The Club Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As David eyes focused on her sexy, naked bottom directly in front of his face, he reached up and spent a few moments admiring her, using his hands to rub and squeeze the flesh of her bottom, occasionally running them down to caress the backs of her thighs. However, after enjoying the feel of her lower body with his hands this way, he eventually moved his head forward, placing his face between the cheeks of her ass, finally getting a taste of her wet, youthful pussy.

Feeling his tongue brushing over her swollen labia caused goose bumps to rise on her skin. As her hands gripped the edge of the cabinet, her head leaned back as she closed her eyes, a soft pleasing grunt escaping from deep within. Hearing and feeling her reaction to him as she started to softly moan, he moved his tongue rapidly back and forth, attempting to please her with his mouth every way he could.

As David continued to hold the cheeks of her ass, he soon moved his head up slightly which caused a sudden, deep gasp to escape from her. However, a second after she gasped, her eyes opened widely as her mouth fell open, an intense look of surprise showing on her face. I smiled when I realized what David had done, for the first time in her life she was experiencing a man's tongue dancing over the sensitive tissue of her anus. As he continued to please her in this way, she soon started to moan loudly, her body moving in various directions as she became lost in the unusual yet intense pleasure he was giving to her.

Emily writhed with delight from this new experience for a couple minutes until David suddenly stopped, a look of intense desire on his face. As he ran his hands up Emily's body while standing, her moans settled down as he grabbed her hand, following him out of the bathroom. When he reached his oak desk, he removed all the material on top of it with his arm, letting the clutter crash to the floor. Then, as soon as the desk was clear, he guided her to it, lifted her off the floor and gently moved her to where she now lay flat on her back.

As she lay there with a hungry look on her face, David moved to the edge of the desk down by her legs. Reaching up and grabbing her thighs, he pulled her down until her bottom was just at the edge of the desk. Then, as she bent her knees and spread her legs open widely for him, he sat on one knee and buried his mouth into her pussy for the second time.

As David savored the sweetness of her pussy while listening to her exquisite moaning return, he began to remove his clothes. As he undressed himself, Emily reached down with her hands, holding his head to her, her body telling him not to stop. When finished maneuvering off all his clothes, he reached up to spread her labia apart, looking up to her with his eyes as he focused his tongue on her clit. It only took a minute of this until Emily arched her back, squeezing his head with her thighs as she screamed out as another orgasm tore into her body.

As Emily's body shook, her nipples turned hard, her face flushing red just before her chest began to rise with deep breaths to help her recover. David looked down at her as he stood, seeing a glazed look on her face caused by the increasing intensity of her orgasms. As he watched her breath, her legs still spread in front of him, he began to stroke his erection. He had an intense look of longing on his face as he masturbated, waiting for her to fully recover, waiting for her permission to fuck her.

As her senses returned, she saw him standing. Looking directly at his eight-inch cock ready for her in his hand, she watched him stroke it a few seconds before lustfully saying to him, "Is that for me?"

David grinned when he heard her. As he watched her reach up and began to play with her nipples, her legs still spread open for him, he said with a shaking voice, "It's all yours if you want it!!"

"Yeah!! I want it!!" She said with pure desire in her voice.

Now with a serious look on his face, David stepped closer to her just before he pulled her slightly over the edge of the desk so he could have easier access to her. As he looked down at the light reflecting of her soaking wet pussy, he brushed a finger over her vagina. Wet with her juices, he rubbed the finger over his penis just before he lined the head of his cock to the opening of her body. Then, with one firm thrust, I watched his cock disappear past the swollen lips of her pussy.

As she did when she felt Steve slide inside her not to long ago, her mouth fell open when she felt the instant pleasure caused by being filled. For David, when he felt the tightness and warmth of her pussy, he didn't move for a brief moment to fully enjoy the pleasure a man feel's the first time he penetrates a women. However, it wasn't long until he grabbed a hold of her legs and started to use deep, intense thrusts in and out of her body.

As they looked into each other's faces, their bodies made a slapping noise as his body slammed into hers. As Emily started to moan, fully enjoying the sensation of his penis sliding in and out of her, she continued to pinch her nipples, looking between his face and where his cock was sliding deep inside her. With their bodies connected, the intensity of their fucking was constant and building.

