The Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man then gave me three strokes on my arse with the walking stick, quite hard and it hurt and the third one seemed to squash the effluent from my arse and spread it out. Then to my chagrin he just walked away leaving me there. The sun went in and the rain started again, heavier this time. Within minutes, I was soaked and this time it really penetrated the remnants of my knickers. I started to shiver. I don't think I had ever felt so desolate and I wanted this nightmare to stop. I would even have preferred escape dressed as I was rather than stay there, my confidence and self esteem all gone.

I only heard the women return as they were close by. They must have sneaked up on me and the sound of the heavy rain probably masked any noise. They spotted the knickers and nightie slash almost straightaway but didn't seem concerned. Indeed, I swear I heard them laugh briefly. They unfastened the carabiniere and yanked on my leash to go back towards the track. As I turned to follow them tottering slightly from my heels, abuse and cold limbs I could see that they were wearing thigh high waders and top coats in PVC.

Without hesitation the lead woman ploughed into the muddy track and as I was forced to follow I felt the mud ooze into my shoes and feet. It was ankle deep and quite sticky. I trod on the hem of my nightie more than once and felt it give a little more, this time under the bust and the material gaped and the whole garment was misshapen and hung awkwardly. After a few faltering steps we reached the muddy puddle and I was smeared in mud up to my knees and the ripped nightie trailed behind stiff with mud. This liquid mud was actually up to my thighs but the footing was firmer and with only a few feet or so to go I strode forward lifting my heeled foot. I felt it catch on something and I felt the resistance. I put my weight on the back foot and lifted the front foot to disentangle it, the nightie draped on the surface. My back foot sank into a soft spot and the front foot didn't come free so I was overbalanced. I fell backwards and sideways and as I did so I felt the back foot heel snap off. The mud parted as I entered it and then flowed back over me covering me from head to toe in browny grey ooze. I could not save myself with my hands in handcuffs and I just lay there, my nose above the ooze, my wig askew feeling the cold mud find and penetrate every crevice of my body. I was destroyed completely. The two women tutted and cursed me. They even refused to help me up as I would make them too muddy so the lead woman pulled hard on my leash so I could sit up and then they put two branches under each armpit and lifted me to my feet.

I hobbled as best I could onto the cleaner path on the far side. With a couple of blows of a branch they snapped off the second heel and I squelched along in the now wrecked shoes, dripping grey mud from my trashed and torn nightie and wig and my face was coated in congealing mud. I thought I was low after being raped but I reached new depths and I hung my head as the lead woman led me by my leash. The rain stopped as we reached the edge of the copse and there across a field was a low barn with a small house attached. We made good progress as it was slightly downhill and the grass was even and firm although wet.

When we reached the building we were met by a man and a woman dressed in riding gear who looked really smart and classy. The lady had a straw blonde bob and the gentleman was ruddy faced with jet black hair. The riding gear was immaculate. Off white jodhpurs, black buttoned coats with tan felt trim and black riding boots with a tan top band. Both looked at me with curiosity rather than contempt and my completely wrecked appearance didn't seem to trouble them. The two foreign women couldn't wait to hand over my leash and scurried back the way we had all come. The woman quietly unclipped my leash and let it fall. The collar came off and fell with a clatter. Next the handcuffs and the belt were removed. I was free! I kicked off the shoes and disrobed the nightdress and the torn and useless panties. Peculiarly enough I left my wig on but took the trouble to straighten it and my boobs had not moved or detached themselves although now free of the nightie, I could feel the pull on the clips. I was not shy of this woman or the man. My hairless naked body was caked in drying mud. The man spoke briefly. " Come with me" he said " and we will show you your quarters and get you cleaned up." " Once we have got you clean and warm we will explain your fitness regime. Are you hungry?"

"Yes sir" I replied as he led the way to the barn. Inside the barn immediately to the left were two horses stabled in stalls adjacent to each other. These magnificent creatures eyed us and whinnied softly when they saw the lady bringing up the rear. She approached them and they nuzzled her. The man stopped and smiled indulgently. With a couple of loving words the lady tore herself away and rejoined us as the man moved on. Immediately after the stalls was a large tack room with lots of leather harness hanging from hooks. The man hurried on and at the back of the barn and immediately behind the tack room was a door. Behind the door was a small and cosy flat and I was allowed to shower and shave my whole body. The lady took my wig and replaced it with a new and dry one of identical colour and style. I dried my natural hair with a hair dryer and applied my make up as best I could before donning my wig. I found a dressing gown behind the door and joined the two of them in the kitchen by following the sound of laughter and the smell of cooking. I polished off a plateful of bacon and eggs and felt human again.

" I see you have applied make up " said the lady " you didn't have to, you are not really going to be a 'lady' here"

" I understand, Madam" I replied " I will take it off if you want me to."

" No that won't be necessary but I was curious as to why you did apply it without being asked or forced and without asking for my help." " I have to say that you have made a passable effort." " Would you like me to teach you how to do a better job?"

"Oh yes please Madam, I would love that" Perhaps I had gushed too much but her smile, completely genuine, put me at ease.

I have to say that these two were really relaxed and very warm and friendly and helped immensely after the rigours earlier in the woods. My arse was still a little uncomfortable but I felt clean, soft, hairless and in such good company and with wig and make up felt almost human again.

Looking back on all this later, I realised just how good it felt to be feminine and that the three elements of apparently permanent breasts, a wig, soft silky fabrics on my skin and make up actually relaxed me and made me feel alive for the first time in many years.

I think that this might have been the moment that I realised that I really did have a feminine side and that I had been suppressing it. Even the scene in the woods and the trashing of me had seemed almost inevitable and in some way almost right. A sort of epiphany and a punishment for denying it for so long.

I was shown my bedroom. Utterly feminine with pink sheets and lots of bows and ribbons. I was given a beautiful sheer black nightie to wear and by the man too. I think we both blushed. After they left I allowed the nightie to fall down my body, tied the satin bow under my bust, twirled in front of the mirror, removed my make up, brushed out my wig and slid into the cool sheets, arranged my nightdress and fell into a deep untroubled sleep.

12