The Club Pt. 05

Story Info
Feminisation, not wanting to go back.
6.2k words
4.55
30.5k
8
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8. The Epiphany

I heard several female voices detach themselves from the general murmur of conversation and I became aware that several were in the room with me. I could barely move as it was so I didn't really try but I think I counted four voices. I also heard the sound of clothes being removed. I heard the unmistakeable snap of elastic. Surprisingly the conversation was banal chatter and I felt uninvolved. Then I felt a hand or hands on one of my dildos, stroking it. Then another receiving attention, then the one in my mouth and I saw the bare arms as the hands lubricated the shaft with a tube of jelly. Then I felt the bed jump and a leg bumped mine as my leg was straddled.

Within a minute I had four women mounted on my dildo forest and all were pumping themselves up and down. The conversations ceased to be replaced with some heavy breathing and the odd low moan. I could only see the one on my face. She had chosen to face her companions on other dildos on my body so I could only see her backside. To my eternal chagrin and all I can remember to this day, was a red blind spot on her right bum.

I was uncomfortable with this scene. I was being used as a sex toy. My mind went into neutral as I waited for the nightmare to stop. There was no rhythm to their movements and I was pulled and rocked in several different directions at the same time. Strangely, all four ( I think it was four ) had avoided the monster dildo on my crutch and gone for thinner versions on my limbs. Both knees and one elbow seemed to be in use plus the red spot above me.

The breathing increased and the tempo changed on a couple as they slowed down or speeded up on the pumping. I do recall hearing one vaginal sucking noise on a slow move on my right knee. At least it sounded like it was that one but I couldn't be sure.

Red Spot above me was making my jaw ache and I wished silently for her to stop. Suddenly she plunged down and stopped. I felt wetness on my lips and chin as her cum juices flowed onto my mask.

After a few more minutes of pumping they all stopped. I had no idea whether they had come or not and was not really interested either.

The next few hours are best left to the imagination. I had numerous visitors and all my dildos received attention from slick cunts and possibly one or two arseholes. None of the women spoke to me or acknowledged me in any way and I felt close to tears and completely abused. So this was what it felt like to be a sex object and not a human being. I knew that some people actually volunteered for this sort of thing but couldn't imagine doing it for pleasure. Surely it must be for money?

After what seemed an age I saw Lisa's lovely face swim into view and I felt relief that it was all over. Lisa smiled and her face left my view. I waited. No bondage release came and I could hear rustling. Suddenly I felt the bed move and I saw Lisa's face again as she swiftly straddled me and by looking between her thighs I felt her guide the massive strap on into her vagina. As she sank onto it I saw her eyes glint and glaze over. Her hands were on my shoulders and she started to slowly lift and fall on the dildo and I felt the straps tighten and loosen to her strokes. She looked down at me, not smiling as she concentrated on the sensation between her legs. I could see that it was good. She was naked as far as I could see and her breasts swayed into view on the up stroke. Quite soon Lisa was breathing fast and hard and I heard a rasp in her throat. The look on her face was pure, unadulterated sexual lust. Her face changed shape, almost animal as she assuaged her carnal instincts on the massive rubber cock. I heard sucking and foaming sounds as she concentrated, her eyes half closed and her mouth agape with the vivid red lipstick framing her gasping mouth. I saw a string of saliva separate from her bottom lip and descend slowly, swinging in time with her pumping as she approached her nemesis. She stopped at the top of a stroke, her head snapped back and she lifted her body upright, her now free hands cupped her breasts as she slowly sank onto the rubber cock. A thin rasping scream escaped her lips and she started to shudder. As the cock slid into her I am sure I heard a slurp and I felt hot running fluid around the base of the strap on. Lisa hung there, shuddering and breathing in rasps as she came, her lovely face ravaged by the mixture of pain and pleasure that can only come from an uninhibited release of sexual animalism.

It seemed to last forever and I could only marvel at the disintegration of this calm, pleasant woman as she descended into the depths of sexual release and depravity. Eventually, she looked down at me and I saw her eyes clear of the smoke of lust and a slow smile crept across her face.

"Mmmmmm I needed that!"

With that she slowly withdrew the dildo from her and scrambled off the bed. This time I heard her undoing my bonds. It took longer as the knots had pulled tight with the movements I had made.

