The Coach Ch. 3

Story Info
Liz gets an education.
1.9k words
4.38
37.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 08/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calaban
Calaban
25 Followers

Becky thanked me with a long sensual kiss before she dressed and left. I noticed that she didn’t clean up and my cum was still leaking into her panties as she walked away smiling. Jesse gave me a quick and wonderful blowjob before leaving, but she had a date that night and didn’t want to give her boyfriend sloppy seconds.

That left me and Liz, who was also getting dressed. She was in her panties and bra when I approached her from behind.

I reached around and pinched her nipples causing her to flinch. I whispered in her ear “Listen very carefully Liz, and do exactly as I tell you.”

“Ok Mr. J.”

“Call your parents. Tell them you’re staying at Jesse’s house tonight. I’ll be waiting for you in my car.”

“Ok Mr. J.” (a smile)

“Call me sir”

“Yes sir.”

I pulled her head back by the hair and bit her hard on the shoulder. As she crumpled back against me and groaned I slapped her on the ass. “Don’t make me wait long.”

Barely five minutes later a much subdued Liz slid into my car wearing her white blouse and blue jeans. She shut her door and said “I told them”

“Sir!” I reminded her loudly.

“I told them sir!” she responded quickly, with some kind of fear or excitement flitting behind her eyes.

I drove away into the quiet suburban streets. I looked at Liz, as she sat there wondering what would come next. “Take off your pants.”

“Excuse me sir? Take off my pants here?”

“Yes. Right here, right now. Just shimmy out of them.”

“Yes sir”

She unbuttoned her jeans and slid out of them just as I’d told her, smiling and obviously excited by the naughtiness of it. Her panties quickly followed suit.

“Now masturbate..” I told her “But don’t cum.”

“Yes sir.” She spread her legs and started slowly rubbing her pussy. Her scent filled the car as I drove on.

“Look out the window..” I told her “Do you recognize anything?”

“That’s my church!”

“You’d better put your head down then” I tell her as I unfasten my pants and pull in the parking lot.

She gets the idea and begins to suck my dick, but she’s laying down on the seat out of sight.

“Not like that slut.” I interrupt her “Put your ass right up in the window.”

“But…” she doesn’t finish because I slap her hard across the ass.

“Now! Put your naked little ass right up in the window and swallow my cock!”

“Yes Sir!” She quickly complies, but her face blushes deep red from the shame she must be feeling. She shuts out the world and concentrates only on sucking my cock.

I pull out of the parking lot and drive the rest of the way home like that. I stop her before I can cum and just then we pull up my driveway into the garage. I close the door and usher this wonderful new toy into the house.

I don’t waste any time. In the living room I tear off her blouse, and fully bear her little body. I sit in a chair with her standing in front of me.

“While you are here you are mine, understand?”

“Yes sir”

“I didn’t tear your shirt. That was my shirt. That is my ass. Those are my tits. That is my cunt.

“Yes sir, they’re all yours”

I insert my middle finger up her pussy, which is so wet already, and rub my thumb around her little tuft of hair. She breathes deeply and enjoys the pleasure.

“I liked Becky’s cunt better. Shave it. Now.”

“Yes sir.”

I lead her to my bathroom and it took only a few minutes to shave the little patch bald.

When she finished I took her by the hips and sat her up on the sink to inspect her handiwork. Her mound was smooth and bare. Light pink lips curled in on themselves and her red clit poked out clearly. I pulled her legs apart and licked slowly up and down her cunt as Liz leaned back and began moaning. I slid two fingers inside her cunt and began to fuck her as I nibbled her clit between my lips. Liz exploded quickly, locking her legs around me and rocking as my fingers slammed in and out of her tightly gripping pussy and I rubbed my face around it.

She released her legs and had just started to come down from her orgasm when I pushed my hard eight inches in and began fucking like mad. She immediately went into another long shuddering orgasm “Oh Fuck Yes!! Aaaaah shit. Oh fuck me harder!” Her screaming dirty talk went on for five minutes as I hammered away at her tight little box, bit her ears and neck, and tried to hold out. Soon I just couldn’t take that pussy anymore before coming so I pulled out and told her “Suck me!”

Liz was on her knees in a flash, and her hot mouth finished what her hotter pussy had started. I held her head in my hands as I thrust all the way against her face. She was struggling reflexively, gagging, as I began firing of streams of cum down her throat. She swallowed most, some leaked out of her pretty lips and ran down her chin.

I stepped back and let her catch her breath. She kneeled on the floor gasping for breath, her chest heaving and her blue eyes sparkling.

