The Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Therapy.
1.8k words
4.27
68.4k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairy4135
hairy4135
208 Followers

Glenda awoke the next day in her bed with her blue night gown on she rolled on her side and moaned, "Ooh!" she eased herself out of the bed and made her way in to the bathroom. She pulled her gown over her head and moaned again, "I must have slept wrong last night." She thought as she turned the shower on.

Robert could hear the water running as he made a tray for her in the kitchen and as soon as he herd it stop her headed up to the bedroom with her breakfast. "Good morning Dear." He said entering the room with her tray as she was coming out of the bath drying her hair with a towel.

"Oh! Rob, you scared me." She said looking up from under the towel. " What time is it?"

"It's about nine o-clock, you didn't seem t rest last night so I thought you could use a day off so I call a sub for you and made you breakfast. Did you have another bad dream?" he asked sitting the tray down, "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Yes I did, but I think I need to call Dr. Carter, and see if he will see me today, I don't know why I keep having these weird dreams but he seems to help me." She said walking into her closet.

"Well ok, I guess I'll go on to work, you call Conrad and go see him. I'm sure he will help you understand the dreams." Her husband said "Love ya, see you later." then he left as she continued to get dressed. When he was gone and she was fully dressed Glenda called Dr. Carter who just happened to be a renowned therapist.

"This is Glenda DeVoit do you think Dr. Carter could see me today?" she asked the girl who answered the phone.

"Let me check." Was the response then silence?

"Glenda, this is Conrad, I have an opening right now if you would like to come on over." The male voice said.

"Yes I would while it is still on my mind. I'll be right there" she replied.

She went to her car and drove the five miles to his clinic. Once in his office she lay down on the long couch with him sitting at her head. She began telling him about her "dream".

"It was horrible, but exciting at the same time." She told him. "I was in a dark place, surrounded by a unknown number of men. They kelp pawing at they and me all had sex with me, oh Dr Carter it seem so real. They had me in every way you can imagine. I even hurt like hell this morning when I got up every hole in my body felt like it had been used even my throat. What do you think it means?" she asked look back up at him.

"I think you are repressing something in your life, maybe we should try the hypnoses again it seemed to help the last time." He said moving around to the side of the couch. "What do you think."

"Yes, yes it did help. Yes let's try it."

"Ok, just relax and watch the coin," He said in a calm voice as he began to swing a silver dollar on a chain in front of her face as she lay on her back. "Now your eyes are getting heavy, your are getting sleepy, when I count to three you will be in a deep sleep, you will hear only my voice, and you will do what ever I say. 1---2---3" he said as she drifted off into a deep trance. Conrad watched her for a few minutes as her breathing caused her breast to strain against the top of her yellow button up sundress. He carefully unbuttoned the top three buttons and pulled the garment back so he could see her bra rise and fall. He unsnapped the front clasp bra and released her firm breast from their confinement.

He pulled Glenda's sun dress up revealing he white silky thong panties, he admired the outline of her sweet pussy lips then he pulled them down and off of her feet. "From now own when you come to see me you will not ware any under garments." He instructed her. He rubbed his finger up and down the slit of her pussy, and then he held it up to her mouth "I am holding sucker in my hand you want to suck on it. Take it in you mouth and lick it all over." He told her

Glenda took his finger into her mouth and suck on it she licked it over and over covering it with witness. He pulled his hand back and once again moved it between her legs. He gently pushed it deep into her tight cunt. He worked it in and out several times then presented it to her again as a sucker. He repeated this several times allowing her to taste her own pussy juice.

"Now sit up." He told her, when she was up right he placed his rock hard cock in her hand. "You are a young girl sitting in you dad's car holding a large soft ice cream cone, you must lick it all up before it melts." He told her. She licked around the head of his dick as if she was cleaning up the melting cream around the bottom of the dip.

