The Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylla caught a glimpse of a shockingly impressive body hidden within before the realization struck her that the 15 seconds were already ticking. She steeled herself to resist anything that could possibly occur. There was no getting off of Batman at this point, which was unfortunate, since attempting to hold herself up while defending The Watcher's attack would make it far more difficult to resist. So she sat down, allowing Batman's impressively large cock to enter her fully, and braced her knees against his solid torso. She looked into his eyes as their fingers intertwined.

Sylla's body was covered with a sheen of sweat from her night's many exertions. The Watcher's skin, by contrast, was dry and warm. Sylla took a slow, shuddering breath as she felt first the swell of a firm breast press against her left shoulder and then the tight muscles of The Watcher's bare stomach make contact with her side. Not looking almost made it worse. The mere effect of their skin touching was causing Sylla more difficulty than she would have guessed possible.

With her left hand, Candace cupped Sylla's right breast, the nipple falling naturally between the thumb and forefinger of her small hand. The fingers of her right hand brushed lightly over Sylla's ass before tracing a rapid line up her spine and finally curling into a fist around Sylla's hair. Sylla whimpered, high-pitched and unbidden.

The warm breath against her ear was the only warning Sylla had for what came next.

The tip of Candace's tongue poked into her ear, followed by a whispered command. "Cum. Now."

So many things happened at once that Sylla was unable to process them individually. Candace's left hand slid away from Sylla's breast, down the length of her body toward her pussy. Candace's lips traveled along Sylla's neck and chest, her tongue and teeth nearly imperceptibly brushing against Sylla's left breast on their way to her nipple. With a degree of synchronicity that the Twins could only have dreamed of, Candace pulled downwards on Sylla's hair, forcing her head back sharply, took Sylla's nipple into her mouth and sucked, bit, and twisted, and rubbed Sylla's clit furiously between two fingers.

Sylla's scream rang through the arena. Every nerve in her body was exploding with pleasure simultaneously. Resistance was not possible. There was no denying the orgasm that raged through her body at Candace's command. Sylla couldn't breath. Couldn't think. Her heart couldn't beat. Sylla was experiencing the pinnacle of human pleasure. No sensation could ever be so intense. She was going to spend the rest of her life screaming in pleasure.

Then her angel exploded inside of her and shattered her universe.

Sylla awoke slowly, clawing her way back to consciousness. Blackness gradually resolved itself into shapes. She was sprawled atop the angel, blood pounding in her ears. With shaking hands, she forced herself back to a kneeling position. Batman was in no better shape, his chest heaving and body quivering from the force of his own orgasm. The Watcher stood a pace away, her robe neatly closed and large glasses magnifying her eyes. Her pet angel stood a step behind her, grinning lewdly at Sylla.

"I'm. Not. Done. Yet." Sylla managed between gasping breaths. To her own surprise, she wasn't. As she recovered, her sexual hunger awoke within her, insatiable and more demanding than ever before. "Ready for Round 2?"

Candace reached back and wrapped her fingers around the still-erect penis of her angel. "Not tonight," she replied. "It's time for lesson #1. You Can't Always Win."

Sylla looked over the angel Candace was offering and laughed. He was only a few inches over five feet tall with a lean and hungry look about him. His hair was disheveled, he was unshaven, and his teeth were crooked. Though clearly in excellent physical shape, he appeared to be on the wrong side of forty years of age. "That little thing? He won't last 5 minutes." Sylla said dismissively. "Anyway, I have my own angel. And he has more than earned his reward tonight." Sylla smiled down at Batman, but found that her dark knight was in no condition to be rewarded.

"He is finished. You have found Leliel's failing," Candace said. "You will find Sariel far more capable." Sariel licked his lips hungrily and began shifting his weight from foot to foot, fixing Sylla with a look that was equal parts amusement, contempt, lust, and condescension. "Leave us, Leliel."

Candace took Sylla by the arm and helped her stand. Sylla's legs wobbled dangerously and she braced herself against the smaller woman. Batman rolled off the couch and took a single step before his own legs gave out and he fell into a crouch. "Assist Leliel to the lounge," she ordered a pair of nearby angels who moved to assist. Batman stood defiantly and strode from the arena before the angels could reach him. That's my dark knight, Sylla smiled to herself.

She turned to face Candace. "So this is to be my lesson? A small man hyped up on Viagra and coke?"

"All of our angels are rigorously tested against illegal substances. There could be negative reactions," Candace answered matter-of-factly. "As for Viagra...Sariel, lose your erection."

Sylla watched with amusement which turned to astonishment as Sariel squinted his eyes shut in concentration and within moments stood before her, completely flaccid. "Become erect," Candace ordered.

Sariel didn't even have to concentrate this time. His eyes flicked downwards to stare at Sylla's dripping bush and his cock immediately sprang to full attention. At least one part of him isn't tiny, Sylla admitted even as she felt herself begin to despise the angel. "So be it," she whispered to Candace, her eyes locked upon Sariel.

"Sariel, defeat Sylla," Candace ordered.

Sariel's feral grin widened and he leapt forward at Sylla who took a step backwards, raising her hands in defense. Sariel side-stepped, brushing her outstretched hands away with his left hand, and gripped her by the back of the neck with his right. "Time for your first defeat, luv," Sariel taunted in a strong British accent. Taking another quick step to Sylla's side, he slung her forcefully towards the stage by the neck.

