The Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to tell you about Monique, Sylla. I need you to understand how much danger you are truly in." I paused, considering how to proceed. "What have you heard about her?"

Sylla shrugged a shoulder and frowned. "Annie told me a little about it. About how Tamika defeated her. I didn't think much of it, to be honest. Annie is a bit...melodramatic. And you can't really make someone orgasm until they....lose their mind, or whatever." She looked at me, confusion and concern in her eyes. "That's not really possible, is it?"

I'd studied the video of Tamika and Monique's challenge. Tamika had been in control from the very beginning, using an arsenal of sexual devices on Monique as the beautiful French girl writhed and moaned and came endlessly. When Monique's energy flagged, Tamika had bound her in a standing position, hanging the girl by her arms before continuing her sexual attack. Monique refused to admit defeat. And Tamika didn't stop until hours after Monique had lost the ability to give up.

I had also studied the CAT scans of Monique's brain afterwards. She had suffered no less than 17 individual seizures during her traumatic abuse at the relentless hands of Tamika. The damage was irreversible.

I didn't soften the facts for Sylla. She needed to know what she was getting into. She needed to be prepared for what lay ahead. But I didn't tell her everything. I didn't tell her about the traces of entactogenic psychogenic drugs (including derivatives of LSD and MDMA) and other unidentified synthetic hormones in Monique's system.

Sylla listened in silence.

"Tamika is certifiably insane, but she only represents one type of danger," I told Sylla. "She's one of those rare naturals, like you. And the other Members see you as a threat. Particularly the Coven. And they are far more dangerous."

"Wait a second," Sylla interrupted. "Candace called me a natural, too. I thought she was talking about my..." Our eyes dipped down to the swell of her breasts. Mine might have lingered a bit longer.

I shook my head. "You're a natural because all of your sexual ability comes to you naturally. That you are capable of competing with these women is, to be honest, astounding."

"A natural as opposed to what?" Sylla asked, confused. "The other Members are the product of a government-funded super soldier program gone wrong?"

I barked a laugh and shook my head. I had never before encountered a woman who could match me for pop culture references. "As opposed to learned or practiced," I explained. "What do you do for a living?" I asked. I knew the answer, of course. I had a file on Sylla as thick as a George RR Martin novel.

Sylla arched an eyebrow, taken aback by my question. "I'm a professional assistant. A glorified secretary. An office worker. Just a normal job. What does that have to do with anything?"

"Because most of the Members don't have normal jobs," I explained. "Remember Kara? The woman who lost the Challenge at the Gathering to Michelle? She developed a revolutionary surgical technique for performing kidney transplants. Raine is a federal judge. Claire, the leader of the Cabal, is the owner of the fourth largest pharmaceutical company on the planet. She's worth billions. Barbie is something of a rock star in the world of theoretical mathematics. Candace works so high up in the federal government that her identity is classified. And Annie? She doesn't just run the Club's website. She was one of the most infamous black hat computer hackers in the world."

"Little Annie is a hacker?" Sylla asked, incredulous.

"She's retired now. But it's estimated she made hundreds of millions from compromising networks and holding their data hostage. The only reason she's not rotting in a federal penitentiary is that The Club has a lawyer who makes Keyser Soze's look like a drunk paralegal. What all these women have in common is that they are very talented, very powerful, and they always get what they want. When people like these reach the pinnacle of their trade, they turn their attention to something new. These women chose sex. And through study, training, and sheer force of will, they have become the very best in the world."

"If you're trying to make me feel like an underachiever, it's working," Sylla grumbled, folding her arms across her chest.

"On the contrary. The reason they fear you is that you've achieved membership into their exclusive club solely on the strength of your natural ability. Imagine what you'll be capable of when you know what they know."

Sylla's eyes took on a faraway look and I saw her shudder slightly. I knew she was thinking of how Candace had made her orgasm, so powerfully and so effortlessly, with little more than a whisper and a touch. And in mere seconds, too. Sylla looked at me hungrily and moved towards me in the water. The Jaws theme played ominously in my head.

I felt like an injured seal, paralyzed by her approach. Her hands were wrapped around my shaft before I could react, looking into my eyes with a predatory gleam. My cock, which had hardly softened for a moment in her presence, swelled in her hand. "I'm going to take them all down," she whispered as she climbed atop my lap and straddled my legs. "Every. Last. Fucking. One of them." She punctuated her last sentence by sitting fully onto my cock.

There are a lot of myths about having sex in the water. Many people who try it find it unsatisfying at best because they don't use a lubricant. It's counter-intuitive that you would need something extra to keep things slick and wet while submerged in a pool or tub, but water is a very poor lubricant, in fact. Sex in the water can be uncomfortable and even downright painful because the water washes away a woman's natural wetness.

