The Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've always thought he was just being a 'germophobe,' but I guess there's really something to all the fuss?" Deana asked.

"Well" laughed Julie, "Steve is certainly a 'germophobe.' But he's also right about how it's our own responsibility to avoid STDs in the lifestyle. We've seen some great people make some bad decisions and pay a high price just because they were too horny to think straight. So yes, there really is something to all the fuss. Come on, I'll show you how."

Julie showed Deana how to use baby powder in the latex gloves to help get them on and off, then demonstrated how to use lots of hot soapy water to clean them well. She sent Deana into the bedroom to light some candles, spread a couple of large towels to protect the bedspread, put the lube in the baby bottle warmer Steve kept on his nightstand for that purpose, and put on some mellow jazz music to set the mood. Meanwhile Julie stepped back into the closet to slip on a surprise for Deana.

Deana followed Julie's instructions and lit several candles around the room, then tuned Pandora to play Oscar Peterson in the background. She spread two big towels on top of the oversized king bed, then pulled a big pile of pillows out to lie on. Finally she put a large bottle of water-based lube in the baby bottle warmer and turned the temperature up to high to speed the warming process. She then curled her naked body on top of the towels and pillows and waited for Julie to come out of the bathroom.

"Oh my!" Deana exclaimed as Julie stood in the doorway, back lit by the bathroom lighting.

Julie was wearing knee high leather lace up boots with six-inch stiletto heels. She stretched her latex covered hands and arms up, then struck a sexy pose with her boots. She looked truly stunning with her short red hair, perfectly proportioned and tanned body, and sexy apparel. Deana didn't notice the small butt plug that Julie carried in her left hand.

Flipping out the bathroom lights, Julie sexily sauntered over to the bed, and gently sat down next to Deana. One glove-encased hand went directly to Deana's lower belly, just above her mons, and began a gentle massage. The other casually dropped the butt plug on the bed and reached behind Deana's head to start kneading her neck the way she liked best, a secret Julie picked up from seeing Steve do it in bed one morning earlier this week in San Diego. Curling up to put as much of her own naked skin in direct contact with Deana's as possible, Julie kissed Deana passionately and long. Their tongues intertwining and their breasts pressed together.

They made out this way for almost a half hour. Deana giving as good as she got by slipping one and then two fingers into Julie's pussy, which was gushing with lust, and then tickling the rosebud and Julie's anus and slipping a finger in there as well. For her part, Julie feasted on Deana's tits, continued the massage on Deana's belly and mons to stimulate and "warm up" her vagina, and rubbing Deana's neck to relax her.

Finally it was time. Julie pressed Deana down into the pillows and moved between her knees, reaching for the now warm lube.

"Unless you are with someone you know is used to fisting, like I was with Christie, you want to take this part really slow." Even though she was instructing Deana in technique, Julie kept her voice low and sultry. She squeezed a large dollop of lube into her gloved hand, and thoroughly spread it all over her fingers and up her wrist half way to her elbow. Then taking another large dollop of lube, Julie began massaging the warm, slick gel into Deana's labia.

Deana arched her back and gasped. Her clit was on fire from all the teasing, and she reacted quickly with another small cum. Julie smiled and cooed at Deana as she squeezed more lube onto her pussy.

"Rule Number Four: you can never have enough lube!" Julie said, slipping her middle finger into Deana's vagina and distributing the lube evenly. She shifted onto her knees, and added a second finger moving in and out of Deana's pussy.

"God, that feels so good!" Deana moaned. "I'm going to cum again!" she exclaimed as her body convulsed several times in a more powerful orgasm.

"If we do this right, you're going to cum a lot more!" said Julie.

Panting, Deana said "I don't know how many more I can take! That was delicious!"

"Rule Number Five (and this one is a corollary to never having enough lube): a woman can never have too many orgasms!" laughed Julie. If you really want to embrace the lifestyle, becoming multi-orgasmic will help a lot. Swinging is about combining physical pleasure with mental playtime to their utmost. If you'll let yourself go and just experience multiple orgasms like we did on the plane last Sunday, you'll never want to give them up!"

All the while as she spoke, Julie was moving her two fingers gently in and out of Deana in a twisting motion. She let up a bit to let Deana catch her breath, but continued the stimulation even as she gave what was becoming a Master Lecture on Swinging Sex.