As I was released, I realised that I was going to take some time to actually move as my limbs were stiff with the bondage. Lisa took the opportunity to dress again although I could see that her thighs and her knickers were wet with her juices and a quick survey of the monster strap on revealed it to be slick and shiny. Some of the other dildos were equally sticky, as was some of the catsuit rubber.

Lisa wasted no time in leading me, all stiff and stumbling, back through the lounge area with all the dildo forest now dancing and tumbling with my movements. We clattered up the stairs and back to the rubber dressing room where she helped me undo the dildos. Apart from the strap on on my crutch, which she handled with some care and kept separate, the dildos were all thrown into a box. The catsuit was peeled off me carefully. It was wet inside which made it easier but we both took some care with it as it was obviously of high quality and seemingly made to measure for me so I wanted to keep it safe.

After the rubber was left in a stinking pile we gratefully both climbed, naked into a shower. Once clean we washed the rubber through although I noticed that Lisa spent a long time cleaning the strap on. All hung up to dry, we rejoined to my bedroom and, almost without thinking, opened the wardrobe and donned a silky satin short nightie I found there. Only when I turned back to Lisa to see her broad smile did I realise that I had reverted to being female. I shook my tits at her and smiled back. She was naked, my cock was free and not erect and I felt the weight of my breasts and the cool fabric against my hairless body. I stroked my thigh and cupped my left breast and looked at Lisa. Our eyes met and she was smiling and nodded her head. Then her hand emerged from behind her back and she was holding the strap on. My eyes flicked back to her face and then down to the strap on and back to her face. I knew we had reached a crossroad. Whatever happened now there would be no going back.

I looked intently into her eyes and nodded a yes. Her smile widened and I saw her start to put the strap on round her thighs and waist. The obscene cock stuck out in front of her, all black and shiny. Without a word, I turned and knelt on the bed. My nightie, already short, rode up and I felt my arse exposed as I spread my knees and dropped onto my hands. I felt my beloved Lisa climb onto the bed behind me and I heard the click of the lube cap. Seconds later I felt the cool wet tip of the dildo against my arse crack and I felt Lisa use the dildo tip to spread the generous dollop of lube over my sphincter. My cock was strangely quiet and it hung limp and heavy, partially engorged and tight but not erect. I wondered about that.

I had often wondered about how it would feel to have a cock penetrate me and had always thought it would be useful to know but had never had the courage to even suggest it on the grounds that any such kink would rate me as gay which I wasn't. Even now I don't think I am gay.

I felt the dildo start to open my arse. I didn't resist and it slid in quite easily. It felt quite wonderful. A feeling of being full. I felt my cock engorge a little more. Then Lisa pushed a little more and I felt a strange and unfamiliar sensation. I felt that I was going to cum but from a slightly limp penis and without my balls tightening. Lisa slid out of me and the sensation lessened, back in and there it was again. I moaned involuntarily and I heard Lisa gasp. The cock went in again and the urge to cum was overwhelming, she withdrew and it went away. I wanted that cock inside me so badly!

To this day I still remember looking over my shoulder and saying these words

"Fuck me Lisa. Use me like the slut I am. Fuck me darling"

With that she set to doing just that. Every time the dildo slid past my prostate, I felt the cum building in the pipes. Eventually and with a grunt of pain and pleasure the cum spurted out of my hanging cock in absolute pints. It was almost like peeing and I checked to make sure it wasn't the yellow fluid. It was completely different to normal cumming; it was not better just different.

Also strange was that the sensation was still there and I began to believe that I could and would come again quite quickly. Indeed, I started to dribble cum on every stroke and I felt my strength drain away as my body was emptied of the fluids. I could hear that Lisa was a bit tired as well and was out of breath with the unnatural movements.

In the end we gave out together and collapsed onto the wet sticky bed, the dildo still up my arse and Lisa attached to it. It took several minutes for Lisa to summon up the strength to move upwards and during that time I continuously dripped and dribbled semen from my cock. When Lisa eventually summoned the strength to climb off me and withdraw the dildo, my cock was twitching and only beads of semen were leaking out. My arse sphincter was left agape and I felt lubricant trickle out.

We had another shower and this time I had to clean the dildo. It was then that I decided that I would submit myself to an enema at least twice a day so that I would always be clean for entry this way.