The water didn't stand a chance against Sylla. And neither did I. As she began to ride me, I closed my eyes and clenched my hands into fists, summoning every ounce of willpower I could muster. From the look in her eyes, I would need it. She rode me furiously, her passion flowing over me like a tidal wave. It was all I could do to clutch her tightly and hope to ride out the storm.

The churning water was lapping over the sides of the hot tub as she raised and lowered her body along the entire length of my cock. Her arms were wrapped around my neck and her teeth were buried in the long tendon connecting my neck and shoulder. She bit just hard enough to make me want to bite back. My libido swelled and I opened my eyes, showing Sylla my own hunger. I placed my hands on her sides and began to take control.

I raised her body until her left nipple slipped between my teeth. I bit down and she cried out in pleasure. I pulled her weightless body down onto my cock and she uttered a low moan as she exhaled deeply. Her fingers twined through my hair and she whispered encouragement in my ear. I switched to her other nipple, sucking and biting greedily. In the back of my mind, I wondered when the water would interfere with our sex, but Sylla remained as wet as when we had begun. Her moans grew louder.

"Yes, fuck me," she murmured into my ear between moans. "Fuck me with that hard cock." She gripped my head between her hands and forced me to look into her eyes. "Give me everything you have. Everything."

I'm a strong, fit guy. I can't bench press a car or anything, but after a lifetime of sports and training, I am capable of some pretty respectable feats of athleticism. Add to the fact that we were mostly submerged in water, rendering Sylla's body all but weightless, she really didn't stand a chance against me.

I lifted Sylla off of me, spun her around, and sat her back down onto my cock before she could utter another word. She turned her head and grinned back at me, but only for a moment. I gripped her wrists in my hands and pinned them to her sides, my fingers curling about her waist, and began to fuck her, hard and fast. I didn't thrust my hips up into her. Rather, I forced her entire body back and forth through the water. Her eyes slipped closed and her lips parted. Sylla had no control of herself. With her wrists pinned, she could not support herself in any way. Neither could she touch the bottom with her feet. Her entire body was suspended in the water, being thrashed against my cock.

"Oh, God, yes!!!" Sylla screamed.

I could feel Sylla's desire to regain control. She wasn't used to being bent to someone else's will. She began twisting her arms, attempting to break my grip so that she could brace herself in any way possible. I shifted my position so that I was standing crouched in the center of the jacuzzi. I bent Sylla's body forward until she was forced to tilt her head back to remain above the surface of the water. Her legs were splayed outward to either side of me, kicking futilely. She was now completely at my mercy. I started fucking her again, only this time, as I was standing, I could thrust forward to meet her body every time I pulled her back against myself.

I was intoxicated by the power I held over her. The most desirable woman I had ever known, not to mention the most sexually powerful, and I was in control. Absolute, complete control. All at once I stopped, the head of my cock pressed against Sylla's always wet pussy. She craned her neck to look back at me. As soon as our eyes met, I slammed my cock deep into her. Her wordless scream of ecstasy was the most erotic sound I had ever heard in my life.

I began to toy with her. I changed tempo and intensity any time she showed signs of finding the rhythm. Her moans grew increasingly desperate. I held her still with only the head of cock penetrating her until she began to thrash in the water, attempting to force herself backwards onto me. Only then did I slide myself inside of her again with excruciating slowness. Her entire body shuddered as I entered her and she let out a choked, sob-like groan of pleasure.

My confidence reached a climax. I began to thrust into her harder and faster than ever before. The muscles in my arms burned as I slammed her body back and forth. Sylla offered no struggle, she had fully accepted my control. "Cum for me, Sylla," I demanded, my voice hard with command. She looked back at me, lust written across her face. "Cum on my cock now!" I shouted thrusting into her with every ounce of energy I had remaining.

Sylla stared back at me for a long moment as my eyes bored into her. Slowly, a mischievous grin spread across her face even as I gave her everything I had.

"Not bad," Sylla observed calmly, and my pace began to slacken as I sensed that perhaps my control had not been quite so complete as I had supposed. "Truly," she reassured me. "That was better than I had expected. I see now what I have to work with."

My mouth hung open in surprise. My body, acting on it's own accord, had settled into a slow, steady pace. I was still holding Sylla in such a way that she was completely within my physical power, but it no longer felt like I was in control.

"But, I think it is going to beyouwho cums forme," she informed me.

Sylla legs entwined about my own and squeezed my hips between her strong thighs. Her feet curled upwards and pressed into the small of my back. Her hands twisted inside of mine, and then she was gripping my wrists, but instead of pulling my hands away from her sides, she used them to brace herself. With a core strength I would not have believed possible, she began to thrust her body back against my cock, dictating her own pace, all the while holding her head above the water. What a fool, I chided myself, to have believed even for a moment that I had been in control of this extraordinary woman.

