The Club

Story Info
Wife wins the bet, so he must comply.
2.1k words
4.29
143.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dak2742
dak2742
14 Followers

"I won the bet, so I get to do it my way," my wife explained as we got out of the car. "I'll pick whom I choose and you've only got a yes or no vote, no negotiations or questions. All right?"

"Okay by me," I said. This was certainly a new turn of events, as she usually was more sedate and reserved and let me always take the lead. My wife is a petite brunette, with awesome legs, a very nice ass, little pert boobs, and she wore her dark hair long. Tonight she had painted her face to really emphasize her eyes and she looked like a million bucks. She had on this blue-jeans dress that buttoned up the front. She'd unbuttoned the top four buttons on her dress and three on the sheer blouse underneath. She never wore a bra and every once in awhile I could catch a glimpse or her tiny nipples.

Her shapely legs were really shown off by those hose, and I recognized them as the kind that required a garter belt. I wondered if she was wearing the matching panties and was tempted to raise her skirt to find out, but we were directly in the light over the door.

The interior of the club was dimly lit and it wasn't that crowded, not for a Friday night, but it was still early. We got a small table in the back and I ordered for us and then watched the waitress shay her ass in the way to the bar. De nudged me under the table and leaned closer to whisper that it was okay for me to flirt, but I wasn't to pick anyone special. I asked how far the flirting was allowed to go, and she smiled impishly and told me that we could touch and kiss and that was it.

"Yes or no," she demanded.

"Yes, of course," I quickly agreed and by then the waitress was at our table, setting our drinks down. I bent over to check out her legs and she laughed as she looked at De.

"You going to let him get away with that?" she asked, but she was still laughing.

"Why not? You've got such a beautiful ass. I wish mine looked as good," De sighed with a laugh.

"Don't be silly, stand up and let me see your butt," said the waitress.

I thought De was going to refuse, but she surprised me by standing up and bending over her chair, slowly swaying her ass. "See? Not as beautiful as yours."

"Let's say equally as beautiful," said the waitress, "so it's a tie."

De quickly agreed and sat down. Then the waitress touched De's hand and leaned over and whispered something in her ear. They both smiled at each other and De brushed her thigh as she moved off to take more orders.

"What did she say to you?"

"Girl talk," said De and no matter how I asked her she always gave the same answer, so I dropped the subject and we talked of other things. However, I did notice that every time the waitress checked on our table, she always managed to touch my wife or De managed to touch her first. By the time we were on our third round, De was rubbing the waitress's thigh when she sat our drinks down.

"My name's Hanna," said the waitress as she wiggled against De's hand. "I get off at ten."

"Mmmm, I'd like to get you off before that!" laughed my wife.

"Meet me out front a few minutes after ten and you can get me off by ten-thirty!"

De patted her ass and told her it was a date. We finished our drinks and went out for some fresh air. It was almost ten so we decided to wait and see if Hanna actually came out or if that was her way of getting a better tip. If it was, it worked as De insisted on giving her an eleven dollar tip on a nine dollar tab. Oh well, it was worth the ten dollars to get to watch them together.

We were just getting to our car, when Hanna joined us. She had on tight jeans and a button-up blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra and her hard nipples strained the material.

"I'm glad you guys waited on me to change," she said as she sat her purse on the trunk. "I know this great club right down the road or we could go to my place for a few drinks. I've got a pretty well-stocked bar and I know I have what you two drink," she laughed.

De quickly agreed that drinks at her house sounded better than a noisy club. "Do you want to ride with us, or do you want us to follow you?"

"Follow me, but I only live two blocks over. Turn right at this light and left two lights down. My place is on the right and you can park at the curb."

"Great. Want us to pick anything up on the way?"

"Nope, I think I've got it all," replied Hanna.

We got there just as Hanna was turning off her engine, and we joined her on the porch as she unlocked the door. Ushering us inside, she motioned to the couch as she went over to the bar and fixed all three of us a drink.

When she turned back around, I noticed she had unbuttoned her blouse almost all the way down, giving us an excellent view of her rounded breasts. She wiggled her way back across the carpet and handed me my soda, bending way over when she did. She leaned even farther over De and lightly kissed her on the neck.

"Wanna dance?" she cooed as she pulled De to her feet.

"Sure," replied De as she slipped into Hanna's arms. They rubbed their nipples against each other until each set were hard as rocks. When the radio played a slow rock song, Hanna slipped her hands between them and gently started unbuttoning De's dress. It wasn't long before De kicked it off completely along with her shoes.

My wife un-tucked Hanna's blouse and slipped it off over the tall brunette's head. Her nipples were dark and huge, quite a contrast to De's. My wife had tiny, light-pink nipples and even when they were hard, they were tiny compared to Hanna's. I watched as they got back to rubbing each other's breasts as they kissed, and I was hard as a rock, my cock straining against my slacks.

