The Club Pt. 01

Story Info
Mario gets invited to a secret club for stress control.
813 words
3.08
19.1k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers

Mario had 20 stacks of files to scan and email. He gave half of them to June and tried to walk away but she stopped him.

"Mr Cortez you need to finish this." she said pointing at the files.

"No, I'm fucking done. You do this. I mean what do you even do hear beside sitting on your ass all day?" he questioned her.

"Well that's what a supervisor does. I check on you and then maybe select one of you for the... nothing. Forget what I said. Just finish this." she said.

"Wait what do you mean by selecting one of us for?" asked Mario.

"Its nothing. A wuss like you won't be able to handle it." claimed June.

"Spit it out June." shouted Mario.

She told him about a club where men and women with extra workload often go to attend, bet or participate on mixed sex fights. The whole block knew about it but only the new couples and singles went there. No biting, scratching, cameras or underage kids were allowed.

Mario agreed to go but only if June came along to make sure she wasn't making it up.

Mario and June decided to walk towards the building where the underground club was. She wore a jacket over her red dress with her long red hair adding to her beauty. Mario hadn't seen June like this so he didn't initiate any conversations.

They reached the club and it had the usual scene. The drinks, male and female nude strippers, dancing etcetera. June walked Mario towards the back of the club as he witnessed the surroundings around him.

She introduced him to a woman who took off his clothes and took his measurements. June and Mario shared a glimpse after she had seen his penis hanging down and was impressed by it.

"You're in luck. He's basically you're match. You want him or should I tell Faith?" the lady asked June.

"What if we both took him on? He's the man isn't he?" said June.

The woman gave a nod and said "Alright then. You Mr Mario Hernan Cortez will be taking on Miss June Klein and Miss Faith Gunter in ten minutes. Go and get ready."

"Oh...okay June and another one. Fine." said Mario as swallowed his pride.

"Don't cry in there tiger." commented June as Mario was walking towards the hallway which led to the ring.

Mario walked into the ring nude and received no interest from the crowd whatsoever. Faith and June walked in and the crowd of nearly 50 plus went wild.

They witnessed June's curvy boobs, tight ass and a nice cameltoe with some red hair on her pubic region. Whereas, Faith was a taller skinnier white blonde with small tits but a big ass and a perfectly shaved body from neck to toe as she drew in the cheers.

"No aggressive violence, no petty tricks, no gross out tactics and are we ready to begin, ladies and gentleman?" said the speakerphone.

June and Faith surrounded Mario a nervous and panting Mario early. They took turns to tip Mario over in his own sweat on the ring floor but he kept his feet at bay. Faith ran at him and tackled him down and pinned him. The crowd cheered her on but Mario nudged her off himself and backed up to gain composure.

Faith lunged at Mario and this time kept him down. Then June casually walked towards them. "This is better than the drinks outside." said June.

June stretched her legs and stood over his head and started rubbing her pussy real nice. She wiped a finger from her frontal to her backside, slowly caressing her vagina and then giving her finger a long lick.

She finally put her wet pussy on a bewildered Mario's face. He had never seen a woman do that to him so he almost forgot to realize that he was in a sexfight with two women.

Faith trapped his cock between her thighs just as June began to slide all over his face. Mario was in deep trouble but was enjoying the eroticism around him.

Being sexually dominated was a good thing considering what he had to put up at the workplace.

Mario, however seized the day and flipped Faith off himself and she ended up landing on top of June. Their heads banged together and Mario quickly got up and went on the attack.

He inserted his head in June's pussy and grabbed Faith's head and made her swallow his penis. Her mouth was filled with Mario's fat dick and she couldn't contain herself from enveloping it whole.

Up north, June's asshole was as soft and juicy as he wanted it to be. His own face was stuffed inside it and her butt moved like jelly whenever she would move back and forth and make him eat her ass.

Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers