The Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack join the club; his wife is the dues.
3.5k words
4.42
105.9k
17
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairy4135
hairy4135
208 Followers

Chapter 03: The Initiation

After work he made his way through traffic hurrying to get home from his down town office Myra his wife paced the floor in her new home waiting his arrival he had told her earlier to make arrangements for Marlene to stay the night with his mother-in-law. The last time he had done this was when he took her out to tell her about his decision to change jobs and move here, what was this all about was he considering moving again?

Nervously she walked through the house in the tight blue dress it was cut low in front and showed off her firm 36C breast, it stretched over her amble hips, there was no way to hide he naturally beautiful body. As she watched out of the windows he pulled up the drive, she opened the door like a schoolgirl and meet him on the porch. "Hey, Honey, what's up, Marlene is at Mom's so we'll be alone tonight what's this dinner about?' she asked as he took her in his arms.

"Just some friends, that's all." He told her leading her to the car. He drove to the restaurant and parked next to Ron's car, the escorted his wife inside.

"Myra, this is my friend Ron Little and his wife Connie," he said introducing her to the couple. Then they all sit down and began to converse, Jack ordered drinks all around when they came Ron distracted the girls while Jack emptied the bottle into his wife's drink. There was small talk and were getting to know one another when Myra became dizzy and asked Jack to take her home.

Jack hurried his wife to their car and headed for home, before he got half way there he look over at her. She was sound asleep. He tried to wake her by shacking her he even pinched her nipple through her thin dress, but the drug had her under deep. A Grinch like smirk came across his face, he had always wanted to see his prim and proper wife be treated like a slut, and now his dream was about to come true.

He pulled his car into the garage and shut the automatic door. He opened the driver's side door and exited the car just as two men, Eric Taylor and Conrad Carter, came in the back door of the garage. Conrad opened the door and kneeled down and checked Myra, she was out of it.

"Ok, good job Jack, Eric take her." He said while standing up. The bigger man kneeled and took the passed out woman in his arms and raised her from the car seat, then headed into the house. Conrad draped his arm over Jack's shoulder and they followed Eric inside. "Ok jack here is what is going to happen, tonight is your initiation, so you will not be allowed to enjoy your wife's pleasures, you must sit and watch as all the members of the club partake of her. Do you still wish to join?" Jack looks his new friend in the eyes and said, "I have always wanted to become a member of this club, and I will do anything to join." "Good, then let's get started." The Doctor said as they walked into the couple's bedroom. The room filled with men in long black robes. Myra was on the bed her dress and under garments were lying on the floor nest to the bed. Two of the men took Jack by the arms and led him to a chair sitting next to the wall facing the bed standing by the chair Kim Towns, nude "Miss Towns, remove Mr. Sullivan's clothing." Conrad told the young woman and she slowly began to undress the elated husband. When he was completely naked the two men sat him down in the chair, then they fastened handcuffs to his wrists and the chair. "Once the ceremony begins it can not be stopped, these two are your sentinels, and they will control you if needed. You must watch, you can not pleasure yourself, although Miss Towns will help you endure what is happening to you lovely wife." Jack looked into the eyes of the blond girl. Her eyes were fixed and glazed. "What is wrong with her?" he asked. "I have hypnotized her, she is under a trance and will do what ever I tell her to. The doctor informed him, "Just sit back and enjoy, Miss Towns kneel before Mr. Sullivan, and take his cock in you're mouth. Jack shivered as the eighteen year old covered the head of his rock hard cock with her hot wet mouth sliding down until her nose was nestled in his pubic hairs and her lips wrapped around the base.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" he moaned,

"Miss Towns slowly, very slowly, make love to his cock, but don't allow him to cum." Conrad told the controlled girl, who began to move her lips up and down the dick in her mouth. "And Jack you must not cum until the later in the festivities, now one last time are you sure you want this."

"Yes, Ahhh, yes." Jack replied as he enjoyed the girls loving mouth.

Dr. Carter moved up and whispered into Kim's in ear as she bobbed her head moving her lips up and down on Jack's dick. "Miss Towns, this the love of your life, show him how much you love him, give him the best blow job he has ever had. Make love to his cock." As soon as the words were out of his mouth the young lady slowed down her actions, she pulled her mouth off of his dick and kissed the head tenderly then licked up the under side slowly. Then she took the head into her mouth and sucked very softly while slowly moving her hand up and down its length.

"That's it dear, but remember do not allow him to cum." Conrad commanded her before walking to the bed where Myra lay on her back completely nude. He sat down on the edge of the bed and picked up the hypodermic needle from the nightstand. He looked back at Jack, "This will counter act the drug, you gave her she will awaken just enough that she will be susceptible to our suggestions, she will know every thing that happens to her, and she will be able to participate in the ceremony. Later when she wakes up she will think it was all a dream, she may be bothered about what she has dreamed but if she has questions or needs help with it all, you should have her come see me in my office, I will explained it all so that she can deal with the dreams. Do you understand? " The doctor told Jack, who just nodded his head as he relished the mouth on his stiff dick.

Conrad injected the drug into Myra's arm and moves back to let it take effect. Three of the men who were stand around the bed in the dark robes their faces covered moved in on the helpless woman. One of the men spread her legs wide apart and crawled up between them and raised them high revealing he cunt and ass hole, he stuck his tongue deep into her tiny brown puckered hole and licked upward into her pussy. The other two men each took a one of her nipples into his mouth and began to gently suck on them.

"Uuummm." She moaned as she began to stir her head was spinning she could see the three dark men who were working on her through a fog, everything seemed to be moving in slow motion, and the pleasure they were giving her was intensified. She realized what was happening and started panicked but then there was a smooth calming voice from out of the fog, and she began to settle down. The sounded like it was coming from a long way off and seemed to be at slow speed. "Myra, you are having a very erotic dream, do you understand?" the voice said.

"Uh huh?" She replied.

"You can tell the men who will visiting you just what you would like them to do, your every desire is what they will provide, just ask and they will deliver." Conrad continued whispering into her ear. "Do you like having your pussy eat?" he asked.

"Yes, Oh yes." She replied.

"Then tell him just what you want him to do." Her controller told her.

"Oooh, please suck my clitty." She moaned running her hands down between her legs and spreading her pussy lips wide exposing her hard clit. The dark figure between her legs took the little nub into his mouth and began to suck on it.

"Aaaaaaaah yeah! Like that!" she said rising her hips up to meet the hot mouth at her pussy. The other two men kneeled beside her on the bed and opened their robes exposing their long hard cocks, they each took her hands form between her legs and placed their dicks in them. With their hands covering hers they began to slowly work them up and down the length of their cocks.

"Do you like having a dick in each hand?" Conrad asked the drugged wife.

"Yes, um, i-it feels strange b-but good." She replied sounding like a drunken schoolgirl, as she looked up at the faceless men by her side. They took her nipples between their finger and thumb and twisted and pulled them as she jerked on their cocks.

Conrad looked back at Jack who was looking at his prim and proper wife with a confused look on his face, as she took over the stroking motion on the two cocks. He never thought that Myra, his very proper wife, could be such a slut, she stroked the cocks in her hands as she humped her cunt up to meet the mouth eating her out. She was not a prude. Their sex life was good she had never denied him, but this seeing her enjoying three men, and saying she liked some one sucking her clit, she had never told him that, in fact she would not let him down there unless she first washed it really well.

Jack could feel his cum building in side of him as his wife started moaning more and more heading for her own gigantic orgasm, then Kim pulled her mouth off of his dick and wrapped her fingers tightly around the bass hold his juices inside of his body. He moaned aloud as he watches Myra wither at the hands of the three lovers.

"Tell him what you want, tell him to eat your nasty cunt." The doctor whispered to Myra.

"Yeeeeeeees, eat my naaaaaaastey cuuunt!" she moaned

"Now take one of the dicks in your hands in your mouth" he told her. She pushed her right hand all the way down oh the dick and raised her head, opened her mouth and engulfed the head of the long black cock. "Now in your dream you are a dirty cum sucking slut." He whispered to her, as she began to suck the cock with more enthusiasm. He head worked back and forth her hand twisted on the shaft as she sucked. She worked her head back and forth taking a little more of the dick in her mouth with each move.

The man between her legs was pushing his finger in and out of her wet fuck hole, while his thumb worked its way in her asshole. She moved her hips in time with his finger fucking.

"Now take him down your throat." The voice told her.

Myra was compelled by the voice in the fog, she opened her lips wider as the faceless man took her head in his hands and pulled her face to him. Slowly he worked his long black dick deeper and deeper into her mouth. She moved her right hand to her breast and rubbed and played with them while her left hand stroked the other man's dick faster, and the man to her right started to fuck in and out of her throat. She was at the same time humping her hips up and down like a wild animal as the first man inserted another finger in her cunt.

Jack was amazed as he watched his wife become a slut before his eyes, he had always wanted her to deep throat him but she refused, but now in her drugged state she was taking a cock much bigger than his all the way down her throat. But he didn't have long to dwell on the activities before him, as he was getting closer to exploding in the young receptionist's mouth. He raised his hips up in anticipation of his orgasm but the lovely girl pulled her mouth off of his dick again and clamp her fingers around the base of his shaft and around he ball sack blocking him off from completion.

When he realized that he was not going to be allowed to cum Jack returned his attentions to his wife just in time to watch the owner of the long black cock hold Myra's head still with her lips wrapped around the backside of the enormous head of his prick and fill her mouth full of his hot seed. Her cheeks bulged out as cum ran out the corners of her mouth.

"You need to swallow it." Conrad's voice told her. Jack watch in shock as his wife gulped down shot after shot of the hot cream. When the man pulled his cock from her mouth and got off of the bed she lay her head down and turned her face towards Jack, he could see her eyes were closed and she looked as though she were asleep, except for the lines of cum on her cheeks running down into her ears she look as she always did with him in their bed.

"Now Myra, don't you want to be fucked?" Conrad prodded her.

"Um, yeah." She mumbled. As soon as she uttered the words the man eating her pussy moved up and positioned the head of his dick at the mouth of her cunt and held it there. "Help him put it in." the voice encouraged her. She reached down with her hand and fumbled with his long dick rubbing the head up and down her wet slit. Then she pulled on it as she moved her hips down allow it to slid inside of her. When he was in position the man slammed his cock home driving deep into her virginal his balls slapping against her ass.

"Oooohaaaa." she said in a soft moan.

"Tell him to fuck you." The voice said. "Fuck me, Oooh pleeese fuck me!" she replied. And the man started to move his hips up and down working his long cock in and out of her hot hole.

"Tell him how much you love getting fucked."

"Yes Oooh yeees I love it, I love to be fucked, fuck me deep!" jack had never heard her talk like this, but he was once again on the brick of orgasm. Kim knew this and clamped down again hold him off one more time.

"Now suck the other one in you hand." Conrad told her. She never missed a stroke. She raised her head and took the full length of the second man's dick deep into her mouth. He took control of her head and began to fuck her face as the other man had done driving his cock down her throat with each trust.

The man between her legs was pounding away at her cunt as another man positioned himself on his knees beside Myra. Conrad moved closer and whispered into her ear, take his cock in you hand." She took the cock in her small hand and began to stroke it as before. The man fucking her was working himself to a fevered pitch, driving her into the mattress with each forward trust of his hips.

Jack looked on as Kim made love to his cock, he watch the man pull Myra's hips up hard and hold her tight to him with his cock deep inside her whom, his head up facing the ceiling as he emptied himself into her cunt. Jack felt the urge to cum was building once again, but Kim expertly held him off until the pressure passed.

The man between Myra's leg pulled his limp wet cock out of her used hole and backed off of the bed jus as the man she was sucking exploded in her mouth. This time she swallowed his entire load spilling only a drop or two out the side of her mouth. When he was through and was stepping off of the bed she turned her attentions to the cock in her other hand, taking it full in her mouth as she did the one before it. Then another man climbed up between her legs and shoved his dick deep into her open cunt.

Another man came in and was getting up on the bed beside Myra when Conrad motioned him to wait, "Release him." He ordered Jack's two escorts, who unfastened the handcuffs and lifted Jack from the chair. Kim stood with him and held onto his cock as they were led across the room beside the bed.

Conrad whispered in Myra's ear "Lay back and rest." She removed her mouth from the man's dick and lay her head back down on her pillow. "Kneel on the bed beside you wife's head." Conrad told Jack. Jack positioned himself as he was told. "Now Miss Towns its time, jerk him off on his wife's pretty face. Jack looked down at Myra. She looked like a sleeping angel. He look up and saw her hand stroking the cock of the man facing him across their bed, he looked over and watched the long hard dick going in and out of his wife's wet cunt, as Kim stroked his dick faster and faster.

When she moved her free hand around behind him and inserted her middle finger deep into his asshole he could stand no more his gun went off, the first blast hit her above her right eye and the hot liquid ran down across the bridge of her nose. She made no notice of the hot cum splattering on her face other than a soft moan that escaped her lips. The next stream hit on her cheek, then Kim began to fuck her finger in and out of Jack's ass and he shot another wad over her face land in her ear, then another blast landing it just below her nose on her upper lip, Myra stuck out her tongue and lick it from her lip, then another covered her mouth completely which she quickly licked clean.

Jack was helped off of the bed his knees were weak because of the loss of fluid. His escorts helped him back to the chair, as the other man took his place on the bed. Conrad leaned over and whispered in her ear and she took one of the men's cock in her hand and the other in her mouth as the one between her legs started to cum adding his jazz to the one before him. He climbed off of the bed and left the room as the other without saying a word.

As Kim helped Jack dress another man came in the room and the man in Myra's mouth unloaded. When he got off Conrad said "Ask him to fuck you doggy style."

"Please fuck me doggy style." The young wife mumbled sheepishly.

The new man climbed up on the bed and with the help from the others rolled her over and helped her up on her hands and knees, he then slammed his dick to the hilt and started to fuck her like a bitch in heat. "I thing she has the routine now, we can leave her in capable hands." Conrad said taking Jack by the arm and leading him out of the room and down to the living room, which was filled with men in long black robes. "You can not wittiness the rest of the ceremonies you must trust us to take care of her." He told Jack, " there are twenty of out members here, each will get at lest one turn with your wife, according to their status in the club and points they have accrued. In the morning she will think she had a really strange dream, if she feels she needs to talk about you will give her my card, I will take it from there. Miss Towns will be under until I release her, she is at your disposal you can take her to another room and use her as you wish, but don't make any permanent marks. Do you have any questions?"

"I don't believe so." Jack said taking Kim by the hand and leading her to the guest room. His excitement was at an all time high and the night had just started.

To be continued...

hairy4135
hairy4135
208 Followers