David continued to watch his cock move inside her, admiring the view of her lips as they gripped the shaft of his penis, occasionally looking up to see her fingers tugging on her nipples, a lustful look on her face as she moaned. Excited by this, he eventually moved a hand to grip her ankle, bringing her foot to his mouth so he could suck on her little toes. As she felt him to this, she moaned even deeper from the added stimulation.

After fucking her in this position for several minutes, David looked down at her and said, "I want to do you from behind!!"

Emily simply shook her head in the affirmative. Seeing this, David stopped his thrusts and pulled his cock out of her body. As he stood away from her, his penis glistened with her juices. He then helped Emily off the desk and turned her back towards himself, standing close behind her. Knowing instinctively that he wanted to do her as they stood, Emily bent forward as she braced herself using the desk. With her beautiful bottom sticking out once again, he quickly made sure his penis was wet with his saliva before bending down slightly so he could place himself back inside her.

Feeling the heat of his cock slide back into her pussy, Emily moaned deeply as she gripped the desk. Then, as he began to fuck her from behind, she pushed herself back into each incoming thrust. Over the next few minutes, their pleasure continued to build. As I watched, David occasionally reached around and squeezed her breasts, occasionally reached up to tug her head back while gripping her hair causing her to gasp from his erotic aggression. At one point, Emily leaned back as he leaned forward into her, their faces turning into each other as they kissed each other deeply, their tongues dancing as both felt his cock slide deeply into her body.

In time though, David started to have a look on his face that showed he wasn't going to be able to last much longer. Feeling this, he grabbed Emily's right leg and she allowed him to place it over the desk. As he moved a little to her side, he began to use long yet rapid strokes in and out of her pussy, the new position allowing him to get maximum depth.

Feeling his deep penetration, Emily's face started to turn red as she began to almost scream from the sensations she was feeling. Her eyes closed tightly as she held onto the desk for support, her body rocking back and forth with each inward thrust. As he held her tightly, David looked down to watch his cock slide in and out of her pussy. As his excitement was nearing its peak, he rammed his tool in and out of her almost violently.

Suddenly, with her voice cracking, Emily yelled out, "I'm gonna cum again!!"

"Yeah!! Do it, baby!!" David said, aloud.

With that said, Emily grimaced as she pushed down hard onto his cock. Feeling the head of his penis rubbing against her cervix pushed her over the edge. As the vessels in her neck popped out, her eyes rolled back as her face turned deep red--the orgasm hitting her exceptionally deep. As she came, she grinded herself into him as she grunted deeply. I had never seen her cum like this before.

As he enjoyed feeling her cum on his penis, he could feel her juices flow out of her pussy, literally feeling it condense over the skin of his scrotum before dripping to the floor. When he knew the peak of her orgasm was finished, he began to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy once again.

Still recovering, Emily said, "I want you to cum, too!!"

Grunting in response, David quickly said, "I'm almost there!!"

As he continued fucking her hard, his high arousal made him say, "Is there anyplace you want me to cum?"

Still enjoying the feel of his hardness inside her, she looked into his eyes and said with conviction, "You can cum any where you want!!"

Grunting again, he pushed deeply into her, a look of concentration on his face as he focused on the sensations every inch of his penis felt inside her. With his hormones at a peak, he lost all concern about being crude, saying to her, "I want to come all over your tits!!"

Immediately, she said, "Just tell me when!!"

As he continued to focus on the sensations of her warm pussy, he reached down and took hold of her right leg, adjusting both of them so that they now faced each other, her leg curled around his arm as he held her, thrusting his cock inside her as he focused on the pleasure on her face. He continued to fuck her where she stood, holding her for another minute as sweat trickled down the side of his face. As she held onto him for support, still enjoying him sliding deep inside her, she smiled when she heard him say, "You're about to make me cum!"

With a few more short yet blessing strokes inside her, David suddenly pulled his cock out of her and started to jerk on his tool. As Emily looked at his face, she saw he was about to cum and immediately squatted down slightly, supporting herself as she bent her elbows behind her, resting them on the surface of the desk. With her legs spread lewdly apart, she looked up to him with a lustful look on her face that was enough to put him over the edge all on its own.

