The Club Ch. 05

Story Info
Hiromi's erotic encounter in a sexy boutique.
3k words
4.37
18.1k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Chapter Five

Hiromi's Shopping Excursion

After their gig at the Club, Hiromi felt more alive than ever. She and Grace had rocked out, with some of their bandmates. Men and women alike were hitting on them, Hiromi was tempted by a few of the men, but no one "clicked" with her at that moment. She'd set her cap on getting one man in particular in between her legs again -- he'd been there before and had her seeing stars, but at this particular moment, he was unavailable.

Grace had found herself a few willing playmates, including a new Club inductee and his pretty young wife, Tracey. Grace had become smitten by the couple immediately and had allowed herself to be led to one of the Private Rooms for some unbridled debauchery.

Hiromi didn't lack for company for even ten minutes. She was approached by gorgeous Kym Herrold and another blonde stunner, Marianne Graves. Kym was glad to see Hiromi and find she was a member of the club, she and Marianne were old friends. The women sandwiched Hiromi between them and licked and lez-fucked her until Hiromi was punch-drunk on sex. They shared a few drinks, some canapés and were back at it again until the Club closed up around 5. Hiromi went home with Kym and was in her bed until almost noon, sadly, Kym's husband was neglecting her again. Marianne had whispered in Hiromi's ear the previous evening she was thinking of asking Kym to move in with her if her relationship with Douglas continued to stagnate. Hiromi whispered back if she did, would she be willing to consider another roommate? Licking down Hiromi's golden body, Marianne said she'd consider it. Hiromi was strongly attracted to Marianne, she practically resonated with sexual energy. She still was highly turned on by Kym as well -- she was becoming an absolute slut for the company of women.

Grace called her the next morning, her voice a bit hoarse. "I'm all fucked out, baby!" Grace chuckled. "Hey, did you know the owners of The Club want us to play there again? You and Ida are going to need to find some new clothes, gotta keep the pervs happy when we play." Ida was another member of the band and one of Hiromi's two current roomies, although conditions were a bit cramped as of late.

Ida had already chosen a few new outfits earlier in the month, so she directed Hiromi to the same Boutique she'd already visited. Hiromi loved their clothing on sight and she found a black PVC dress that she absolutely had to own. She tried it on and loved this new dress. It clung to her like a second skin, the PVC shiny and sexy on her new, improved body. The feeling of it, how sexy it made the pretty Japanese coed feel -- all of these sensations were new to her, she'd never felt so alive and vibrant. Being a sexy woman was a wonderful feeling, a far cry from the little wallflower she'd been a scant two years ago when her family had moved here from Japan. They'd been driving her crazy, that's why she'd moved out when Ida offered her a place to stay. One look at the neighbor and she was in no hurry to move out, but if Kym wasn't going to live there ....

Since moving from Japan, Hiromi had tried whatever sexual indulgence struck her fancy. She'd only had sex a few times in Japan, here; she indulged herself and let her fantasies go wild. She tried girl-on-girl and found other women were much to her liking. She joined a Gym and built up her body, the parts she couldn't build through exercise -- well, she though, hefting her new boobs, the surgeons here sure do nice work and if you flirt a bit, the price goes down.

Her roommate, Ida, who had also become a recent lover, had encouraged her to continue spicing up her wardrobe a bit, even gifting her friend with the loan of a few thousand dollars to splurge. "Rock Chicks have to look smoking hot, baby!" Ida had told her and Hiromi conceded she had a point. At the Boutique, Hiromi had already bought two new pairs of shoes, one pair of strappy heels, one stiletto and a pair of "Fuck Me" boots, some naughty lingerie she knew Ida would love -- now a few dresses the old Hiromi wouldn't dare wear. Like this little number.

What there was of the shiny black PVC dressed plunged low in both front and back and had two additional holes at the front, one just below the chest, showing lots of golden skin, then at the belly, revealing Hiromi's newly-flat tummy and navel ring. There were four holes on each side, held together by tiny metal links and one hole just above the buttocks. Nothing could be seen that was indecent, but the dress, which ended just below Hiromi's waist, was daring and provocative. She looked like a million bucks in it, combined with a few other outfits she had purchased, it would wipe out the rest of the money. She didn't know whether she should buy it or not when she felt eyes on her. Turning, she saw a red-headed sales clerk watching her, he certainly seemed appreciative of the view. Embarrassed, he tried to look away, but Hiromi didn't mind, in fact, she quite enjoyed the attention. "What do you think -- does this dress suit me?" The clerk nodded. "What's your name?"

"Tom."

"Okay Tom, should I buy the dress?" Again, the clerk nodded.

Hiromi's perverted little wheels began spinning, she wanted a little playtime and here was a perfect opportunity. "Tom, as you can see, I've got a nice little pile of stuff here. Well Tom -- it's going to cost me a pretty penny. We need to seal this deal so we're both happy, don't you think?"

