The Club

Story Info
Your night out dancing turns into so much more.
1.6k words
4.09
36.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Renni
Renni
2 Followers

As I walked into the smoke filled club, all eyes were on me. I was wearing a transparent blouse through which you could see my bra, and a skirt that should have been called a belt it was so tiny. You were sure, just looking at me, that if I were to bend over, my ass would be completely exposed. Stiletto heels completed the outfit. I paused, just inside the door, and looked around with confident eyes. As the beat of the music started to pulse in my chest, I walked into the club.

I walked directly to the dance floor and start to move to the music. Almost immediately, I feel hands on my waist, pulling me backwards to dance. I turn around and not liking what I see, move away. This happens many times over the next few minutes until you walk up behind me, hardly daring to hope, you move in and start dancing with me. I spin around, and smiling seductively, move closer and begin to grind with you to the music.

Our hips rub against each other, and the friction is exquisite. You push your leg between my thighs, and begin to grind your leg into my crotch. I moan and my head falls back, leaving my neck exposed. Leaning down, you trace the fluttering pulse in my neck with your tongue. I gasp for air, and my hands move down your back to your ass. Squeezing lightly, I rotate my hips to the music. Your hands travel down my sides, caressing as you go. You reach around and with one hand, grab my ass, and squeeze firmly. You hear my intake of breath, and feel the flutter of my eyelashes as my eyes close in ecstasy.

The club is dark, and the dance floor packed. You notice out of the corner of your eye, a dark secluded corner. Walking me backwards through the crowd, you move towards that corner. We get there, and you push me in first, so that your back is to the crowd. Leaning down, you capture my mouth in a searing kiss. I moan deep in my throat, and press against you.

The hand on my ass moves down slightly and then back up, underneath the fabric. You gasp in surprise when instead of meeting cloth at the apex of my thighs; you find only soft smooth skin. You realize that I am wearing nothing underneath that tiny skirt other than the moisture that you have created. Your fingers caress my moist skin, and slowly part the full lips of my entrance.

Slowly you push one finger into my tight pussy. I am already dripping wet from your kiss, and you hear me moan as your finger invades my cunt. You push your finger in and out, slowly, savoring the delicate contractions of my pussy around your finger. Slowly, you push another inside. Moving them together, you slowly fuck my pussy with your fingers. You hear me gasp in your ear, "Oh god, I need you to fuck me."

Smiling, you withdraw your fingers from my tight snatch, and unbutton and unzip your jeans. I reach inside, and grasp your hard cock. Stroking it slowly I urge you to grab my ass and lift me up. I wrap one of my legs around you, leaving the entrance to my pussy wide open for you to invade. Taking your cock in your hand, you guide it to the entrance of me. You tease for a minute, rubbing the head up and down the entrance and along my clit. My hips thrust forward and the first delicious inch slides into me.

Unable to bear teasing any longer, you surge into me, filling my waiting pussy with your hard cock. I cry out softly, but no one hears. The club is loud with the music and laughter of the other people there. You pause, the whole of your length filling ever inch of me. You can feel my pussy begin to contract around your cock as I have my first orgasm. You pull back slightly and then surge forward quickly, small shallow strokes.

This is how you fuck me for the first few minutes, until you can't bear it anymore. You begin to pound your hard cock into me, slamming me back into the wall with your thrusts. You hear me cry out, louder this time, and lean forward to capture my mouth in a kiss, muffling my cries of intense pleasure. I moan into your mouth, and throw my arms around your neck and back, my hands fisting in your shirt. I begin to come again as the song changes, and unable to bear it any longer, you thrust one last time. You begin to come inside me, filling me with your hot juice. I can feel the liquid begin to flow out of my pussy and down my legs, as our combined juices mix.

You slide out of me, and put me back on my feet. You clean yourself up, and as I am standing there stupidly, with my skirt up around my waist, you pull it down and straighten it for me. I smile up at you, and take your hand. Pulling you with me, we leave the club. My apartment is only a block and a half away.

We walk at first, and then after a glance at each other, we begin to run. I fumble with the lock, and finally we are in my apartment. I pull you towards the bedroom, and quickly remove all my clothes. I urge you to do the same. As soon as you are naked, I drop to my knees and begin to suck your cock. It's soft at first, but I don't mind. I lick our combined juices off of you and slowly you begin to get hard in my mouth.

As soon as you are hard enough, I stand up and walk over to the bed. Still wearing the stiletto heels, I bend over the bed, presenting my ass to you. You walk up behind me and with one stroke fill my waiting pussy. I cry out and my knees buckle as you fuck me furiously from behind.

You grab my ass cheeks and spread them apart. Withdrawing your cock for a moment, you slide a finger in and get it nice and wet. You enter me again and as you do, you begin to press your finger against my asshole. I stiffen up for a moment, surprised. You ask if it's all right, and I say it is. You slowly begin to work your finger in until you are completely sheathed in my tight back entrance. You begin to work in tandem; your finger and you cock, filling me from both ends. You slowly work another finger in, and I cry out from the pleasure. You spread your fingers slightly, widening me for what's to come.

You remove your fingers and withdraw your cock from my wet pussy. You lean forward, and grasp your cock. Placing it at the entrance to my ass, you slowly begin to put pressure on. Slowly the head disappears inside, and then inch-by-inch, your cock slides into my ass. I cry out, the pleasure-pain is unbelievable. You wait a moment, letting me get adjusted to your size. And then suddenly you begin to move in and out. You pound in and out of my tight ass quickly. I cry out, and my third orgasm of the night takes me. My knees buckle and I fall face first onto the bed. You don't stop, in fact, you pound harder than ever into my ass.

As my ass tightens around your hard cock, you feel your orgasm coming on. You quickly pull out, flip me over, and tell me to open my mouth. I look up at you with my mouth wide open waiting for your cum. You spray your juice over my face and into my waiting mouth. I swallow it down, and scoop the excess off my face and lick it off my fingers. Taking a tissue, I wipe your cock off, and slowly slide back on the bed, so I am laying down, with my legs spread.

I wave you forward and ask you to stick your still hard cock back into my pussy. You climb onto the bed, and shove your cock into my waiting pussy. Taking my hands in yours you pull them above my head and kiss me passionately. I undulate my hips as your cock grows harder within me. You take my hands and using a scarf I have laying on the table next to my bed, tie them to the wrought iron headboard. You sit back, and begin to thrust slowly into me, taking your time. I try to move my hips to make you go faster, but you press them to the bed, and force me to get fucked at your pace.

I moan, not used to being totally helpless. It's an unusual feeling, and at the same time, totally erotic. You fuck me slowly, your cock moving inch by inch out and in. You reach down and finger my clit as you move, and I cry out, coming for the fourth time. You reach over and grab both of my legs. Bringing them up against your chest you lean forward and began to pound into my pussy furiously. Crying out, I came again and again, as one wave would end, the next would begin. As you begin to feel like you're going to come again, you pull out and I descend on your hot cock. Sucking it deep, I swallow all your hot cum as you shoot into my mouth. You collapse beside me and reach up to untie my hands. I wrap my arms around your neck and we both fall fast asleep.

Renni
Renni
2 Followers