She then took the head in her mouth and pulled her lips over it sucking as she pulled over and off of the throbbing gland. She continued to lick and suck on his cock like she was eating the best tasting ice-cream she had ever had. He closed his eyes and moaned out loud. She opened her mouth wide and covered the head again and repeated the action over and over.

"That's enough" he said pushing her back. "Get up on your hands and knees." She moved up into position, he did the same beside her his head at her ass "you are a alley cat in heat." He said calmly. She immediately began to purr, and lowered her upper body the she started slowly rotating her rear end. Smiling the elderly doctor turned his head towards he ass and sniffed, then he licked up the slit scooping up the nectar that was now leaking from between her pussy lips.

"Mewooooow." she said as she sniffed at he "tomcat's" ass, she then licked slowly at his balls. When he slid the tip of his tongue across her puckered asshole she did the same to him. "Meeeeeeewoooooow!" she cooed as she waved her prize in his face.

He moved around behind her and raised up on his knees, she pushed back against him as he slipped his dick between her pussy lips. He pushed forward until he was buried completely inside of her he reached forward using his hand to mimic the action a cat would do with his mouth. He pinched the back of her neck up and began to ram in cock in and out of her wet pussy hard and fast.

"Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr." She called as she wiggled her ass against her tom. Faster and harder he fucked in and out of little pussy cat until he shot a hot stream of cum deep inside of her. Then he pulled out and sat back as she turned around and cleaned her cunt juices off of his shrinking dick still purring.

"Your no longer a cat." He told her now "you are a hot porn star waiting to perform." he said as he walked to his desk. "Now to get Kim involved." He thought to himself as he picked up the phone and punched his receptionist's number. He had hypnotized her, the second week she worked and he left her with a prearranged word "incubate" that would put her back under whenever he said it.

"Yes sir." The young woman answered the phone

"Miss Towns, I believe we will have to Incubate Mrs. DeVoit." He said calmly and immediately she hung up the phone walked to the entrance and put the "sorry we are out, be back soon" sign up, and then locked the door she then walked into his office undressing she went. She closed the door and locked it behind her,

"Now your legs are being held pulled apart by two very large men." He continued. Glenda raised him feet and began to spread her long legs. "Wider." He commander in a soft calm voice, and she spread he legs wider. "Kim you are a bi sexual porn star, get between her legs and eat her pussy." The young blond fell to he knees between the older woman's legs and began to lick and suck at her pussy like she had been doing it all of her life. Glenda moaned and humped her cunt up to meet her lovers licking and sucking action.

Conrad took out his camera and starting snapping shots of the hot girl girl action he had Kim eat out Glenda for a while then he had them move into the sixty nine position and eat each other, then he had Kim eat out Glenda's ass then he had the older woman return the favor, and he got pictures and videos of it all, at one point he got some hot shots of the two women fisting each other. The fucking got so hot his cock got hard and he started to jerk off while watching.

The women were ramming their hands deep inside and out of each other until they both came with an earth shacking orgasm moaning and screaming at the same time.

"Now Kim get dressed and return to work, you will remember nothing about what just happened." He told his young assistant. "And Glenda you will lay back and open your mouth while I give you some medication." He said still stroking his cock. Kim left the room and he pumped his dick over the hot wife's face until it exploded. He aimed his load at her open mouth. Shot after shot found its mark as he dumped all onto her tongue and she swallowed it down.

When he was dry, he ordered her to sit up and fix her dress. "When I count to three you will awake feeling much better you will realize the dreams you are having are an expression of your hidden sexuality, and tonight you will give your husband the best blow job he has ever had. You will not remember what happen to day and you will go on about you day as if nothing has happened you will return here in two weeks."

"1—2—3" he said standing beside her.

"Oh well look at the time, think you Dr. Carter I feel much better. I'll see you later." She said as she almost skipped out of his office. As she passed Kim in the outer office she felt he pussy twitch, as the two smiled at each other. Glenda returned to her daily life that is until the next time her husband's name is drawn out then the party would start again. But that is another story right? Chapter three "The Initiation."

hairy4135
hairy4135
208 Followers