Tom nodded. He had a fair idea what she was going to propose and although it might strain his wallet, it was one deal he was going to make. He hadn't seen anyone with this much raw sexuality in ... well, ever!

"I really, really want this dress Tom ... "Hiromi purred in a soft, dulcet tone, she was really going to mess with his mind "... so here's the deal. If you fuck me, I'll buy this dress."

Tom whacked the side of his head. "Uh -- I couldn't have heard that right. You mean that if you let me fuck you, I'll buy the dress for you, right?"

Hiromi smiled. "No -- oh no, Tommy dear, I'm not a whore. I'm simply a young woman who wants a lot of sex and I also want this dress; I want you to convince me to buy it. It makes me look really sexy, right?" Hiromi said, still playing her game.

"Christ Miss, uh ... "

"Hiromi."

"Hiromi, you'd look sexy in a burlap sack. You're damned right that thing is sexy on you."

Hiromi giggled. "I don't wear Burlap, it itches. So if the dress makes me look sexy and you think I'm worth fucking, come and fuck me baby and I'll buy the dress and all the other clothes in that nice little pile over there. What do you say?"

Tom's head whirled. He was a married man, but Vikki -- he knew his wildcat little wife would tell him to go for it. With that Club nearby, their store catered to a wild clientele and Vikki herself had enjoyed her share of adventures -- now it was finally his turn. He tried to maintain his calm, but the sexy Asian goddess in front of him kept moving sensually in the tight PVC outfit, matching black stilettos clicking on the tiles. She pouted at him and crossed her arms.

"Oh Tommy, come on now. I'm certainly worth fucking -- I promise you the ride of your life. There's another salesclerk over there, ask her to keep an eye on things and we'll go in the back and I'll blow your -- mind!" Hiromi purred. That seemed to motivate Tom -- he called the pretty brunette salesclerk and said "Jakki, I have to work out a deal with this customer. Can you watch the front for me, please?"

Jakki smiled and said, "Sure Daddy." Hiromi got her own little surprise on hearing that, but didn't let it show. Jakki herself thought it was about time -- both sheand her mother had enjoyed a few romps with the "select customers" that frequented their store. The word of mouth at the Club had been phenomenal for their business and certainly Daddy deserved to get a little piece of the action. If he hadn't, Jakki might have gone for it herself -- this Asian hottie was scrumptious and YUMMY!

Her heels clicking on the tile floor, Hiromi followed Tom into the secluded back room. There was already a couch there -- for napping?, she wondered -- and she stretched out on it, striking an alluring pose, head propped on one hand, sexy legs outstretched, wanting him to take in the full view. Tom did all that and more -- he practically soaked in the curvy Japanese beauty.

"Come on lover, get over here and get me out of this thing!" Hiromi cooed. "Time's a-wastin'!"

Tom didn't need to be told twice. He moved towards Hiromi, she stood up and their lips met. Hiromi loved a good kisser, it's why a great deal of her lovers were women, but Tom was no slouch in that department. He kissed her firmly, but warmly, his tongue didn't slurp, it probed and dueled with hers and aroused her passions. Her nipples stiffened under the PVC and she felt her pussy moisten underneath the tiny thong she wore. She needed a good hard fucking, it had been too long -- almost an entire week since a man had fucked her tight, naked pussy! She could never figure out why after every visit to the Club, her libido went into overdrive -- but she wasn't about to question it.

"Hang on lover; I'm a freak once I get going!" Hiromi promised as she undid the links that held the dress up. Wanting to keep it in nice shape, she placed it to the side and turned back to Tom, who was mesmerized by her curvy, golden beauty and long, tapered legs. She walked over to him again and kissed him hard, her hands on his neck, making his heart thump as her firm, big tits pressed against his chest. Tom was hot as furnace, but this aggressive little honey was calling the shots. She began kissing down his neck and unbuttoning his shirt, licking with each button she opened. Goosebumps began to appear on his skin, for a moment he was motionless, then he began to assist Hiromi with his undressing.

Hiromi had chosen very well. To her surprise, she found Tom had a nice body, lean and nicely-formed; he obviously took care of himself physically. His body was sleek and athletic looking, like a swimmer or a cyclists -- but when she looked down, she almost gulped. There, between his legs, was one of the biggest cocks she'd ever seen. It was almost like a tree trunk, she was fuckin' impressed. Her mouth watered as she brought her face to it and hefted his thick cock and meaty balls in her hand. It was a nice, juicy cock and she yearned to feel it inside her, but she wanted to suck it first, just to experience the sensation of a cock that big crossing her lips. She wrapped her hands around his body and braced herself as her mouth slipped around the thick shaft.

