The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fidgeted, moved her feet, wriggled her fingers, turned her head from side to side to try and sense him. Nothing. Jade was just at the point of saying something, calling out to him, when he spoke from just behind her. She tried to lean back into him, but he wasn't close enough. "Okay, Jade, I know that you weren't particularly excited about this trip. I know you've done this countless times, and this was about me. About me getting to experience something new. And I get that, and I appreciate it. A lot. But this is also about you experiencing something new. Something you didn't expect, aren't expecting." Here he paused. "But it's going to happen, because I want it to happen. For you, sure, but for me too."

Jade processed what he said and felt a little frisson of anticipation. She also felt a little twinge of guilt. She shouldn't have been so dismissive about tonight, so patronising about him, she thought. Unfair. Tim carried on, "I'd like you to meet Neil. Well, sort of. You can't see Neil. But I can, and he's a bloody nice bloke." Jade felt her stomach lurch. Fucker. She'd shared on occasion her fantasies and things she had done, or things that she'd partially done, things that really turned her on but just hadn't been fully explored by her before. Other people being involved was one of those things. Oh sure, she'd had threesomes, and she'd played with others in clubs. But the objectification of being passed to another, or shared with another? Only in very small ways. Another pair of hands on her, someone using a toy on her very briefly. Nothing full on or prolonged. She felt a further lurch at the thought of Tim having arranged something. Somehow, he seemed to have taken steps forward that she wasn't expecting of him. Too long in the role of teacher perhaps, not spotting that her student had advanced beyond her abilities to teach him? She didn't know, but this was now firmly off her patch and onto his. Jade felt the first waves of anonymity and dissolution flow through her. An object, a toy, a thing for him to do with as he wished.

"Anything you want to say, before I let Neil introduce himself to you?"

Jade swallowed. "No." The single word came out more quietly than she intended. The light-heartedness that she often felt when they played, because it was all very nice, but it wasn't headspace-fucking, was somehow gone. And she felt small. And controlled.

"Pardon?" Tim asked.

Jade was silent for a few seconds. "No, Sir," she replied.

"Better. Good girl." Jade's stomach lurched at those two simple words.

"Over to you, Neil," he said, cheerfully. With that, he kissed her on the lips, and whispered three words in her ear. "Make me proud." And then he was gone. Jade reeled. He must know that those words to her, five in total, were loaded with import. Huge in fact. "Good girl." She couldn't believe she'd under-estimated him so much. Also couldn't believe that he'd clearly spoken to another bloke about her, in detail. Enough to hand her over to him. No matter in a controlled and public environment, with him there, but still, Tim wasn't experienced. This shouldn't be so cool and calm for him. Shouldn't be what he did on their first public play session together. Surely. "Make me proud." Fuck. She didn't think he knew anybody on the scene; she didn't in this town. How the hell had he met somebody, somebody he clearly liked and trusted enough to hand her over to?

She could hear a man behind her, "Cheers, mate." Holy fuck. Cheers, mate? Who the hell was this? She felt anger rise in her, overwhelming what had been becoming a deepening sense of submission. She stiffened as she felt heat in front of her. She could smell an unfamiliar deodorant, and a unique man-scent. She could sense him lean into her. He had so better not try and kiss me, she thought. The man, Neil, chuckled. "No worries, love. I don't want to kiss you. I just want to touch you. Hit you. Hurt you a little. I have Tim's permission, nice bloke Tim. He says I can do what I like with you, long as we're here, and as long as, "here a pause, "well, long as he consents to it."

Jade felt a bewildering clash of emotions. One the one hand, Tim was playing on her perverse desire to be treated as if she didn't matter, that he could call the shots and arrange what he liked. On the other, how dare this man sound so casual about it. Her nostrils flared. And then Neil reached for her right breast. He ran his warm hand testingly over her flesh. Squeezing, but gently, as though he was assessing the ripeness of fruit. He reached for her left breast and repeated the motions. He ran his hand down her stomach, and then she felt his other hand at her face, his fingers on her lips. She clenched her mouth tightly shut, turned her head up and away. His fingers became firmer and he inserted them between her lips, pressed the tips against her teeth.

