The Club of Fools Ch. 10

Story Info
The Wedding: One woman, one man, two wedding dresses.
4.8k words
4.52
22.2k
9

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sublocked
sublocked
700 Followers

Author's Notes:

(1) This is fiction, just a story;

(2) One should never start a book at chapter 10. This story as a whole is way longer than I anticipated when I started, too long for those who hate it, not long enough for those who like it...apologies to the latter group;

(3) Jason is not being exploited by anyone except himself, and shouldn't we all exploit ourselves?

(4) Slavery is illegal. That does not mean it is not real;

(5) This chapter is not as erotic as many would like, but to those that fantasize cross dressing and transgender issues it is oozing eroticism between the lines. As usual, I don't expect many readers.

(6) This story does not appeal to many; I understand that. But those that like it, may like it a lot. I write for them. As usual, I don't expect many readers.

*****

The civil ceremony was planned to be simple, with bare-bones attendance, just the four of them in a room at City Hall. Jodi was adamant that the ceremony be there, and Janice had no idea why. It could have been anywhere, a park, or Victoria's backyard, but Jodi once read about Joe DiMaggio and Marilyn Munroe getting married at City Hall in San Francisco, so that's what she wanted. And what Jodi wanted, she got. Janice had learned that time and time again. The advantages of a small civil ceremony were that it could be quick, legal, and inexpensive. The disadvantage was what made Janice afraid. There was a huge exposure to the public, arriving at City hall in a limo, exiting in full wedding dress and walking through very public areas to the prescribed room. That was just to get there. Once people realized that two brides had entered, curiosity would dictate that there would be rubber-neckers when he and Jodi left arm-in-arm, two lesbians...or worse if Janice screwed up and didn't come across as female. Janice guessed that maybe that was partly why Jodi had chosen that venue, precisely for the erotic excitement it gave her at his expense.

It had been decided that Suzie would be Janice's bride's maid, and Victoria would be Jodi's. Janice was sweating and shaking the afternoon of the wedding, and no amount of talking and light caressing could calm him down.

"I'm living in a fool's paradise," he said, "Jesus, I'm not a woman. I don't even look like a woman. Look at me! And I'm getting married wearing a wedding dress? A wedding dress! This is crazy, Suzie. I can't do this. Get me a glass of wine, okay? Jesus!"

It was 2:00 and two hours until the ceremony. Janice's hair was done and it looked beautiful in this uneven cut style, one side of his face shaded by extra-long strands, the other with bangs that shortened and thinned toward his ears. With the right makeup, the look would be spectacular, and Kwan was waiting in the living room for him to get dressed before she did the makeup magic.

"Oh come on Janice," Suzie said soothingly, "That's not true! You look beautiful. Your hair is amazing and your breasts...they look... They jiggle and bounce just like...well, just like mine. You have to get dressed; that's when we'll really see the new you."

Concerned about his mental state right now, Suzie patted him on the shoulder and went to the kitchen to pour a small glass of Chardonnay. Returning to the bedroom where Janice sat on the edge of the bed, unclothed except for his pink bra, almost in tears, she gave the glass to him and also put a small pill in his hand.

"What's this?" he asked.

"Diazepam. It'll help you get yourself under control. It starts working almost immediately," she lied. She was hopeful that there would be a placebo effect even before it started working in about half an hour.

"Really? Are you sure about this?"

"Absolutely. You'll see. Just drink the wine for a few minutes and try to relax. Think about all the clothes you're going to be wearing, your fantasy-come-true underwear, and the dress. Oh, that dress..."

Suzie was being really nice and helpful, he thought. As he sipped the wine he observed her as she spoke calming things to him, sweet nothings really, and she amazed him. Now he saw what Victoria saw in her. Rough in the raw state, she polished up really fine, her pale grey floor length dress hugging her figure with grace, hiding all her tattoos. Today she had even suspended her usual Goth type makeup in favor of the more traditional, and her porcelain skin glowed with it.

He blinked. He felt better. "I should get dressed," Janice said.

Suzie breathed a sigh of relief and reached for the pink Vollers satin under-bust corset and said quickly, "Thank God. Stand up so I can lace you into this. It's the most luxurious corset I've ever seen."