Tom groaned as the Japanese coed began sucking him off. He loved oral, the only thing that got him hotter than oral was watching his wife with another woman -- the thought of her and Hiromi together made his cock jump -- and he bet the little Asian slut ate pussy too, from the look she'd given his daughter. His family was very open about their sexuality, had Hiromi chosen Jakki, he'd have made sure they weren't disturbed. Hiromi's mouth was really going to town on his shaft, her lips weaving their magic all over his hardening rod.

"You've got a great cock!" Hiromi murmured as she sucked him off. She giggled as she thought how much her English had improved in the last year -- hot sex was a great motivator! Her tongue swirled around his big dick until he pulled away and beamed at her.

"My turn, please?" Tom said, wanting to taste Hiromi's body almost as much as he wanted to fuck her. He moved between her legs and kissed the almost-bald cunt and really began to work her over, licking her pussy, flattening his tongue and laving it over her twat, slurping, suckling her clit as she groaned and enjoying the trickles of pussy cream that flowed from her body. She smelled vaguely of Jasmine and Tom continued to lick her while she clutched his head and dreamed of more. She was so turned on by this clandestine little fuck, the thrill of fucking a stranger she barely knew while others were outside and perhaps they could be heard. Hiromi loved her new whorish persona, she loved being hot and fucky and now it was time to be fucked as well.

Hiromi moved her body on top of the prone Tom and slid her pussy down, down, down onto his cock and wriggled it deep inside her cunt. Every inch hurt a bit as it entered her body, she was aware of how thick he was, but the hurt was a wonderful reminder to her she was taking the biggest cock she'd ever known. She wished Ida could be here to see this -- the little black slut could lick her tits while she was fucking Tom -- perhaps another time? -- oh God, it felt so good, as his cock sank deeper inside her pussy.

Now Hiromi was fucking -- really fucking -- Tom's cock, taking it all in and moving her body around in tiny concentric circles, then rolling her hips back and forth to thrust him within her pussy. He didn't say much, but she could see the expression on his face and see in his green eyes how much he was grooving on her fucking. She loved being in control, being aggressive and now she raked her nails over his body, letting herself go, the freak coming out as her hair whipped from side to side. She whooped out her joy at being fucked so well, she just let her new, expensive tits bounce as her current fuckmate drilled her with his rod. Tom certainly knew what he was doing and he kept busy as he fucked her, his hands playing with her boobs as she rode him. Harder and harder, she wanted to really let go and Tom didn't disappoint, his cock almost had a mind of its own as he fucked her, his face slightly contorted as she took him on in a sexual free-for-all. She jumped off him and changed positions, now on all fours, her ass pointed up, she got the message across.

Tom moved in behind and really fucked her now -- he had a bit of control over how he was fucking Hiromi and while his cock drilled her, he got to play with those magnificent, golden globes of hers and watch her face just light up as she was being fucked. Hiromi seemed to be a woman very into her own sexuality, fine with him, he found that self-awareness was very arousing in a lover. He fucked her even harder and now she was becoming more vocal.

"Fuck me Tom baby, give it to this Japanese slut -- yeah, that's it loverman, fuck the piss out of my hot cunt, like that, yeahhh, just like that! It's so good, fucking my cunt, yeah, do it lover!" she howled, then spoke some words he didn't recognize and assumed were Japanese. " Chikushoo!" she moaned loudly. A few more words spilled out -- " Fakku!" and "Oh, I love anadarakenisuru!" and then Hiromi's body convulsed and she began to cum, spurring Tom to do likewise. He let his cum go and spray all over her gorgeous, round ass and fell back, exhausted.

They lay there for a while, in a sexual stupor, then Hiromi got dressed, re-donning the PVC dress. She didn't put on her panties, why not give a few folks a thrill, she giggled. "I love this dress, I'm glad I decided to buy it!" she smiled at Tom.

Tom said "Well, that was an unusual way to make a sale, but if you're happy, hey, the customer is always right!" He laughed. "By the way, we've also got a similar dress in white and I'd give you a good deal on it."

"Hmm -- let me think about it and maybe I'll come back tomorrow!" Hiromi smiled as she gathered up her purchases and went to the front counter. Jakki followed her father's instructions and rang everything through, Hiromi finding she likely had enough money left to buy the other PVC dress if she wanted. Hmm -- why not bring Ida in tomorrow and model it for her. She looked over at Jakki, who was quite sexy and was also scoping her out, just as her father had.

"Are you working tomorrow?" Hiromi asked Jakki, who nodded. Hiromi took the girl's hand and looked into green eyes that were much like Tom's.

"Great -- I'll be in tomorrow with a friend, I hope we can count on you to give us the same kind of attentive service your father provided!" Hiromi said as she left both the store and a grinning Jakki behind her, holding one of the Club's cards in her hands.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers