The Club

Story Info
Melanie's Quest continues.
2.8k words
4.33
17.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie walked out of the club. It was snowing now, and seemed to have been for quite a while now, as the snow had already covered the roof of the parked cars. She looked around for an available taxi, but they all seemed to already have fares. She reached into her purse, pulled out her cigarettes and her cell phone. As she dialed for a taxi, she fumbled around for her lighter. The line was busy. She tried another company. Busy. "I guess I'm walking tonight" she mumbled to herself. She continued to search for her lighter as she made her way down the street. It wasn't a long walk to her apartment, but if she couldn't find her lighter she would really be pissed off.

Just as that thought crossed her mind, she heard a familiar sound, and saw the flicker of a flame coming from the alleyway. A man stepped out of the shadows and held the zippo up as though it were an offering. It took her a minute to accept, she had been frightened for a moment, but always enjoyed it when a man offered to light her cigarette for her. She lit her cigarette from his zippo and then looked up to the man. He was tall, but then again most people were tall as compared to her small stature.

The man did not say a word as Melanie looked him over. He had been watching her all night, and a long time before that. He just kept his gaze at her eyes as hers were slowly moving up his chest to his face. "That's a girl. Keep going." he thought. Her eyes finally met with his gaze, and he smiled a cunning smile. 'Now you're mine.' he thought.

As her eyes met his, she felt a strange sense of fear mixed with a sense of calm come over her. He had cold grey eyes and a dangerous smile crossed his lips. "Shit!" she thought "I'm totally staring at this guy!" But she could barely pull her eyes away from his. "Thanks for the light" she finally blurted out as she pulled her eyes away, and quickly directed them to the ground. A few deep breaths escaped her lips and formed puffs of smoke in the cold night air. She knew she should continue her walk home, but she just couldn't bring herself to move.

The man slowly reached into his pocket, he could hear her heart begin to pound a little harder. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes, and slowly moved one up to his lips. He noticed that she hadn't done up her jacket, and her short shirt was revealing her belly button ring. He lit his cigarette as he took one last look at her great curves. "You must be cold. Let me call you a cab." he finally said. She quickly glanced up, his voice sounded familiar.

"What makes you think I need your help to get a cab?" "Just a hunch." was his reply. Without waiting for a response from her he flipped open his cell and succeeded in getting her a ride. She couldn't hear what he was saying into the phone but he was smiling, a lot!

He put his phone back in his pocket looked over at her and said "Why don't we step into my office, it's less windy in there. Dressed like that your liable to catch cold." He pointed to the alley. She knew she should just walk away or at the very least, keep her distance but there was something in his voice that drew her to him. As he moved into the shadow of the alley she followed, the fresh snow crunching under her feet.

It was pretty dark in the alley but he was right the wind was a lot less noticeable. She moved close to the wall of the club she'd just left. The steady thump of the bass went right through her. Her hips began to sway to the beat. "That's one way to keep warm." the stranger said "But I can think of better ways to generate heat."

She knew what he was talking about but she insisted on playing the good girl and replied "Ya like what?" Without saying a word he moved closer, bent his head down to her and took her chin in his hand. He kissed her softly several times and much to her surprise she felt as if she were lying on a sunny beach. The touch of his lips was like fire on hers, warming her to her very core. "I bet your warm now little girl." She took a drag of her cigarette, her hand was visibly shaking but not from the cold weather. "Maybe just a little warmer. I could stand more warming though." She exhaled sharply sending a plume of smoke into the air. 'Always the tease he thought.' As she raised her hand to take another drag he caught it with his hand. He took the cigarette from her fingers and flicked it away.

"I think I can arrange a lot more heat for you." He took hold of both of her hands with his and raised them above her head, pressing them tightly to the wall. Again he bent down and kissed her soft full lips, harder this time. He worked his tongue into her and began his exploration of her mouth. He even nipped lightly at her tongue. 'Oh god a biter. I love biters.", she thought to herself and moaned softly.

Hearing her moan into his mouth he became bolder. He took both of her hands into his left hand so his right was free to explore this young creature that was offering herself to him. First he used it to hold her face as he kissed her. He then ran it from her neck down between her breasts to her exposed stomach where he toyed with her belly ring.

He wanted to see how far he could push her limits. Could he get her to have sex with him right here in this snow covered alley. After all she'd only met him less than ten minutes ago. He was going to find out. He slid his hand up under her shirt to her left breast. He began to knead and squeeze it softly. He used just his palm on her stiffening nipple, causing it to become very hard. He rolled it between his thumb and forefinger. By the time his hand made it's way to her other breast that nipple was already hard in anticipation. Since her last lover, her breasts had become so much more sensitive then they had used to be. He liked to play rough with her, not that she minded in the least, she loved it that way.

Having had no objection from her, he deftly unhooked her bra and pushed each off the cups off to the side, exposing her naked tits to his touch. "Use both hands on them!" she panted at him. "I can't do that. Who would hold your hands above you?" he asked her. "I wont move them I promise. Unless you say I can. Please play with both of my tits." "Ok but only because you asked so nicely. Don't move your hands or I'll stop, or worse." He set her hands free and did as she asked. He had her shirt pushed up to her neck now, exposing all of her flesh to him and the cold night air. She didn't feel any cold. Just his skilful hands.

He sucked one nipple into his mouth as he lightly pulled on the other. He was sucking so hard on her she knew this must be what it's like to nurse. She was in heaven having this strange mans mouth on her, sucking her tits, nothing else in the world mattered. The wet spot in her thong grew larger.

He used his knee to spread her legs apart and then pulled her closer to him. Her crotch rested directly on his leg. She began to rub herself up and down on that leg. He stopped his sucking and said "I see that heats getting to be pretty intense now." She put her arms around his neck and pulled him back to her, placing his mouth at her nipple. She tried to push her nipple into his mouth, silently telling him to suck it. Instead she was treated to having both of her nipples twisted, hard. A cry escaped her lips and she humped into him even harder. "That's for putting your arms down! You do as your told or I send you on your way is that understood?" She lifted her arms back up over her head and said simply "Yes sir! Now please don't stop. You've got me so close to cumming. My god you must think I'm such a slut. Ten minutes ago you offered me a light and now I'm about to cream on your leg on while you suck my tits." Her breathing was very hard now. She didn't care that there were people walking past them twenty feet away, she was going to finish. He wasn't going to stop now either. He wanted her to have this experience so he kept on sucking and playing with her tits. Once more she lowered her arms down onto his shoulders. This time it was for stability, but she paid the same price. He twisted her nipples even harder this time but this time it sent over the edge.

She humped down hard on his leg, grinding her clit into him. She put her head down on his shoulder and came. "Ahhhhhhhh oh god yes. That was so good." She ran her hand down between them and rubbed the bulge in his pants and kissed him. She continued to rub up against his leg. She broke the kiss looked directly into his dark eyes and whispered "I want you to fuck me here and now. Feel my pussy. It's so hot and wet." She took her hand away from his cock, pulled his right hand from off of her breast and guided it up under her much too short skirt.

He felt the heat of her pussy calling him and pushed her back against the wall. From all her activities on his leg her thong had been pushed up between the lips of her pussy. He quickly moved her thong off to one side and toyed with her wet sex as she rubbed his hard cock through his pants. He easily slid two fingers into her and she moaned out loud. "Take my cock out and be quick about it." She wasted no time in undoing his pants and pulling out his cock. She couldn't see it but she sure was having fun stroking it. "I hope this is truly what you want to do little girl." "It is. I need you inside me. I haven't been fucked since Ma….in along time." He took her by the ass and lifted her off the ground. "Guide me into you and I'll give you what you want." She put his cock at the entrance to her hot tunnel and said "You're about to fuck me and I don't even know your name." He impaled her on his cock and said, "For now you can call me Vlad."

She kept her arms tightly around his neck as he rocked her up and down . She felt as if she knew this him by the way he fucked her. There was something in the way he treated her that told her, 'You know this man.' Her head was on his shoulder as he continued thrusting up into her willing cunt. He filled up her tight pussy so well. She threw her head back and grazed it off the wall behind her. The pain didn't even register. The rush she was on from getting fucked by a man she didn't even know in this alley pushed the pain from her focus. All she could feel was the fullness inside her and the need to cum again.

When she opened her eyes for a second all she could see was stars and then she saw his face. It wasn't Vlad's face she was seeing, it was her Masters. "So, you can see me now for who I am, that's my good little girl. Cum for me now!" he commanded. As she did she also brushed the hair from her neck and turned it to one side. He planted her firmly onto his cock, shot his offerings up into her and once again sank his fangs into her pretty little neck. She didn't even pass out this time as he fed on her for the second time. After a time he took her off his softening prick and put her down on the pavement. Her legs were not very steady beneath her and so he slipped one hand around her waist.

When she could speak again she asked "Master where have you been all these months and why didn't you come for me sooner. The police questioned me for two days about what had gone on between us, both in the cyber world and in that motel room. I told them I couldn't remember anything and I wasn't lying. The last thing I recall doing is deleting all of the references to you from my hard drive and since then I couldn't remember anything about you. Oh Master I'm so sorry I forgot you. I promise I'll remember this!" "You forgot because you were supposed to forget so don't trouble yourself about it any longer." He wiped a single tear away from her cheek. "Will I remember about this time?" she asked. "Yes you will. Would you like to remember what happened last time?" She said "Oh yes Master! I'd like that very much but I cant and I've tried so hard."

He pulled a VHS tape from his coat pocket. "Watch this and it will all come back to you. You'll be able to remember the parts that aren't on the tape as well. Guard this tape well. If anyone else sees it you'll be questioned further and you won't be able to say you don't remember. If that happens you become a liability and we know what happens to liabilities don't we." She thought really hard but all she could think of was "Miramax?"

"It's time for you to go home now. There's a taxi waiting for you at the end of the alley." "Won't you be coming with me Master?" she enquired. "No I won't. Not this time. When next you see me you won't have to worry about leaving me ever again." She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. "Oh Master I can't wait take me with you now, please." He spoke only one word "No." She kissed him again. "You know best Master." she said as she reached under her top to do up her bra.

He stopped her. "You will go now as you are and you will play with yourself during the ride. The cab driver will not look at you so you will have to tell him what you're doing. Do you understand?" "But Master I couldn't do that. He'd think I'm a slut, then again I just fucked you in an alley so what the hell right." "Now your getting the idea. You do what your told, when your told and we'll get along just fine!" With that said he walked her to the waiting cab, opened the door for her and whispered in her ear "Tell him where your going. Make sure he knows that he's not to turn around. If he does the show stops. If he gets you home before you cum then he will be allowed to watch. This is how you'll be paying your fare. Do you understand?" he asked. As she got into the cab she said "Yes Master no problem but I don't really want him to watch me so hope I cum fast." "I hope you don't!" he said. He handed her the tape and closed the door.

The cabbie rolled down the window and called after Master as he walked away, "Hey buddy I was told that the fare would be paid upfront." He looked back, laughed and said "Don't worry she's got it covered or uncovered. However you wanna look at it." As the cab pulled away from the curb it pulled a U and went towards her apartment. He could see that his little pet had her feet up and spread on the front seat of the cab.

He knew it wasn't a very long ride to her place and after cumming twice with him he was sure that the cab drivers fare would be well paid but that's another story.