Looking at her, he drew in a deep breath just as he started to cum. Grunting when the orgasm hit, he stroked on his cock vigorously as a copious amount of semen shot forcibly out of his penis, large strands of cum splashing all over Emily's breasts. Feeling his warm seed hitting her, she gasped aloud as she giggled. It was obvious from the look on her face that she thoroughly enjoyed the kinkiness of him cumming on her.

When he finished, his body twitched slightly as he continued to jerk on his cock. He looked like he was trying to bring out every last bit of intense pleasure one feels when they cum. As he breathed deeply to recover, he leaned down slightly and began to rub the large head of his cock over her breasts, playfully rubbing his cum into her skin.

They both enjoyed this intimate touch between themselves a few moments as they looked at each other. As David eventually stood straight, Emily showed him her true appreciation for their sexual encounter when she grabbed a hold of his softening penis and kissed it.

Smiling as she did this, he offered her his hand and pulled her up, kissing her briefly on the lips when she stood. As he smiled broadly, he said simply, "Thank you!!"

"Thank you!!" Emily replied in a tone trying to convey that she was the one more thankful.

As David sat hard in his leather chair, recovering from the heated sex, he watched as Emily walked back into the bathroom to take another brief shower. As she bathed, I talked with him and listened to him tell me how lucky I was to have such a woman. Then, he gave me a card with his private number so that Emily and I could have free admission and VIP treatment the next time we came back to his club.

After about 15 minutes, Emily walked back out of the bathroom now fully clothed. As David stood, still naked, they thanked each other once again before both leaned forward and kissed each other's cheek. Then, as they said their goodbyes with hopes of seeing each other again in the very near future, Emily and I left his office, walking back to the main room of the club.

As we moved through the hallways back to where the bar and dance area was, we both were surprised when we both turned a corner and literally bumped into Jim. With a surprised look on his face as well he said, looking at Emily, "I was just looking for you! I just wanted to make sure everything was okay!!"

As Emily looked up into his eyes, she smiled. It was obvious from the look on her face that she was thinking back on that first time they had sex. I was easy to see the way they looked at each other that despite the fact it had been months since they saw each other, the sexual tension between them was still there. After a brief moment of recollection, she said, "We're okay! Just got a little side-tracked!!"

As he watched her grin, Jim knew instantly what 'side-tracked' meant. Smiling himself, he said, "Oh!! I don't know if I should be happy for you, or jealous!" After pausing a few seconds, he continued, "I was hoping I would maybe get a chance to hook-up with you again!!"

Emily grinned when she knew that he wanted to play with her, taking it as a huge compliment. However, Emily showed a trait of hers that I loved. Not wanting to mince words, telling him with absolute honesty how she felt, she said to him, "I'm sorry! I would love to play with you too, but I'm too sore right now!!"

As a mild look of disappointment immediately fell over his face, Emily quickly followed up with something that perked him back up just as fast, "I'll give you a blowjob if you want one, though?"

Surprised by her boldness, Jim fought off a huge grin. As he looked at her, he said, "You don't have to do that if you don't really want to!!"

Emily looked directly at him. With a somewhat serious look on her face, she said, "I wouldn't have offered if I didn't want to!!"

With that said, Emily grabbed a hold of his hand and proceeded to guide him down the hallway. As I followed, she led us to the first door she came to and turned the handle. As the door opened, we all smiled as we discovered that the room was actually a large, walk-in supply room. With plenty of space for the three of us, we all walked into the room and closed the door behind us.

When she reached the center of the room, Emily turned to face Jim just before moving down, sitting on her knees. Reaching up to him, she began to unbuckle his belt while looking up to his face, telling him to remove his shirt. As he followed her command, she quickly finished loosening his shorts and pulled them down over his thighs, causing his semi erect, nine-inch penis to pop free.

