The Club

Story Info
Amelia is publicly stimulated and bound at an erotic club.
6.1k words
4.55
71.2k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia looks around the room at her fellow coworkers; they are excitedly discussing how well the big presentation just went with their client. As the debrief winds down, her supervisor suggests that that they all go out for drinks to celebrate - it is Friday night after all. People start gathering their bags and computes as Amelia looks down at her watch.

"Shit, it's already 5:46" she thinks.

She hurries to gather herself and quickly lets her coworkers know that she won't be able to join them. As she dashes to her car, she tries to calculate how late she'll be. John will not be happy.

Amelia walks in the door of John's beautiful Mid-Century home in a harried rush. She sees him sitting on the couch with a stony look on his face; he is facing the door, presumably waiting for her. She opens her mouth, beginning to apologize. She barely gets out three words before John swiftly stands up and paces towards her. He grabs her right arm, spins her around and pins her face first up against the wall. He is holding her against the wall with one arm, while his other hand quickly pushes up her pencil skirt and finds its way inside her lacy black panties. With one quick motion, he aggressively pulls them down just below her buttocks.

Before Amelia can barely react beyond letting out a surprised, "Oh", John lands five quick spankings across her bare backside. Each one stings and makes her even more aware of her exposed behind and complete lack of control. After the last spank, he lingers on her ass, gently cupping each cheek and trailing one finger dangerously close to her pubic region, which is beginning to stir.

He steps away, completely disengaging from Amelia. When she turns around, he looks calm and collected but she can sense his displeasure.

He states "You've broken two rules tonight. One, you were not here on time, our agreement is 6pm exactly. Two, you spoke out of turn before properly greeting me. I do not take these infringements lightly, as punishment I will be taking you to a special place tonight, The Club. In your room your will find dinner and an outfit to wear. Wait there until I summon you."

As John walks away, Amelia takes a moment to gather herself and turns the opposite way, going towards her room. As promised, she finds dinner in her room, which consists of a protein bar and some fruit. Normally they start their weekends with a beautiful dinner, home cooked by John, so she is starting to see just how much of a mistake it was to be late.

Amelia turns to the full-length mirror and takes stock of herself. Her outfit and hair are still slightly askew, and her cheeks are flushed from the quick turn of events near the front door. Amelia turns and gingerly lifts up her skirt, her backside is pink but the bright color is quickly fading. She has a petite body, trim and athletic. Her breasts are small but perky. Her long brown hair accentuates her dark eyes.

She has been 'seeing' John for about two months now; their arrangement is one of submission, dominance and passion. Amelia has experimented with BDSM before, but this relationship with John is a whole new level. Every weekend she willingly submits herself to him for 24 hours, 6pm Friday to 6pm Saturday. John is not even his real name, she doesn't actually know what it is - that is simply how he introduced himself at the bar when they first crossed paths. While Amelia is relatively youthful at 30, John is what could be considered a 'Silver Fox'; a handsome man in his 50s, John carries himself with confidence and a simmering stoicism.

Amelia turns her attention to the bed, on it lies a short, albeit beautiful dress. She puts it on; it is fairly loose, but clings ever so slightly in all the right spots. With very thin straps and intricate champagne beading, the dress falls just a few scant inches below her most private areas. There are also heels and a matching blindfold, but she waits to put those on. While eating dinner, she thinks about this 'club' that John mentioned. It's not the first time he has brought it up, he's always said she's not ready yet. She thought maybe it was a bar or nightclub, but now he says it's a punishment, so she's not quite sure. She has nothing to do but speculate while she waits for John.

After what Amelia estimates as two hours, she finally hears footsteps approaching. She stands and bows her head just in time for John to open the door.

He greets her, "Hello Pet."

She replies, "Good evening John".

"As I said, tonight I am bringing you to The Club. I will not tell you what to anticipate, but I expect you will be well-behaved."

"Yes John." she replies.