The lacing took some time as usual, and the corset was exquisite, perfectly matched to Janice's figure. As his torso became more and more compressed, he started to relax even though full breaths of air were now unattainable. But he was used to that. His mood changed, due in part to the corset, and of course the diazepam. He smiled as the laces were tied off and he could see his figure in the mirror beside the bed. Feeling better about his femininity, he carefully smoothed the pale pink stockings up his legs and fastened them to the six garters so that he felt the pull of them on his legs. All his underwear was pink, and after he adjusted his penis in the panty gaff, he pulled the padded pantie girdle over all of it to complete his shaping.

He felt that familiar rush, the one he had always felt when he dressed as a woman. He trembled with the feeling of the satin and nylon on his hairless skin, the tautness of the corset, almost orgasmic in its erotic intensity. The underwear oozed sex and femininity and he wriggled within it all, feeling tingling sensations as he did, ecstasy in waiting.

Now Janice sat at the vanity while Suzie went out to get Kwan. He stared at his face and wished he had a smaller jaw. Surprisingly, even to himself, that was the only part of his face that was not uniquely feminine, but he knew that Kwan could fix anything, as he had learned to do as well.

Kwan entered and looked at him, breaking out in a huge smile. "It's been a long time Jason," she said, "You have really changed! You look beautiful. It must be the hormones. Is it the hormones? Oh sorry, I meant Janice...too many things to catch up on I guess."

"Hi Kwan. Good to see you, and thanks. You're very kind, but I'm not on hormones."

"Really? I thought..." She glanced at Suzie strangely. "Well, you look great. Let's get started."

Janice looked at the two of them, puzzled by the unspoken exchange, but he said nothing, as there were more immediate things on his mind.

Kwan was truly an artist. Within a relatively short time, the mascara, eye shadow, blush and lipstick contoured his face and even his neck so that he could have passed as a woman anywhere, any time. She also touched up his fingernails and toenails. When she was done they all smiled. When the diamond ear rings were attached and left dangling from his ears, there could be no doubt that Janice was female.

"And now for the main show, the piece de resistance," Suzie said, "Stand up sweetie and get into your gown. Ohh, you're going to be so gorgeous!" She was vibrating with excitement, and Janice now had a calm contented excitement (if that combination is possible) due to the diazepam, with butterflies wafting about in his belly. As a man, he had never known or even wanted the excitement of looking beautiful (or handsome for that matter); it just wasn't something a man thought about, but now he did, and it opened a huge new world of makeup, corsets, bras, panties, skirts, dresses, tops, shoes, and shoes, and shoes.

He stepped into the gown and as Suzie pulled it up around him, the coolness of the satin lining swished up his legs and over his girdle, reaching the constriction of his padded hips and derriere, where he wiggled while Suzie pulled to get the waist in place. It settled on his shoulders and breasts in a weighted drop, and as Suzie squeezed and pulled up on the zipper, the weight became more distributed over his entire body. He felt like womanhood was sealing him in, a delicious feeling of tightness and femininity, and in contrast to male clothing, utterly impractical for normal wear. He started to walk about and the weight of the hem made it lag as he moved. When he stopped, it swung forward at his feet with a surprising momentum. His breasts were defined and held apart by the cut of the bodice and the bra and he stared down at them, slightly disappointed that they were supported so rigidly, as he liked the feel of them jiggling and bouncing when he walked. In some ways however, it relieved the soreness that he felt around his nipples lately, from what he believed was the constant pressure of the adhesive breasts. But the woman in the mirror...

Suzie had tears in the corners of her eyes and she wiped them away self-consciously. "It's not fair," she said, "It's just not fair that you could look so beautiful. I'm totally blown away by this."

Janice just stood there feeling his hips, his waist, his breasts, and occasionally rotating in front of the mirror. He was breathless with wonder at it all. Being the opposite sex is something most people don't think about, but he did. All the time. And now this...

He walked back and forth to get used to the restrictions of movement created by the heavy skirts draping and billowing against his legs. "Wait, I forgot my shoes," he said.