As he stepped out of his shorts, Emily reached up and took hold of his monster cock with her small hand. Looking up and smiling, she began to gently stroke his penis, feeling it rapidly grow from her stimulation. She continued to play with him this way a few moments until it finally became fully erect. Then, as he looked into her eyes with a hungry look on his face, Emily leaned forward and started to tease him by flicking her tongue over the purple head of his penis.

As she looked up to him, she began to run her tongue up and down the shaft of penis. She continued to tease him this way with her tongue, using her hand to stroke him simultaneously for a minute or two until she sensed he wanted more. Feeling this, she eventually rewarded his patience when she brought her head back, directing his cock deep into her mouth.

When he felt his penis slide past her lips, Jim leaned his head back briefly and moaned. Then, with her right hand wrapped around the base of his erection while the other rested against his thigh, she started to move her head back and forth, letting his manhood slide in and out of her mouth.

For the next five minutes, Emily's mouth worked hungrily on his cock in various ways. She sucked on the head of his penis as her hand ran up and down the length of his shaft. She'd run her tongue over the sensitive underside of his penis just before rubbing his cock over her face. She would move her head forward to bring him as deeply into her mouth as she could, her tongue massaging the underside of his tool.

It was when she attempted to deep throat him when Jim reached down and gently held the back of her head with his hand. As he watched his cock slide past her lips, he soon established a continuous rhythm, his breathing becoming deeper.

Over the next few minutes, his pace began to build as he fucked her mouth, the occasional moan heard from them both. Eventually, as his breathing increased even more, he said with a cracking voice, "You're going to make me cum any second!"

Hearing him, Emily sucked on his penis even more vigorously. Feeling her mouth sucking on him even harder, he said drunk with lust, "I want to watch it shoot into your mouth!!"

Still sucking strongly, she moaned in response as she gripped him harder with her hand. It was her way to tell him he could. Knowing she agreed to his kinky request, his mouth soon fell open as he pulled his cock out of her mouth. Immediately, he jerked on his cock, the look on his face showing her he was about to explode.

As she looked into his eyes, she lewdly hung her tongue out of her mouth in a way that encouraged him to cum. Seeing this forced him over the edge. As he placed the head of his cock just a few inches away from her tongue, he began to moan loudly as his orgasm hit. As he looked down, he watched as numerous spurts of semen shot out the tip of his penis, watching the incredibly erotic view of it flying into Emily's waiting mouth, soon coating her tongue white with his cum. As he came, the sight of this enhanced his orgasm even more.

When his gasps for breath slowed, Emily brought her tongue back into her mouth and swallowed. Then, she quickly leaned forward, brushed his hand aside and started to suck on his penis once again. Feeling her sucking on the now highly sensitive head caused him to jump, grunts escaping his mouth. For another minute, Emily savored both the taste of his semen and the feel of him growing soft in her mouth until finally releasing him. When he was free from her, he leaned against the shelves behind him, completely spent.

It took several minutes for Jim to fully recover until he placed his clothes back on. Before he left, he kissed her hard on the mouth and made her promise that the next time they saw each other that she would allow him to return the pleasure she just gave him. Her response left no doubt that there was unfinished business between them.

The second Jim left the room, I said, "I'm dying!! I've got a brutal case of blue balls right now!! I've got to relieve myself!!" As I said this, I began to unzip my shorts. I knew that she could easily see the anguished look on my face. I was in pain and needed to get off.

Pulling my stiff cock free I began to stroke myself as I focused on Emily's body, using her image as simulation to help me relieve the pressure I felt in my balls. As I masturbated in front of my friend, she took a few steps towards me to watch closer, knowing full well that it was titillating for me to be watched as I jerked off.

However, as I eagerly stroked myself, she shocked me when she whispered into my ear, "You want to cum inside me?"

"Yeah!!" Was the only thing my raspy, unbelieving voice could say. I was literally shaking.

As she held my shirt, she slowly sat down on the concrete floor, pulling me down on top of her. Quickly though, I sat up on my knees and pushed down my shorts. Looking at her with her legs spread around me, I slipped my fingers under her panties and started to pull. As I did this, she lifted her hips to allow me to pull them off her. It was at this moment I was swept over with exhilaration because I knew that my close friend was actually going to give me her body as a gift.