He moves toward her and spins her around once, slowly. He guides her feet into the heels on the floor, and reaches over for the blindfold. He gently touches her shoulders and turns her around. He pulls her hair away from her face, lightly trailing his fingers across the back of her neck. These gentle touches are such a contrast to how he handled her two hours ago, that Amelia can't help but shudder in anticipation. He ties the silk blindfold around her eyes, and turns her back around. Without her vision, she can only try to sense what John will do next; for a moment he does not touch her.

Then he reaches towards the front hem of her dress, and lifts it up a few inches. He runs two fingers over her panties along her slit, pausing at her clitoris and pushing down slightly. Amelia's breath catches as he slips his finger into her panties, hooking them and pulling them down in one swift motion. He kneels down and gently pulls them down the length of her legs, trailing his fingers along her inner thigh as he goes.

"You will not need these tonight," he says in a low voice.

He stands back up and kisses her gently on the lips, deepening his kiss as his hands cup her buttocks, pulling her closer to him. Amelia relaxes into the kiss, lightly darting her tongue across his full lips.

John pulls away slowly and whispers into her ear, "Do you trust me?"

Amelia, nervous at being asked this, simply nods against his 5 o'clock shadow.

John leads her to the car and they begin driving. Still blindfolded, Amelia tries to follow where they are going, but she is increasing distracted by her bare vagina, rubbing uninhibited against the leather seats.

Finally, the car slows and parks, and she is led into a building. When John takes off the blindfold, she finds herself in a beautiful and opulently decorated room. It looks like a hotel lobby, with a large desk and a handsomely dressed young man behind the counter. John puts a hand on the small of her back and guides her towards the desk.

The young desk clerk greets him, "Good evening Mr. John. I'm delighted to see that you've brought a guest. Where would you like to start your visit tonight?"

John responds, "Hello Charlie, I think we'll take is slow tonight, starting in Lounge 7."

"Of course," replies Charlie, "and what kind of adornment would you like proceed with?"

John smiles knowingly and replies, "The classic four rings should do, thank you."

Charlie reaches under the desk and brings up a leather-bound box, the size of a briefcase. Up until this point, Amelia had been taking in her surroundings, there was elegant wallpaper, a gorgeous chandelier, and the floor was intricately tiled with a beautiful 'C' in the middle - The Club's insignia she presumes. But with the creaking of the box, she brings her attention back to the men. Inside the box, laid in velvet, are four pale gold rings. They look like thick bracelets, the type of bangles some of her flashier friends liked to wear. Each one had another smaller ring attached to it, dangling off, almost like a small door knocker.

John nods to Charlie, reaches towards the briefcase, closes it and swings it gracefully off the counter. Guiding Amelia once again, they go past the desk and through a heavy velvet curtain. Behind them, Charlie calls after John and wishes him a wonderful evening. The next room is smaller and carpeted, dark and cozy with several plush benches scattered about. John leads Amelia to one and sets down the briefcase. He opens it and grabs the first ring; he finds the clasp inside and it opens gently. John takes Amelia's left arm and puts the bangle around her wrist, once again clasping it shut so she would not be able to remove it herself.

As John repeats the process on her other hand and each ankle, he explains that wearing these rings lets everyone know you are not only a guest of The Club, but a submissive guest.

They pass through another velvet curtained archway, and follow a hallway passing several doors and offshoots. John pauses in front of a beautiful wood door, with original carvings and a doorknob in the same pale gold as the rings fastened around Amelia's slim wrists and ankles. He opens it and they step into a large, but intimate lounge space. There are clusters of leather chairs and plush couches, thoughtfully placed about the room. A large fireplace glows on the far wall, and the room is filled with art and soft lighting. 

Scattered about the room are about ten men, some alone, others chatting quietly. She sees two other women, one is kneeling next to a man in a chair; she is completely naked, except for a pale gold band around her neck. Amelia is suddenly grateful for the dress, despite how short it is. The other woman is wearing a long evening gown, draped across the lap of her patron as he runs his fingers through her long blonde hair. John orders a drink from a passing waiter, and then makes his way towards a cluster of four chairs. In them are two men who greet John and implore him to join them.

