The Club: Kirby and Anna Redux

Story Info
Further adventures of the academic fun loving couple.
4.3k words
4.47
16.9k
18
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bayjaytay
Bayjaytay
411 Followers

It was the Friday before Christmas vacation started. We had finished all our grades and had submitted them and for once, we were going to stay out of our office during our break. Neither of us was going to a conference or anything so we figured we would play it by ear.

If we wanted to take a trip, we would. For now, we were just going to stay home and rest. Kirby had been really busy working on some stuff for NASA. He had finished that up earlier in the week and he was anxious to just relax.

He came to my office as I was packing up my things to take home and helped me carry stuff to the car. I knew as soon as I saw him that something was up, but I waited till he was ready to tell me what was going on.

We were pulling out of the lot and he finally asked me what I wanted to do for dinner.

"I thought you were going to cook those shrimp we bought on the grill." I told him.

"Why don't we just go out and have dinner?"

I peered at my beloved and said sure. He definitely had something in mind. I hoped it would be fun.

"Why don't we just make an evening of it?"

"Where do you want to go, Kirby?"

He looked at me and smiled. "Somewhere special."

Uh oh.

When we got home, we put our computers and papers and such in our office and then I went to our bedroom and stepped out of my shoes. I was getting ready to take off my bra when I remembered he wanted to go somewhere. Once I get my bra off, that's a wrap. We're not going anywhere. When the Girls get released from prison, they don't want to go back.

He came into the bedroom and stopped, "You didn't take your bra off yet, did you?" He looked anxious.

I shook my head.

"Whew. Ok. Well, I just found out about this club and I thought we might go there."

"What kind of club? Not another BDSM club?"

"Oh no, no, not one of those again."

Kirby had wanted to go to one of those and when we finally went, it wasn't as much fun as he thought it would be. Neither of us was into watching someone get spanked and he had been completely outdone when we walked in and a very large woman approached him and made a very open pass at him.

She was totally not his type of woman. She was white, very pale with long bleached blonde hair and she was enormous. Her breasts were huge and pendulous...yes, she was butt ass naked. He had managed to wrest himself away from her and he clung to me the rest of the night.

We were not turned on watching someone get hit with a whip. Getting caned wasn't that cute either. We did not like the nipple clamps or the woman strapped to a horse and getting all kinds of things rammed into her lady parts. We were just a bit uncomfortable all evening and we left agreeing that lifestyle just wasn't for us. It just wasn't as exciting as we thought it would be.

"What kind of club is this, Kirby?" I asked.

He sat next to me and took my hand and kissed it.

"It's a sex club."

"A sex club? What does that mean?"

"It's a sex club. People go there to have sex. I understand they have all kinds of rooms there and you can go from room to room watching people have sex. I don't want to see anyone getting whipped, but it might be a bit of fun to watch people fuck, Anna."

I thought about it. I knew he kind of liked to look. We had a few porn sites we liked to visit together.

"What kind of people go there?"

"All kinds. I thought we'd go have dinner and then we could go to this place and check it out. Bruce said they have food and alcohol and we can have drinks and we can just watch. I told him I didn't think we wanted to participate our first time there but who knows? We might get turned on."

I knew he hadn't thought this out. He was just turned on at the thought of going to a sex club. He liked the idea of folks just fucking with gay abandon and he didn't think about what it would really be like. I figured we would go and perhaps observe a while and come home and have some good sex. I wasn't fond of the idea of anyone watching us fuck.

We were both professors and we had to maintain some aura of dignity after all. But I often indulged my sweet man in his fantasies so I got up and put on a dress that was a bit suggestive and some heels and some jewelry and was ready to go. Then he told me the club was 50 miles away. I packed an overnight back just in case and we went out and got into the Mini Cooper and took off.

Kirby looked smashing. He was wearing brown pants and jacket with a black knit shirt. With his dark coloring, it was very sexy. None of those whores better not try to fuck my stud muffin, I thought. I don't share. And I knew they would want him if they saw the package my baby was packing. I damn sure wasn't going to share that.

"Bruce said none of our students or faculty go there so we should be safe, Anna," he told me. "They only let couples in. No rogue guys looking to just get laid. Only couples. This might be a lot of fun, honey,"

I settled back in the seat and touched his thigh. He looked at me for a second and smiled.

