The Club of Fools Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wording had been expressed. They stared into each other's eyes, smiled, and then melted into one another, their breasts compressed between them as their tongues sought each other out. There was no one in the dungeon but the two of them, or so it seemed, as they merged in the commitment to each other. It was bizarre, and to any "vanilla" person, ridiculous, but it was real to them nonetheless. Each of them expressed what they needed, and each of them expressed what they could give. And it was perfect. For them.

They broke free and looked around sheepishly with flushed cheeks. Victoria and Suzie were both smiling, Suzie, of all people, with tracks of tears on her cheeks. Joanie and Stephanie looked ill at ease, wondering if they should even be part of such an intimate scene.

Victoria spoke first. "Well, I thought I'd seen everything, but this takes the cake. You know you're both nuts don't you? And I'm crazy for believing what I'm seeing and hearing. You two are meant for each other. Nobody could make this up. Even I couldn't have ever pictured this being a real happening!"

Jodi said, "A few months ago, I couldn't have pictured it either. You made it happen Vickie, and I thank you for that. Now, would you all mind if we had a bit of privacy?"

Soon it was just the two of them. Jodi reached out and touched Jason's face, stroking it lovingly. "You're mine," she whispered, "Now make me yours."

She pulled him down on the floor, his neck pulling on the chain so that it was taut. She laid beside him and they explored each other, Jason for the first time feeling free to touch her curves, her breasts pushing out above her corset, the soft skin of her legs below her vagina. She gasped when he touched her higher, and her legs spread, inviting him farther.

There was no talking, just an exchange of need and want. Jodi caressed his now hairless skin, groomed to femininity, and found his anal plug, pushing it in and out, relentlessly massaging his prostate. She touched his breasts, hot like his own skin, and she wished they were real, making a mental note that they should be real at some time in the future. But that fell away in fantasy as it all became very real in the moment.

He was ready, very ready, and she pulled him on top of her, his chain making small clinking sounds on the floor and on his steel collar. Their corsets slipped over one another, and their breasts pressed each other flat as he entered her, slowly at first, just the tip, teasing, probing, wet and warm. Hungrily, she thrust herself upward and took him deeper, and reflexively he pushed at the same time. The feeling was ecstasy and they held each other in that deep penetration for a long time while she looked up at him with lips parted and her eyes half open. Their lips met in a smearing of each other's lipstick, and their tongues probed deeply.

Despite his femininity, he had that man part that drove her crazy. The rhythm established itself as a slow and steady rise and fall, their breasts touching with each cycle, and with increasing frequency, that "just right" feeling caused her to gasp or moan. She grasped his steel collar, perhaps unconsciously, perhaps deliberately, in the reality or fantasy of ownership. It didn't matter what it was.

Jason was lost in the ultimate realization of his feminization fantasy, dressed in a corset and with real feeling breasts jiggling from his chest. The anal plug seemed to have a life of its own as his sphincter muscles clenched and released, and his breathing was a succession of gasps to match Jodi's. In all his training episodes with Victoria, he had never once been allowed to penetrate a woman; he was always the one penetrated, and he felt himself approach orgasm.

Jodi felt it; that trace of increased desperation to release, that slightly greater rigidity of body and penis, and she gasped, "Don't come. I forbid you to come. I'll tell you when...I'll tell you...yes, yes..."

It was like a switch. She told him not to come, so he didn't. His job was to please her, and if she was gracious enough to allow it, he could come too, but he had been trained that his orgasm was not necessarily a "given" event. So he thrust into her, watching her face, adjusting as needed until she started to moan, then softly screaming, she yelled out, "Now! Come now!"

And he did, both of them writhing and beating into each other until they went rigid, thrust to the hilt with the last throes of frenzy. Then their bodies went slack and merged with the floor, spent and sweating, Jason's chain lying on the floor like a sated snake. As they each regained their breath, he remained within her, softened but still large, and occasionally he twitched with hints of more. He wanted more.

"Wow!" Jodi whispered, "Just...wow. You were a good girl, very good. Now I get to screw you. Get out and get on your back with your knees up while I get ready."

He watched her as she strapped the device on. It was black and it was huge, and he stared, mesmerized, as she applied copious amounts of lubricant. It bounced as she approached him and grasped his anal plug, pulling it out briefly and then pushing it back in, so that he would know and understand what he wanted and needed. He got the message. When she pulled it out the final time, she placed it aside and pushed the tip of her phallus into him while staring into his eyes. Her dominance was inescapable as she pushed into him.

With her hands on his breasts for balance she began to thrust in the same rhythm that he had just demonstrated on her. The psychological dominance aroused her more than any physical stimulation could, and he felt it too, wanting her weight upon him, wanting to be impaled and pinned to the floor. Their eyes never left each other as the opposite fantasies melded into each other like a hand in a glove, and she began to slowly increase the tempo until he felt like he was being pounded down and split apart. The assault on his prostate made him hard again and he waited pleadingly for Jodi to reach for him, but it would never happen. This merging of bodies was for other reasons, known only to her. She gasped and then screamed out, once, then a lull, twice, and finally with a low guttural moan she collapsed upon him, spent, their corsets rough against each other, eroticism disappearing, hissing like drops of water in a hot frying pan.

Jason desperately wanted to come and he felt unfulfilled. He reached for his penis to help himself, but Jodi slapped his hand away and said sharply, "No! I always say when and how."

He obeyed, feeling strangely satisfied that he pleased her in his submission to her. She stayed inside him for a long time while she stroked his hair, getting long now and ready for styling. He, in turn, simply rubbed his hands lightly up and down her tightly laced back. Her nylon encased legs whispered across his own.

Finally the silence was broken. "So," she said softly, "Still want me to marry you?"

"Oh my God yes. More than anything in the world."

"Me too." And they snuggled like normal lovers. Just the psychological and physical accoutrements were different. It was the first time for either of them that they felt no guilt, no shame in their fantasies, only the realization that they had each found their place, each other, and to hell with the vanilla torpedoes. That world was somewhere else, bridges burned and destroyed far behind them. They could only look forward...with each other.

*****

Note to reader: more to follow if you wish. I will rely on comments.