John seems happy to oblige, and sits down in the chair across from them. Without looking at Amelia, he snaps and gestures to the floor next to his chair. Amelia kneels down like she saw the other woman doing, and keeps her head down. The three men talk, catching up and speaking of this and that. After what seems to be about forty-five minutes, Amelia hears one of the men inquire about John's guest tonight - they were talking about her. John introduces her as his little pet, and explains that this is her first time at The Club. He details the events of the evening, how she was late and spoke out of turn.

The men murmur in agreement with John's decision. At this, John addresses Amelia and asks her to stand up. She tries to rise as gracefully as possible, and keeps her head bowed.

John commands, "Stand in front of me. Turn towards my acquaintances."

Amelia follows directions and demurely looks at the two men across from her. They are both as handsome as John, with perfectly-tailored suits and an anticipatory gleam in their eyes.

"Now come, sit on my lap my little pet," says John.

Still facing the two men, with her back to John, Amelia gingerly drops down to his lap. She can feel the dress ride up dangerously high as she does so. John continues detailing the story of how they met, as he gathers both Amelia's hands and brings them behind her back. He does not hold them forcefully, but it is clear that Amelia is meant to keep them there. After her hands are in place, John slowly gathers Amelias hair in one hand, leisurely winding it around his forearm, eventually gathering it in a single handhold right at the base of her skull. He pulls the handful of hair towards him, slightly but forcefully. Amelia feels the pull and pressure, and her chin juts out further as her head is forced backwards. Each move is done casually, but Amelia feels less and less in control; each change forces her body language to alter, to open up to the strangers sitting across from her. All the while, John and his acquaintances are talking casually, no one addressing Amelia directly.

With one hand still wrapped through Amelia's hair, John casually moves his other hand out front. John brings his hand to rest on her upper thigh, just below the hem of her dress. Amelia is acutely aware of everywhere that her body is in contact with John; her bare backside on his warm lap, her hands resting on his belt buckle; she can feel each breath he takes against her back, he seems calm and in control. Amelia however, is vibrating with anxious energy. She has no idea what to expect next; she has never been so publicly intimate before.

John's hand traces small circles on her upper left thigh, calming her down slightly. Then, with a sure and steady movement, his hand lightly grips her inner thigh and pulls it outwards, in tandem, he moves his right leg outwards, which forces her other thigh to open at the same time.

A moment of panic sets in as Amelia looks down and sees herself completely exposed. Her delicate labia, her waxed pubis mound, and at the top her swelling clitoris. Between her lack of panties and incredibly short dress, Amelia finds herself completely spread, open to everyone in the lounge. She glances up and sees that both men are greedily taking her in, their eyes unabashedly looking at her exposed sex.

Meanwhile, John resumes tracing lazy circles along her inner thigh, and explains how excited he is to finally bring his pet into The Club with him. The other men agree, and compliment John on his fine taste. Amelia is trying to calm down and get used to the idea of complete strangers seeing her not only naked, but in complete submission to John.

John gives Amelia's thigh a meaningful pat, signaling that she is not to move her legs as he lifts his hand away. Even with the warning, Amelia's body takes over and she fidgets her legs, brining them in ever so slightly. At this, John tightens his grip in her hair considerably, and jerks her head back more. At the same time, he administers a lightening-fast swat to her open vagina. Amelia jumps slightly, but controls herself and opens her legs even wider than before.

In her ear he whispers, "Good girl," and loosens his grip in her hair.

The other men smirk in acknowledgment, and Amelia's face flushes in embarrassment. With Amelia back in place, John resumes touching her and leisurely brings his hand up to her shoulders. Using his grip in her hair, he gently forces her head to the side and brings his lips to her neck. He kisses her gently and drags his lips along her slender neckline to just below her ear. Amelia can't help but shudder and close her eyes in brief enjoyment, forgetting that she is completely on display for a moment. Then John takes the flimsy strap in between his fingers and pulls it down her shoulder. Along with the strap comes the rest of her dress, and Amelia feels the last bit of silk material sliding over her nipple, exposing her left entire breast. John repeats the process on the other side, and with no support Amelia's dress falls low around her waist. Everything private is exposed; she can feel every shift of air and every gaze as they cross over her breasts and pussy.