The club was in a very sedate looking building set back off the block at the end of a street. There were no signs or anything to announce what it was. There was a parking lot behind the large brick building and the lot was nearly full. We got out of the car and he took my hand and we made our way to the front door.

There was a very large black woman at the front door. She had a pretty face and gorgeous skin but she was very heavy. She wore a low cut top and skin tight leggings and boots. She admitted us and took our money and handed us a few pages with an application for membership, a map, and the rules and policies. The room looked like a large living room with lots of couches and chairs and there were couples sitting around drinking and talking.

A tall bald headed white guy walked up behind the black woman and whispered in her ear. He looked like a biker. He was wearing black leather pants, a black vest and a white tee shirt. He had lots of tattoos on his arms. After she took our money and told us a few of the rules and regulations, she turned to him and caressed his bulge in his leathers.

"I've been waiting for you, Karen," he said, "come on, let's go. Sharon said she'd watch the door."

"I have to give them the tour," she told him.

"I'll walk with you," he said. As he spoke, another woman walked up and shooed them away and she sat in the chair by the door. She had a plate of fried shrimp and a bottle of beer and she smiled at us and started eating.

Karen walked us down a long hall and pointed at different rooms.

"Couples go to the room of their choice or they can go from room to room. The first floor is mostly straight couples. They can indulge any of their wildest fantasies here -- group sex, orgies, gang bangs, voyeurism, exhibitionism, any of that. There is also a full service restaurant and bar at the end of the hall."

We stared at each other. He had been in such a hurry to get there that we hadn't gotten anything to eat. The sheet she gave us said they served food until 10 p.m.

"The second floor is mostly gay and lesbians. Most of them like to have folks watching and they can be a lot of fun. I like to watch two really hot guys getting it on honestly. The girls get kind of wild sometimes. But you are free to go look.

The third floor is all BDSM. There are dungeons up there and all kinds of play and toys if you are if that persuasion. Mistress Kelani is there and she will administer just the punishment you want. There are restraints on the wall, chains, whips, everything.

Now some of the rooms are participation only. You can only go hang in there if you intend to join in the festivities. Those rooms have a J on the door so you know. If you just want to look since this is your first time, there are a lot of rooms where you can just observe.

But if you feel like you want to join in, you can do it in any room. So just enjoy yourselves. And we have a hotel here if you want more privacy. Friday nights get really busy and there is a lot going on and I get that it might be a bit much to take in all at once. Take your time and visit all the rooms. If you want to be members, you can join and come hang with us every weekend.

Lots of folks here like interracial couples like you two so you will probably be in big demand if you want to join in."

"What do you mean like us two?" Kirby asked.

"You two are kind of cute. Real attached to each other. It's easy to see. Folks pick up on that." she said, a slight leer in her eye as she looked at Kirby.

"I think we're hungry. The shrimp looked good," I said. "We forgot to eat first. Thanks for the tour. We'll see you later," and we headed off in the direction of the food first.

I felt eyes on us as we made our way to the dining room. I willed myself not to look around much. I thought perhaps I would need a drink in me before I was willing to observe some heavy duty sex.

There was lots of delicious food prepared and we got some fried and boiled shrimp, some crab legs, fried fish and green beans and such. We sat at a table and ate and then we got some drinks and we started wandering around.

The first room we looked in had several couches and chairs. There was a couple that had to be at least 60 years old already going at it. They didn't look bad, they obviously kept themselves in good shape but it was still strange to see folks like that fucking like dogs. He had bent her over the back of one of the couches and he was hammering away. She was yelping and pushing her ass back up at him and he didn't even break stroke. Across from them was another couple, also both white and older and she was on her knees sucking his cock.

Kirby looked at me and we left the room and walked down the hall. A woman with red hair stopped us and introduced herself as Kate and asked if we were newcomers.

"This is our first time here," Kirby said.

Her green eyes slid up and down his body at least three times before she even looked at me.

"You can come into a room with me if you like," she said, reaching for his hand. He pulled back slightly and held onto my hand.