Sylla looked over her shoulder at me as I struggled to regain some semblance of control. I was still holding her body in the center of the hot tub. She had no base against which to fight my will other than my own body, but she used it expertly. I made a valiant effort to increase my pace until she couldn't keep up, but Sylla simply grinned at me and increased her own pace until I felt the last of my confidence slip away. And just like that, I was on the defensive, concentrating my every effort on fighting down the swelling orgasm that was raging up inside of me.

I looked into Sylla's eyes and saw insatiable confidence. I averted my eyes to her body. It was a study in lithe perfection. Every smooth muscle worked towards driving me over the edge. With every thrust, water sluiced off her back and shoulders. I closed my eyes, but it was no use. Without sight, my other senses compensated. Sylla's moans rang in my ears. Her pussy, hotter and wetter than when she had first mounted me, gripped my cock tightly. With a gasp, I disengaged, right on the verge of orgasm. I stood shivering, trying to fight it down.

"Good," Sylla whispered as she stood and pressed her body against mine. She took my cock in her hand and I inhaled sharply. My defenses were shattered. I watched, helpless to resist, as Sylla forced me to sit on the rim of the hot tub with my feet dangling into the water. Sylla knelt between my legs and stroked my cock slowly in her hand. "I've been wanting to do this since the Gathering," she told me, looking up into my eyes. "I'm sorry we were interrupted before I could give you your reward."

She lowered her mouth onto my cock and I loosed a loud, inhuman exclamation. I gripped the lip of the pool so tightly I could feel pieces of concrete crumbling beneath my fingertips. As I watched, Sylla's took my entire cock into her mouth. I felt myself press against the back of her throat before she slowly pulled back. Looking up at me, she smiled sweetly. "You don't have to try to resist," she teased. "It won't work anyway."

She attacked my cock with a predatory hunger, pumping it with one hand while bathing the head with her tongue. I could have exploded right then. It took everything I had not to. But Sylla had reawakened my pride with that last taunt. One of the few sexual abilities I have that I would pit against any other Ruler in The Club is my ability to withstand a blow job. It was, in some ways, my secret weapon. Most women consider it to be their unstoppable finishing move, but I can resist it indefinitely.

I gathered Sylla's wet hair between my hands and closed my eyes, focusing my concentration. I detached a piece of my mind, using a technique I had learned years ago in training. I was still completely aware of what Sylla was doing to me. I could still feel and enjoy it. And I was enjoying it immensely. But just enough of my consciousness was floating separate that I could withstand it.

For several minutes I watched Sylla suck my cock with expert ability. I massaged her neck and shoulders and squeezed her body between my legs as she switched from one technique and style to another, working to send me over the edge, but as incredible as she was, I was able to take it. "What was that you said about not being able to resist?" I asked, a hint of chiding confidence creeping back into my voice.

Whatever reaction I expected from Sylla, I didn't get it. She didn't reply. She didn't stop what she was doing. She showed no sign of frustration. She merely rolled her eyes and continued.

I almost didn't see her left hand disappear beneath the water. Below the bubbling, churning surface, I could see nothing, but I knew exactly where her hand was going. In my mind's eye, I saw her finger slipping inside of her wet pussy. My cock was in her mouth, so I both felt and heard her moan. I moaned with her. She began to writhe her body gently from side to side in the water and I shifted my own body unconsciously.

Sylla didn't stop sucking my cock. She didn't slow down or show any sign of distraction. She was like two completely separate people in one body. One of them pleasing me, the other pleasing herself. And she was pleasing us both fully, completely. Her moans grew louder and more frantic. Her arm moved faster and faster and I could perfectly picture in my mind how she was slipping two fingers into her pussy while rubbing her thumb along her clit with every motion.

I could feel her orgasm as though I were inside of her, part of her. I felt it with every fiber of my body and soul. And I felt it most strongly in that detached portion of my mind that had been my only defense.

I tried to warn her of what was coming. Tried to push her away. But in the fit of her own climax, she had taken me deep into her throat and could not be denied.

To say that I exploded into Sylla's mouth would be the understatement of the century. My orgasm was like every orgasm I ever had in my life, compressed into a singularity, now bursting forth with a raw fury that could never be matched. When the first hot jet of semen shot into Sylla's throat, her climax intensified a hundredfold. She thrashed in the water, fingering herself manically and screaming wordlessly around my cock. I ejaculated again and again, shouting her name, until my voice was raw and every last ounce of my energy spent.

I sat swaying, dazed, as Sylla stood in the water, smiling warmly at me. "That was fantastic, Adam. Thank you," she said, smacking her lips and planting a chaste kiss on the corner of my mouth. She climbed out of the water and began walking towards our piles of clothing.

"Your training begins tomorrow. Be at my place at 8," she called over her shoulder as I collapsed onto my back.

[Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading. I hope you have enjoyed the story so far. There is much more to come. I greatly appreciate your feedback and comments. Please rate this story below and leave me a message either through the comments or by contacting me directly. -SG]

12