The Club of Fools Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sublocked
sublocked
701 Followers

Later, after all the food was consumed and the wine consumption diminished, the latex slave was unzipped to expose his penis and his anal region. Now the women got truly gross and fondled him at will. He was clearly humiliated and kept his chin and eyes lowered, but a coat could have been hung from his penis, he was so hard.

Victoria sat in comfort on the sofa. It was late now and it was time to get to serious play. "Maid," she said to Jason, "Kneel down in front of rubber man and give him a hand-job please, and I want your face to be covered in it."

In his new way of thinking, he had just been told to do something and so he did it. Within minutes the rubber man was spurting all over Jason's face and gasping through his breathing tube. The women cheered and wanted more.

"You want more ladies?" she yelled.

"Yes, more, more, more!"

"Okay, let's have some more entertainment then. Rubber boy, stay where you are. Don't move." He stood there still breathing hard while ejaculate still oozed form the end of his penis and dripped on the floor.

Victoria then led Jason away into the bedroom where she replaced the gag-hood with the open mouth one. When they returned she said, "Maid, clean him up please, and clean the floor too." It was clearly an example of her authority. He hesitated. She said four words, "Bondage corset, two days."

He looked at her and understood the threat, putting rubber boy's penis in his mouth, not only cleaning it up, but making it hard again so that he came again in Jason's mouth. What he wasn't able to swallow, he followed to the floor and mopped it up as well. When he was done he stayed on his knees shamed and disgusted with his position. He licked his lips and said nothing while the girls cheered his behavior and obedience.

Victoria said, "Maid has done her job tonight. She is simply our servant tonight so she can't partake in rubber boy's future treatment so she can just get the scene set up for us. Please come to the dungeon all of you."

Jason knew what to do. He buckled rubber man down on the "fucking bench" so his anal area was stretched and exposed. Then he helped all the women attach their strap-ons, watching them one by one take him. The rubber man became hard once again, so Victoria had one last idea.

"Maid, rubber man is dripping desperately. Put your head in there and take the poor man in your mouth please while we do him again. And I want to have him cum at least twice more. Is that clear?"

The first one was easy, but the second took over half an hour and he was exhausted from the oral effort. Meanwhile, the women dropped away, all of them sated except Victoria, who continued until the rubber man was whimpering through his breathing tube. That sound appeared to satisfy her sadistic lust, so she roughly shoved his anal plug back in and went to the kitchen, leaving both the slaves in their positions of degradation.

"Anyone want some lemon pie and ice wine?" she asked.

Jason, from his position directly under rubber man, could hear his continued whimpering. Misery loving company, he removed himself and went to the front of the "fucking bench" while the women ate desert. The men stared into each other's eyes. Rubber man could not speak because of the gag. Jason could not speak for fear of recognition. They just stared, both out of breath and used up. Jason just shook his head and wondered how it had all come to this. Rubber man closed his eyes and kept them closed.

Despite his arousal, Jason felt ashamed and disgusted with himself. Surely he could be treated a bit better than this. If Jodi had been here tonight, maybe things would have been different.

Over the next six weeks, things were different, and not only did Victoria and Jodi fit him into the female genre, he himself bought some items which now graced his own closet. He felt like he had just discovered America. And now something had changed on the weekends with Victoria; he was always allowed to have an orgasm after he had been used by her for oral service or for pegging by her and her friends. While he was dressed in drag he was fucked like a woman or allowed to masturbate on Victoria's boots and ordered to lick it off. Prior to and during every moment of orgasm he was required to say, "Yes, I'm a woman," or, "please fuck me" etc., or whatever was required by her. If he did not, all activity was stopped and he was stripped naked and told to go home. In fact, it was now compulsory that he dress en femme as soon as he arrived every Friday, and Fridays in his mind could not come soon enough. All he could think about now was being a woman for the weekend and most every night at his own home.

Although all of them were masked and anonymous, including himself, he had met every one of the other slaves during that time, as he seemed to have been chosen out of the entire Club of Fools, to be the one constant slave to serve and wait on everyone else, as if he had some special status. Dressed en femme, he assisted in all scenes for the fetish munches put on by Victoria and sometimes he was instructed to perform oral sex on the other males. He did so reluctantly but without complaint, and was only punished once for not swallowing. The repeat of the arm-binder, bondage corset and neck posture collar bondage scene for a single night ensured that there were no complaints the next time it was asked of him.

Periodically, Victoria would sit him down in front of the computer and secure him so he could not move. Then she would play his rapidly expanding repertoire of incriminating videos over and over so he had to watch, and was reminded of who the video would be sent to if he did not continue in his present mode of service to her. There was no need to; he already knew. And he was hooked. There were two tines to the fork: he was forced to do it, and he had to have it.

At the end of November, Victoria sent Jason an email which he read from his cell phone on the way to the court room. It said, "Your corsets have arrived. Bring your toothbrush and toiletries tomorrow night."

It was cc'd to Jodi, he noted. As he sat in the court room waiting for the magistrate to arrive, he squirmed on top of his anal plug and stared wistfully at the 19th century painting on the wall featuring that corseted woman in an English court. His stomach flipped with butterflies. The bondage corset was one thing, but a full heavy duty feminine corset was another. These were "beasts" that changed a person's shape by sheer force but with a subtle irresistible power imposed by perfect custom fitting which resulted in comfort while compressing the wearer. He had been to three fittings and had a difficult time to hide his erection when trying the items on. He had dreamed of this, and now it was happening.

That night he shaved his entire body as he always did now on Thursday night, and dressed in his favorite bra and girdle with stockings, wig and high heels, finally donning a long tightly fitting gown of stretchy black satiny material. It swished as he walked to the living room with a glass of wine, and he was shortly engrossed in "Say Yes to the Dress", now his favorite show. His mind was buzzed and electrified by the fantasy of it as he painted his toe nails and fingernails for the evening. He wanted desperately to look like one of those women on the show now and he hated that he had to take the nail polish off every morning. He had no idea how he had been transformed; it all felt natural and necessary to him, and like a bursting dam, his water crashed and roared down his valley of destiny with no resistance, nothing morally, nothing psychologically to stop it.

All those years of pent up desires and now in his slavery, he was free.

sublocked
sublocked
701 Followers
12