The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment-I was about twenty feet away-one of the young women looked up and smiled at me, assuming I guess, that I was heading for the back of the line. I smiled back, and made a decision. I was doing this. I wasn't aborting to turn tail and flee just yet. I'd made it this far. Literally and physically, practically to the doors. I'd give it a real shot. I could always tuck tail and run for the boring safety of my apartment if I had to.

So I kept walking; answered back their friendly hellos.

"Wow, you have beautiful hair!" The slightly plump redhead told me. "How long did it take to get it that long?"

"I've been growing it out for maybe ten years." I answered with a laugh.

The tiny brunette sighed. "I keep trying with mine, then get frustrated and go get a haircut."

They were really nice, those two young women, friendly and cheerful. They confessed that they'd come here maybe three or four times, spent an hour or two in line, then just went off to one of the other down town bars.

"Haven't made it in yet." The redhead admitted cheerfully. "But it's still fun. Wouldn't do this in winter maybe."

I laughed at that, the bright, amused sound ringing out loud, over the sound of the crowd.

I liked these two women. They weren't beauty queens. But I have never cared about that. Looks are fleeting. Only a fool doesn't realize that. It's always been the mind and the heart, the soul of the person, that tugs on me.

We were talking so animatedly, trading simple secrets and small confessions, that none of us even noticed the deliciously built, Vin Diesel guy who was One of the two manning the door until He was right next to us.

"Rapunzel." He drawled. "Want to come with Me?"

I whirled to face Him. Managing somehow not to fall over.

I was rather stunned. He was talking to me? Icy light blue eyes were focused on my face, so I thought it safe to assume He actually was.

I dropped my eyes shyly and made a split second decision. The only reason I had stayed was because of these two friendly women.

"May my friends come to, Sir." I murmured softly.

A moment's pause, and then I saw Him shrug casually out of the corner of my eye.

"Why not?"

So the three of us followed Him to the door, thanking Him demurely as He held it open for us to slip inside.

I think all three of us felt equally unsteady on our heels as we timidly found the first free table and collapsed thankfully.

"I can't believe you did that." The brunette whispered. "I'm surprised He didn't just tell you forget it and walk away!"

I shrugged, smiling at her. "You two are the reason I had the courage to stay. I saw the line and almost turned back to bolt for the bus home, but you were both obviously friendly, and I just figured, well what the hell, I can chat pleasantly until I get tired of standing on these stupid heels and go home."

"It's still cool that you got us in to." The redhead insisted. "Thanks."

I grinned at her impishly. Not about to let things get all serious. "I have dance partners now. And hey, I love this song. Come on let's dance!" And I slid away from the table grabbing onto them both as I did so, ignoring their slightly terrified, subdued yelps.

I love to dance. I trained in ballet for like ten years. Until it just started taking up too much time, and I wanted more to do school sports like track and soccer. I knew I wasn't looking at a career in dance. I wasn't that good.

I'm still pretty damn flexible. And I could probably seduce a stone when I dance.

In the words of a former lover, maybe not a very poetic one...when I dance, I fuck the music.

I'm always aware of my body. The dance, and the sports that I played, taught me that. I know what my body can do. I know how to use it. Just try to keep your mind on some football game when I want attention. I won't whine for it. Or complain. I'll just turn on the stereo, soft enough not to be a distraction. And I'll tidy up, or do some dishes, just dancing as I work. And often I end up getting fucked, bent over the sink. I don't demand, but I'm rather good at putting desire in a lover's mind.

So we danced, me and my two new friends. And I did not realize, as I rarely ever do. That eyes were watching.

We went to leave the floor, when the music slowed.

"I want this dance." A soft voice drawled as a hand gently swung me around to softly collide with a tall, hard muscled body.

My eyes flashed up. A good ways up. I'm 5'7". My new dance partner was a good eight inches taller then me.

I glanced into black ice eyes, and dropped mine instantly.

Oh boy. I whimpered silently.

"What's your name?"

"I'm katt." I whispered.

"That would be because of the eyes, I assume?"

I nodded. I wasn't about to get into any discussion about the feline strut and the mewl thing. Oh that would be a world of way no.

I wanted real world. I honestly did. But I wanted to escape this man the very first instant I could. I knew the moment I met those eyes for the few seconds I did, that this was a little too real for a newbie baby like I was.

This man was not a wanna be. This was a Master.

All He had done, was ask me my name, and look into my eyes for a moment.

And I'd never been so scared in my life.

W/we danced for two songs, then the band started up with a fast one, and He released me, stepping back.

"You dance well." He drawled lazily. "I like the way you move." Then He walked away from me.

I made it back to the table somehow, and collapsed.

"Wow." My new redhead friend whispered.

"Damn." The brunette murmured.

"Oh...help." I whimpered in complete agreement.

I had no idea where He was. The club was a one story building. I couldn't see Him anywhere. But I wasn't stupid enough to think He was gone.

I had caught His attention, really snared it. Why, I had no idea. But for some reason I had.

And so I knew He was...somewhere.

"Lets just dance some more." The redhead suggested softly.

"Sure. Why not?" I answered back.

I think I already realized then, that I had started something that I'd only stop if I hit the door running as fast as I ever had during my lettering years in high school track. Hit that door and never came back.

Wasn't going to do that though.

I wanted something that was real world. I wanted to find a Dominant to belong to, real life. I was willing to wait and see, take a risk and a chance. I wanted, and I needed, with a hunger that never gave me peace.

So my two new friends and I danced and shared a few pitchers of beer the next three hours. We exchanged numbers, to get together again sometime. They were roomies who worked at the same company. We had just clicked.

And then it was last call. They lived in the opposite direction that I did. So no sharing of a taxi.

We got up to go to the phones and call for our rides home. And I slid out of my chair and turned...and slammed into a familiar body.

"Oh." I yelped softly. "Excuse me."

Well that answered that. He was still around.

That's my start. Help me, T/those that know more then I do...please?

12