To his dismay he found that he couldn't bend enough to put the shoes on, so Suzie helped him with the four and three quarter inch pink high-heeled sandal shoes. They scared him initially but he quickly got used to them, as Jodi had forced him, day after day, to wear all kinds of high heels. There were simple metrics to it...short steps, toe to heel, let the hips move, and once you learned that, it was like riding a bike; you never forgot how.

He was ready. He and Suzie climbed into the limo in the driveway and settled silently into the plush leather seats. It was one of those late March blustery days that sends chills to your bone marrow, and then the wind drops and the sky clears and for five glorious minutes, it's spring. Despite the Diazepam, Janice's emotions were a bit like that, and sitting down only made it worse because the corset allowed only shallow breathing at the best of times. Jodi had made it abundantly clear that he was to marry her while plugged with the anal plug as well, so his emasculation and feminization, as well as submission were not in question. It penetrated and probed him now with every bump on the street.

Suzie, while staring straight ahead, offered her hand to Janice for comfort, as if he was headed for death row. He accepted it gratefully without a word, adjusting the light veil attached to his hair and covering a portion of his face. There were moments even now when he felt ridiculous and his stomach stirred with hints of nausea. But then the limo would turn a corner or hit a bump, and either the supporting corset or the penetration of the anal plug would plunge him back into his fantasy, which was now his reality.

City Hall. The limo stopped. People milled about, mostly politicians and businessmen, but there were mothers and teachers with school children finishing up their tour of the facility and waiting for buses to take them home on Friday afternoon. And there were the usual homeless people and skaters, a backdrop for any city in North America.

The limo driver opened the door and said, "Well, here you go Ms. Steele. Your big day. May you live happily ever after!" He was charming and he held out his hand to help him. Weird feeling, thought Janice as he took his hand. He gathered his skirts, took as deep a breath as possible, and stepped out into the world. Children's voices shrieked out, "Look! A wedding mommy! Can we watch? Please?"

Others stopped briefly to check him out, the men in the usual way, the women in the usual way. His fishbowl moved with him as he walked carefully up the stairs, holding the skirts so they didn't impede his walk. The brisk wind swirled and wafted under his gown all the way to his thighs and he shivered as he walked. The satin lining actually got colder as it swished and hissed across his stockings.

Inside it got better. Not as many people. Oh, they looked, but they all had places to go, things to do. Janice walked to where he was told to walk by Suzie, smiling to strangers, blushing and lowering his head in his best Lady Diana look. It was 3:56 and he stood outside the assigned room. Just for the humiliating fun of it, Jodi had insisted that he be the one that walked down the aisle, giving himself to her. He knew she was waiting inside. What would she look like?

A sudden alarm went off in his head. "Suzie, do you have the ring?"

She smiled. "Everything's taken care of Jan, don't worry."

The faint sound of the wedding march came through the door just before it opened, and Suzie pulled on Janice's arm to get him moving. This is when it all became trance-like. He looked ahead for Jodi and there she was, with Victoria staring back at him. Her smile widened to an astonished look of joy at seeing him in his wedding dress for the first time. He did the same.

Jodi, of course, had chosen sky blue for the color of her dress and it was identical to his, but for the color and it had no covering to the shoulders and upper breast, allowing her cleavage to show. She was stunning, and he just wanted to touch her and go away with her. They both started to tear up when he finally made it to the front of the room. Suzie had followed him in and took her place beside him and slightly behind.

The legalities of the marriage took place first and neither Jodi nor Janice heard or remembered any of it. The first words that either of them heard were, "Jodi, please repeat after me:

I, Jodi Elizabeth Johnson, take you, Jason Edward Steele, to be my wife,

To have and to hold from this day forward,

For better or for worse,

For richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health,

To love and cherish from this day forward until death do us part."

Jodi fumbled through the words and her eyes never left Janice's. She hated that his male name had to be there, but it could not be legal without it at this time.

"Now Jason, please repeat after me:

I, Jason Edward Steele, take you, Jodi Elizabeth Johnson, to be my wife,

To have and to hold from this day forward,

For better or for worse,

For richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health,

To love and cherish,

To obey you and submit to you in all things,

From this day forward until death do us part."

Janice knew beforehand the "obey and submit" line was included and he gulped it down with some fear and apprehension. He was promising publically to obey and submit to her in all things.