Lisa and I hugged and kissed and I changed the sheets and my nightie and slept like a top.

Chapter 9. The Morning After

I awoke to a morning that seemed well developed. I had no idea of the time but I judged that it was well past 9am. As I stirred I felt my satin nightie stretch and the straps tighten on my shoulders. I stretched like a cat and my boobs rose and fell with my movements. Then last night with Lisa came flooding back and then my arse felt empty and agape but not really sore. I wondered whether Lisa would come to me again but apart from the gentle hum from beneath me the house and my flatlet was quiet. I was hungry.

After a short while it was obvious that I was alone and that no -- one was about to come with breakfast or a drink. I rose from the bed and my nightie, crumpled but heavy fell to cover me. I tried the door and it was unlocked so I opened it and padded through in bare feet and went to the bathroom door also unlocked and spent Lord knows how long in the shower shaving my whole body, moisturising my skin and generally treating myself to a cleansing and makeover for my skin and face. With tingling skin and a towel wrapped around my bust and one round my head with another in hand, I padded back to the bedroom and plonked myself in front of the dressing table mirror and applied my make up. After some time I felt that my face looked as beautiful as it was ever going to get so pinned and clipped my wig to my hair and put on bra, panties, tights ( who put those there? ) plus a skirt and lacy top that matched my bra colour, put on 3 inch heels that were black leather and stood up and smoothed and admired myself in the mirror. I looked really nice and presentable. Not too tarty or over made up. The lacy top was the only giveaway that I was in any way 'available' but I did feel that it showed off my bust and the gorgeous bra I was wearing, to perfection.

Without any further delay, I picked up my bag, shouldered it and went to look for some food. I clattered carefully down the wooden stairs and emerged close to the lounge. I knew where I was and automatically headed to the restaurant / cafeteria area. There was hardly anyone there and I drew a couple of glances from other women and I felt my cheeks redden. I wonder if they knew that I was really a bloke. I hoped not.

I actually selected a croissant and some honey. Unusual for me as I usually liked a full cereals and toast breakfast and would not sniff at a full English fry up in the same sort of situation but, in my new guise as a T Girl, I needed to keep in trim. I was sure I had lost weight and smoothed my skirt and felt my waist in the lacy top and skirt waistband. Yes I seemed slimmer there and my paunch seemed to have gone. I rubbed my knees together and heard the faint swish as I did so. I felt absolutely wonderful! Alive and tingling skin! I checked my make up in my compact and as I snapped it shut and put it in my handbag, I realised that I had not finished my croissant and with a rush I sat back and looked at the half finished food and thought that I had not only not wolfed my food as I normally did but that I was unlikely to finish it and that I was no longer hungry.

I sat demurely, legs together and daintily sipped a cup of tea.

At that moment. All the male crassness and the macho tendencies ebbed out of me and I became and truly was a female person. I felt calm. Although I had a cock, I felt I no longer needed it for sexual purposes although I was fairly sure it would be erect if I wanted that. I just didn't seem to want that and I idly wondered whether I ever would again. At the same time, I was aware of the unnatural nature of the FemsRace 'experience' and that I might feel different when I was finished here. I wondered idly whether it would finish though. Nobody seemed to be in any rush to tell me whether it would come to an end or indeed what would happen to me when it did. I was aware that I had nothing to go back to so I had a clean slate in any event. Strangely, I felt quite calm about that.

I also felt quite relaxed about being alone and dressed as a woman. I had got myself up and ready. It had all seemed perfectly natural and I had not needed or wanted anyone to tell me what to do or help me do it. I hadn't even noticed or resented the time it had taken. All I could recall was wanting to see myself as 'ready' to face the world, albeit the FemsRace world, as a woman and not as the man I previously was. It was then I saw that I didn't want to go back to being the man that I was before and that, after these experiences, I probably couldn't anyway. What had been 'forced' on me was now voluntary. I couldn't go back. I couldn't reverse these changes to my personality. This was permanent.

This realisation was strangely calming and I felt the release of endorphins and I sipped my tea, adjusted my jewellery, smoothed my skirt, crossed and uncrossed my legs just to hear the swish, checked my nails for chips and checked my appearance in my compact mirror for the umpteenth time.

I was in absolute heaven.