"Just let yourself go. Shed the last of that Catholic guilt and realize that there's nothing wrong about feeling fabulous. Nothing sinful about giving and receiving pleasure, particularly when you are doing it openly and honestly, with your partner's full knowledge and blessing. Now breathe deep, close your eyes, and just feel the love from my fingers."

Deana did as Julie asked and felt a wave of relaxation move across her body. She spread her knees wider to open herself fully to her lover, and closed her eyes with a smile playing across her lips. She focused all her attention on the wonderful feelings coming from her core.

Seeing Deana finally relax, Julie gently introduced a third finger into her fucking motion. She rested her left hand on Deana's mons, using the thumb to massage the area above and around Deana's clitoris but not directly stimulating the bud, which was fully engorged and red like the pistil of a flower in a Georgia O'Keefe painting.

The soft jazz and candlelight made for the perfect ambiance as the two women made love. Julie kissed Deana often, always pausing after they broke to lick a nipple. She also leaned up regularly and fed her own breasts to Deana, who kissed, licked, and sucked hungrily.

After several more minutes and another application of lube, Julie added her pinky finger and squeezed all four fingers into a cone shape as he fucked Deana. After several firm but gentle strokes in and out, Julie paused with all the knuckles of her fingers pressed fully against Deana's vulva, and spread her fingers out. This encouraged the vulva to stretch.

"Keep up the breathing, lover," Julie coached. "We're about half way there, and you're doing great. How are you feeling?"

Deana responded perfectly, and even remembered her Lamaze techniques from childbirth and added some pants as she exhaled. She moaned and shifted her position a bit, raising her knees and pushing them apart with her own hands.

"It feels wonderful!" Deana replied. "It's full like that big fat cock on Maurice last weekend, but you're so gentle and full of love that it's much better!"

"If we do this right it's going to be even better," smiled Julie. "Now I'm going to go a little deeper. Take a deep breath and breathe out slowly as I go in."

Deana breathed in deeply and exhaled through pursed lips. As her knuckles came in contact with Deana's vaginal opening Deana pressed her gloved hand firmly forward. All four knuckles, slick with lube and drawn into a cone shape, passed into Deana's vagina with a slight pop.

"Oh my!" Deana said breathily. "That's different. It almost feels like I'm dilating, like having a baby."

"Your vagina is stretching and dilating," said Julie. "I've never had a baby, but some women have told me the feeling is similar."

Julie flexed her hand again inside Deana. She was also keeping up a constant massage on Deana's mons and around her clitoris with her other hand. Deana moaned, and it was clearly a moan of feeling good.

"That's it, give me both verbal and nonverbal feedback on how you are feeling," said Julie. "The more you communicate with your lover, the better the experience will be. Are you enjoying this so far? Are you ready to take the next step?"

"Oh yes!" replied Deana. "I'm feeling love for you welling up. It feels so great to trust someone so fully. I've only ever felt that with Steve. My pussy feels wonderful, and I want you to fuck me."

"I will, lover, I will," said Julie with a devilish grin. "Let's go in and out a few times with the knuckles, and then we'll move on to my thumb. After that we'll be focusing on getting you off, and I promise you you'll love it!"

Julie slowly moved her hand in and out of Deana's vagina for several more minutes, pausing a couple of times to add yet more lube, even though most of it was now running down Deana's bum onto the towels. Deana continued to breathe and moan, and she felt her vagina relax to the point that it was easily accommodating Julie's knuckles on every in stroke. During this time, Deana moved her legs to rest her calves on Julie's shoulders for a bit, giving the thighs a short break.

Julie leaned up and looked deep into Deana's eyes again. Seeing pleasure, love and lust reflected back, she added her thumb and pursed her fist so that its shape resembled a duck's head, and began to press back in. She was a bit surprised when Deana's vagina opened up and almost sucked her whole hand in past her knuckles.

"MMMMmmmmm!" Deana moaned. "Oh, darling, that's so delicious! Are you all the way inside? I feel really full, and I think your thumb knuckle is on my G-spot."

"Almost there, my love," replied Julie.

Done correctly, fisting is truly an emotional experience for both lovers, and this episode was drawing the emotions out of both women.

"We're going to hold still for just a few moments to make sure you can really handle it, then I'll push on in," Julie explained.