"Open your mouth, Jade, and don't you dare fucking bite me." Jade's nostrils flared again in anger, but she felt her cunt lips swollen and pressing against the thin fabric of the thong. She could feel how wet she was. Knew that she was wetter than she had been just a few moments ago. Her mind registered that she was in a very different headspace than she had expected to be this evening. And a little voice in her head encouraged her to let go and go with it. The counter to that was, what would Tim think and feel if she responded to this in the way that felt natural to her. Jade shuddered as she parted her lips and relaxed her clenched jaw. Neil's fingers were large and clean, for which she felt a surge of gratitude. He inserted two fingers in her mouth, depressing her tongue, feeling the edges of her teeth as if doing some kind of dental check. He forced her lower jaw down, bringing her head down towards her chest too. Jade felt the drool beginning to pool in her mouth already and attempted to raise her head against the pressure. "Ah ah," came from Neil, with a small chuckle. "Head down. I want to see that mouth drooling all over your chest. Want to see you humiliate yourself on my fingers gagging you. You don't like that, do you?" He went on. Jade dreaded what she knew was coming next. His other hand had been resting on her lower abdomen, fingers idly stroking the elastic along the top of the thong. Now his fingers slid down the edge of the fabric, flicking underneath and pulling the soggy fabric away from her cunt lips. He gave another little chuckle. "Or do you, Jade, hmm? It's awfully wet down here. But I think you knew that."

Jade let out a little groan at this, and at the saliva she could feel spooling from the corners of her mouth, down his fingers. All she was thinking now, weaving through the feelings of arousal and abandonment at this anonymous treatment, was what Tim must be thinking. To see her this turned on at another man's hand. "Tim?" Neil called to his left. Which meant that Tim must be stood over to her right, watching.

"Mmm?" Jade heard ice clink back into a glass and knew he was watching the performance with his drink in hand.

"I think Jade here is in a bit of a catch-22 situation. She knows what she's feeling and wanting. She's enjoying what I'm doing, already." Was that surprise or pleasure or disapproval Jade could hear in his voice. "But she's a bit stuck, because she's worrying what you might think of her. You being new to all this kink play and Ds interaction. And this being a relatively new thing, the two of you. I mean, as you explained it to me, and from what I've seen online of Jade's experiences, "here he paused a second, " we all know that Jade fantasises about you handing her over to another man, but she's just not quite sure, are you girl, that you will be okay with this." As Neil spoke, the fingers he had inserted between her thong and the flesh of her cunt made contact with her slick and swollen cunt lips, stroking along the crease of her, sliding easily over smooth and lubricated flesh. Jade groaned and sealed her mouth over Neil's fingers, sucking them. Neil and Tim both chuckled. She heard Tim move closer to her side.

"Babe, I am enjoying this, I swear to you. I have planned this for weeks, and I know you have wanted this forever, but never done it. I've learned a lot from you, and I think we are well on our way to making this into one of the best Ds relationships you've ever had. You've been oh so patient guiding and listening, but I get that that means you can't let go. Listen to me when I say, I am giving you this experience, now, tonight, to permit you to let go. Stop worrying what I might think. I did this. I arranged this. For you and for me. Neil and I have been talking for a fair while. He's been doing this a fuck sight longer than even you have. I trust him, seriously. I want you to trust me, and just let go. Enjoy."

With Tim's final words, Neil's fingers found their way inside Jade, and he hooked his fingers forward inside her, exerting pressure on her g spot, rubbing. And his fingers began to slide in and out of her mouth too. Finger fucked top and bottom. Jade groaned again and Tim watched as her shoulders slumped a little in the restraints, and she greedily pushed her head down onto his fingers, drawing the full length of his fingers inside her mouth, to knock against the back of her throat. She shifted her feet wider to give Neil better access. Neil pulled his fingers oh so slowly from her mouth, while driving the fingers of his right hand, three now, deeper into her cunt and gently massaging. Then he stilled, and Jade felt him lean in to whisper in her left ear. "What do you say, girl?" He had rested his fingers just inside her mouth, and Jade turned her head slightly towards her right, towards Tim, and said, quietly, cheeks very flushed, "Thank you, Sir."

Both Tim and Neil murmured "good girl" to her, and then laughed in acknowledgement at each other. Jade imagined she could see Tim nodding at Neil to continue.