"Thanks but no thanks. I'd rather stay with my lady," he said, pulling me away.

A tall older white man stopped us and asked Kirby," Wow, fella, I love a hot black woman. Can I borrow her for a while? I'd love to eat her pussy!"

"Uh, no, but thanks," he said, holding tighter than ever onto my hand.

"Really? Well, can I watch you when you fuck her?"

Kirby mumbled something and we ducked into the closest room.

"Wow, baby," he sighed, "this is bizarre."

"What did you think it was going to be, sweetie?" I asked. "If we are going to watch other folks fuck, it was pretty sure somebody was going to want to watch us too."

"I don't want to fuck in front of anyone!" he hissed.

"Why are we here, then?" I asked.

"I just wanted to watch," he said, pouting slightly.

We sat on the couch in the darkened room and held hands. Then we heard somebody breathing loud and we turned and there was a couch opened out into a bed and there was a tall muscle bound man with a long black ponytail on top of a blonde woman and he was fucking her with long slow strokes. It looked really sensual. We both just watched without saying a word. The man looked up at us for a moment and went back to task.

A few more couples came in and settled on couches nearby and as they watched, they got in the mood. One woman just slid her dress up and she didn't have any panties on. Her man unzipped and whipped out a long skinny dick and smacked it across her ass a few times and then stuck it in her and she started screaming like she was getting killed.

The first couple looked at them like they were idiots and it was obvious that all her noise had broken up the vibe. We stifled our laughter and left the room, the woman's screams echoing down the hallway.

The second floor was for homosexual couples -- women on women and men on men. The third floor was for BDSM. We knew we didn't want to go up there. We figured we'd just stay on the first floor. There were all kinds of rooms for us to explore there.

If we got bored with straight folks, we'd go up on the second floor. I liked to watch two guys too even though I knew Kirby didn't. He'd want to see two women. Such is life.

We went into the next room and there were four couples already in differing acts going on. One man and woman were on the bed that was up on risers so everyone could see them. They were engaged in a frantic 69 and making some strange humming sounds.

The big biker man we had seen at the front door had the black woman bent over grasping the back of a chair and he was holding her waist and sliding in and out of her, alternating with a loud slap on her ass.

"Yeah, baby, yeah. You take all this dick, baby, yeah," he kept saying. Her eyes were closed tight and her tits were heaving with each stroke. A man was lying back on the couch near them, watching and jacking off.

A big hugely obese white woman was on one of the other beds and two black men were working her like a second job. One man was on top of her and he looked strange since he was rather short and skinny but he had a giant sized very dark cock and he was pounding it into her. Another man was shoving his equally big dick in her mouth and she was gagging but obviously loving it.

"I wonder if he is really getting that in her pussy or is he just fucking one of her rolls?" Kirby whispered to me. I somehow kept from laughing out loud and we got up and left that room too.

The next room was just an out and out orgy. Folks were sucking and fucking in daisy chains all over the place. We got out of there fast.

We stepped into another room and there was a tall tan white man with long red hair in bed with a pretty black woman. She had the biggest breasts I'd ever seen in my life and her lover was busy sucking away at them. She looked just slightly bored.

"I don't understand that. My Girls are extremely sensitive and when you lick one nipple, it stands at attention. I feel it in my pussy. If he had been sucking me like he was sucking her, I would have been about to come. She looked like she was only enjoying it because he was." I told Kirby.

"I know. I'm lucky cause your Girls respond to my touch and you cum. Most women don't," he said softly.

Hell, I was getting slightly excited watching him suck her. He was obviously enjoying it even if she wasn't so much. Kirby slipped his hand inside my dress and touched my nipple. It was hard. He gazed into my eyes and kissed my neck and we leaned back and kissed.

All around us were the sounds of lovemaking. It was pretty intense. One couple was sitting on the couch behind us and they were masturbating as they watched the others make love. The man had a relatively small dick but wasn't ashamed about it and had pulled it out and was stroking it hard while moaning.

I could hear the woman's fingers making squishy sounds as she pushed them in and out of her pussy. We didn't feel like moving anymore so we stayed put and we weren't really watching anyone. We had managed to get turned on anyway.