"Oh, I can handle it," said Deana as an orgasm rolled over her body. "Fuck me, please!"

With that, Julie went ahead and inserted her hand up to her wrist into Deana's vagina, and began to move it back and forth in short, rhythmic strokes.

"Oh that's good, baby," said Deana. She suddenly began to cry. "I don't know why I'm crying! It just all feels so good, and I love you so much! I'm just really happy."

Julie felt her own emotions wash over her in sympathy and response to Deana's. She leaned up and kissed Deana deeply and hard, their tongues writhing and wrestling against each other. Julie felt pride in herself for being so skilled with this most intimate of sexual acts, and she felt her lust for the female form splayed below her. She withdrew her fist completely on the next out stroke, and then plunged it back in with just a bit more force than before. This move met little resistance from Deana's vaginal muscles, and elicited moaning and writhing from her lover.

Julie began to fuck Deana in earnest now, and leaned down for the first time to add her tongue to her stimulation of Deana's clit. Another orgasmic wave swept over Deana, and she yelled her pleasure.

"Oh yes! Oh Fuck me, Julie," Deana cried.

Julie recognized that her lover was moving into a multi-orgasmic state, and she chose now to introduce yet another stimulus to Deana's experience. With her right hand fully inside Deana's vagina up to her wrist, Julie used her left hand to pick up the butt plug. She ran the latex tool over Deana's vulva and her own wrist, picking up excess lubrication and getting the knob slick. Then she ran it down to Deana's anus, and pressed firmly.

"Oh my God!" cried Deana as Julie gently but steadily pressed the butt plug into her anus. Deana remembered to bear down, and this pushed Julie's fist back out of her vagina. The butt plug popped into place, and Julie resumed fist fucking her lover's wife.

At this point Deana descended into near incoherence as Julie fucked her. Julie kept pressing and pulling gently on the butt plug and it was soon moving in and out of Deana's anus as Julie's fist was in Deana's vagina. Julie again began using her lips and tongue on and around Deana's clitoris. As Julie expected, Deana began riding wave after wave of orgasm.

"Uggh, oh, shit, fuck, that's incredible" moaned Deana, her body writhing on the bed.

The connection between the two women moved at this point beyond the physical and emotional, and became a spiritual event. Julie knew just what Deana was feeling, and her heart swelled with love, pride, and gratitude at being able to give such pleasure to a woman who saw her as an adversary for so many years. Tears trickled from the corners of her eyes, and she experienced her own, un-stimulated orgasm as she chewed on Deana's clit.

Deana was crying and laughing simultaneously, and crying out as each orgasmic wave rolled over her. This was beyond the multiple orgasms she had with this same talented lover and Steve on the jet last Sunday. She almost felt like some of the spiritual flight she experienced through yoga meditation, but always firmly grounded in the physical reality that her body was a bucking, writhing, pleasure machine overloading her senses with lust and joy. She let her spirit go, and rode the waves of ecstasy.

Julie's hand was now completely withdrawing and plunging back in to the hilt with every stroke, and she was rotating her fist to provide maximum stimulation to the vaginal walls and floor of Deana's cunt. She was manipulating the butt plug in Deana's ass in a similar fashion. All the while, she kept up her oral assault on Deana's clitoris. Sometimes lightly clenching her front teeth on it, but more often swirling her tongue around and across it, then pausing to let the tip of her tongue flutter on the tip of the cock-like nubbin.

Deana's hands wandered to her own breasts, and she grabbed her nipples roughly between her fingers and palms, pulling and stretching the orbs away from her body until her nipples escaped her grasp with sharp, painful snap. She never really liked too much nipple play, but now she was unconsciously torturing her own tits to add to the unbelievable pleasure her entire being was experiencing. She found the pain surprisingly pleasurable, and that it helped her retain enough focus to truly let go of all control of her body to Julie. As she had this thought, another, stronger wave washed over her, and she broke out in sweat.

Julie was mewling her own pleasure and love as she ate and fucked Deana simultaneously. Her body was tingling with desire, and the smell and taste of the womanhood beneath her, with pheromones swirling in her nostrils, was putting her into a frenzied state of heat. Yet, as an incredibly experienced and skillful lover she still retained enough self control to not allow her fist to go to deep (though she could feel Deana's cervix with every thrust) and maintain enough space between her fingers to allow air to escape and avoid the danger of inducing an air embolism. It was almost like part of her brain was thinking like a clinician or physical therapist, and the other like an animal in lust.