Then her awareness of her surroundings and Tim dissipated as Neil moved his saliva encased fingers to her right breast and wiped her juice over her chest. His fingertips tweaked her nipple, twisting it just so, until she gasped in pleasure. Then, the fingers of his right hand working her cunt, gliding in and out, not fast, not yet, but constant, and a full movement, sampling the folds inside her, exploring, he increased the torsion on her nipple, and pulled her towards him. Her gasps of pleasure morphed into a groan of pain, and then panted pleasure as he rolled the nipple in his fingertips. Jade felt complete abandonment. And she knew that if he carried on, she'd disgrace herself by gushing all over his hand as he fucked her with his fingers. She tried to sag her body downwards to force his fingers deeper into her cunt, and he laughed at her, pulling back slightly. His left hand moved to her left nipple and repeated the twisting and pulling. His right hand carried on fucking her cunt, but he was being careful now, not letting her get too close. He slowed the motion of both hands gradually. Jade moaned in frustration, unable to lean anymore towards him, or thrust her body further downwards to create greater sensation for herself.

"You really are a fucking slut, you know that?" Neil's hands stilled and he turned his head to the left again, "Nice, Tim. Very nice." Jade felt an additional flush of shame on top of the heat of her arousal and the burning sensation deep in her cunt that told her she was desperate to cum, and didn't much care now how she could facilitate that. She found herself murmuring please and clenching her cunt on his fingers.

"No, you don't get to cum, not yet. I was just, you know, sampling the goods, seeing what I had to work with. Nice." Neil withdrew his fingers slowly from her cunt, released her nipple. Jade sagged and moaned in frustration. Neil put the fingers of his right hand to her mouth. "Suck them clean. I'm covered in your slime." Jade sucked his fingers into her mouth, leaning her head down to pull three then four of his fingers into herself. Savouring the slick of herself on him, tasting so different to when she finger-fucked herself. High arousal, not fast and dirty home-grown masturbatory orgasms. She licked down his palm and the back of his hand, scooping trails of herself into her mouth, leaving him coated with a thin sheen of her saliva. "Good girl, enough," was all he said.

He lightly swatted both her breasts and she felt him move away. Jade drew a juddering breath and tried to recover herself a little. Then it was Tim's hands on her. Her face, pulling lightly on her hair, stroking down her chest, reaching between her legs. "We need these off, babe, or they'll be a little in the way." He hooked his fingers in the elastic of the thong and tapped her legs to get her to close them, then slid the soggy garment down her legs and removed it. There was a moment's hesitation, and then he wiped the sodden gusset on her lips, told her to open her mouth, and suck herself from it. Jade was taken aback at him doing this. She and he had not yet really played with humiliation, with him using her slut side to shame her, degrade her, mock her. Tim would not have had the confidence to take such a step without prompting. Jade knew Neil was behind that gesture. She shuddered slightly even as she guzzled enthusiastically at her underwear. Tim laughed. Then reached down himself to insert his fingers into her. Jade groaned at the squelch she heard as he did so. She could feel Tim grinning. He kissed her on the lips, fingers swirling deep inside her cunt, something she loved. "You taste fucking good. I think Neil has the right idea though. I think you need to know what you taste like when someone's finger-fucking you. You don't normally get this wet you know. I reckon we're heading for a gush tonight. You've only done that once with me. I think it'll be amazing seeing you so fucking turned on tonight that you squirt all over the floor here in public. What do you reckon?"

Jade groaned into his mouth as his tongue invaded her and his fingers increased their tempo. She could feel a fresh slick of wet descend her cunt and reach her outer lips, sliming more of his fingers and squishing sloppily.

"Steady on, mate. I want to hurt her a bit first." Jade's head snapped back at Neil's voice. Tim slowed his fingers and withdrew them, feeding them to her to clean, this time without words. Jade couldn't help her greed in laving them clean. She wished for a cock in her mouth, and didn't care if it was Tim's or Neil's now. Hands ran over her chest again, and were then shifted to her arse, parting the cheeks. She clenched and tried to keep herself contained, not expose her arse to Tim, or Neil, or the room. The fingers insistently pressed her cheeks apart. She knew that anyone who looked could now see the puckered star of her anus. Why this was so much more humiliating than knowing people had just seen her finger-fucked by two men she had no idea, but it was. Tim kissed her on the lips again and she felt his hands, surely his hands, rest gently on her breasts. She groaned, that meant that it was Neil at her arse. Then she yelped as she felt what could only be Neil's tongue, swiping from her perineum up and over her anus.

