about Jerome moving in, and his little prick got rock hard in agreement.

"Jim, Jerome has told me that he will also have some of the other guys over, just to put me through the paces. But Jim, I worry about you. I just want to let you know that I love you so much, and that I always want you to clean my pussy. Will you do that for me?"

"mmmmmmm hmmmmmm!" Jim was in heaven.