He solemnly agreed, and now it was part of public record.

The ring exchange and the statement of "I do" followed, but when Jodi presented her ring to Janice there was a second ring which Janice had not been forewarned about. Jodi placed an attractive shiny stainless steel collar around his neck and locked it on with a small padlock just before the ring was placed on his finger. She added an extra statement to the ceremony:

"This collar has but one key which I alone control. It signifies your bondage to me, your lawfully wedded wife, and it shall be a permanent reminder of our linkage and your service to me. It is subject to temporary removal solely at my discretion."

Instinctively his hand went up to feel it, and it was cold and smooth, about as thick as his finger, smaller in circumference than his head and could not be removed without the key. When asked if he would take this woman to be his lawfully wedded wife, he felt the collar again, hesitated, glanced briefly at the puzzled and fascinated Justice, looked Jodi in the eyes and said, "I do." A shiver and a thrill ran through him as he submitted to her in this way.

"I now pronounce you spouses. You may kiss each other." He stepped back and it was obvious that this was one of the more bizarre services he had ever performed, but he congratulated them and wished them well. The registry was signed and Janice and Jodi looked into each other's eyes and pulled each other together, locking mouths in a kiss that excluded everything else in the room. Their breasts pressed together and their hips pressed into each other's like Lego blocks, only detaching at the request of Victoria and Suzie.

It was done. They were married. A winding and complex road led to this, a simple ceremony. And it was over, the deal sealed. Janice briefly had that feeling of "what have I done?" but the movement of the present cascaded around him and did not allow an answer. He put his right hand on his bodice, then his collar, and unknown to anyone he squeezed his sphincter on the anal plug at the same time his chest rose against his corset. Trapped in so many ways. He really had done it this time.

They turned and walked to the back of the room arm-in-arm. When the door was opened for them, they walked into the waiting bystanders, the curious who wanted to see the bride. Now they had two brides to ogle, and flashes went off, unwanted ones, amid giggles and hushed statements like "Oh my God! It's two women!" or "Jeez, a lesbian wedding!"

But two people stood out in front of all the rest. Janice's mother and father stood there smiling and then walked toward them. They hugged Jodi, welcomed her to the family, and stood awkwardly in front of Janice, smiling, but feeling strange about hugging their son in a wedding gown.

Mr. Steele said, "Victoria phoned us. We understood that it was a minimal type ceremony, so we waited out here. But we had to be here; we just had to." He looked at his wife and she nodded for him to continue. "Umm, look, we umm, we can't help it, but we do find this strange, but you are our son, and we love you. No matter what, we love you and support you in all things. Uh, Janice, now you're our daughter I guess, and we accept your choice of gender and we accept your choice of mate. Anyone who loves you is loved by us as well. Umm, that's it..."

Janice had never seen his father so humble and gentle. They faced each other awkwardly and then the three of them embraced, his father recoiling only slightly from the feel of the wedding dress fabric on his son's body. His mother cried.

The Diazepam kept him whole and he said, "Mom, Dad, you have no idea what this means to me. You are unbelievable and I love you very much. I wish there was a reception or something, but there isn't. Can we get together after our honeymoon?"

"Of course," his mother said.

After a few more statements about how beautiful they looked and other inconsequential remarks, they parted and left for the limo parked outside. Victoria and Suzie climbed in with them.

As they drove away, Victoria said, "I didn't want to say anything to your Mom and Dad, but there is a sort of reception. We're going to Danube's for a meal and then we're spending the evening in the bar with some friends, nothing formal. I think your folks would feel out of place."

"So, are we going home first to change?" Janice asked.

"Hell no!" Jodi said, "These dresses cost a fortune; they're not coming off till the party's over!"

"But Jodi, I, umm, jeez, that's really public. I'm not too sure about this." Janice had pictured them leaving for Lake Louise after they changed but now he had to be on his best feminine behavior and appearance in public for the whole night. In a wedding dress.

Jodi kissed him on the mouth and said, "Love, honor, and obey. You'll be fine. I just love the fact that you have so many secrets bundled up under that gown, don't you? Your collar looks great by the way." And she felt his breasts and crotch while Suzie and Victoria looked on.

sublocked
sublocked
700 Followers
12