Time stood still for the two lovers. Neither heard the smooth jazz playing in the background, only her own and each other's ragged breathing, moans, and exclamations. Deana's body was convulsing more slowly now, but almost her entire form was tensing up to the point that she was lifting her torso off the bed, using Julie's back as a fulcrum. Julie knew that eventually Deana's physical eruption would subside, but that she would experience a series of smaller orgasms, like a tide receding back to the sea, for several minutes afterward. She kept up her ministrations to bring her lover the total package.

Slowly, agonizingly, exquisitely slowly, Deana's orgasms slowed and lessened. Julie released her lip lock on Deana's clitoris, and pressed the butt plug firmly back into place in Deana's anus, but kept up the piston motion of her fist and wrist with lower frequency and force. Deana's body subsided and relaxed onto the bed, but she shuddered with another small climax each time Julie's fist moved in and out. Julie slowed her fucking at a measured pace, and her hand finally came to rest, still buried to the wrist inside.

She raised her face and gazed at the flushed cheeks of her lover. Deana had her eyes closed, her chest still heaving as she regained her breath, her hands still with a death grip on her own breasts. Her short hair was disheveled and wet with sweat. Julie found this older but fit woman in the post orgasmic state to be one of the most beautiful sites she had ever seen.

Deana's eyes fluttered open, and she noticed Julie's gaze. She beamed a radiant smile that was instantly returned, and the two women held each other's gaze for a long, lingering moment, still physically connected through the sheath of Deana's cunt now beginning to tighten slightly around Julie's hand.

"How do you feel?" asked Julie as she slowly withdrew her fist one last time from the silken orifice.

"I feel, oh my God that's nice," replied Deana, her thought interrupted by the feeling of Julie's latex-clad hand withdrawing from her body. "I feel wonderful! I never knew people could feel like that. I feel almost like I did right after my babies came out and they were first laid on my breast, only without the pain of childbirth!"

"It is an incredible feeling, isn't it?" asked Julie rhetorically. "I'm glad it was so good for you. I love doing that, and I love you."

"I love you too! Thank you so much!" replied Deana. "Please come kiss me."

Julie moved up and lay down beside Deana. The two women wrapped themselves around each other and made out for several minutes. Tears escaped out of the corners of eyes and sweet nothings were murmured in ears. Their breath became more and more regular and the blush subsided from their skin.

"How can I make you feel the same?" asked Deana. "Do you want me to try fisting you too now?"

"Do you notice anything in your ass?" asked Julie, a mischievous grin spreading her lips.

"Oh, you put a butt plug in me, didn't you?" replied Deana. "There was so much going on. You DP'd me, didn't you?"

"Yes I did," said Julie wickedly. "And after we catch our breath and clean up a bit, I'm going to fuck you in the ass with a feeldoe molded from Steve's cock. That's how I want to get off. By treating you like the slut you are!"

The two women broke into laughter and fell again into each other's arms.

20 minutes later...

Steve accepted a FaceTime call request from Julie.

"Hi gorgeous! How is your weekend going?" Steve asked.

"Fantastic, sexy!" replied Julie. "Do you have time to take a break from planning how to take over the world?"

"Always have time for you, love" said Steve. "How's Dee doing?"

"You can ask her yourself in just a minute," Julie replied. "But first, look at this."

Julie hit the button that switched the camera on her iPhone from the screen side to the back. Steve's eyes lit up as he watched the picture scan down the incredibly familiar and sexy back of his wife. She was on all fours and facing away from Julie. Steve recognized the leather of the couch in the sitting area of their bedroom in the background. The picture came to rest on a strapon sawing in and out of Deana's ass.

"Isn't this a gorgeous ass I'm fucking, Boss?" Julie asked. "She's such a good little fuck. I'm really pissed off at you for keeping her to yourself all these years. And look how nice and pink her cheeks get. Do you ever spank her like this?"

Julie used her free hand to slap Deana's buttock loudly. Deana tossed her head and cried out, but thrust her hips backward harder to bottom out the dildo and grind her hips against Julie's thighs.

"I'm not brave enough to try that," laughed Steve. "The last time I tried to spank her I took a right hook to the temple. But she's turning into a real little anal slut, isn't she?"