“Come here slut. Lick my balls”

She crawled forward and began licking them, holding them and my dick in her hands as she worked around. My cock and balls were glistening with her pussy juices and I knew she could taste herself on me. She looked provocatively up at me as my cock was growing hard again and she was running her tongue along the length of it.

“Come with me.” I instructed her as I left the room and walked into the living room.

I have a large old overstuffed chair with big round padded arms. I pulled her in front of the arm, facing the chair, and then pushed her over it. She lay there a moment, unsure what I wanted from her. I positioned her so that her ass was high on the arm and her body was across the chair with her legs hanging over. “Wait right here.” I commanded her, and was answered by an expectant “Yes sir”

I went to the junk drawer in my kitchen where I found four extension cords. I returned to the living room, and kicked Liz’s legs apart. She obediently spread them, and as I crouched I took the opportunity to lick along her ass crack and bite her cheek. Her gorgeous tight little ass was on display. Those gentle curves were 100% toned muscle. No fat there at all. Her cheeks stood out on proud display, the cleavage between them a deep cleft. The Perfect Ass.

I tied her ankles securely to the chair feet on that side and walked around to repeat this with her wrists on the other side. Liz remained still, watching me work as I tied her hands. I stroked her hair as I stood and placed my thumb in her mouth. She sucked eagerly, and I replaced it with my dick for just a few seconds to make me good and hard.

I walked around again to the other side and stroked her glossy ass with my palms. She shivered under my touch and I placed my iron hard cock on her ass, supported above the crack by her firm cheeks, with my balls dangling below. I thrust this way a few times, with my cock just grazing her and my balls slapping her cheeks.

“Go on! Fuck me!” Liz moaned, looking back at me over her shoulder. “Put it in and fuck me!”

“Do you want it bad Liz? Do you want your teacher’s cock in you real bad?”

“Yes! Please, put your cock in me sir, I want it bad!”

“How bad Liz?” “Do you want it bad enough to do anything?”

“Yes dammit! I want it so bad I’ll do anything! I’ll do anything!”

I parted her cheeks like the halves of a peach and pulled back until my cock head was rubbing around the sloppy mess that was her wet pussy. Back and forth I rubbed it, getting my cock wet and slick. Liz thrust back against her restraints trying to impale herself on my rod, to no avail. She whimpered in frustration.

“I’m going to put it in you Liz”

“Yes! Finally, Put it in please!”

“I’m putting it in your ass Liz”

She paused for just a moment obviously thinking about that “Okay, fuck my ass. Just please fuck me I want it so bad.”

I placed my angry red cock against her puckered asshole. I pushed forward, but felt only pressure holding me back as Liz involuntarily clenched up. I pushed her cheeks as far apart as I could “Relax Liz, open up your ass don’t clench it”

“I can’t. It hurts.”

“Do it whore. Your ass is mine, so open it up!” I slapped her hard across the ass before trying to pull it apart with my hands again. I pushed hard against her and screwed my cock around a little until I felt it slip a little way in.

“AAAAAAHH Shit that hurts! Take it out, take it out it hurts!”

I wiggled more and sunk in deeper, her excruciatingly tight little ass slid helplessly along my cock as I pushed more into her.

“No more please! I don’t want it anymore!”

Liz was crying loudly now and struggling fruitlessly. I gave one last shove and the root of my cock finally rested against my little schoolgirl’s ass. I held it there as I kissed along her neck, and gently stroked my fingers along the front of her thighs and slowly up to her pussy.

Liz’s sobbing tapered off. Tears ran down her cheeks but she was breathing more normally again. I stroked her clit and she moaned. A short stroke of cock and she only jumped a little bit, but she was still moaning .

I bit her earlobe, and began slowly fucking her. Her eyes were clenched tight, but she began moving against me. “See Liz, Not so bad once I get it in huh?”

“Not so bad…” she panted “different, still hurts some…”

I tweaked her clit some more, and she bucked against me “Yes that’s it, rub my clit while you do it!”

I began picking up the pace, fuller and fuller strokes. Soon I was drilling the whole length of my cock in and out of her ass, and she was loving it.

“Yeah, that’s it fuck my ass! Rub my cunt and fuck my fucking ass!”

“That’s my little slut! You love being my little ass slut don’t you? My little fucking high school ass slut.”

“Yes sir. Your little high school ass slut! Give it to me!

It didn’t take long. As tight as her little pussy was her ass was almost painful to fuck. I quickly filled her 18 year old ass with cum, and collapsed on top of her as it seeped out and ran down her leg.

I’m still coaching, and the other day some boys helped me carry a big old overstuffed chair into my

Calaban
Calaban
25 Followers