A black couple came in and got on the bed in the center of the room. They decided they wanted to give everyone a show and they got undressed fast and then it was apparent he thought he was the star and she was just the supporting act. He was telling her what to do every step of the way and pushing her if she didn't move fast enough. He was obviously proud of his equipment and was flashing it around. I almost giggled because as much as he thought he had, it was not nearly as big as Kirby's. He kept referring to "his big black dick" and what he was going to do with it.

Please.

"Do you want to leave now, baby?" Kirby asked me.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and said yes. He kissed my forehead and we got up and left.

We were deep in our thoughts as he drove us home. I was glad he didn't want to stay at a hotel but just go straight home. I just wanted to sleep in my bed with my face snuggled up against his back.

"I got annoyed with that guy talking about his dick," Kirby said.

"I did too. He talked like he had something special."

"He thought he did. Poor dude."

"If you had snatched yours out and showed it to him, it would have ruined his life. He ain't got shit next to you," I observed.

I knew that was what he was thinking, but being the cool guy he was, he wouldn't say it. I would though.

"You are a magnificent woman of great taste," he said, barely concealing his proud smile.

"The truth is the truth," I said, resting my hand on the object of our discussion which was stirring faintly in his trousers.

He pressed my hand there for a second and kept driving. It was a good thing we were nearly home.

We were in no hurry. He was at half mast but he knew I was going to finish the job for him. We got undressed and into bed and then we started talking about what we had seen.

"I didn't expect to see so many older people there," he said, wrapping his arms around me.

"Why not? Did you think we would only see folks that looked like they stepped out of a porn flick? We went where normal folks go who like to have sex go."

"I didn't think about it like that, sweetheart. I guess I did think it would be different."

"Old people still have sex. Fat people fuck. All kinds of folks, Kirby. It's not always stuff you want to see. Personally, I'm kind of happy it's like it is. Sex isn't just for pretty people."

He sighed. "I know. Well, anyway, it was different. Kind of neat seeing folks just enjoying each other. They were so uninhibited. That was good to see. Would you want to go again?"

"Maybe not right away and maybe not a lot but sure."

"Yes, that's what I was thinking. Once in a while would be fun. But I don't think I want to see some guy put his hands on you. I don't want to share you with anyone. I'd best bring a gun with me or something so they don't try," he said.

"You needn't worry. I have decided that I don't want anyone but you so it's all right."

He grinned and kissed my face and I settled between his legs. His cock was pressing against me.

"I was thinking that none of those women could ever please me as much as you do."

"Guess we're just stuck with each other," I sighed.

"Yeah. Stuck. Too bad, ain't it?"

I reached down and took his cock in my hand and stroked it.

"Uh, baby, you better not be playing with my big old dick unless you mean it," he said, mimicking what the black guy at the club had said. "You know you want some of this big white dick!"

We giggled and I kept stroking him as I felt him responding in my hand.

He threw the covers off and laid back in the bed with a deep sigh and I reached for the baby oil and lubed him up and continued to stroke him. He was hard and hot in my hand. His eyes were closed and he was moaning softly. He loved it when I jerked him off. I did too. I had every intention of bringing him to an orgasm but he stopped me.

"I don't want to come in your hand, baby," he whispered.

"What do you want?" I asked. I hoped I knew the answer to that question.

He pushed me down in the bed gently and climbed on top of me, rubbing my pussy with his cock.

"I want to fuck you. I want to bury my hard dick in your pussy and feel your muscles clenching around me. You know that drives me insane, don't you? I love to feel your hot wet pussy grasping and pulling me. It makes me feel like a real man and like nothing can touch me. I want to hear you gasping and moaning while I am shoving my dick deep inside you. Your breathing changes and it turns me on. Your pussy is tight and sweet and so damned hot and it's all mine and I want to just fuck you forever, Anna. That's what I want."

I held his face in my hands and gazed into his eyes. He was pressing the head of his cock against my slit and I was wet and yes, I was hot. I lifted my legs slightly and he slid deep inside me. We both moaned at how good it felt. I reached down and cupped his balls and he let out a soft growl and I felt the muscles tensing in his ass as he started pushing in and out.

Bayjaytay
Bayjaytay
411 Followers
12