Sylla used the momentum to propel herself onto the stage and completed a full roll and twist ending up on her knees facing the angel, ready for battle. Impossibly, Sariel had already vaulted onto the stage behind her and closed the distance. Instinctively, Sylla raised her hands to block. With a look of disgust, Sariel shoved hard against them, causing Sylla to sprawl onto her back. In an instant he was on her. And in her.

There was no foreplay with Sariel. No games. No sweet kisses. Sariel's style was brutal and purely physical. Every thrust of his cock was hard and deep. He did not caress. He pinched. He did not lick. He bit to the point of pain. But there was undeniable pleasure in Sariel's sexual onslaught. Sylla had always been very physical herself and could respect his abilities. She found herself slipping into Sariel's mindset.

"You think you can out-fuck me, you little bastard?" Sylla whispered, as she raked her nails down the corded muscles of Sariel's back. She gripped his ass tightly and began to push her hips upwards to meet his every thrust. "How long do you think you can keep this up, old man?"

Sariel's grin never faltered. He turned his head slightly to the side as though studying an interesting specimen of insect. His pace and intensity began to increase bit by bit. Sylla struggled to keep up. Finally, she was unable to meet the speed of his thrusts and merely clutched his body for support. Sariel barked out a laugh. "In point of fact, luv, I can out-fuck you. And I can keep this up long after you pass out."

Sylla's eyes narrowed and she glared up at him. "Bring it," she hissed between clenched teeth.

Their battle raged on. Sylla had no way of gauging the passage of time, but the man atop her had been pounding away for an unnatural length of time. It felt like half an hour already. Sweat dripped from his brow onto her chest, but he showed no signs of slowing. Sylla looked around the arena but could see nothing in the darkness but Candace, watching expressionlessly from a stage-side couch. It was time to take action.

Summoning all of her considerable strength, Sylla wrapped her arms and legs tightly about the angel's thin body and rolled as hard as she could, until she had the man beneath her. It was Sylla's turn to grin as she began her expert dance. There was no position from which Sylla was so dangerous as this one. She dug her fingers into the angel's ribs and began to ride him, hard and fast. Normally, she would ease into it, starting slowly and sensuously. But this was war.

Sylla rode the angel furiously. His lip curled into a snarl as he gripped her hips and attempted, futilely, to control her thrusts. She threw a defiant look towards Candace. You see? she thought. Not even your pet angel from the higher levels can handle me. Her confidence swelling, she turned her full attention to defeating the angel.

The man's resistance was like nothing Sylla had ever encountered before. However long he had been on top of her, it was at least twice as long before she began to feel herself get the better of him. She was stretched out low over his body, sliding her breasts over his face with every long, endless thrust of her vagina onto his cock. His breathing finally became irregular. Then he began to attempt to roll Sylla off of himself, but she held him down, riding him with every ounce of passion she had.

When she felt him pass the point of no return, she quickly disengaged, kneeling beside him, her face lit up with a victorious smile. "Unwor-"

Her words were cut off as Sariel viciously shoved her onto her back and knelt between her legs. "Think you're too good for my cum, do ya?" he snarled at her, clutching his cock in his hand. "You can wear it this time, then." A long jet of white semen shot from his cock and landed in a line trailing up her stomach and across her right breast. Immediately, he was back inside of her, thrusting with all the vigor and intensity as he had started with. "Next time, I'll shoot it in your twat. Then your mouth." He grinned down at her. "If you last that long," he added contemptuously.

Sylla was paralyzed with fury at the angel's insult. At the same time, in the back of her mind, she was analyzing. Not a bad ejaculation, she judged. And not surprising that such a high-ranked angel would remain hard briefly after cumming. But his erection will fade and I will give him no help in regaining it.

Sylla relaxed and let the angel get it out of his system. To her growing surprise, he appeared to be backing up his threat. His cock remained rock hard inside of her. His intensity...his lust, she corrected herself, showed no sign of abating.

The angel made good on the first of his promises, cumming deep inside of her after pounding away endlessly. Afterwards, Sylla rode his still-hard cock with wild abandon until she tore yet another orgasm from him. This time, she took her revenge, forcing him to cum on own stomach by pulling off at the last moment and trapping his cock beneath her body. Though there was very little semen left inside of him by this point.

In retaliation, the angel took her roughly from behind, slamming his hips against her ass harder and faster than she had ever experienced in her life, even against Samael. But she never came, no matter how he took her. She wouldn't give him or Candace the satisfaction of even that small victory. And so they battled, on and on, switching positions only rarely. Neither willing to show the slightest sign of giving in.

"That's enough," Candace said loudly. Instantly, Sariel pulled out and scampered to his position standing just behind her, covered in sweat and breathing heavily, but wearing his trademark insolent grin and erection. Sylla sat up slowly and blinked, surprised to find Annie standing next to the stage.

Candace turned and walked into the darkness, her angel trailing behind her. "Still undefeated!" Sylla called after her.

"And yet, you didn't win," Candace returned, never looking back.

Sylla took a deep breath and climbed unsteadily from the stage with help from Annie, who wrapped a robe around her. She felt like she had run a triathlon. Twice. Her legs could not support her and Annie helped her limp slowly down the long hallway to the parking garage. "I'm surprised you're still here," Sylla observed.

"Still here?!?" Annie exclaimed. "It's 4 AM. I was home and in bed three hours ago. Candace called me to come pick you up." She shook her head in wonder. "Let's get you home."