I now knew why I had been so discontented with my lot and so toxic to all my friends and family and, at that moment, vowed to be this new female person all the time. I could do this! My new found resolve surged through me, empowered me and made me feel proud and above all, feminine.

I felt that there was someone watching me and I turned to see Lisa with another woman that I didn't know. Lisa was dressed in a short dress that, from memory was a little plain. The other woman was dressed as a fetish maid.

Yes, you heard me. This woman was completely dressed as a fetish maid and requires some description. Little wonder that what Lisa was wearing now escapes me! The woman who I now know as Maid 237 was brunette with a simple pony tail in a white frilly hair tie, fully made up with bright red lipstick. Her dress was made of PVC, high collar and sleeves both decorated with a small lace frill. There was a lace cravat frothing under her chin and down to her ample PVC clad bust. The bodice of the dress was tight but flared from the waist. I saw that she was wearing black stockings and black court shoes with modest 2 inch heels. She looked smart and sexy but in no way over the top or slutty.

Lisa spoke to me. " This is what our maids look like." " I think you expressed an interest in being a maid for a while, how about now?" Then she smiled a really warm smile. " Maid 237 will take you under her wing and teach you how to be a maid here at FemsRace, perhaps until tonight? We have no other plans for you."

I looked Maid 237 up and down and thought how much I would love to wear that outfit and wait on Lisa. Was I up to waiting on others? Not all the ladies here were as friendly as Lisa, I was sure of that. What the heck, I thought to myself. I could only try.

" Yes, Lisa I would really like to do that today" I said and I saw just the briefest of smiles pass across Maid 237's face and I saw her almost quiver. Perhaps in anticipation?

"Well that is settled then" said Lisa " Go with Maid 237 and she will equip you and teach you basic skills so you can serve lunch." " Plenty of time" She turned to Maid 237 and whispered something that I didn't catch but I saw Maid 237 bob her head in agreement and she turned to me and held out her hand. "Come with me 365" A number already! Ah well, it was only for a day and I got to wear that outfit!!

Without ado I rose using Maid 237's outstretched hand to steady myself and went with her as she led the way. We went out of the back of the dining area and through the kitchen area, fairly quiet at the moment but with some female kitchen staff busy preparing for later I assumed.

Maid 237 went through another door and we were then in a small utilitarian area with rooms off and I assumed that this was staff quarters. This FemsRace was quite large and well staffed. I idle wondered what the subscription rate was. Way out of my league!

Maid 237 turned into a larger room where the door was ajar and this was obviously the maid's wardrobe area as there were a lot of maid's dresses all in black PVC hanging on racks. I did note that there were differences in a lot of the outfits and I did recall at that point that the maids I had seen had all been dressed differently from 237. Without any delay though, 237 held up a hanger of PVC and white frills and indicated that I should take off my outer garments and store them on the same hanger which, I noted, had the figures 365 on it.

Although 237 assisted me I will skip the details and describe my own maids outfit to you. I took off my bra and my suspender belt and was laced into a satin, boned corset that was under bust and had suspender attached. Used as I now was to wearing corsets, this one was very tight and only really pulled in my waist so the suspenders were really long. I attached all six of them the rear ones being tight across my bum cheeks and my stockings were obscenely stretched at the top by the severe elastic. My flaccid and seemingly smaller penis was safely tucked away between my legs and held there by a specially designed thong which also clipped to the corset by thin, unyielding straps so my waist and crutch were severely encased although the rear strap of the thong was split and those two straps wrapped around my thighs to clip to the corset on each side. Thus my arse crack was exposed. I wondered about that. It felt good after just a few minutes and I really had lost a lot of weight as my waist was now really narrow. I could do very little about my pert bum and my narrow hips apart from wearing padding.

My breasts were perched on two eighth cup balconies that jutted out from the wire frame that also had a front piece between my breasts. I was glad the corset was tight here as this would be a source of chafe otherwise. I was amazed how little flesh bulged over the underarm section. God I had lost weight! No wonder I felt so fit! Of course I was completely smooth all the time now. I still had to shave but the forest seemed to have succumbed to all the shaving and hair removal creams and didn't seem so furry as before. I had noticed that my breast form clips had made my nipples a bit swollen and sensitive and I had vowed on the next maintenance session to ask if I still need the clips.

12