The Club

Story Info
You enjoy your new job.
1k words
3.66
36.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have been going to this club for awhile and you get to know the owner who has noticed your lovely body. He asks you if you would be interested in working as a hostess, looking after his more important clients. After giving it some thought, you agree as the money is good.

He agrees to supply your wardrobe and, on your first night, you go to his office and he gives you this tiny dress. He leaves to let you change as he has a mirror there. You were feeling excited anyway so you did not wear underwear. You slip the thin material on your body. It has a halter-neck top and is backless so low that the top of your arse-crack shows and it just covers your arse. The material is so thin you can see your crack thru the material but the club is dimly lit so you think it should be ok. You look at yourself in the mirror and see that the sides of your breasts are bare and you can just see your shaved slit thru the material and you realize that you will show your all if you hiccup.

The overall effect is extremely sexy and you feel yourself getting aroused as you psych yourself up to join Al, your boss. As you leave the room, you see Al checking you out and your nipples get hard as he stares at your pussy. As he leads you over to a table, you see many guys looking at your body and you get more excited. At the table, he introduces you to Bob and his group and you settle in to drink with them and you can see Bob fancies you. Another of the guys asks you to dance and Bob encourages you to do so, so you get up with the guy. As you dance on and start to perspire, your dress clings to you and gets more see-thru so the guy cant stop staring at you. Al and Bob join you on the floor and the other guy leaves as you gulp down the champagne they brought to you. You immediately feel funny and notice the odd taste but you think no more about it. Then you notice Al is standing on one side of you and Bob on the other and Al is telling Bob how sexy you are as he calls Bob’s attention to your body. You seem to be in a dream as you watch Al slip your breast out of the side of your dress and you all watch as he caresses you and teases your hard nipple.

He tells Bob to examine your other breast and he soon bares it also. They start taking turns kissing you as they play with your breasts and you feel Al slip his hand up under the back of your dress, into your bare arse. His finger slides under you and you feel it running along your slit as Bob kisses you hard. As Al eases his finger between your lips you instinctively spread your legs a little for him and you gasp thru your kiss as he starts fingering your tight little cunt which he finds is oozing your juices.

You hear Al chuckle as you lean back against him and it seems like a dream as you hear him invite Bob to play with your hot pussy. As Bob lifts the front of your dress and cups your pussy, you glance around and see that people are watching you. Al moves his finger to your arse to let Bob have your cunt and you are bemused to find yourself being played with, nearly naked, as a crowd watches you. You try to protest but you seem to have trouble talking and both men are fingering you hard until you explode in a technicolor orgasm that blasts you wide open. Al laughs again and you hear him say to Bob “ Let’s take her upstairs to my office”.

They guide you there and , as you walk in, Al removes your dress and tells you to stand in the large window over looking the club. You lean on the glass, naked, watching the customers drinking and dancing, when you feel Bob behind you as he spreads your legs and eases his cock into your arsehole. As he starts fucking you, each thrust pushes you against the glass and you see a few people starting to watch you. You are grateful that the office is dark but, even as you think this, Al turns the light on and a cunningly placed light outside the office fully illuminates you.

Then a naked Al turns you around to face him with Bob still up your arse and you see how thick and hard Al is as he steps close to you. You put your arms around his neck as he slips his cock into your wet pussy and you sigh happily as he fills you with his throbbing cock. You grip his cock and Bob’s with your cunt muscles and you nearly cum on the spot. Al is roughly playing with your breasts as he starts fucking you hard and you turn your head as they use you and absently see that the whole club is watching the show you are putting on. You are totally at their mercy as they fuck you harder and faster, their cocks exciting every nerve in your body.

You cum massively and slump in their arms but they aren’t finished and continue to pound their pulsing, punishing penises into your pretty, pink, pulsating pussy. Their hard pumping has you tossed around like a rag doll until the force of their cum in your cunt makes you erupt again. You all stand there getting your breath back before they pull out of you and Al leans you against the window again so the crowd can see you. They clean up and dress before Al turns off the light and helps you clean up and lets you sleep it off on his couch so he can have you later.