The song finally ended and they swayed across the room to me and dropped to their knees in front of me, one on each side, and De reached up and ran her fingers over the bulge in my pants.

"Mmmm," she sighed, "Look what I've found."

"What? Show me," whispered Hanna. "Let me see his hard cock."

De undid my belt and pants, slowly pulling them down over my knees. I kicked them off barely in time before Hanna had my hard cock firmly in her hand. "I love it," she sighed. "It's so big and hard."

"It tastes good too," chimed in De as she took the head in her mouth. Hanna started stroking me deeper and deeper into my wife's eager mouth, then she leaned in and kissed my balls. Sucking first one then the other as she kept stroking my hard cock into De's mouth. Just when I thought I would explode, Hanna licked up the shaft and forced De off my throbbing cock with a deep kiss.

They continued to kiss over the head of my cock for several seconds then Hanna slipped me in to her mouth and quickly bobbed her head, forcing almost all of my ten inch cock down her throat.

De pushed me back on the bed and kissed me. Hanna kept sucking my cock, taking more with each thrust until she had it all down her throat. That was all I could take and I exploded, shooting great gobs of hot cum down her throat and into her mouth. De quickly joined Hanna in sucking my cock, licking all the sticky goo off Hanna's lips as well as my shaft.

With a moan, Hanna slipped up over top of me and kissed me. Shoving me back on the couch, she managed to get my shirt off with little trouble and then De joined us in kissing. Shortly, it was just the two girls kissing and De gasped when Hanna pushed her down on the floor and went down on her.

I reached down and rubbed Hanna's beautiful ass, she sighed even as De moaned and came under her flicking tongue. Hanna kept getting my wife off, over and over again until De forced her to release her tender clit.

"Get naked," De pleaded to Hanna. "I want you!"

As Hanna slipped off the couch, De pulled me down on top of her and kissed me, wiggling her hips to rub her wet pussy against my hardening cock. I felt Hanna's hand grab my cock and guide it into my wife's tight pussy. She continued to fondle my balls as I fucked De with long, slow strokes. Then she gently tried to pull me off the couch so I could join her on the carpet.

I slowly pulled out of my wife and got off the couch. By the time I pushed Hanna back onto her back, De had joined us. She laid down between Hanna's shapely legs, her long hair falling over Hanna's stomach as she kissed her. Hanna pulled me down and kissed me hard as her hand found my cock. She pulled my hard cock towards her greedy mouth as I licked down her throat, to capture her hard nipple in my mouth. Sucking first one, then the other of her swaying breasts, I could tell by Hanna's moans that she was loving the attention De was paying to her as well.

Kissing down Hanna's stomach, I licked my way thru De's hair, gently pushing her farther down Hanna's legs. Just as Hanna took my hard cock in her mouth, De sat up and let me see all of Hanna's body.

What a surprise that was, as Hanna had a cock, and she was rock hard! De leaned in and kissed me, and guided my head down towards Hanna's swaying cock. I felt her jump as I slipped the head in my mouth and started sucking. I kept sucking her cock as I turned around so I could fondle her balls as well. With my other hand, I grasped the hard shaft and stroked it in time to my bobbing head.

My wife had moved up and was kissing Hanna, then she pushed me away so she could straddle Hanna's hips. With a wiggle and a moan, De slipped Hanna's huge cock deep inside her pussy. My wife increased her rocking and seconds later she came on Hanna's thrusting cock. With a gasp, Hanna filled De's pussy with hot cum and they kissed as they both came several times over.

When De finally rolled off, I took Hanna's shrinking cock in my hand and stroked her even as I found De's cunt with my other hand.

"Suck it," whispered De. "I want to see you taste her cum mixed with mine."

I leaned down and took her in my mouth, and she was salty, sticky and very slippery in my mouth. Hanna groaned and pulled my hair as I forced all of her down my throat. Luckily, she was only half hard, as I could of never taken all of her massive cock when she was fully erect.

"Oh," moaned Hanna after a few more minutes under my tongue, "I want you to fuck me."

I found the lotion where she'd pointed, and quickly lubed my hard cock especially around the head while Hanna raised her shapely buttocks up off the floor and begged me to fuck her in the ass. I gently eased myself into her tight little hole, and she moaned every time I slipped a bit more of my hard cock inside her. Catching her legs behind the knees, I held her butt in the air as I pushed all ten inched inside her. I started fucking her tight little asshole with long, slow strokes. Hanna moaned each time my balls slapped her upturned ass cheeks.

My wife leaned in and pushed Hanna's legs down enough to get her head down on her stomach, then she took Hanna's cock in her eager mouth. A few strokes latter, Hanna came in great shuddering gasps and De quickly swallowed every drop of her sticky cum. When her muscles tightened on my shaft, I groaned and shoved my throbbing cock as deep in her ass and I came as well. We finally untangled and collapsed on the floor, with Hanna cuddling my wife.

dak2742
dak2742
14 Followers