Neil kicked her feet further apart. She felt him bend down again, fingers gripping her arse hard, pinching, and lick her again. She squirmed and tried to move away, gasping in shame and also arousal. Tim knew she loved arse play, all forms of it. She'd taught him the pleasure of being rimmed, and she knew he'd enjoyed teasing her with it. She would never have expected a stranger to have licked her there. Never. But Neil licked her again, and again, pressing his tongue to her flesh and circling the tip of it around her anus, and then pressing into her. She cried out at that. This explained perhaps why Tim had insisted she be totally shaved, and have an enema tonight. It wasn't just a random instruction. At least she was clean she thought, but the sensations were making her not care now anyway. She felt one of Neil's hands let go of her arse, and then his fingers find her cunt again, fucking first two, then three, and then, holy fuck, it must have been four fingers he'd lubed slick on her own juices, and was now pulsing them in and out of her cunt while he licked steadily and teasingly at her arse.

Jade was lost in sensations, grunting at Neil now, sinking as low as she could in the wrist restraints to press her cunt onto his fingers, her arse onto his tongue and mouth. The scratch of his whiskers was additional sensation that tipped her from wallowing in feelings to knowing she was about to cum.

Her building orgasm shifted inside her as Neil's fingers twisted in unison from being aligned arse to cunt, to being aligned across her cunt, his cupped hand now putting pressure from fingertips on her g-spot, and pressure from knuckles on the back wall of her cunt. Instead of the orgasm building steadily, she felt the first fore-wave of it shock her into throwing her head back and moaning loudly. Tim had time to murmur, "Er, Neil? I think you'd better..." Before Jade screamed "Oh my god...fuck, fuck, fuck...FUCK!" and collapsed in the restraints, head thrown back, cunt thrusting and pulsing onto Neil's fingers, liquid squirting around his hand and splashing to the floor. She shuddered and ground herself onto him as she panted and groaned. She felt rather than heard Neil growl into her arse. He withdrew his tongue and stood up, fingers still in her cunt, his other arm wrapping around her waist to lift her and relieve the pressure on her wrists. Jade's head lolled, aftershocks pulsing through her cunt, clasping his fingers in her cunt, she could feel herself gripping, releasing, gripping him. Lips swollen and she could already tell her cunt would be tender tomorrow. Then she registered the hard heat of his cock pressed against her arse. She stilled.

"Jesus," Neil spoke in a low voice next to her ear. "I wasn't expecting to get quite so carried away then, you or me. Fuck." He was quiet for a second or two. Jade was panting and trying to steady her breathing. She couldn't help but groan again at the hardness of him pressing through his trousers into her. She pushed back against him, clenched her cunt deliberately on his fingers. Neil laughed. "You really are a horny little slut. No wonder Tim asked me for a little help." She felt him turn his head away from her neck. "Nice, Tim. Sorry, mate. Wasn't quite what I was intending. You warned me a little late."

Tim laughed. "Well, I was watching carefully. She normally gives a little more indication than that before she cums. I think this might all be a little overwhelming. For all of us. You okay, babe?"

Jade heaved a huge breath in and attempted to right herself a little, remove herself from the support of Neil's arm. He had eased his fingers from her as he spoke to Tim. He was casually wiping her juices on her back and arse. "I'm fine. Umm," she turned her blindfolded head. "Neil?"

"Yes?" he answered her.

"Thank you. Thank you a lot."

"You're welcome."

"Tim?" Jade carried on, turning her head towards him.

"Yes, babe?"

"Thank you. Thank you, Sir." Jade thought she could feel Tim's pleasure in being addressed as Sir after that. Jade had the presence of mind to acknowledge who had been in charge here, who had made this happen.

"Tell you what, you two. I'm going to go get a drink, leave you two love birds to have a moment. But, Tim, mate, you did promise me a little more fun? I hope we're not done for the evening?"

Tim laughed at this. "No, we aren't done. This little slut here," Tim reached out gently and placed his hand round her throat, "isn't sated. And I'm not about to call it a night. We have to allow your sadist a little outing. I need the demo too. Like we discussed." Tim squeezed steadily. Jade swallowed against the increasing pressure of Tim's hand, and felt her cunt spasm again.