Now that she is fully exposed, John unravels his hand from her hair and she feels her head spring forward a bit from the sudden lack of backwards force. John snakes one hand around to her stomach, and slowly grazes it up towards her breast. He cups one in his hand, and gently squeezes, bringing his fingertips to her nipple. Despite her complete lack of comfort in the situation, Amelia can't help but lean into the experience. The men continue to talk with John, and she cannot believe how casual they are acting in this situation. John's hand continues to caress her breasts, switching from one to the other, gently tugging, kneading and pinching until Amelia is completely turned on. His other hand finds its place back on her inner thigh. He moves closer and closer until his hand just barely grazes Amelia's slit; he runs a finger up and down her opening, and then he expertly inserts a finger inside her. Feeling how wet she is, John quickly adds a second finger, and Amelia tenses in his arms. He tightens his grip around her torso, gently caressing her breast while also keeping her entire body pressed against his chest.

John slowly moves his fingers in and out of Amelia's tight pussy, and exchanges a slight smile with the two men sitting across from him. Amelia is getting lost in the sensation, but she tentatively looks in the direction of their audience; the other men are eagerly watching, and it seems for now the conversation has finally stopped. She can see that they are both getting excited, as each has a bulge forming in their expensive suits.

Without removing his fingers, John begins massaging Amelia's clitoris with the pad of his thumb. Amelia strains against the sensation, and even opens her thighs wider to encourage him. Her mind has no room for shame and embarrassment as the pleasure mounts within her. He gently flicks her nipples and continues to fondle her breasts, while keeping a steady rhythm with his fingers below. Amelia can feel herself coming closer and closer to orgasm, and just as she gasps out, John tightens his grip around Amelia and plunges his fingers deep inside her. Amelia bucks against the orgasm, grinding her clitoris against John's hand which is cupping her pubis from the inside out.

Wave after wave of pleasure washes over her, and she finally slumps against John, catching her breath. As the orgasm subsides, she feels John slowly remove his fingers, causing her one last spasm of sensitivity as they pass over her clitoris.

With her eyes still closed, she hears one of the men say, "Brilliant."

The shame of publicly orgasming in front of strangers floods back to Amelia, and she starts to close and shield her body. John senses this and forcefully stops her; his hands grip each of her thighs and pulls them both open. Her sex is raw, swollen and completely on display.

In her ear he whispers, "You will not move until I allow it."

Amelia finally opens her eyes and sees that several other men from the lounge had crowded around to see the show.

At this point John addresses the two original men, "I hope you enjoyed that as much as my young pet seemed to, however it seems like we did not get as much physical gratification as she did. Would either of you be willing to join us in a private suite?"

The man on the left regretfully declines, as he is planning on meeting his own submissive that evening. Without hesitation, the man on the right graciously accepts John's offer. Finally, John closes Amelia's legs and she lets out a sign of relief thinking she might gain back some modesty. He promptly grips her hips and lifts her off his lap. She finds herself standing with her dress draped around her midsection, bunched up as if it were only a belt; all of her intimate parts still on display. With a quiet nod, John says goodbye to the men left in the lounge. John lightly places his hand on her lower back, and guides her across the room, with the second man following behind.

Amelia has never felt so exposed; the entire experience has left her with shaky legs and shallow breath. However, with the two men behind her, she cannot help but feel tentatively excited for the rest of the night, and whatever John has in store for her in the 'private suite.'

————

They exit the lounge and follow another hallway, occasionally passing by other club patrons, including a female dominant and her male submissive. The woman is beautiful and confident, her male companion is completely nude except for the gold collar around his neck, and rings around his wrists which are bound together behind his back. The woman is holding a gold chain attached to the collar, and she is leading her submissive as he follows behind her. Amelia is pleased to see that all gender pairings are free to join the club in whichever role they choose.

After a few more turns, they eventually land in a small, but open lounge area. On one wall is a beautiful wood cabinet, full of many small drawers. Each one is labeled with a short word, they appear to be in another language, possibly French. John looks over the options, and opens a drawer that is near the middle; he pulls out a gorgeous, gold skeleton key adorned with a red ribbon. Across the lounge, there is a long hallway, with doors on either side spaced out every eight feet or so.

12